Old Trinity Of Paseo

Oklahoma City, OK

Capacity: Up to 100 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Romantic. Classic. Breathtaking.

Experience the romantic and peaceful atmosphere of Old Trinity. Originally built in 1842 in Nova Scotia, the Chapel is adorned with stunning stained-glass windows, beautiful woodwork, and breathtaking 40ft gothic ceilings. This is not a venue that could be replicated in the modern day century.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

3000 N Lee Ave, Oklahoma City, OK

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Catherine H

Old Trinity is a beautiful venue and Simply Sisters did an amazing job! We didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. Everything from the planning and rehearsal to the ceremony was very organized and professional. Amy did an amazing job on our flowers and centerpieces for the reception. I am so glad we chose to have our wedding at Old Trinity and I would highly recommend this vendor to future brides!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Kirby C

It is hard to find a place online that has nothing but PERFECT reviews, but this is the place. It is literally impossible to find a bad review for this place, and now that I have experienced the service, I understand why. I got married here on 6-8-13. It was everything I could have hoped for or imagined. Amy and Sara are two of the most amazing individuals at what they do. They know what they are doing, and they do it well. To say the least, I was vague when I told them what I wanted. They took my small ideas and made them into something beautiful. I never had to worry about anything, not only on my wedding day but any time before that either. People around me constantly asked me if I was feeling stressed yet or if I needed any help with the wedding. My answer was always that I was stress free and that I had all the help I needed in the sisters. The chapel was beautiful, the vendors were great, and I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding. It was perfect. Anyone that wants the perfect wedding in the Oklahoma City area needs to contact these ladies. They are well worth the money.

AMAZING! I love the Sisters!

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Mandie B

These ladies at Old Trinity of Paseo are absolutely amazing!!! I didn't have any desire to deal with wedding plans and details, and these ladies took care of it ALL! Not to mention, they visioned my dream wedding and made it happen. We also had a last minute change of reception venue due to some crazy weather changes, and they made that stress-free and even better than originally planned. You should consider this venue if you envision a stress-free, beautiful, and perfect wedding day.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Sarah K

My wedding here was wonderful. I have wanted to get married there since I was like 18 and now I am 26 and just got married in the chapel. The chapel itself is so small and personal that it really is a hidden gem. Sara is amazing in her planning skills. Plus her bubbly personality and sweet disposition makes every bride feel unique and special. Amy is great too. The only problem I had was her communication skills and working with me. She is great in person and very helpful. However, being one that is very particular in details and how things appear I didn't feel reassured on how things would look on my wedding day. However, overall the wedding was gorgeous and everything I could hope for. I would definitely recommend this location to people and rave how wonderful it is to get married there.

Going to the Chapel and we're gonna get married

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Jennifer H

We loved that this chapel is in our favorite place, the Paseo district in Oklahoma City. It has history, which we loved, and was beautiful. It is a small chapel, seating about 100, perfect for our needs. The stained glass windows put a magic touch on the lighting. The air conditioner in the bell tower, where we awaited out cues, was a godsend. It was so HOT in that wedding dress. "Simply Sisters" were the wedding planners that own the chapel. Amy and Sarah McCord. They were outstanding. They were open to our off the beaten path Princess Bride wedding theme. They anticipated my every need on the big day, even if I didn't know I needed it. (The mint right before the ceremony was genius!) They kept the timeline intact, paying attention to the time so we wouldn't have to. They also celebrated with us at the reception. It was nice to know we could show them a good time after all our hard work! Amy McCord was responsible for the flowers. I am not a fan of roses. When I told Amy this, her eyes lit up like it was Christmas. She brought her A game. The bouquets were beautiful, accentuating the dresses, rather than overpowering them. The reception flowers were perfect. Simple and in tune with the themed centerpieces. Simply Sisters were always available, when needed. I like communicating via email. It's quick and easy, and they preferred it too.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Alaina S

The sisters are fantastic. They made sure I had everything I needed the day of my special event. The flowers, the decor and the service was everything I could dream of.

Great!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Ashley N

We used Old Trinity of Paseo for our wedding. It was a great experience overall. The girls were very helpful!! Red Wine was spilled on my wedding dress and one of the girls RAN to the store to get something to get the stain out. The only negative thing I can say is they were a little unorganized in the beginning of the planning but they more than pulled through at the end. The wedding went off without a hitch! Double Thumbs UP!

TO Old Trinity Of Paseo