Is this your business? claim it now

Weddings with Tara

Asheville, NC

Weddings with Tara

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Planning

9 Elk Mountain Rd, Asheville, NC

Tara is a Doll

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda G

She is such a pleasure to work with and as we planned our wedding from long distance she was instrumental in helping manage our vendor relationships. She read us well and knew when to express her opinion and when to defer to us. Very thoughtful and an absolutely lovely woman!

Only hire her if you have a big budget

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 Lauren S

If you have a big budget, she's great...but if not, don't bother b/c you will go overbudget. In my experience, she was not good at giving suggestions unless it was all or nothing. Backing out was the best thing she did for our wedding. The vedors we kept were ones that we... Read More already planned on hiring, and one of the vendors she DID suggest was terrible, and he was completely unprofessional.

Tara is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Melissa R

I am so lucky that I was able to use Tara for my wedding. She is such a kind, caring person, and she is also incredibly detail oriented and organized. She made sure everything was taken care of, especially the little things that I would have forgotten about, but that made the... Read More wedding perfect. She gave excellent advice about vendors and was very creative, which made the planning process so much fun. If I had to plan another wedding, I would absolutely choose Tara.

Review for Weddings with Tara

Reviewed on 3/27/2009 Angela S

The absolute best in the business. We are the only couple we know who never dealt with stress over the wedding. Tara handled everything efficiently timely and in great taste. Regardless where you are getting married the service and friendship Tara delivers is... Read More priceless.;Reserve Weddings with Tara the day you get engaged. There is a reason they are booked far out in advance.