Photography starting at just $695!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $695 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Wedding Bug

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jenna M

Wedding bug sent out a wonderful photographer for our special day. Oleskey was amazing and the photos were beautiful.

Really Good Photographer

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy L

Alicia was our contact person who assigned Melissa as our photographer. Melissa was great with everyone at our wedding. She was very polite and took extra shots to make sure there were none with blinks or other issues. We were very pleased with her service.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Melissa P

I received junk mail from this vendor so I finally clicked on a link to find out who they were/what they did and to see if I should unsubscribe. Initially, everything seemed fine. I built a package, then decided not to move forward once I saw I'd have to put down a nearly $500... Read More deposit towards vendors which (at that early stage) didn't exist yet. See, they take your money, THEN they match you with vendors. I was not cool with that, and in the research on vendors I've done so far I've been able to find comparable pricing, so I closed out the website and went about my day. Imagine my surprise when, 3-4 hours later, my phone rings and it's someone from Wedding Bug calling to follow up on my visit to their site! I did not create an account with them nor did I provide them with my phone number or authorize them to contact me in any way (remember, they were sending me junk mail after getting my email address from god-knows-what-wedding-show-or-shady-vendor). I asked how she received my number and she said that they are a partner with David's Bridal (David's, you little sneak! I blame you for everything!) and got my information from them. So David's (you'll get yours, my pretty) gave out all my info to them and they somehow *knew* when I was on their page, despite the fact that I was at my work computer and not my cellular device or home device. CIA has nothing on these dirty wedding vendors. They had to get some stars for responsiveness; they knew I was looking then immediately followed up. Problem is, I didn't want the follow up. I was at work and if I wanted to chat with this Magoo or had questions, I would've contacted them. I let them know I didn't want to be contact and guess what? This morning I get an email asking me to complete a survey and review their services on Wedding Wire! And the fact that I can't uncheck "text" under my phone # as I'm trying to unsubscribe is borderline criminal. I don't authorize you to text me. EVER. I can show a screenshot of the fact that I can't completely unsubscribe and even *trying* to update that info somehow authorizes you to contact me again. What is that crap? Do not contact me, I cannot say this enough. And I can't stress enough to anyone planning a wedding, don't go near them.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Samantha C

Where do I even begin? Getting a videographer was last on my list and it is my fault for not doing my research. The whole process with Wedding Bug was terrible. The videographer was annoying...he bothered my husband and I the whole time at the wedding then was impatiently... Read More waiting for a tip which he didn't deserve. The video took 3 months to receive and they gave us a DVD which no one uses anymore. Now comes the highlight video...they picked the worst moments from the wedding and it looks like our wedding was a joke. I could cry. I didn't have them edit anything with the highlight video because they need to redo it. I am now looking to hire someone to fix the mess they made.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samantha M

The photographer was clean and cleaned up after himself. He made sure all the pictures I wanted we got plus so many more. He was never in the way of the guess at the wedding and the reception. We also got the pictures back in less time then we were told so we could relive the... Read More night so much sooner then thought.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amber L

Terrible!!!! DO NOT USE!! My photographers name was Richard. When we spoke on the phone to go over the wedding he said that he had all these different ideas for the wedding and that I did not have to make a list of photos that I wanted. Well I should have made a list. He was at... Read More my wedding which was July 9th and I only have 340 good pictures. He took more than that but they are all repeats of the good ones just blurry or far away or someone isn't looking. When I was getting dressed he stood in the same spot did not move around the room and he did not take any pictures of the front of my dress or me and my mom together. During the reception he was caught sitting down on a whiskey barrel wiping sweat off his forehead I guess taking a break. My husband aunt made us a dvd of our wedding and during our first dance he is standing in the back with his camera in hand but just looking around not taking pictures. My bridesmaid also had to tell him when we were doing the bouquet toss, he also missed it because he was talking to one of my guests instead of taking photos. During cocktail hour when we were suppose to be taking bridal party photos and family photos he was to worried about getting the name of our venue in our pictures so they are really far away and when you try to zoom in on the picture it becomes pixelated. It took us months to get into contact with someone from this business to go over how unhappy with the service we had and when we finally did 6 months later we were told that we would only get a refund of $195 when we spent over $1000 for this service. I could have spent a few hundred dollars more for better service and better pictures. Do not waste your money using this photography!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Danielle C

I was a little nervous using wedding bug because I wouldn't meet my photographer until a week before the wedding. Hugh and Andrea Were PHENOMENAL!!!! There is not a picture that isn't perfect! The quality is superb! They were so friendly and fun! I highly recommend them!! They... Read More captured almost every couple and every moment at our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Susan L

My pictures were aweful. The photographer didn't follow my instructions and took the ugliest pictures. Memories on the most important day of my life that I can never get back. And then the few that were ok I asked to be touched up ( a service I had to pay extra for) looked... Read More like something that I did myself on the laptop. Then I voiced my disappointment I was promised 50 extra printed pictures and a portrait which they then turned around and took back and gave me a 150.00 gift card which got me a portrait. Then in order to use it I had to sign a waiver they wouldn't be held liable. They were the worst.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa M

Terrible service. Had an August 27 wedding in Dallas. First few all they send us a DVD of someone else wedding. Secondly the video Grapher did not know what he was doing. Can't even tell people's faces. It's hazy and people's heads are cut off. Memorable moments were cut from... Read More the video. Will never ever recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nikki A

Our representative was always short in emails. We were told that we would hear from our photographer two weeks out... but didn't get him on the phone until the day before the wedding! The pictures were beautiful, but we expected more shots of the important moments (only a couple... Read More from the father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, or of our toasters, and so few candid shots of our guests)! Honestly, other than seeing them in the background of some photos, you would think we had 15 people there, not 75. And we had so many great group dances, but no shots of those. With having the photographer for 6 hours, I expected more than 200 photos. Maybe if he'd gotten in touch, even by email, we would have been able to tell him what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Joy A

Wedding pictures were decent but not great. You definitely get what you pay for. The wedding bug contracts local photographers but they are supposed to pair you with a photographer who fits the style of photography requested. I prefer candid photos and like to keep the staging... Read More and posing to a minimum. I got exactly the opposite. Additionally, the photographer assigned to my big day lacked professionalism and patience when working my children. I would not recommend wedding bug for that reason.children.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Candice K

Brides beware! I paid over $700 to have four hours raw footage of our wedding, and a 10 minute edited clip... I've been sent two videos so far, and both have had wedding footage missing totally, and or audio missing, and additionally, it's been almost 3 months… They promised me... Read More that they would send me a third video almost a month ago, but I have yet to receive that… Not to mention, the amount of footage, I paid my videographer to stay an extra two hours… For a total of six hours with us, and all we received is 45 minutes of video. They will blow you up to close the sale, but when it comes to fixing a problem… They have fallen off the map!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natalie K

I used Wedding Bug for my photography needs when I got married on 05/28/2016. I had good experiences with their customer services team, and the photographer who came to my wedding was wonderful. I have so many fantastic photos now, and it was all very affordable. I would... Read More recommend Wedding Bug to any couples looking for affordable, quality photography.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Allie S

I had the most amazing experience with both my photographers and videographer! They were all so personable and really helped make my day so special! I would recommend them to anyone. Very reasonably priced for such great work.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Carolina T

We found wedding bug when we were searching for a videographer. The staff was amazing on accommodating us. The videographer arrived on time, as well as the up lighting staff. The up lighting looked so amazing in our ballroom. It gave the room such a romantic and modern feel. I... Read More was worried that 10 up lights were not going to be enough to get the job done, but it exceeded our expectation. I haven't received our video yet obviously but the videographer was great, he was nice to work with. The price was perfect!!! We didn't have a videographer included in our budget, but when I saw the price, it was very reasonable and could not resist so we are glad we ended up booking wedding bug videographer!!!!!! Angela was good at communicating with me. So that's also a big plus!!!! Thank you Weddingbug!!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Laura B

I ultimately decided to not go with the wedding bug because of all the terrible reviews I read not just on this site but several others. I did my research and found that it was really easy to find both dj and photographers in my area that were priced just as cheap if not cheaper... Read More and had way more credibility. If something were to go wrong on my wedding day while using wedding bug it would have been no one else's fault but my own for ignoring all the warning signs. Use thumbtack that's my advice.

Awesome Photographers

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Tessa W

Amanda and Aria were great! They worked together perfectly and got every shot that we wanted. We also got our photographs back less than a week after our wedding. The speed and price were prefect for us. My favorite part is that we have the rights to all of our photos and get a... Read More CD of them all. This meant that I just put everything on Shutterfly and went crazy with printing for little to no cost, especially compared to what most places would charge to print from the studio. We were glad to do a engagement shoot through the company as well (~$250) so when it came to our wedding we already knew our main photographer and she slightly knew the location.

So happy with my finished products!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Abigail G

This is a great company to use for your wedding day. I had the photographer and videographer and they both did an outstanding job capturing my special day. They are very reasonable in price (cheapest I found) and very professional. I'd recommend them to all my friends and... Read More family.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Jackie L

I saw some good reviews on the knot, which is why I called Wedding Bug. The woman I spoke with, Cathy, immediately started with a high-pressure sales pitch. I told her I wanted to hold off signing anything until I did more research. I ended up finding dozens of horrible reviews... Read More about them all over the internet. I emailed Cathy and told her we would not be using her services. She continued to email me every day, so I finally blocked her email. Then the calls started. I received a call, voicemail and text all with the same phony, scripted message. I called her to tell her to stop calling me and I blocked that phone number. She then started calling me from another phone number. The calls finally stopped after I blocked her a third time. I'm glad I went with my instincts and didn't book with them.

2015-12-15T12:45:26 Response from the vendor

So sorry about the continuous contact, especially after you had expressed disinterest in the company. We have removed your account so you will not be hearing from us anymore, we promise. Apologies again for the frustration and best wishes to you!

LOVED WEDDING BUG!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Stephanie G

I wanted a good photographer on a budget. This was a win!! The balance here is that you aren't picking a specific photographer. You take a quiz, and get a style, and they pick a photographer (or two) that match your style, and about two weeks before your event, they contact... Read More you and work out all the details. My photographers (Rob and Aaron) were phenomenal! We didn't get a lot of the poses that I thought wanted, but I opted for more candid, and having fun instead of standing around for hours. Rob had great ideas for getting in some fun poses and was everywhere without us even having to ask. Aaron was almost invisible and got some AWESOME shots. They had the photos up before we even got back from the honeymoon, and I loved them! Definitely give them a shot, if you don't feel the need to pick a big name for your photography, and just wanted quality work at a much lower price. Total price was for 6 hours for the first photographer, and 4 hours for the second, plus all rights to my photos.

Best Value in Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erika L

Wedding Bug provides wedding photography services for a fraction of the price of local vendors. I was a little nervous knowing I wouldn't meet our assigned photography until the week before, but she turned out great!

Great value!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Cora P

They matched us with just the right photographer for the perfect price. The photos are numerous and gorgeous and we didn't break the bank! My only complaint is that their website isn't the most intuitive. But that's okay. We managed.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Alicia D

We chose Wedding Bug for the Videography for our wedding earlier this month, and I have to say that for the price and service you can't do better! Their rep contacted me a couple of weeks prior to the wedding introducing me to the Videographer for the wedding and letting us know... Read More his experience and style. The videographer then contacted me about a week prior and went over all the shots I wanted to make sure nothing was missed and the plan for the ceremony and reception. Both were very professional and easy to work with. The day of the Videographer showed up early to set up and get everything ready, he got everything we spoke about and my husband and I got a ton of compliments. Highly recommend!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Karen R

Great service

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Michelle L

We had two videographers for the ceremony and then one for the beginning/important parts of the reception----they were GREAT!!!! very nice and personable. They each personally called me about one week before they wedding to ask about any special requests I might have and what... Read More the vibe I was looking for, for our video was. CAN'T WAIT to see the footage!!!

2015-09-30T08:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So pleased to hear that your Videographers took such great care of you. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug!