Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Menu Tastings, Food + Catering

35 Westgate Road, Chestnut Hill, MA (857) 919-1237

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kasey G

This review is long overdue. Jane at Terra Cuisine catered our 120-person wedding last summer and did an incredible job! If Jane had a restaurant, I would frequent it… often. I may be a bit biased, but I’ve been to a LOT of weddings, showers, etc., and I think this was the best... Read More catered meal I’ve ever had. We must have gotten quotes from about 20 caterers, and Terra Cuisine had very good prices, especially for the quality of the food. We were looking for a caterer who could provide a meal that was not only fully vegetarian, but also creative and delicious. Many places we looked at before we found Terra Cuisine had a vegetarian option or two- usually a simple pasta- but we wanted something that stood out. We certainly found that with Terra! I was a little worried that our guests would be disappointed that there was no meat option, but months later friends are still commenting about how much they enjoyed the vegetarian meal. In addition to the great food, Terra had an awesome day-of coordinator and friendly and efficient wait staff. The food displays were simple but fit exactly with the look we were going for. Oh, and the cake! We opted to do mini desserts, however, we asked Jane bake us a small, simple cake to cut. I’m weird and typically don’t like cake, but oh my goodness, I would have eaten that whole thing if I was able to! The only criticism I have is that while Jane did respond quickly to emails, there were a few miscommunications between us. It did stress me out a little at the time, but considering how perfect everything turned out, I do not hesitate to highly recommend Terra Cuisine!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lisa A

We are so grateful we found Terra for our wedding, because Jane worked wonders to make ridiculously good gourmet vegetarian food with vegan and gluten-free options--on a tight budget! We got married at Stonehurst this summer, and the most stressful aspect of the planning process... Read More was finding a caterer who specialized in delectable veg/gluten-free food in our budget range. That is, until we did a tasting with Jane, and we knew she was the one. Jane was a delight to work with, and I was blown away by what she achieved within our limited budget. My husband, who eats meat, was initially nervous about having no meat or fish option at dinner. No one missed the meat! The pesto gnocchi, mushroom risotto, and sun-dried tomato crepes were all very popular entrees, and we got a lot of compliments on the cocktail hour canapes too. A guy friend who grew up on a midwestern farm said "I could be a vegetarian or even a vegan if I could eat like this all the time!" Another guest said the food at my wedding was better than anything his family ate at the restaurants they visited in Boston. I highly recommend Terra!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Allegra H

We had a fabulous experience working with Jane at Terra Cuisine for catering for our wedding. She helped us put together an all-vegetarian meal that would accommodate our gluten-free, vegan, and otherwise-dietarily-restricted guests. Everything was absolutely delicious, and Jane... Read More made everything run smoothly even though the staff at our venue was not the most organized. We highly recommend Terra Cuisine!