Amy Osaba Floral Event Design

Atlanta, GA

Amy Osaba Floral Event Design

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

887 W Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA

Poor Delivery and Communication

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Nicole S

I ordered what was supposed to be a small and understated floral halo from Amy Osaba for my wedding day. What I received was a large and dramatic crown, delivered in an old, dented cookie tin. I had expected a little more from such a high end boutique. I communicated my... Read More concerns to the owner and the designer quite a few times, but received zero response from either person. Understanding my $250 order was likely a small blip on their radar, it's still a highly unprofessional practice. Sharing my experience for what it's worth.

2014-10-02T12:39:53 Response from Amy , the member

Hi Nicole, First of all let me say how sad it makes me that you were not happy with the flower crown on your wedding day. Making my clients happy is truly the best part of my job and I am sincerely sorry that you... Read Less Read More

Awe struck by what all she can do!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Ashley H

Amy was absolutely wonderful in making the dream in my head come to life at our wedding! It was amazing what ideas and arrangements she came up with to really fulfill our wishes and wants in our wedding decor. I think she has a great way of going into your head and what your... Read More thinking and then making it better! She was great at communicating changes or thoughts and was extremely helpful on the day of our wedding in making our space come to life!

Amy Osaba is a true artist

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Lauren M

Amy is an amazing artist. She really sees your vision and does her best to implement that! She made a floral garland for our ceremony that was breathtaking, the boquets were gorgeous, my bridesmaids kept them to dry them! She also did our cake decor and it was beautiful as... Read More well.

Simply the BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Lisa G

Maria Taylor designed my wedding flowers and she surpassed my expectations!! The table arrangments & settings were unique,exquisite and very detailed! My boquet and my bridesmaids boquets were stunning! I would never use anyone else for any event from this day... Read More forward! They are simply the BEST!

Creative and Organic

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Karin T

Amy takes the time to understand your vision for the wedding and your personality and starts her design from there. We wanted an organic yet luxurious feel to the flowers and Amy came up with gorgeous designs in vibrant colors that didn't feel too "done". Everything was better... Read More than we had imagined. Amy and her team were a pleasure to work with and were creative when we had to reduce our florist budget.

Beautiful in White

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Karen F

Amy and her team of designers did a beautiful job at our daughter's wedding in Atlanta, Georgia. They took her vision and design ideas and transformed them into beautiful displays that were natural and different at each and every table. The design themes were carried throughout... Read More the weeked from the bride's luncheon, dress rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. She and her staff were professional, easy to work with, and committed to making her day as beautiful as she had invisioned. They provided excellent professional and personal service. Karen

The most talented artist I know

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Jennifer U

Amy is, hands-down, the most talented artist I know and I absolutely loved working with her on our wedding. She is a visionary and a collaborator, an artist and a team-player. She knew my aesthetic inside and out and was on-site all day, and all night, long to ensure that... Read More everything looked exactly the way I would want it to. The chuppah she created was truly a work of art, each table had a different arrangement on it, and everything was effortlessly romantic and modern. If you want to work with the best, you want to work with Amy. There is no one else like her.