Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

23611 Long Point Way, Novi, MI (586) 604-7918

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kelly Z

Nicole is so talented! She was attentive to every detail of my wedding and took very creative shots! She brought an experienced second shooter along with her, we felt like we got every image, angle and shot we could have possibly took. She was beside me and my groom along with... Read More our families all night long! I can't wait to see the finished product! The few sneak peeks I've seen are fantastic!! Thanks Nicole!

Perfect Pictures

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Christine

Wedding photos are one of the most important aspects of your wedding. Price was not an issue this is something that I would have splurged on! I wanted to make sure that I had a photographer that captured all the memories. Nicole did just that. She also did my engagement photos... Read More which were amazing. My wedding photos are phenomenal. The emotions shown in all the pictures are amazing. As I was looking at the pictures I felt like I was reliving the day. It was perfect. I got the package with the second photographer which I would highly recommend. While Nichole was with me and my bridesmaids getting ready the second shooter was with the groom and groomsmen getting ready. The second shooter was amazing as well. They captured so many great moments. I would definitely choose Nichole again for my wedding pictures. I will be using her from here on out!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Angelia G

Nicole and her team are just absolutely amazing! She is a pleasure to work with and very accommodating. She made my husband who hates his photo taken, love being in the spotlight. Our photos came our beautiful, both for our engagement session and our wedding. It was so hard to... Read More pick our favorites. Nicole takes the time to get to know he clients and what they like and what they don't like. She truly wants to capture your day exactly how you want it. Her work is impeccable. She is a complete perfectionist which I absolutely adored. Thank you so much for capturing our special day. We are so grateful for the memories and will cherish these photos!!

Excellent Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Nicole A

Nicole did our engagement and wedding pictures and she did an amazing job of capturing all of the details! She arrived at the venue ready to shoot and did her thing. She brought a few props to our engagement pictures and wedding that we were able to use that made our pictures... Read More much more special! (She even brought a thank you sign that we took a few pictures with for our thank you cards!) Things get chaotic right before the wedding and Nicole was there to help keep me calm and lend a hand if we needed it. I have looked at our pictures 100 times since we got them and am super thrilled with the way they came out! Job well done!!

Thomas Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Liz M

Amazing Job!! Its overwhelming planning a wedding and remembering every shot that you wanted. I was able to tell what shots I wanted and Nicole was so helpful during the day of to capture everything I wanted. She even remembered some of the props I forgot!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Amanda M

Nicole was amazing (so was her 2nd shooter). Nicole made sure to capture every picture that we requested as well as those special moments! My guests were even raving about her after and telling me that she was like Spider-Man crawling all over during the ceremony, making sure to... Read More get the best shots! Nicole also did our engagement photos and we absolutely loved them. Our big day was so special and we're so thrilled that Nicole was able to capture those unforgetable moments for us to treasure forever!

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Keith M

Nicole is truly wonderful!! She was our photographer for my wedding a few weeks back and I can't say enough positive things about the whole experience. From start to finish, Nicole was extremely easy to work with and incredibly professional. She was always quick to answer my... Read More emails and was very patient with all my questions. The day of, she was not only my photographer, but went above and beyond by helping to keep everyone organized, touching up my lipstick, fixing my dress, etc. I was nervous about only having 45 minutes to take pictures in between my ceremony and reception. While she acknowledge that this was less time than typical, she assured me that she would get all the pictures I wanted (including the 20 "must shots" I sent her.) And she sure did deliver!! I received a link to my unedited photo last week and they are all incredible! She has such a talent. I can't even imagine what they are going to look like once she touches them up. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Great photos...Happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kylie S

I had the chance to meet Nicole and see her work when she did my sisters wedding last year. I fell in love with her energy and the way she worked with people. Once I saw the finished photos I was even more impressed! I tried to book her for my wedding but she was already booked... Read More so I chose to use her for my engagement photos. Nicole was easy to schedule with and she listened to what my fiance and I wanted for the photos. She provided us with her creative insight and let us run with our ideas. The day of the photos she arrived on time and ready to work! We took photos outdoors and roamed a local park to get the perfect shots. Nicole was patient and fun! In the end the photos were far more than we expected. We went for a boho- theme shoot and she nailed it! I am bummed we cant use her for our wedding but glad we were able to get the engagement photos with her. I would highly suggest using her for your big day! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Chelsey M

I am trying to find the words to write to say how amazing you are Nicole! From you shooting our engagement pictures almost a year ago, and then having you there for us during the biggest day of our lives! You are an amazing photographer and there are only good things I could... Read More say. You are so great & easy to work with, you also made sure everything was perfect for our wedding pictures! We hardly had a plan and you just went with the flow and took charge! I would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone! I hope in the future we can work together again...ie: family photos! :) Love ya! And again, thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Caitlin M

YES you should absolutely book Nicole to be your wedding photographer. The photos really do speak for themselves, but the entire experience was flawless. Nicole flew across the country for our wedding and we could not have been happier with the ease of coordinating. When... Read More she arrived at both our engagement shoot and wedding she was on time, excited to work with us, and really did put us at ease-- we felt so comfortable shooting with Nicole. Even prior to our wedding and engagement shoot she was really great and was excited to discuss ideas and locations for the engagement shoot. Her photos were creative, fun, and really captured the happiness between my husband and I. Nicole really loves what she does, and that passion is expressed in the quality of her work. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple, and that is reflected in the locations, props, and photography. On our wedding day Nicole worked so hard to make sure that she captured every thoughtful detail of our wedding. From the photos of the flowers, rings, and dresses to the candid photos of our guests-- we could not be happier. There were so many details that I couldn't fully appreciate the day of the wedding, but we are so lucky to have the photos to look back on. The guests loved Nicole as well, I received so many compliments about how friendly, caring, and welcoming she was. The photos of our guests before our wedding are some of our favorites! Even after the wedding she took the time to capture so many amazing photographs of us and our families. Again, the photos were fun, creative, and absolutely perfect. Having a great wedding photographer is so important. We have recommended Nicole to everyone we know, and I highly recommend her to you as well!

Great photographer and easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Chelsea C

We couldn't be happier with the work Nicole did on our wedding day and with our engagement photos. She was easy to reach and showed her passion each time we met. Definitely a great choice for any event!

More Than Amazing

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Where do I even begin...Nicole was more than amazing. We found her right when her business was starting to take off and boy are we happy we did. The quality of her photos surpasses SO MANY of the photographers that charge an arm and a leg for a wedding. Nicole is one of the... Read More sweetest people and so humble. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does, not only can you tell in her work but you can hear the excitement in her voice when she helps you plan your wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She has the type of personality that instantly makes you feel comfortable, and she guides you through poses and knows what will look best. We had our engagement photos done by her also and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. To say that our wedding photos were perfect is an understatement. It was so hard to narrow down final shot choices from our special day. Nicole is very professional and was so much fun to work with. We were in constant contact from the time of our engagement pictures in October to our wedding day in June. She is not someone you hire and never hear from again after your initial meeting (like several vendors). She will make sure you have everything you need and that you are happy with each and every detail. I will most definitely be recommending her to anyone I know getting married. To find someone so friendly, down to earth and so gifted at what they do is hard these days-but Nicole is exactly that and has what every bride looks for in a photographer. I have some of the best memories to cherish forever and its all thanks to Nicole!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Ashley L

I was hesitant to write this review because I really do like Nicole's work and initially she was very friendly and professional, but I thought that I should heed warning to brides considering her for the Big Day. Nicole was great in the beginning and it was unfortunate that our... Read More first engagement session was cancelled due to weather. We rescheduled, but because she is so busy during the summer months, our session was rescheduled for a little over a month later. The photo shoot was scheduled for 2 p.m. and at noon (after I had my hair and makeup done) I received a text saying that a family emergency had happened the NIGHT BEFORE and she wouldn't be able to make it. I am a very understanding person and I believe that no matter what, family comes first. At the same time, if photography is your livelihood, then you should have a second shooter for times like this. Yes, this were only an engagement session, but with our wedding only two months away I couldn't help but ask myself, "What if this happens on our wedding day?" I reviewed her contract and in it it states if she doesn't show up to your wedding, then you are still responsible for payment in full. Nicole and I eventually spoke over the phone and via email to address my concerns, but her response was far from professional. She yelled at me, offered no discount for the inconvenience and in one email she actually accused me of lying about having my hair and makeup done. In the end, we didn't continue our relationship with Nicole because of her lack of professionalism. No matter who you hire, review the contract, don’t be afraid to ask questions if something in it strikes you as odd and make sure they have a backup plan in case of emergencies.

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Every bride dreams of their wedding day and how perfect it will be. After the day is over all you have to hold on to are memories and pictures! Nicole's work will allow you to relive that moment over and over again. Her passion for what she does shows through her presence... Read More and her work. She knows how to blend in with all of the hustle and bustle of the big day capturing behind the scenes photo ops while also giving direction and ideas for that perfect shot! I know weddings can add up. The dress, venue, food, etc. The one expense I feel is TRULY worth the investment are the photos. You don't have centerpieces, linens or catering to hold onto once the day is over. But my wedding photos are something I will have forever. If there is one part of the wedding I would've even paid more for looking back it would be the amazing photos I have that captured it all! She is professional, personable and reliable. If you are looking for someone who truly loves what she does and is going to go the extra mile on your special day, look no further!

Nicole Marie Photography - Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

I was extremely pleased with the entire process. We used Nicole for our engagement pictures and I could not have been happier how they turned out (all 100 of them!!). Nicole lives in Michigan and drove to Chicago (where we live) to take the pictures. She arrived on time... Read More (about a 4 hour drive) on a Sunday afternoon and never rushed us because she had to get back that same night. She made my fiancé and I both feel at ease (after all this was our first time taking these types of pictures) and did an excellent job at helping us pick out locations. We unfortunately hit a lot of city traffic, and had to change our original plans of location, but Nicole didn't waste any time in coming up with a back-up plan. The pictures were edited beautifully and she even added some black and white shots, which was a nice added surprise! Finally, even though Nicole was a friend of my fiancé, she acted professional but still made the whole experience fun. She's an extremely talented photographer and even nicer person - I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

I absolutely loved working with Nicole! She is AMAZING at what she does and really loves her job which made us feel comfortable. I am eobssessed with my engagement and more importantly my wedding pictures. Can't wait for future events so I can book her again!

Extremely Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Talitha R

Nicole was my photographer for my engagement pictures, boudoir shoot, and wedding day! She did a great job photographing each event, making sure to capture the excitement and love that was involved as well as being very patient with me throughout the process. I am still in love... Read More with every single photo that Nicole took and I cannot wait to get some of those photos on canvas to hang around my home! Nicole is an extremely talented photographer. I cannot wait until I have an excuse to use her again!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Lisa R

Nicole takes creative shots from all angles and of all details. She made sure to get all of my photo requests that I requested and submitted to her before the wedding. At the reception she captured all of the highlights and was attentive to extra pictures that I wanted taken... Read More throughout the night. I regret not hiring her assist to cover the reception as well because we had a large attendance of guests and were unable to have a receiving line at the church. While Nicole was taking all of the wedding party photos and bride and groom portraits, the assistant could have been obtaining photos of guests. Initially, Nicole highly suggested that we hire the second photographer for more shots but we declined to keep our costs down (even though the fee for the extra photographer was only a few hundred dollars extra, in hindsight, a great deal). We are very happy with the quality, number, and variety of shots that were taken. If we had to hold the event again, we would have her as our wedding photographer.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Jessie H

Nicole was such a pleasure to work with from the moment I sent her an inquiry. She is VERY quick to respond back to emails and always had great answers and advice. Unfortunately my fiance & I had gone a different route for engagement pics before finding Nicole (big... Read More mistake...) so we actually did not meet until the day of the wedding. She acted like an old friend of the family and was very comfortable with everyone! She was never bossy with the bridal party (we had that issue at a different wedding I was in) and everyone had a great time. She even has a tattoo on her finger that says "Smile" which gave my groom a good laugh and got some cute pictures of that. About a week after the wedding she sent me close to 1500 proofs! It took me days to look through and I am almost through picking my "favorites", it's tough!! She's got a very creative style and a great 'eye' for capturing special moments. I couldn't be more happy with Nicole and the hundreds of pictures I'm sorting through :)

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Taylor S

Nicole is such a talented and professional photographer! She did an outstanding job capturing special moments from our wedding , bridal shower, and engagement photos. Nicole was easy to work with and took the time to go the extra mile! We fell in love with her creative, artsy ,... Read More yet elegant style, which caught our eye!

Could not have gone better!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

My experience working with Nicole could not have gone any easier. She was always there to answer questions or concerns I had about the whole process. Nicole is very professional, talented and friendly. She showed up on time and was able to find great spots to take pictures. The... Read More quality of her work is excellent. Nicole really has a creative eye, she helped capture my special day! Highly recommended!