Panache Bridal Santa Barbara

(13)

Santa Barbara, CA

Panache Bridal Santa Barbara

Voted BEST Bridal salon in Santa Barbara since 2006... Find the gown of your dreams today!

1315 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA

Wonderful Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 12/21/2013 Mary

I loved Panache, where I bought my wedding dress. The consultant knew right away what I wanted and guided me toward the best dress for my special day. Very good customer service and caring professionals through the entire process prior to my wedding:)

Fabulous Dress!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Nicole J

I was pleased with my experience at MaryLinn's Couture. I was a little apprehensive about the whole experience, however Marrie (the salesperson I worked with) was amazing and really made me feel relaxed. I found a dress that was totally Me and when I walked down the isle made my husband tear. Perfect!

The MOST FANTASTic bridal boutique and STAFF!

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Lindsay K

I loved going into this shop every time I went there! It was an absolute pleasure working with the staff. They made my floor model bridal gown an absolute DREAM! It was perfect and the fit was like a glove. Very flexible with bride's schedules when making appointments and professional. They made me feel VIP every single time I arrived and were extremely patient and helpful! They took care of me and my dress and made me feel care-free. I highly recommend this shop and will be telling all my friends in the future when they are searching for their perfect wedding gown that our first stop has to be Marylinn's in Santa Barbara. At the end of my experience with them, I felt like family! I will be going back to show them pictures! Thank you Kimberly and Susy!!! You both are angels and made me feel so fabulous! Love you both!

The PERFECT dress!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Nicole M

Had many styles, fun city to shop in and go back to for fittings! Alterations were AMAZING and quick!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Devon R

Panache was very helpful in finding my dress as well as making sure I was satisfied with the alterations. I felt like the people there truly cared about me and my wedding and were very willing to do what ever I needed.

Loved The Dress...

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Gina V

My dress was exactly what I wanted, loved it in every way. However, though Panache carried the brand, they didn't have the sample in-store, and wanted to charge me just to have it sent to them, so I could try it on. That didn't seem like a great option to me - though maybe it's a standard industry practice. Regardless, I tried the dress on elsewhere (San Diego). It was great, so I did go ahead and order with Panache, but I thought that was kind of lame. The store is beautiful, and they do have a lot of dresses, but the selection is very one-note I thought. Lace, lace, and more lace.

Decent but be careful

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 John T

While we were very happy with the dress we purchased at Marylinn's because it was quite attractive and fairly priced, we felt taken advantage of with respect to the additional services. The bustles were overpriced and completely wrong [we had to have another tailor fix them] and they tried to get us to have the dress steamed for $250 when others did it for $150. There was palpable internal strife with the staff and we ultimately picked up the dress and went elsewhere to avoid the negative energy. We may make a claim for refund on the bustles now.

Beautiful Dress!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Adela W

I love my wedding dress! The quality is outstanding and the design is stunning. Marilynn's Bridal has a nice variety of beautiful dresses in many different styles. All of the samples you try on are in incredible condition. They really take care of their gowns.

Dresses a little pricey

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jazmine R

Marylinn's Bridal was the first bridal store I went to and I found my dream dress during my first visit. I went with the 1995 Casablanca in ivory. It was beautiful. I purchased the first day. I paid about $1400. I went home and did some research and I realized that ladies in other places had paid as low as $800 for the same dress. I felt ripped off. But I loved the dress and it was too late. When I purchased the dress the "hem" was included and that was $200 worth. However, when I went for my first fitting, I didn't realize how much the other alterations would cost! I ended up paying about $500 in alterations -- sewn in cups, side seam (since I had lost about 15 pounds), and a bustle. I didn't mind paying the money -- but none of the alterations occurred until what was supposed to be my "final dress fitting." They had scheduled me for 3 fittings total, and it was not until the final dress fitting that any of the alterations had been completed. I had to drive about 1.5 hours to get there!! This was very frustrating for me. Additionally, during my final dress fitting, I refused to leave the store without my dress. The seamstress (a nice old lady) had to alter the hem, because it was still about 2 inches longer than necessary and she accused me of changing my shoes (which I had not). To make matters worse -- she butchered my dress. I had a mermaid dress with a lace overlay. In order for her to do the hem quickly, she folded the excess 2 inches at the bottom of the knee and sewed it. She didn't even bother cutting the excess material. When I arrived at home, I tried the dress on and there was a HUGE bump at the knees. My grandmother had to fix the hem and the bump, because I was in tears. To make matters worse, the bra cups fell out! The seamstress had only put about 3 stitches on each bra cup. I ended up not even wearing them (although I had paid $65 for them to be "sewn" in). The bustle was a disaster! It was horrific! I was charged about $25 per button and she put way to many buttons on! The bustle took 4 people about 20 minutes to figure out on the day of the wedding. Bustles are supposed to be easy -- it should take less than 5 minutes. I forget the name of the bustle -- but whatever it is -- don't do it. I would recommend Marylinn's for purchasing your dress! They have great choices -- however, make sure you do some research before you overpay. Additionally -- absolutely do not use their alterations services -- unless they are simple. Good luck brides!

bad first impressions, but came through in the end

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Brittany S

My first few experiences with MaryLinn's were less than recommendable. The consultants are definitely snooty and make the bride (AND any person who comes in with her) feel uninformed and unprepared, and that she is superior to them. BAD first impressions. I ended up falling in love with a dress in their "upper room" area where they keep all of the old dresses, so I bought from them and decided to just deal with it. Their alterations department is very competent, but they don't really give you options, they just decide for you. I wasn't asked my opinion on the fact that she put cups in or that she rounded out the boobs, but I deferred to her and it turns out they were both definitely needed :). I chose the "style" of the bustle that she put in (american v. french) but had no say in how many points she'd put in or what shape it would be. That was a surprise. :-O (the bustle wasn't strong enough to last more than one dance either, which was a bummer). I was kept waiting at least 15-20 minutes for all of my appointments, which was annoying. They also were pretty nickel-and-dimey, which was surprising for a salon of its caliber. Since when is steaming not included in the purchase price of a dress? All the wrinkles would have come from hanging in THEIR alterations department, after all... Yikes. What WAS nice about Marylinns was that they came through when there were last-minute problems (the zipper popped and then wouldn't zip without splitting at my final fitting, and then split AGAIN after it had been replaced). They had a secondary alterations man who reinforced everything in one day and then they took care of the cleaning and steaming of the dress. I wasn't able to take my dress home until the night before the wedding, which was stressful, but it was flawless and I loved it :)

Friendly & Helpful

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Katie S

They were very kind and gratious in helping me find my wedding dress. They really made me feel special and were helpful in any questions I had or accommodating my needs. The only bad thing I have to say is that alterations can only be done on Saturdays so it makes it difficult if you have a conflicting schedule, & the manager was sometimes a little on edge.

Beautiful store, wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Lauren D

Marylinn's Couture Bridal is a beautiful wedding gown salon with attentive and helpful staff. They have a really great selection of all dress styles and every single gown is high quality. The prices are a bit on the expensive side and alterations are pricey as well. I must say, however, the alterations turned out absolutely perfect...worth the extra cost for peace of mind.

I love my dress!

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Christina D

The staff and dress selection was great.

Send Email