Villa Del Lago Events Pavillion

Austin, TX

Waterfront, Park

12400 Cedar St, Austin, TX (512) 658-6240

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ghazaleh S

This venue was absolutely breathtaking! My husband and I had been researching venues for months and couldn't believe that we had never heard of Villa Del Lago. From the moment I stepped foot here, I knew this would be our venue. We had our wedding this past March and our guest... Read More still talk about how perfect the venue was. I can rave on and on about the venue, but we also had such a great experience with the venue manager, Debi. Debi was there every step of the way and was just so easy and amazing to work with. Thank you, Villa Del Lago for making our special day so memorable!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah R

I can’t even begin to describe the beauty and ambiance of Villa Del Lago. I searched everywhere in Texas, as well as other surrounding states, and this venue surpassed them all. Every single person at our wedding was amazed and raved about it for months after. Everything is... Read More immaculately groomed on the property and it overlooks the lake, which is the perfect backdrop for a ceremony. The owner’s large estate is on the far side of the long garden lawn next to the waterfall, you would think it’s a celebrity home on the edge of an Italian lake. I had the most amazing wedding, and wedding pictures, mostly because I had it here. Another reason this venue is so great, is the majority of your rental fee goes to charity. You will pay a high price for a venue anywhere you go, but this is the only place I have ever heard of to donate this fee to a good cause. The venue rental price only includes the venue and a security guard for the day of. So this allows you to completely create your own vision for your wedding. I hate to see a reviewer give this venue only 1 star because of the venue manager. I don’t know Debi personally, only from meeting her on several occasions to work on wedding details, but she always answered my emails quickly. I know she does manage this venue as well as a summer camp the owners of the venue sponsor, so you might get more personalized attention if you hired an outside wedding coordinator. I know they were going to start new renovations to the property soon after my date in October 2016, so I am not sure how it looks now, but I am sure they only made it even better. If you want to have your wedding at the most breathtaking venue in Texas, you should definitely visit Villa Del Lago and you will fall in love just as I did!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Sarah R

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Laina H

This is the most gorgeous venue in Austin. I had my wedding at Villa Del Lago in October and it was AMAZING. My guest were in awe with how beautiful the venue is. I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and that they felt like they were in... Read More Italy. The sheer beauty of this venue allows for less decor/flowers then you would need in some other venues. Debi was great to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. I will say you have to be prepared for what you get though - the venue does not come with anything other than the space, so there is a lot of planning that goes into a wedding here as you have to bring every single thing in from an outside vendor. To me, this was a bonus because you can customize every detail - but it is a lot of work and I would recommend getting a planner if you're not good at planning yourself. It can get expensive too to bring everything in from vendors, so also be prepared for that. To my family and I, it was worth it to have such an amazing event. Last thing, I had my ceremony at 5 and ended everything at 10 (due to noise restrictions in the neighborhood) and I wish I would have started the wedding earlier so we had more time. No one wanted to leave because we were having so much fun! :) Shout out to Royal Dukes Band for an amazing set list! They contract allows you to take over the space at 9am, so you can really start when ever you want!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Leah T

I have to say, the venue is stunning! Our guests had such a great time even with the random rain and cold in March. The venue is 5 stars and my vendors were phenomenal! I give it a 1 due to Debi Hamilton. Brides, please hire a reputable day of wedding coordinator!! It is... Read More worth the money, Debi is not. She was great to book the venue but anything past that was sub par. I had to consistently bug her for the contract (it took her 8 months to get to me after numerous requests), updates on the renovations (which were not completed in time as promised - we booked the venue 10 months in advance - this was not last minute), she gave me a template and I had to create the day of timeline, I had to create a table chart after she had told me not to worry about it, she left on a trip for Vegas the weekend before and returned the day before my rehearsal dinner, she was rude to my family and my husbands family, she refused to let my family take the flower decor back to my vendor, my HUSBAND had to greet everyone to make sure they wouldn't slip upon entering the venue, and my husband and father in law saw that the ceremony chairs were too close to the front (not where we had decided upon at the reversal) where we would have been standing in the rain if they didn't move them! My husband had to move rows of chairs on our wedding day because Debi didn't supervise the set up. The list goes on. Debi was the stress of my wedding and your day of coordinator should not be. She should not offer her services for the day of coordination. What is sad, she is the venue manager but if she offers her services, that isn't a reflection or responsibility of the venue.

Dream Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sasha J

I got married at Villa Del Lago 10/24/15. It is the most beautiful location in all of Texas. I felt like i was in another country with the waterfall onsite, the lush greenary and a full Lake Travis behind us. It rained that whole day but it made the wedding even more romantic.... Read More Im in love with this place and recommend anyone who is looking for a elegant, romantic outdoor garden wedding.