Villa de l'Amour

High Point, NC

Exciting New Wedding Venue In High Point NC!!

The mediterranean feel of the Villa de l'Amour stands out even curbside in the heart of downtown High Point. Inside this 15,000 square-foot venue with hand painted arched doorways, parties are open to dreamlike possibilities and creative layouts. Call today to schedule your free tour!

Ballroom, Country Club, Cruise, Historic Venue, Hotel, Loft, Park, Vineyard

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

317 South Hamilton Street, High Point, NC (336) 847-1509

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Denise M

My husband and I truly appreciate Billie and the Villa de l'Amour team for helping make our beautiful wedding day a dream! Our wedding day was on 07/07/2017 and I have to say that people are still raving about our wedding, the location and how absolutely beautiful it was! Billie... Read More is so sweet and easy to work with! My husband and I found this venue to be vey elegant, transformable and appropriately priced! We are still in awe!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Emily C

We fell in love with this venue immediately upon arriving for our tour. We could not have chosen a more perfect place to get married and celebrate at! This venue is large with several set up options. And is absolutely beautiful! Billie is super easy and wonderful to work with.... Read More Her mother is a sweetheart and does an astounding job decorating the huge chalk board (one of my favorite things about the venue). Our day was flawless and amazing! We highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Hannah F

My husband and I cannot rave enough about the Villa de l'amour. If I could give them more stars, I would. We got married on 4/29/17. Our wedding was outside and our reception inside. We have absolutely no connection to the area and we kept getting asked over and over, why high... Read More point. The Villa was our "WHY". Billie, JJ and all of the staff were amazing the day of. We were not stressed about a single thing when it came to the venue and the venue is just so gorgeous and easy to decorate. The space was more than enough room with our 110 guest count and there would have been plenty room for more. I also was so appreciative of the extra items that are available and included in the price to use as decoration if we wanted. One of our big selling points was all of the items included in your price, chairs, tables, lighting, etc. No nickels and dimes with this venue! If you are looking for a venue, that has it all, this is your venue! My husband and I will obviously never forget our special day but thanks to the Villa, our day is even more special than we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Holly L

Our experience at the villa was wonderful! Everything was beyond my expectations, the staff was so helpful, and the chalkboard wall turned out beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly E

We had our reception at Villa on July 30. It was AMAZING! Billie and her staff made sure that everything was exactly how it needed to be. The chalkboard wall was fabulous. Three months later and I am still having guests tell me how much they enjoyed the wedding and how... Read More fabulous the reception location was!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ashton A

I just got married here in July. It was an outdoor ceremony in front of the fountain and it was beautiful. Billie is great to work with! Don't just go by pics online...go see it in person!! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Donita S

This venue is amazing and I cannot wait to get married here on May 28, 2017. Billie has been amazing through out this process and may everything seamless so far. She is always available to respond to an email or a text or even let me see the venue for follow up questions I... Read More have about our day. She has truly taken the stress out of my wedding planning when it comes to the venue and finding other vendors in the area. I couldnt have selected a better venue and support from Billie. :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

I love this venue.. I feel in love with it online and pictures does it no justice. When I did the walk through I book it on the spot. Billie is great explaining everything and when you email her back she respond same day which is great. I cant wait till next May for the wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

I booked Villa de L'Amour for our sorority's formal and everyone could not stop talking about it! Phi Mu from High Point University had an amazing time at this location. It was beautiful with rooms for people to dance and have fun and also places to to sit and eat. The people... Read More there are very easy to work with and made our time there very special. We loved it!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Kiandra D

My experience so far has been nothing but AMAZING!! I love this venue and the outstanding customer service Billie continues to give me and my fiancé . My Wedding is July 8, 2017 and I am so excited for my big day at the Villa. Billie has been so helpful through this whole... Read More process. I'm beyond excited that I found this venue for my wedding and all that it offers. I would recommend this venue to any upcoming brides.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Esmeralda W

This venue is very spacious and accommodating. It is also very affordable. My husband and I got married there May 28, 2016. Billie is very easy to work with and does her best to make sure everything is perfect for the big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

This venue is awesome! We had a college graduation dinner/party for our two sons on May 14, 2016 and it was wonderful. There are several different rooms that are able to be used to host your event. The facility is the perfect place for a formal dinner and dancing. We had a... Read More formal sit-down dinner in one room and a DJ and dancing in another room. My sons, extended family and friends had a blast!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Hannah P

Can I just say AMAZING!! David and I were in a bit of a bad situation when our wedding was scheduled to be outside on one of the worst weekend this past June for weather. Luckily Villa de l'Amour was there with open arms to let us celebrate our big day. Billie made sure that we... Read More had everything that we needed literally within a week of our actual wedding date. It was nothing short of a miracle, and I can definitely say we are so very thankful to have not only had a place to get married, but a beautiful one at that. The entire venue was all we could have dreamed for and more. Needless to say if we had the chance to do it all again, there is not a doubt in my mind that we would choose none other than VILLA DE L'AMOUR. Believe me brides you will not be disappointed! :) With Love, Hannah Pickett

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Katie N

Billie was extremely helpful and the venue was wonderful and very easy to decorate for any style wedding. Ours was an elegant wedding and everything looked perfect.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 georgia r

If you are looking for a beautiful venue, with great service and wonderful staff this is your place. We recently had an event at Villa de l'Amour and it was wonderful! Cannot say enough good about how cooperative the management team was in trying to accomodate every need.... Read More EVERYONE raved about the venue and the party was a huge success

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Diondra H

This is the perfect wedding venue! My fiancé and I can’t wait to get married here next year. Billie has been so helpful with the planning process and she makes you feel like you’ll be well taken care of on your wedding day. This place is beautiful and I know my wedding day will... Read More be too!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I absolutely love this place!!!!!! The venue has such a romatnic feel and it caters to the average bride! I am very pleased with how everything is going thus far. Billie has a wonderful spirit, she works hard to please a bride's vision and she makes the process so much more... Read More enjoyable. I can't wait to spend my big day at the Villa!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Stacey B

Villa de L’amour hosted my wedding just a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The venue was select a few weeks prior to my wedding due to issues with the previously selected venue. All I can say is that everything happens for a reason. The staff was... Read More wonderful and very accommodating. They are truly talented and it shows. Billie and her staff worked just as hard as I did to make my special day personal and memorable. It is always nice to see people work as hard as you would to help you achieve your personal vision. The space is beautiful and can be utilized in endless ways. Billie and her staff made everything easy (wedding planning usually doesn’t equal easy). She offered simple but brilliant solutions. Email request and phone calls were always returned timely. It was truly refreshing to deal with people who were genuinely nice, honest and accommodating.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Blaire W

Our experience with Villa de l'Amour was absolutely wonderful. Right from the beginning Billie was there to answer any questions we had and helped us through the entire process. The venue has so many options that no matter the weather, we knew our wedding would be beautiful.... Read More All my other vendors were very impressed with the venue and Billie as well. I could not have asked for a more perfect place to get married! I have and will continue to recommend it to everyone I know getting married in High Point.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Jessica D

Wes and I searched for weeks for our wedding venue, and within minutes of seeing Villa de l'Amour we fell in love with it and knew it was the place for us. The staff was so friendly and so willing to help us with our vision for our perfect day. They were extremely helpful when... Read More meeting with our other vendors as well. I was completely taken aback when I saw it all put together on my wedding day. We had an overwhelming amount of people comment on how gorgeous Villa de l'Amour is. We could not have done it without the help of the staff and would recommend Villa de l'Amour to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Ginger F

This venue is perfect! It rained heavily on our day, we felt so lucky to have this venue with plenty of space indoors for both ceremony and reception. The staff is so helpful and accommodating and it was beautiful!

Feel The Love

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

When Steve and I went to the Carolina Wedding Show we went with an open mind, hoping to find additional vendors for our July 4 wedding. Prior to the wedding show, we had already visited a wedding venue and were 90% certain we were going to book with them. The 10% hesitancy was... Read More because the venue manager seemed to make up pricing as he went along. I am very cautious and although I really liked the venue, I knew it was in our best interest to vendor compare. So, as we perused the aisles of the wedding show, we happened across a booth with a flat screen looping the gorgeous Villa de l'Amour. There stood Billie and Darus, with these huge smiles, handing us cards and prepared to tell us about there venue. Billie, like so many other vendors, recognized we were a July 4th couple. We then explain that we were a unique July 4 couple because we are getting married at midnight. At this point, Steve and I had been accustomed to the gulp and blank stare once we mentioned that; but instead, Billie and Darus commended us for being different and then shared how they were sure they had 'heard' about us. *Kudos to our photographer who did an amazing job of connecting with her vendor circle and asking who would accommodate a July 4, midnight wedding.* At this point, we knew it was destined that we met and I scheduled a tour for the coming week. I visited the Villa with my Best Friend/Matron of Honor and we were completely blown away at the beauty of this space! I won't go into detail because you have to see it yourself to believe it, but I walked into each room Billie and Darus led us in and felt like this must be what heaven looks like. The rooms are large and accommodating, but still feel chic and cozy. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. When we went outside to the Courtyard, I knew I was sold. We really didn't need to discuss anything else. Lol! Bille and Darus walked me through the contract and explained everything with great detail. Despite being a new wedding venue, Billie and Darus were well-versed in their contract. They answered all of my questions and were the epitome of professionals. I felt valued and at ease the entire time. It was a GREAT experience. I left knowing I was 99% certain I would secure the venue; the other 1% belonged to Steve, my Fiancé. Needless to say, he was quite pleased with my story once I shared it with him. He was even more pleased at our investment. We booked 24 hours later and I never felt more confident with a decision. Since then, Billie has been super helpful with allowing me to visit with friends and vendors. Her pleasant personality has made this such a great experience. We are excited to be a part of the Villa Family...you would be too!