Treasured Love. Captured Beautifully.

Weddings are truly wonderful and I absolutely love being a part of them! Based in Rochester, MI, I photograph local and destination weddings! Take a look around and drop me a line! I would love to hear all about your wedding day plans!! ~Stephanie

Artistic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Rochester, MI (989) 600-9580

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa B

I am SO happy that I chose Stephanie to be my wedding photographer, and I definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for one! Our wedding and engagement pictures are absolutely beautiful. I am not someone who likes being the center of attention and was a little worried I'd... Read More be uncomfortable during the photo shoots, but Stephanie made the process really easy and fun. She was so friendly and great to work with. After our engagement session (which came free with the wedding pictures!), I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. But even after the first great experience she exceeded my expectations on our wedding day. She helped everything run smoothly, took amazing pictures, captured so many little details and wedding guests, and took the initiative to pull us away at the reception for additional sunset and evening shots. I really could not have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mary K

Where do I even begin to talk about how wonderful Stephanie was to work with? Stephanie was the photographer we chose to do our engagement and wedding photos. She has such a great personality that makes you feel at ease and looking at her previous work I knew all our pictures... Read More would turn out as beautiful. She gets your edited photos back very quickly and has such a variety to chose from it made it hard for me to pick which ones I wanted to use in our wedding album. Thanks again Stephanie, your the BEST! If we ever need a professional photographer in the future I know who we will contact! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sara R

We hired Stephanie to shoot our wedding on August 19th. I don't think there are enough words to say how amazing this lady is!!! She is driven to get the best pictures that you will love the rest of your life! So professional and one of the nicest people I have ever had the... Read More pleasure of meeting. I was sad to say goodbye at the end of the wedding night because she felt like more than a hired professional but a friend. I would recommend her a million times over!!! It's was great to meet her husband who assisted her. Thank you a million times over Stephanie!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Karen V

We booked Stephanie for both our engagement and wedding photos. She was very responsive to all of our emails and questions. She listened to the style we wanted and asked us several questions before the wedding to make sure she knew what we wanted. I couldn't believe how many... Read More photos she took during both sessions. She even worked hard to get us some photos a week after the wedding, so we could share them with family we were visiting abroad. I loved that she put the album together for us as we were so worn out after the wedding. All of our friends and family keep saying just how great our photos were.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rebecca M

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Stephanie! She is such a sweet person and it is so easy to just relax and be yourself around her. I couldn't believe how many pictures we had to choose from. They all turned out so amazing its hard to pick our favorites! I highly... Read More recommend Stephanie to anyone and we will be using her in the future for family pictures!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Haley B

I am so glad we went with Stephanie Lowe Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! First off - for our engagements pictures, she allowed us to go to multiple locations. She captured our emotions and personalities so perfectly! As for our wedding, she also went above and... Read More beyond. We received over 800 pictures, and she also brought a second photographer since we had a large wedding. I'm very happy to have so many wonderful photos to look back on. If you choose Stephanie, you will not be disappointed! We will be going back to her for any future photography needs. :).

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Joyce K

Stephanie was the photographer for my daughter's wedding in June. She was wonderful to work with! She answered all my emails promptly and was very professional. She captured every special moment of the day and evening. We had over 700 proofs to choose from for albums and prints... Read More and we received the digital rights to all of them. She designed a beautiful album for the bride and groom. I would definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone as photographer for their special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Kathie B

Stephanie photographed my daughter's wedding in July. After meeting her and seeing her work, I could understand why my daughter and son-in-law booked her for their engagement and wedding photos. She has a positive, relaxed, and professional manner that instantly puts one at... Read More ease. Bride, groom, attendants, family and friends look so happy, relaxed and natural in the photos. She was extremely well organized the day of the wedding and I was amazed at all she captured - especially at the reception. Even so, we never felt rushed or that she was hurrying. She was very responsive to my crazy "mother of the bride questions / requests" , both before, during and after the wedding. Everyone loved the photos and we were so pleased to be able to share them digitally with family. Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with and her work itself was terrific. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Olivia R

Stephanie went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer. We loved her bubbly personality and her professionalism! She started with out engagement shoot and made the whole process fun and easy. When we got the pictures back they were amazing and we loved... Read More every one of them! Stephanie remained in contact with us answering our questions and working well around our schedules for the engagement shoot and any other meetings about the wedding day. She pays a lot of attention to detail and made our wedding photos reflect all of our special details. She did such a great job on the day of the wedding capturing everything we asked for. I would highly recommend her for any of life's special occasions and I know we will be using her as our photographer for the future!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Brett G

Stephanie was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so talented and professional. My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture such important and romantic memories through our engagement and wedding! She handles herself so well and is so so nice!... Read More Not to mention her work is phenomenal! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Stephanie was the photographer at my wedding and reception. She did amazing work, and I absolutely loved the wedding book she made for us!! She is very responsive and had a sincere interest in making my wedding day wonderful and in providing me with the photographic memories... Read More that I will always cherish. She is very reasonably priced and will work with you to make sure she captures the memories you want the most.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Riana G

Stephanie is hands-down the best! We used her for our wedding in September and I could not have been happier. She was so easy to work with and always called and emailed me back quickly. I loved her photography style. I had a list of expectations for my photographer so we met... Read More with several, Stephanie being the last, and I was sold on her after the first five minutes of meeting her. She traveled several times to meet before the wedding and did our engagement photos. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I loved every single photograph. We chose a package and I am so happy we did! She was so flexible to work with and captured all our must have shots. I can’t wait to work with her again and I 100% recommend her.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Katie H

Stephanie was amazing in every way. From her quick and thorough communication to her ability to put us totally at ease and laugh with us throughout our big day. Stephanie did absolutely beautiful work and I have recommended her to everyone I talk to. She's an absolute... Read More professional and her customer service and products are top notch.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Megan C

Stephanie Lowe was an AMAZING photographer to work with for our engagement and wedding photos!! We had two different scheduled sessions for our engagement photos and both days were cold and cloudy. She captured the photos in a way that made them look anything but that, and the... Read More photos turned out absolutely beautiful! It was a pleasure working with her because she was so easy to work with and has such an eye for photography. She was very flexible and tried to make sure that she got all of pictures that I asked for on our wedding day. Our wedding photos also turned out stunning and I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 charlotte E

LOVED STEPHANIE LOWE!!!!! We had her do our engagment pictures and they turned out SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE that you get all your pictures back instead of just a couple The photographer picks out for you! Couldn't recommend her enough:) thanks so much Stephanie:)

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Stephanie is absolutely incredible! She captured our wedding day just beautifully. It was extremely hard to pick out our favorite photos because they were ALL exceptional.

Stephanie Lowe Photography went ABOVE AND BEYOND anything we could have wished for...

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

My wife and I were looking for a photographer in the Midland area when we came across Stephanie. To say we were satisfied with Stephanie's service is an understatement. She took our engagement pictures on a VERY bitterly cold day and never once rushed us. On our wedding day... Read More she was with us for the majority of the day and came through in a bind that we had. Also in processing and printing the pictures Stephanie worked very hard as evidenced by how professional the pictures were as well as how fast we got our pictures back. From day one until today, Stephanie has not only worked very hard on her products, but also has been a very kind soul to work with. Stephanie is amazing, my wife and I have already referred her to two of our dear friends, and we recommend her to you as well.

Amazing Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jamie H

Stephanie photographed my wedding, as well as took our engagement pictures. She was so easy to work with and always willing to do whatever it took to get the right shot! She was even willing to take our engagement photos outside in February, on probably one of the coldest days... Read More of the winter! She never rushed us through and even let our dog join in on a few shots :) She was always easy to reach if I had any questions as well. She took so many great pictures of our wedding, and really captured all parts of the entire day. I would highly recommend Stephanie for not only wedding photography, but for any of your professional photography needs!