Villa Del Lago Events Pavillion

Austin, TX

Waterfront, Park

12400 Cedar St, Austin, TX (512) 658-6240

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Leah T

I have to say, the venue is stunning! Our guests had such a great time even with the random rain and cold in March. The venue is 5 stars and my vendors were phenomenal! I give it a 1 due to Debi Hamilton. Brides, please hire a reputable day of wedding coordinator!! It is... Read More worth the money, Debi is not. She was great to book the venue but anything past that was sub par. I had to consistently bug her for the contract (it took her 8 months to get to me after numerous requests), updates on the renovations (which were not completed in time as promised - we booked the venue 10 months in advance - this was not last minute), she gave me a template and I had to create the day of timeline, I had to create a table chart after she had told me not to worry about it, she left on a trip for Vegas the weekend before and returned the day before my rehearsal dinner, she was rude to my family and my husbands family, she refused to let my family take the flower decor back to my vendor, my HUSBAND had to greet everyone to make sure they wouldn't slip upon entering the venue, and my husband and father in law saw that the ceremony chairs were too close to the front (not where we had decided upon at the reversal) where we would have been standing in the rain if they didn't move them! My husband had to move rows of chairs on our wedding day because Debi didn't supervise the set up. The list goes on. Debi was the stress of my wedding and your day of coordinator should not be. She should not offer her services for the day of coordination. What is sad, she is the venue manager but if she offers her services, that isn't a reflection or responsibility of the venue.

Dream Venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sasha J

I got married at Villa Del Lago 10/24/15. It is the most beautiful location in all of Texas. I felt like i was in another country with the waterfall onsite, the lush greenary and a full Lake Travis behind us. It rained that whole day but it made the wedding even more romantic.... Read More Im in love with this place and recommend anyone who is looking for a elegant, romantic outdoor garden wedding.