Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Wedding Bug

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jenna M

Wedding bug sent out a wonderful photographer for our special day. Oleskey was amazing and the photos were beautiful.

Really Good Photographer

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy L

Alicia was our contact person who assigned Melissa as our photographer. Melissa was great with everyone at our wedding. She was very polite and took extra shots to make sure there were none with blinks or other issues. We were very pleased with her service.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Candice K

Brides beware! I paid over $700 to have four hours raw footage of our wedding, and a 10 minute edited clip... I've been sent two videos so far, and both have had wedding footage missing totally, and or audio missing, and additionally, it's been almost 3 months… They promised me... Read More that they would send me a third video almost a month ago, but I have yet to receive that… Not to mention, the amount of footage, I paid my videographer to stay an extra two hours… For a total of six hours with us, and all we received is 45 minutes of video. They will blow you up to close the sale, but when it comes to fixing a problem… They have fallen off the map!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Natalie K

I used Wedding Bug for my photography needs when I got married on 05/28/2016. I had good experiences with their customer services team, and the photographer who came to my wedding was wonderful. I have so many fantastic photos now, and it was all very affordable. I would... Read More recommend Wedding Bug to any couples looking for affordable, quality photography.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Allie S

I had the most amazing experience with both my photographers and videographer! They were all so personable and really helped make my day so special! I would recommend them to anyone. Very reasonably priced for such great work.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Carolina T

We found wedding bug when we were searching for a videographer. The staff was amazing on accommodating us. The videographer arrived on time, as well as the up lighting staff. The up lighting looked so amazing in our ballroom. It gave the room such a romantic and modern feel. I... Read More was worried that 10 up lights were not going to be enough to get the job done, but it exceeded our expectation. I haven't received our video yet obviously but the videographer was great, he was nice to work with. The price was perfect!!! We didn't have a videographer included in our budget, but when I saw the price, it was very reasonable and could not resist so we are glad we ended up booking wedding bug videographer!!!!!! Angela was good at communicating with me. So that's also a big plus!!!! Thank you Weddingbug!!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Laura B

I ultimately decided to not go with the wedding bug because of all the terrible reviews I read not just on this site but several others. I did my research and found that it was really easy to find both dj and photographers in my area that were priced just as cheap if not cheaper... Read More and had way more credibility. If something were to go wrong on my wedding day while using wedding bug it would have been no one else's fault but my own for ignoring all the warning signs. Use thumbtack that's my advice.

Awesome Photographers

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Tessa W

Amanda and Aria were great! They worked together perfectly and got every shot that we wanted. We also got our photographs back less than a week after our wedding. The speed and price were prefect for us. My favorite part is that we have the rights to all of our photos and get a... Read More CD of them all. This meant that I just put everything on Shutterfly and went crazy with printing for little to no cost, especially compared to what most places would charge to print from the studio. We were glad to do a engagement shoot through the company as well (~$250) so when it came to our wedding we already knew our main photographer and she slightly knew the location.

So happy with my finished products!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Abigail G

This is a great company to use for your wedding day. I had the photographer and videographer and they both did an outstanding job capturing my special day. They are very reasonable in price (cheapest I found) and very professional. I'd recommend them to all my friends and... Read More family.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Jackie L

I saw some good reviews on the knot, which is why I called Wedding Bug. The woman I spoke with, Cathy, immediately started with a high-pressure sales pitch. I told her I wanted to hold off signing anything until I did more research. I ended up finding dozens of horrible reviews... Read More about them all over the internet. I emailed Cathy and told her we would not be using her services. She continued to email me every day, so I finally blocked her email. Then the calls started. I received a call, voicemail and text all with the same phony, scripted message. I called her to tell her to stop calling me and I blocked that phone number. She then started calling me from another phone number. The calls finally stopped after I blocked her a third time. I'm glad I went with my instincts and didn't book with them.

2015-12-15T12:45:26 Response from the vendor

So sorry about the continuous contact, especially after you had expressed disinterest in the company. We have removed your account so you will not be hearing from us anymore, we promise. Apologies again for the frustration and best wishes to you!

LOVED WEDDING BUG!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Stephanie G

I wanted a good photographer on a budget. This was a win!! The balance here is that you aren't picking a specific photographer. You take a quiz, and get a style, and they pick a photographer (or two) that match your style, and about two weeks before your event, they contact... Read More you and work out all the details. My photographers (Rob and Aaron) were phenomenal! We didn't get a lot of the poses that I thought wanted, but I opted for more candid, and having fun instead of standing around for hours. Rob had great ideas for getting in some fun poses and was everywhere without us even having to ask. Aaron was almost invisible and got some AWESOME shots. They had the photos up before we even got back from the honeymoon, and I loved them! Definitely give them a shot, if you don't feel the need to pick a big name for your photography, and just wanted quality work at a much lower price. Total price was for 6 hours for the first photographer, and 4 hours for the second, plus all rights to my photos.

Best Value in Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erika L

Wedding Bug provides wedding photography services for a fraction of the price of local vendors. I was a little nervous knowing I wouldn't meet our assigned photography until the week before, but she turned out great!

Great value!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Cora P

They matched us with just the right photographer for the perfect price. The photos are numerous and gorgeous and we didn't break the bank! My only complaint is that their website isn't the most intuitive. But that's okay. We managed.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Alicia D

We chose Wedding Bug for the Videography for our wedding earlier this month, and I have to say that for the price and service you can't do better! Their rep contacted me a couple of weeks prior to the wedding introducing me to the Videographer for the wedding and letting us know... Read More his experience and style. The videographer then contacted me about a week prior and went over all the shots I wanted to make sure nothing was missed and the plan for the ceremony and reception. Both were very professional and easy to work with. The day of the Videographer showed up early to set up and get everything ready, he got everything we spoke about and my husband and I got a ton of compliments. Highly recommend!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Karen R

Great service

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Michelle L

We had two videographers for the ceremony and then one for the beginning/important parts of the reception----they were GREAT!!!! very nice and personable. They each personally called me about one week before they wedding to ask about any special requests I might have and what... Read More the vibe I was looking for, for our video was. CAN'T WAIT to see the footage!!!

2015-09-30T08:22:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So pleased to hear that your Videographers took such great care of you. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding Bug!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Amy S

Most of you out there know that planning a wedding can be outrageously expensive. We were on a tight budget and discovered WeddingBug. They were GREAT, very, very easy to work with and not to mention... affordable. We selected a package where we had a Videographer, DJ and... Read More Photographer. The Videographer was very friendly and filmed the night away. The DJ- OMG he was a HOOT! The Photographer was really nice and captured a lot of great moments. Overall- We're pleased with our decision to have WeddingBug a part of our big day and you would be too. Best Wishes!

My pictures are great

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Joanna M

I love all my pictures. All but the ones my nephew was making funny faces in. I wished the photographer would have brought that to our attention. Those crazy faced ruined some great pictures. Beside that everything was great.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Hh

Great Value!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Gabrielle L

I took a gamble and picked this wedding vendor through their website alone. It was a great value for the money I spent but their service was just as great as if I paid $10000. Overall I really enjoyed the photographer and his willingness to work with us in any capacity. I highly... Read More recommend if you are doing a wedding on a budget as I was.

2015-09-16T09:19:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words- so happy to hear that you loved your photographer and the services provided and that you would recommend us to other brides. That is the biggest compliment of all. Best wishes from all of us at Wedding... Read Less Read More

great service

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Jacquelyn D

We were very pleased with the wedding bug for a videographer. We were in touch with our actual videographer two weeks before and he was great to work with. We can't wait to see the video!! We were very pleased with working with this company.

WeddingBug - easy/low cost service

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Brian L

We used the weddingbug for our event. The photographer was really sweet and got some amazing shots. She was on time and stayed for the time specified. The photos were ready online in about 2-3 days and they sent a DVD as well. None of the photos were touched up so if you... Read More want that, you may have to do it yourself. You get to pick and choose which photos you want to do. And the photographers really work well with you (or at least ours did)

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Christie D

Our wedding was in the Pittsburgh area and we hired Wedding Bug for Videography at the last minute. Our videographer was Dennis K. He was absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! He actually helped me out all night by being an impromptu wedding coordinator! I can't say enough... Read More how much we enjoyed working with Dennis; we can't wait to get our video!!!

VIDEO AND PHOTO

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 daniela c

They did a great job working with what the couple and family had in mind and they were very patient and good at directing

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Kelsey O

I thought Wedding Bug would be a good way to cover the photographer and the DJ easily. It was slightly bothersome that they don't actually select the people until 2 weeks before. I realized it really is a gamble, you might get someone great, you might not. You really have no say... Read More in the matter once you book their services. Our DJ was great. Personable, professional, read the crowd well, he did a really good job.Our photographer... meh. The shots were not inspiring, I actually thought the ones my friend got on her phone were better, I'll have to find a way to get prints of those. But the real kicker is after the wedding... their services are terrible. I had the hardest time viewing the pictures online, it just wouldn't work. I called and emailed for a week before I got a response. When I did get through, I was told I had to use Internet Explorer. Umm... its 2015, who even has Internet Explorer?! So I found a download, used it, picked out a few pictures I wanted to order. I was given a 75 dollar product credit in my contract which I wanted to use for these pictures, I then realized I had no way of applying it, I could see it in my contract but you have to enter a gift card number or promo code. So I emailed and called again, every day. After several days I was emailed back, with a promo code to use. Just tried it, it does not work. On top of that, now I no longer am able to view my pictures anywhere on the site, view my contract, or even the contents of my cart. It states on their website your albums are available online for 1 year after the wedding... our wedding was 2 months ago. Its like they just deleted my whole page, I don't have access to anything. What was the point of hiring a photographer at all if I can't get any pictures? Really terrible customer service.