Photography starting at just $695!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $695 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Wedding Bug

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jenna M

Wedding bug sent out a wonderful photographer for our special day. Oleskey was amazing and the photos were beautiful.

Really Good Photographer

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy L

Alicia was our contact person who assigned Melissa as our photographer. Melissa was great with everyone at our wedding. She was very polite and took extra shots to make sure there were none with blinks or other issues. We were very pleased with her service.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sara B

We booked Wedding Bug for our wedding in California for a a-la-carte video package as an afterthought because we were not sure if we had wanted a videographer to begin with. The prices were extremely reasonable and were able to customize everything. Leanne in the office helped... Read More with all my questions and was very responsive, Elliott T ended up being our videographer on our wedding day. He called me a few days before to go over the time line and details, and was already there when we got out of the limo (a few minutes earlier then originally scheduled) and we ended up extending an extra hour as well. We have already gotten the raw footage back while we are on our honeymoon (took about 2 weeks) and can't wait to see the final version.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica W

The worst. No pictures. No callbacks. No refund for my hundreds spent. What you save upfront you spend in time and frustration.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Yanina V

Angel Rodriguez was my photographer, he only took pictures in 2 sites of my whole wedding venue, Lynne Albright was my coordinator. He never contacted me prior the wedding to talk about what I wanted, 2 days before the wedding I called him. I called Lynne because it was... Read More concerning to me that he didn't even had the right time and venue of the wedding. All the pictures of the wedding party entering the reception are blurred and distorted ,not even one looks good. I am glad I had videos otherwise I wouldn't have a single memory of it. My venue was at the four oaks country club in Dracut, MA, look it up and see how beautiful it is the landscape and all for pictures and I only have pictures by the ceremony (1 place) and by a fence. Missed the nice water pond and all ranch house and Angel ignored all my request to have pictures taken in other place. Right now I am disputing it with the Better Bussiness Bureau and I have sent them all the blurred, distorted and low quality images I got. IF YOU INVESTED A WHOLE YEAR WORTH IN PLANNING YOUR WEDDING AND SPENDING OVER $20,000 FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY, DO NOT HIRE A PHOTOGRAPHER ON THIS SITE OR YOU JUST WAISTED YOUR MONEY and you could be like me know filing a complaint against them. I have put reviews on other wedding websites so everyone is aware. I am always willing to post all those bad pictures for brides to see. I don't want anyone to go through what I went through. Good Luck and stay away at least from Angel Rodriguez.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Erica B

My wedding was in Destin, Fl labor day weekend & Frank Cotton was my photographer. Frank was AWESOME! We talked the week before about some specific pictures i wanted the day of. He even let me add him to my pinterest board where i had ideas. The day of he was on time, actually... Read More early. He was very personable & he took the stress out of trying to get "the right " pictures. He had great ideas in the space we were in, i was married in a private beach residence. The master bedroom had a hot tub that we utilized for some VERY cool photos of me and my new husband. My husband and I were very pleased that we were matched with Frank!!! Wedding Bug as a company was very pleasant to work with and the process was easy. I was initially going to book a different photographer but my consultant Daniella worked with me on the price and some extras. I was a DIY bride so i did a lot of searching for photographers and I 100% feel like I got good value for my money and am very pleased I went with Wedding Bug. All of my pictures were ready for viewing on their app 5 days after my Wedding.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rania O

TERRIBLE they gave us a DJ who did not even know how to use his equipment (my husband had to show him how halfway through our wedding). then Vince (guy who deals with complaints?) laughed at us down the phone when we complained and explained what happened- and he also sent me... Read More a snipey email saying I didn't give the DJ good enough instruction. 1) instructions were NOT required or even suggested by wedding bug, only song lists which were provided 2) this guy is supposed to be a professional DJ- he should know his equipment and know how to do his job do not use this company! i wrote a 3 page instruction sheet on my own volition and the DJ still royally messed up almost everything- our guests even complained! you don't get a do-over at your wedding, so don't go with this company!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Desiree W

I had two photographers and an engagement session. I got them for a great price! I have so many wonderful photos and I am very pleased with the value I received. I do have some issues: The representative that I started out with was great! She was patient and very helpful. I... Read More was transferred to another representative a little over a month before the wedding, Janine. She was not so helpful. When I sent her an email asking two questions it took her 9 days to answer. On top of the late reply the answer to the first question didn't make sense (was not a proper sentence and I could not understand what she was trying to say) and her answer to the second question was to go look on the website. I expect more than that. The other issue I had was that several guests of mine complained that Colleen (one of my photographers) was very rude to them during the reception. I did not witness this myself, but more than a few guests who do not know each other came to me separately to let me know she upset them. I don't think that that is very professional. I assumed the first couple of people were just being sensitive, but knowing some of the guests that complained makes me believe it was much more than that. Also if anyone is thinking about using the shoot and share app, just don't. It's pretty useless and none of my guests made the effort to use it because they thought it was too complicated. It is way easier to just have them send you the pictures they take (which is what I ended up doing even though I paid the $25 for the app). I have to say that Seth (my other photographer) was amazing! He did my engagement session and the wedding. I love his style and he made us feel so comfortable. I will probably be going to him in the future for other shoots!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kerynn C

We hired Wedding Bug for our DJ and Photographer. Our photographer Andrea was FANTASTIC! Can not say enough good things. Even before we got our photos back we knew we were happy. Even guests stated how amazing she was. We got back over 500 amazing photos and it blew us away! We... Read More did have some issues with our DJ, mostly with timing as far as when we did the speeches and parent dances and we were a little displeased, but Wedding Bug was quick to address the issue and provide us a compensation in the form of a free photo book. I would still recommend this company; over all we are pleased.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 M. Emad A

Lynne Albright with Wedding Bug has made it clear to me that Wedding Bug doesn’t value the customer, they are just looking for clients to make money off of!! I am a Desi (south Asian) American. There are certain poses that incorporate our culture in creative ways. I tried for... Read More photographers that are of my own culture, but my luck was bad and they were all already booked. So I was left to look for photographers that have experience shooting South Asian weddings. (This was back in December 2016, and my wedding is June 30/July 1 2017.) I told Wedding Bug that it was a REQUIREMENT that the photographer be someone that was experienced with South Asian wedding poses. I am not a model, I don’t know these things, and it shouldn’t be my responsibility to research and figure it out!! That’s the photographer’s job!!! I made it clear that it was VITAL to me to have a photographer that knew my culture. I was ASSURED Wedding Bug could accommodate me, so I signed up. I was told it was their procedure that the photographer would not contact me until two weeks before my wedding, at which point we could go over details. At the end of March, a photographer contacts me telling me they are assigned to me. (This is THREE MONTHS prior, not two weeks prior!) I was surprised but happy with it. Then I find out that they are only assigned to my first event, not my second, and that they had NO IDEA that I had specified a request!! I contact Lynne, asking for the second photographer’s info. She continues to insist “they don’t have to contact me until the week of my wedding.” She does apologize for not remembering to assign a photographer with experience in my culture. WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME???? I AM THREE WEEKS FROM MY WEDDING!! THERE’S NO TIME TO FIND A NEW COMPANY! I AM LIVID, AND IN TEARS. I had ONE REQUEST!!!! And I’m later told, it was never even noted in my file!! Clearly, they didn’t want to lose a chance to make money, made guarantees so I would sign the contract, and have now SCREWED ME. They should have been HONEST enough to say they couldn’t meet my needs, and I would have continued my search elsewhere. I absolutely DO NOT recommend Wedding Bug to anyone of any culture outside “American culture”!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sara B

Lynne Albright with Wedding Bug has made it clear to me that Wedding Bug doesn’t value the customer, they are just looking for clients to make money off of!! I am a Desi (south Asian) American. There are certain poses that incorporate our culture in creative ways. I tried for... Read More photographers that are of my own culture, but my luck was bad and they were all already booked. So I was left to look for photographers that have experience shooting South Asian weddings. (This was back in December 2016, and my wedding is June 30/July 1 2017.) I told Wedding Bug that it was a REQUIREMENT that the photographer be someone that was experienced with South Asian wedding poses. I was ASSURED Wedding Bug could accommodate me, so I signed up. I was told it was their procedure that the photographer would not contact me until two weeks before my wedding, at which point we could go over details. At the end of March, a photographer contacts me telling me they are assigned to me. (This is THREE MONTHS prior, not two weeks prior!) I was surprised but happy with it. Then I find out that they are only assigned to my first event, not my second, and that they had NO IDEA that I had specified a request!! I contact Lynne, asking for the second photographer’s info. She continues to insist “they don’t have to contact me until the week of my wedding.” She says she’s sorry for not remembering to assign a photographer with experience in my culture. WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME???? I AM THREE WEEKS FROM MY WEDDING!! THERE’S NO TIME TO FIND A NEW COMPANY! I AM LIVID, AND IN TEARS. I had ONE REQUEST!!!! And I’m later told, it was never even noted in my file!! Clearly, they didn’t want to lose a chance to make money, made guarantees so I would sign the contract, and have now SCREWED ME. They should have been HONEST enough to say they couldn’t meet my needs, and I would have continued my search elsewhere. I absolutely DO NOT recommend Wedding Bug to anyone of any culture outside “American culture”!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Marissa M

The pictures were far away so guests heads were in the way. Pictures of items on table irrelevant were in the role. They said I could pay more to crop them. The only good thing was the videographer wedding video was good. I was able to crop my own pix but some I could not

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Melissa P

I received junk mail from this vendor so I finally clicked on a link to find out who they were/what they did and to see if I should unsubscribe. Initially, everything seemed fine. I built a package, then decided not to move forward once I saw I'd have to put down a nearly $500... Read More deposit towards vendors which (at that early stage) didn't exist yet. See, they take your money, THEN they match you with vendors. I was not cool with that, and in the research on vendors I've done so far I've been able to find comparable pricing, so I closed out the website and went about my day. Imagine my surprise when, 3-4 hours later, my phone rings and it's someone from Wedding Bug calling to follow up on my visit to their site! I did not create an account with them nor did I provide them with my phone number or authorize them to contact me in any way (remember, they were sending me junk mail after getting my email address from god-knows-what-wedding-show-or-shady-vendor). I asked how she received my number and she said that they are a partner with David's Bridal (David's, you little sneak! I blame you for everything!) and got my information from them. So David's (you'll get yours, my pretty) gave out all my info to them and they somehow *knew* when I was on their page, despite the fact that I was at my work computer and not my cellular device or home device. CIA has nothing on these dirty wedding vendors. They had to get some stars for responsiveness; they knew I was looking then immediately followed up. Problem is, I didn't want the follow up. I was at work and if I wanted to chat with this Magoo or had questions, I would've contacted them. I let them know I didn't want to be contact and guess what? This morning I get an email asking me to complete a survey and review their services on Wedding Wire! And the fact that I can't uncheck "text" under my phone # as I'm trying to unsubscribe is borderline criminal. I don't authorize you to text me. EVER. I can show a screenshot of the fact that I can't completely unsubscribe and even *trying* to update that info somehow authorizes you to contact me again. What is that crap? Do not contact me, I cannot say this enough. And I can't stress enough to anyone planning a wedding, don't go near them.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Samantha C

Where do I even begin? Getting a videographer was last on my list and it is my fault for not doing my research. The whole process with Wedding Bug was terrible. The videographer was annoying...he bothered my husband and I the whole time at the wedding then was impatiently... Read More waiting for a tip which he didn't deserve. The video took 3 months to receive and they gave us a DVD which no one uses anymore. Now comes the highlight video...they picked the worst moments from the wedding and it looks like our wedding was a joke. I could cry. I didn't have them edit anything with the highlight video because they need to redo it. I am now looking to hire someone to fix the mess they made.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samantha M

The photographer was clean and cleaned up after himself. He made sure all the pictures I wanted we got plus so many more. He was never in the way of the guess at the wedding and the reception. We also got the pictures back in less time then we were told so we could relive the... Read More night so much sooner then thought.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Amber L

Terrible!!!! DO NOT USE!! My photographers name was Richard. When we spoke on the phone to go over the wedding he said that he had all these different ideas for the wedding and that I did not have to make a list of photos that I wanted. Well I should have made a list. He was at... Read More my wedding which was July 9th and I only have 340 good pictures. He took more than that but they are all repeats of the good ones just blurry or far away or someone isn't looking. When I was getting dressed he stood in the same spot did not move around the room and he did not take any pictures of the front of my dress or me and my mom together. During the reception he was caught sitting down on a whiskey barrel wiping sweat off his forehead I guess taking a break. My husband aunt made us a dvd of our wedding and during our first dance he is standing in the back with his camera in hand but just looking around not taking pictures. My bridesmaid also had to tell him when we were doing the bouquet toss, he also missed it because he was talking to one of my guests instead of taking photos. During cocktail hour when we were suppose to be taking bridal party photos and family photos he was to worried about getting the name of our venue in our pictures so they are really far away and when you try to zoom in on the picture it becomes pixelated. It took us months to get into contact with someone from this business to go over how unhappy with the service we had and when we finally did 6 months later we were told that we would only get a refund of $195 when we spent over $1000 for this service. I could have spent a few hundred dollars more for better service and better pictures. Do not waste your money using this photography!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Danielle C

I was a little nervous using wedding bug because I wouldn't meet my photographer until a week before the wedding. Hugh and Andrea Were PHENOMENAL!!!! There is not a picture that isn't perfect! The quality is superb! They were so friendly and fun! I highly recommend them!! They... Read More captured almost every couple and every moment at our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Susan L

My pictures were aweful. The photographer didn't follow my instructions and took the ugliest pictures. Memories on the most important day of my life that I can never get back. And then the few that were ok I asked to be touched up ( a service I had to pay extra for) looked... Read More like something that I did myself on the laptop. Then I voiced my disappointment I was promised 50 extra printed pictures and a portrait which they then turned around and took back and gave me a 150.00 gift card which got me a portrait. Then in order to use it I had to sign a waiver they wouldn't be held liable. They were the worst.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa M

Terrible service. Had an August 27 wedding in Dallas. First few all they send us a DVD of someone else wedding. Secondly the video Grapher did not know what he was doing. Can't even tell people's faces. It's hazy and people's heads are cut off. Memorable moments were cut from... Read More the video. Will never ever recommend

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nikki A

Our representative was always short in emails. We were told that we would hear from our photographer two weeks out... but didn't get him on the phone until the day before the wedding! The pictures were beautiful, but we expected more shots of the important moments (only a couple... Read More from the father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, or of our toasters, and so few candid shots of our guests)! Honestly, other than seeing them in the background of some photos, you would think we had 15 people there, not 75. And we had so many great group dances, but no shots of those. With having the photographer for 6 hours, I expected more than 200 photos. Maybe if he'd gotten in touch, even by email, we would have been able to tell him what we wanted.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Joy A

Wedding pictures were decent but not great. You definitely get what you pay for. The wedding bug contracts local photographers but they are supposed to pair you with a photographer who fits the style of photography requested. I prefer candid photos and like to keep the staging... Read More and posing to a minimum. I got exactly the opposite. Additionally, the photographer assigned to my big day lacked professionalism and patience when working my children. I would not recommend wedding bug for that reason.children.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Candice K

Brides beware! I paid over $700 to have four hours raw footage of our wedding, and a 10 minute edited clip... I've been sent two videos so far, and both have had wedding footage missing totally, and or audio missing, and additionally, it's been almost 3 months… They promised me... Read More that they would send me a third video almost a month ago, but I have yet to receive that… Not to mention, the amount of footage, I paid my videographer to stay an extra two hours… For a total of six hours with us, and all we received is 45 minutes of video. They will blow you up to close the sale, but when it comes to fixing a problem… They have fallen off the map!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natalie K

I used Wedding Bug for my photography needs when I got married on 05/28/2016. I had good experiences with their customer services team, and the photographer who came to my wedding was wonderful. I have so many fantastic photos now, and it was all very affordable. I would... Read More recommend Wedding Bug to any couples looking for affordable, quality photography.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Allie S

I had the most amazing experience with both my photographers and videographer! They were all so personable and really helped make my day so special! I would recommend them to anyone. Very reasonably priced for such great work.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Carolina T

We found wedding bug when we were searching for a videographer. The staff was amazing on accommodating us. The videographer arrived on time, as well as the up lighting staff. The up lighting looked so amazing in our ballroom. It gave the room such a romantic and modern feel. I... Read More was worried that 10 up lights were not going to be enough to get the job done, but it exceeded our expectation. I haven't received our video yet obviously but the videographer was great, he was nice to work with. The price was perfect!!! We didn't have a videographer included in our budget, but when I saw the price, it was very reasonable and could not resist so we are glad we ended up booking wedding bug videographer!!!!!! Angela was good at communicating with me. So that's also a big plus!!!! Thank you Weddingbug!!!!