Photography starting at just $695!

With coverage starting at a remarkable $695 with personalized packaging and professionals selected for their skill and dedication to telling YOUR wedding story, receiving the high-end service your wedding deserves has never been easier!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Wedding Bug

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jenna M

Wedding bug sent out a wonderful photographer for our special day. Oleskey was amazing and the photos were beautiful.

Really Good Photographer

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Amy L

Alicia was our contact person who assigned Melissa as our photographer. Melissa was great with everyone at our wedding. She was very polite and took extra shots to make sure there were none with blinks or other issues. We were very pleased with her service.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Madhuri S

A friend recommended Wedding Bug and we're so glad they did! We used Wedding Bug for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day. This enabled us to work with the same photographer (Pat) for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and to get a second photographer, plus a... Read More videographer (Ben and Rob) and a DJ (RJ) on our wedding day, all for an affordable package deal that enabled us to get far more coverage than we could have otherwise. Everyone was a consummate professional who knew how to keep things moving. Pat in particular was accommodating of some last-minute change-of-venue requests for our engagement shoot, and even suggested an additional location and drove us there herself, which left us with a number of terrific shots. RJ also deserves particular praise; he had to roll with a long and evolving list of requests (changes to the reception schedule, changes to the wedding party's entrance music, a combination of American and Indian dance music, a playlist that incorporated classic rock and contemporary pop, multiple choreographed dance numbers for members of the wedding party), and not only was he receptive to our requests, he read the room and integrated everything we asked for into a playlist that kept all the different guests dancing and engaged. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience or a fairer price. Wedding Bug delivers, and so do the fine people who work there.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Nikki B

You get what you pay for. The photographer really didn't try to capture good moments; some of our pictures look absolutely awful. When you purchase the touch-ups, be very specific about what you want touched up or they'll just touch up the color of the photo rather than anything... Read More else a bride may have thought was "picture perfect" (i.e. teeth whitening or blemishes - those aren't like, obvious things to touch up or anything, right? Ugh)

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Christina G

As a bride you have very high expectations for your big day! Working with The Wedding Bug surpassed all expectations I had! We worked with Juniper as our photographer and Rich as our videography for our wedding on 12/2/17 in CT. Both exceptional individuals, extremely talented... Read More and personable! I even received amazing feedback from guests the very next day on how amazing they were! I can't wait to see what the product looks like! I highly recommend this company and these individuals for any event.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Cathelyne G

I couldn't have asked for a better team of people for my wedding day! I had the same photographer for our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures, and even though you don't formally know who your photographer ad videographer will be until very close to the wedding, this... Read More didn't bother me in the least. I have amazing pictures that came back and I am so glad I chose Wedding Bug. Their affordable prices is what drew me to them and I have to say that the team of people they have taking care of you through the entire process is amazing. They worked with me on my payments and offered me flexibility in making payments, even in carrying over a balance after the wedding date which I just finally paid off. Thank you to both my photographers and my videographer for providing me with memories for years to come . I can't stop looking at my pictures!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Lauren K

Absolutely devastated! I hired Wedding Bug for video, photographer, and DJ services. (0 out of 5*) The head photographer was rude to the videographer in front of the wedding party, he clearly hadn't done research on the venue prior to the wedding, he almost forgot to take a... Read More full wedding party shot, he didn't follow the list provided of where I wanted shots taken place. The results? Devastating. The poor attention to detail is astonishing (missing people in frames, cutting off heads, leaving the dress bunched... I truly believe this guy was an amateur). I can't look at my wedding photos two months later because I just cry. This was what I was looking forward to most. (2 out of 5**)The video was slightly better, however the shots were extremely close and he completely missed having the bride & groom in the frame at the SAME TIME during the ceremony... The father of the groom read a letter, not one time was the groom shot while he read. The mother of the bride read a prayer during the ceremony, not included! The MOH had 2 pieces of advice for the groom during her speech... there was not one shot of the grooms reaction. The Best Man just wasn't in the frame during half of his speech... (3 out of 5***) The DJ services were enjoyable. I wish he would have asked if I wanted the music censored because I would have passed... There were a few songs that were painful. Wedding bug has not reached out to me, now two weeks after sending in my photography survey.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Jeffery S

These guys were great! Lots of amazing shots and some amazing video. I love that we got all the raw video footage and every single picture on a disk!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Chelsea D

I have worked in the wedding industry for seven years, so trust me when I say Wedding Bug Studios was the most unimaginable waste of money. Their sales team promised the world during my inquiry (I was incredibly clear about my expectations and gave my rep the opportunity to back... Read More out if my requests were out of their realm, but she went ahead and closed her sale for a product they couldn't deliver). About 10 days before my wedding, they sent me the name and phone number of my videographer -- I looked him up (simple google search) and the quality of is filming was such garbage. I was terrified and so upset, so I called immediately asking for another shooter. Instead of look into finding an alternative, they assured me that the edited film would be great and treated me like I was insane for looking him up (their response was that his personal film would be different from his wedding bug film, so I shouldn't have even looked him up). Unsurprisingly, our raw footage is total crap. Just garbage. I could have spent $100 to hire a high school student to stand there with a video camera, and I probably would have gotten the same (or better) footage. The lighting is harsh and so unbalanced, so the quality of the images are terrible -- we look shiny, bad angles, no art whatsoever, and all the footage is freaking wiggly. I can't even verbalize how terrible the service has been across the board. The worst part is that you only get one chance to catch your wedding day. It's over, and Wedding Bug missed it. They totally let me and my husband down. (At least we have gorgeous photos, NOT from Wedding Bug).

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ana V

I had a horrible experience with this company. The video they took has horrible quality and the heads are cut off in half of it. The editing crew is not creative and only edit what you tell them. They don't let you choose the music for the video either. It has to be from the... Read More list they have.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie D

I had Holly and Klaudia for my wedding photographers. I am SO Excited to see my wedding photos ! They both were very professional, polite, and super fun to work with !! I am so excited for the photos and would recommend any bride to use Wedding Bug Studios !

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emilie G

Very disappointed. Our photographer was very nice and took great pictures, however, the company does the editing and they did NOT turn out like we wanted or paid for. Do not get me started on customer service- awful! They ignore you, are short, and treat you like you are an... Read More idiot. Our video was ... awful... I mean awful. I wrote a detailed account of my video to the head of production and he basically wrote me off saying "this is our standard." I'm sorry but if what I received is 'standard' then I cannot imagine what you consider to be bad. I am extremely unhappy with the way this company has treated us and responded to our concerns. I am normally a very passive person and would not say anything but we spent too much time and money to let this go.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tiffany H

Excellent photographer and videographer talent but customer service from the company itself leaves something to be desired. Everything was great until I made my final payment then they stopped communicating with me. Again, I loved my photographer and videographer. They were... Read More talented, friendly, professional and accommodating but after speaking to my photographer about 2 weeks before my wedding, I called the Customer Service department to make a slight time adjustment on my agreement and they never responded. I'm also still waiting for an answer to an email about how to get my included bonus prints. They provided me instructions that don't match their website.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Sara B

We booked Wedding Bug for our wedding in California for a a-la-carte video package as an afterthought because we were not sure if we had wanted a videographer to begin with. The prices were extremely reasonable and were able to customize everything. Leanne in the office helped... Read More with all my questions and was very responsive, Elliott T ended up being our videographer on our wedding day. He called me a few days before to go over the time line and details, and was already there when we got out of the limo (a few minutes earlier then originally scheduled) and we ended up extending an extra hour as well. We have already gotten the raw footage back while we are on our honeymoon (took about 2 weeks) and can't wait to see the final version.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica W

The worst. No pictures. No callbacks. No refund for my hundreds spent. What you save upfront you spend in time and frustration.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Yanina V

Angel Rodriguez was my photographer, he only took pictures in 2 sites of my whole wedding venue, Lynne Albright was my coordinator. He never contacted me prior the wedding to talk about what I wanted, 2 days before the wedding I called him. I called Lynne because it was... Read More concerning to me that he didn't even had the right time and venue of the wedding. All the pictures of the wedding party entering the reception are blurred and distorted ,not even one looks good. I am glad I had videos otherwise I wouldn't have a single memory of it. My venue was at the four oaks country club in Dracut, MA, look it up and see how beautiful it is the landscape and all for pictures and I only have pictures by the ceremony (1 place) and by a fence. Missed the nice water pond and all ranch house and Angel ignored all my request to have pictures taken in other place. Right now I am disputing it with the Better Bussiness Bureau and I have sent them all the blurred, distorted and low quality images I got. IF YOU INVESTED A WHOLE YEAR WORTH IN PLANNING YOUR WEDDING AND SPENDING OVER $20,000 FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY, DO NOT HIRE A PHOTOGRAPHER ON THIS SITE OR YOU JUST WAISTED YOUR MONEY and you could be like me know filing a complaint against them. I have put reviews on other wedding websites so everyone is aware. I am always willing to post all those bad pictures for brides to see. I don't want anyone to go through what I went through. Good Luck and stay away at least from Angel Rodriguez.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Erica B

My wedding was in Destin, Fl labor day weekend & Frank Cotton was my photographer. Frank was AWESOME! We talked the week before about some specific pictures i wanted the day of. He even let me add him to my pinterest board where i had ideas. The day of he was on time, actually... Read More early. He was very personable & he took the stress out of trying to get "the right " pictures. He had great ideas in the space we were in, i was married in a private beach residence. The master bedroom had a hot tub that we utilized for some VERY cool photos of me and my new husband. My husband and I were very pleased that we were matched with Frank!!! Wedding Bug as a company was very pleasant to work with and the process was easy. I was initially going to book a different photographer but my consultant Daniella worked with me on the price and some extras. I was a DIY bride so i did a lot of searching for photographers and I 100% feel like I got good value for my money and am very pleased I went with Wedding Bug. All of my pictures were ready for viewing on their app 5 days after my Wedding.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rania O

TERRIBLE they gave us a DJ who did not even know how to use his equipment (my husband had to show him how halfway through our wedding). then Vince (guy who deals with complaints?) laughed at us down the phone when we complained and explained what happened- and he also sent me... Read More a snipey email saying I didn't give the DJ good enough instruction. 1) instructions were NOT required or even suggested by wedding bug, only song lists which were provided 2) this guy is supposed to be a professional DJ- he should know his equipment and know how to do his job do not use this company! i wrote a 3 page instruction sheet on my own volition and the DJ still royally messed up almost everything- our guests even complained! you don't get a do-over at your wedding, so don't go with this company!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Desiree W

I had two photographers and an engagement session. I got them for a great price! I have so many wonderful photos and I am very pleased with the value I received. I do have some issues: The representative that I started out with was great! She was patient and very helpful. I... Read More was transferred to another representative a little over a month before the wedding, Janine. She was not so helpful. When I sent her an email asking two questions it took her 9 days to answer. On top of the late reply the answer to the first question didn't make sense (was not a proper sentence and I could not understand what she was trying to say) and her answer to the second question was to go look on the website. I expect more than that. The other issue I had was that several guests of mine complained that Colleen (one of my photographers) was very rude to them during the reception. I did not witness this myself, but more than a few guests who do not know each other came to me separately to let me know she upset them. I don't think that that is very professional. I assumed the first couple of people were just being sensitive, but knowing some of the guests that complained makes me believe it was much more than that. Also if anyone is thinking about using the shoot and share app, just don't. It's pretty useless and none of my guests made the effort to use it because they thought it was too complicated. It is way easier to just have them send you the pictures they take (which is what I ended up doing even though I paid the $25 for the app). I have to say that Seth (my other photographer) was amazing! He did my engagement session and the wedding. I love his style and he made us feel so comfortable. I will probably be going to him in the future for other shoots!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kerynn C

We hired Wedding Bug for our DJ and Photographer. Our photographer Andrea was FANTASTIC! Can not say enough good things. Even before we got our photos back we knew we were happy. Even guests stated how amazing she was. We got back over 500 amazing photos and it blew us away! We... Read More did have some issues with our DJ, mostly with timing as far as when we did the speeches and parent dances and we were a little displeased, but Wedding Bug was quick to address the issue and provide us a compensation in the form of a free photo book. I would still recommend this company; over all we are pleased.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 M. Emad A

Lynne Albright with Wedding Bug has made it clear to me that Wedding Bug doesn’t value the customer, they are just looking for clients to make money off of!! I am a Desi (south Asian) American. There are certain poses that incorporate our culture in creative ways. I tried for... Read More photographers that are of my own culture, but my luck was bad and they were all already booked. So I was left to look for photographers that have experience shooting South Asian weddings. (This was back in December 2016, and my wedding is June 30/July 1 2017.) I told Wedding Bug that it was a REQUIREMENT that the photographer be someone that was experienced with South Asian wedding poses. I am not a model, I don’t know these things, and it shouldn’t be my responsibility to research and figure it out!! That’s the photographer’s job!!! I made it clear that it was VITAL to me to have a photographer that knew my culture. I was ASSURED Wedding Bug could accommodate me, so I signed up. I was told it was their procedure that the photographer would not contact me until two weeks before my wedding, at which point we could go over details. At the end of March, a photographer contacts me telling me they are assigned to me. (This is THREE MONTHS prior, not two weeks prior!) I was surprised but happy with it. Then I find out that they are only assigned to my first event, not my second, and that they had NO IDEA that I had specified a request!! I contact Lynne, asking for the second photographer’s info. She continues to insist “they don’t have to contact me until the week of my wedding.” She does apologize for not remembering to assign a photographer with experience in my culture. WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME???? I AM THREE WEEKS FROM MY WEDDING!! THERE’S NO TIME TO FIND A NEW COMPANY! I AM LIVID, AND IN TEARS. I had ONE REQUEST!!!! And I’m later told, it was never even noted in my file!! Clearly, they didn’t want to lose a chance to make money, made guarantees so I would sign the contract, and have now SCREWED ME. They should have been HONEST enough to say they couldn’t meet my needs, and I would have continued my search elsewhere. I absolutely DO NOT recommend Wedding Bug to anyone of any culture outside “American culture”!!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sara B

Lynne Albright with Wedding Bug has made it clear to me that Wedding Bug doesn’t value the customer, they are just looking for clients to make money off of!! I am a Desi (south Asian) American. There are certain poses that incorporate our culture in creative ways. I tried for... Read More photographers that are of my own culture, but my luck was bad and they were all already booked. So I was left to look for photographers that have experience shooting South Asian weddings. (This was back in December 2016, and my wedding is June 30/July 1 2017.) I told Wedding Bug that it was a REQUIREMENT that the photographer be someone that was experienced with South Asian wedding poses. I was ASSURED Wedding Bug could accommodate me, so I signed up. I was told it was their procedure that the photographer would not contact me until two weeks before my wedding, at which point we could go over details. At the end of March, a photographer contacts me telling me they are assigned to me. (This is THREE MONTHS prior, not two weeks prior!) I was surprised but happy with it. Then I find out that they are only assigned to my first event, not my second, and that they had NO IDEA that I had specified a request!! I contact Lynne, asking for the second photographer’s info. She continues to insist “they don’t have to contact me until the week of my wedding.” She says she’s sorry for not remembering to assign a photographer with experience in my culture. WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME???? I AM THREE WEEKS FROM MY WEDDING!! THERE’S NO TIME TO FIND A NEW COMPANY! I AM LIVID, AND IN TEARS. I had ONE REQUEST!!!! And I’m later told, it was never even noted in my file!! Clearly, they didn’t want to lose a chance to make money, made guarantees so I would sign the contract, and have now SCREWED ME. They should have been HONEST enough to say they couldn’t meet my needs, and I would have continued my search elsewhere. I absolutely DO NOT recommend Wedding Bug to anyone of any culture outside “American culture”!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Marissa M

The pictures were far away so guests heads were in the way. Pictures of items on table irrelevant were in the role. They said I could pay more to crop them. The only good thing was the videographer wedding video was good. I was able to crop my own pix but some I could not

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Melissa P

I received junk mail from this vendor so I finally clicked on a link to find out who they were/what they did and to see if I should unsubscribe. Initially, everything seemed fine. I built a package, then decided not to move forward once I saw I'd have to put down a nearly $500... Read More deposit towards vendors which (at that early stage) didn't exist yet. See, they take your money, THEN they match you with vendors. I was not cool with that, and in the research on vendors I've done so far I've been able to find comparable pricing, so I closed out the website and went about my day. Imagine my surprise when, 3-4 hours later, my phone rings and it's someone from Wedding Bug calling to follow up on my visit to their site! I did not create an account with them nor did I provide them with my phone number or authorize them to contact me in any way (remember, they were sending me junk mail after getting my email address from god-knows-what-wedding-show-or-shady-vendor). I asked how she received my number and she said that they are a partner with David's Bridal (David's, you little sneak! I blame you for everything!) and got my information from them. So David's (you'll get yours, my pretty) gave out all my info to them and they somehow *knew* when I was on their page, despite the fact that I was at my work computer and not my cellular device or home device. CIA has nothing on these dirty wedding vendors. They had to get some stars for responsiveness; they knew I was looking then immediately followed up. Problem is, I didn't want the follow up. I was at work and if I wanted to chat with this Magoo or had questions, I would've contacted them. I let them know I didn't want to be contact and guess what? This morning I get an email asking me to complete a survey and review their services on Wedding Wire! And the fact that I can't uncheck "text" under my phone # as I'm trying to unsubscribe is borderline criminal. I don't authorize you to text me. EVER. I can show a screenshot of the fact that I can't completely unsubscribe and even *trying* to update that info somehow authorizes you to contact me again. What is that crap? Do not contact me, I cannot say this enough. And I can't stress enough to anyone planning a wedding, don't go near them.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Samantha C

Where do I even begin? Getting a videographer was last on my list and it is my fault for not doing my research. The whole process with Wedding Bug was terrible. The videographer was annoying...he bothered my husband and I the whole time at the wedding then was impatiently... Read More waiting for a tip which he didn't deserve. The video took 3 months to receive and they gave us a DVD which no one uses anymore. Now comes the highlight video...they picked the worst moments from the wedding and it looks like our wedding was a joke. I could cry. I didn't have them edit anything with the highlight video because they need to redo it. I am now looking to hire someone to fix the mess they made.