Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Planning

9 Elk Mountain Rd, Asheville, NC (828) 768-1601

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Lauren M

I knew when I first spoke to Tara that I would be hiring her as my wedding planner. I got married at the Grove Park Inn, but we live in Florida, so we needed some major help. Tara was a perfect fit for us. She handled so much, and she recommended the BEST vendors. We wouldn't... Read More have changed a thing. All of her suggestions were great, and even on the wedding day when it down poured, she was a calming spirit that I really needed to figure out what the next step was. Even after the ceremony (and a few other times) we all laughed as she wringed my dress out in the back room. Our group had so many different personalities, but she handled them all like a champ. I seriously can't imagine my wedding without her, and I know it would not have been anywhere near as perfect as it was with any other planner. My husband and I are so grateful for everything she did for us before, during and after the wedding.

Tara is a Doll

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Amanda G

She is such a pleasure to work with and as we planned our wedding from long distance she was instrumental in helping manage our vendor relationships. She read us well and knew when to express her opinion and when to defer to us. Very thoughtful and an absolutely lovely woman!

Only hire her if you have a big budget

Reviewed on 1/08/2011 Lauren S

If you have a big budget, she's great...but if not, don't bother b/c you will go overbudget. In my experience, she was not good at giving suggestions unless it was all or nothing. Backing out was the best thing she did for our wedding. The vedors we kept were ones that we... Read More already planned on hiring, and one of the vendors she DID suggest was terrible, and he was completely unprofessional.

Tara is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Melissa R

I am so lucky that I was able to use Tara for my wedding. She is such a kind, caring person, and she is also incredibly detail oriented and organized. She made sure everything was taken care of, especially the little things that I would have forgotten about, but that made the... Read More wedding perfect. She gave excellent advice about vendors and was very creative, which made the planning process so much fun. If I had to plan another wedding, I would absolutely choose Tara.

Review for Weddings with Tara

Reviewed on 3/27/2009 Angela S

The absolute best in the business. We are the only couple we know who never dealt with stress over the wedding. Tara handled everything efficiently timely and in great taste. Regardless where you are getting married the service and friendship Tara delivers is... Read More priceless.;Reserve Weddings with Tara the day you get engaged. There is a reason they are booked far out in advance.