Classic, Dramatic, Emotional Images for a Lifetime

We are a husband and wife photography team based in Chicago. We want your wedding photos to look like they belong in a magazine, with a mixture of beautiful candid images and romantic portraits with a classic touch. We are easy going and fun, and work hard to help your day go smoothly.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

639 W Diversey, Chicago, IL (217) 417-5988

AMAZING Experience...THE BEST PHOTOS

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Erica L

Ann & Kam are incredible!!!! BEST Experience! The minute I got engaged I knew photography would be my number one priority. The photos you will have for a lifetime...Plus I am a huge photo person!! I began my research right away. Ann & Kam came highly recommended as one of... Read More the best in the Chicago area and after looking for myself I loved their photos!! Their use of light, capturing feeling and incorporating the feel of the wedding was super important to us. After our first phone call to Ann & Kam I immediately knew they would be our wedding photographers. You have to click with your photographer and we just clicked. Both Ann and Kam are wonderful people and AMAZING photographers. Our engagement pictures were incredible. They looked like something out of hollywood. Highlighted the Chicago backdrops, and captured my fiance and I enjoying eachother and a Chicago fall. Then came the wedding. Ann and Kam BLEW us away with their photos. The sneak peak alone was more than I could have imagined. EVERYONE complimented them...Our families and friends. I could not recommend Ann and Kam more. Talented photographers. Wonderful people. They made the experience enjoyable and that is all we could have hoped for.

Ann & Kam are the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Shannon K

Ann and Kam are wonderful, and we recommend them for any and all special moments you want to capture. We related to them instantly with their personal approach and laid back demeanor; they are the kind of people you want to be friends with. We loved their ability capture true... Read More emotion that helped tell the story of our relationship and wedding. They worked in a collaborative manner and provided their expertise and advice that was spot on. Ann and Kam are true professionals and their pictures of our wedding and engagement will grace the walls and shelves of our home for the rest of our lives. We are so grateful that we found them!

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Katie S

I don't know what my wedding would have been like without Ann and Kam. My husband and I count ourselves truly lucky to have found them. They made everything so easy and so special. Yes, they are top-notch photographers, but they are also fantastic people - and when you're... Read More trusting someone with documenting one of the most important days of your life, it helps to know that they will go above and beyond because they really care about YOU. It's personal for them and I think it shows in the quality of their work. Ann and Kam work together professionally to make you feel relaxed and at ease. They give direction for shots, but are also open to suggestions. Their candid work is amazing and I feel as though I'm reliving the exact moments of my wedding as I look back at the photos. Not only were my husband and I over the moon about Ann and Kam, my family loved them too. They fit right in - not too intrusive, but present to catch all of the great moments. Ann and Kam also have a wonderful work ethic. They are hard workers committed to the quality of their craft. I'm extremely picky, but Ann and Kam worked with me through every step of the process to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I have gotten numerous compliments on the wedding photography and what's most important is that I'm in love with all the photos and videography. Ann and Kam helped us capture the love and joy of our big day which we will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, Ann and Kam!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lindsay G

I am a Wedding Planner with Storybook Weddings and Events in Chicago, and I worked a wedding this past October with Ann and her husband Kam. They were super sweet and very easy to work with. And not only that, but their photos were awesome! The couple who was getting married... Read More is Korean, and they decided to have a traditional Korean ceremony. Ann and Kam captured the brightness of the many colors beautifully, and Wow, were their photos clear! Thank you for everything Ann and Kam, you did a fantastic job!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meaghan G

We had nothing but a wonderful experience with Ann & Kam. They really captures every element of our wedding that we requested and more. It was like they weren't even there and were so buttoned/organized the day off. We were even running a bit behind on our schedule that day -... Read More but they didn't stress and got everything done we wanted. The quality of their pictures is nothing that I have seen before and my now husband is quite picky about his pictures (he is very into photography)! I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meghan H

I am so lucky to relive my wedding day everyday with the most stunning and gorgeous wedding photos. My husband and I met with Ann and Kam, and not only are they fun and great people to work with, they are unbelievably talented. When we sifted through their look books, I was... Read More taken aback with some of their shots. I never thought that my wedding photos could be as beautiful and breathtaking as the ones in those books - BUT I was thankfully mistaken. Ann and Kam are so creative. They see angles that you would not think of, which gave us unique and cool photos that I have never seen anyone else have. They also go above and beyond to get the shot. I remember Ann rolling on the ground 6 months pregnant because she had a vision, and Kam would climb around rooms and windowsills because he had an idea. And ultimately, I have the most beautiful photos - photos that I will not only cherish for the rest of my life but am proud to brag about and show everyone else. I recommend doing engagement photos and wedding photos with them. Not only are the pictures amazing and good keepsakes to have, but it helps loosen you up for the big day and stay relaxed because you have already gone through it before. I absolutely LOVE their work. My friends and family still talk about the wedding photos to this day! I try to think of different parties I could potentially throw because I want them to take more pictures so I may have even more beautiful reminders all around me. I would hire them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Laurie K

We are so happy with our wedding photos, they came out so unique and definitely captured all the special moments of the day. Ann and Kam were so much fun to work with as well, they are truly experts in their field! You can be 100% worry free when it comes to your wedding photos... Read More of you work with them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mariel S

Ann & Kam are incredibly talented photographers. They captured both our engagement session and our wedding so beautifully! - I couldn't have asked for a better team. Not only were they fun to work with, but they have a great attention to detail. They also took they time to get... Read More to know us, which played a huge role in the pictures turning out as well as they did. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which ones to hang in my house because they are all so beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chad W

Ann and Kam were our first and best choice when it came to any of our wedding vendors. It took one glance at their profile of work to know we wanted them as our photographers. What stood out for us, is their ability to get so personal with my wife and I on the day of, and to... Read More find private and intimate moments to capture during such a wild and busy day. Having them there with their knowledge and advice made for wedding photos and video we are so proud to have and to share. The overall product they sent us exceeded our expectations. The pictures truly were able to show us such beautiful moments otherwise could have been forgotten. They were a class act and total joy to work with on both our wedding day and the engagement shoot. All agreements prior to the wedding day were handled professionally and both the photos and video were delivered on time according to the contract. Thank you Ann & Kam

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Madeline P

Ann & Kam are an amazing photography/videography team that you want on your wedding day! They understand the ins and outs of a wedding and are there to capture every important memory of the day. It was great to work with the both of them because they have a great energy and... Read More bring both of their photography styles to the pictures. I got the beautiful, intimate and dramatic pictures that I wanted with my husband on the day of during our first look and with our wedding party as well as the fun party pictures from our reception. They were there with us every step of the way helping us plan our timeline and I couldn't be happier with the pictures that I will have to remember the day forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachel M

We LOVED Ann & Kam! They are true artists and their photography is magical. We used them for both our Engagement and Wedding photos and they worked hard to find out what we were looking for and what was important for them to capture for us. They're very personable and go the... Read More extra mile. We are so pleased to have had them as our photographers at our wedding this past summer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelly P

With all the decisions that go into wedding planning, booking Ann & Kam should be the easiest "no brainer" decision to make. They are absolutely wonderful and extremely talented. I found them on an instagram hunt for a wedding photographer. Like many brides, I reached out to... Read More about 20 photographers as that was one of my top priorities. But not a single one was remotely comparable to Ann & Kam, just look at their pages, their images are STUNNING! I can say with confidence that working with them was the best decision I made in the planning process. The husband and wife duo executes everything perfectly and creates images I didn't even know were possible. There was never any awkwardness or pressure, in fact they felt like friends that we had known for years and made everything extremely comfortable. They made my wedding dreams come true and I'm incredibly thankful to have the beautiful images for a lifetime. I have referred them to multiple friends and will be working with them in the future for maternity photos, family photos, etc. They are our photographers for life! Thank you guys for making our day so special :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Marguarette D

Ann and Kam were amazing to work with. They listen to what you're looking for and provide awesome direction and feedback. My now husband and I couldn't decide on what type of photography we loved move, bold or soft and romantic. Luckily, with Ann and Kam, they captured both.... Read More We enjoyed every second working with them. Not only are they personable, but also super professional and patient. You can tell they love what they do and just want you to get the most out of your special day. You are in the best hands with them. Afterwards, all our photos came in on time, the way they share it is super easy to review and share with others. Overall our experience was more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Patrick D

Ann & Kam were so great! They know exactly what they are doing and made us feel completely at ease. We knew nothing about photography other than that we wanted to to look great! They worked with our awkwardness during engagement photos and perfected our wedding photos - we love... Read More them all! We also had them do a video that we have yet to receive but I know it will be great. During the ceremony & reception, they blended in and got some amazing memories. We are so glad we had Ann & Kam capture our wedding and I can't recommend them enough!

Amazing Photographer Couple!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Keegan

Husband and wife duo, Ann and Kam, were fantastic! They shot our engagement session, nine hours of our wedding day, and our photo booth photos and everything turned out amazing. The photos are everything we could have hoped for and more. They worked with us to make sure we... Read More got the shots we wanted and Kam stopped at nothing (including climbing on things) to capture the perfect image. Both Ann and Kam were able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which isn't always easy after hours of posing. We couldn't be happier with the experience and the final product, not to mention the quick turnaround time of the final product. Would recommend, 100%.

The BEST

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Ann & Kam are absolutely phenomenal, I am beyond happy with my experience and the quality of the photographs! They were so nice and flexible to work with, on top of being so talented. The photography was one of the most important things for me for our wedding and Im so glad we... Read More chose Ann & Kam!

Honeymoon shoot

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

We hired Ann & Kam to come and capture special moments on our honeymoon in Italy. Not only are they true professionals but we we're blown away with the results. They had researched previously where to go in Italy where the best pictures would be. Guided us and really... Read More were a pleasure to work with. We are still getting compliments on our pictures to this day. Highly highly recommended !

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Adriana D

Ann & Kam were beyond wonderful to work with from the very beginning. I took a recommendation from a close friend who did her engagement pictures and I am so glad I did. We first met Ann & Kam for our engagement shots and immediately loved them. They are both so professional and... Read More fun to work with. I love the creativity and ideas they add to every shot. It is clear they are both very passionate about their job. Also, they are both so diligent with editing the pictures… while enjoying our honeymoon we woke up to our wedding sneak peek! I didn’t even have to bother them once, they were on it! Initially we decided against the short video, after watching a few created by Kam…we decided this is something we should not skip. His videos evoke so much emotion they are truly amazing. Check them out on the blog. Our wedding photos are unbelievably gorgeous we had a few requests and Ann & Kam made them happen. 300 guests gathered on the Uihlean plaza steps at the Chicago History Museum… EPIC is the only word I have to describe it. The best part of working with Ann & Kam is the incredibly thoughtful messages they post on their blog with the engagement & wedding photos. They surely know how to make you feel extra special during this wonderful time in your life. They are worth absolutely every penny… I highly recommend spending the money on your photographers (Ann & Kam) because after the whirlwind of the best day of your life… this is what you have as memories! We certainly have the BEST.

Best wedding photographers in Chicago!.. Anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Wendy Y

Our wedding photos were the one thing we wanted to splurge on because it was the thing you will remember and keep forever from that day. So we didn't mind the cost as long as it was worth it. Ann and Kam were amazing from day one when we emailed and were so so so worth the... Read More price! We met each other first before deciding to go with them (and them with us) which was good because we could see if we would be a good personality fit. We had researched lots of photographers so we already knew we liked their style (illustrative - a blend of photojournalism candid as things go photos and some posed portrait). You can see from their photos that they are amazing at catching movement in crisp shots. On our first meeting we ended up talking for an hour just getting to know each other! We had been engaged for a while so we weren't too into the engagement photos thing but I highly recommend it because it gives you and your partner a chance to get used to getting photographed. Ann and Kam were great at making us feel comfortable and natural and even gave us suggestions that came out looking super natural! They even worked with us to do our engagement photos in Wisconsin because we both had family out there! Prior to the day of, they helped us map out our day to make sure we had all the shots we wanted (along with suggestions). And before the day was over, they made sure we had every shot we wanted before they called it a night. Ann and Kam are amazing photographers, a great team (two photographers for the price of one!) and are just all around fun people! We've gotten along so well, my husband and I consider them our new friends! I would recommend them to anyone for any event, especially wedding photos!

magical shoot with Ann & Kam

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Your special day will go by very fast. It feels like a fairy tale and like a series of magical and surreal events filled with joy, but they only last for that one special day. Unfortunately, Ann & Kam were booked for our wedding day, so we decided to book them for a honeymoon... Read More shoot and make the magic last a little longer! I had admired their work for quite some time. They truly captured our emotions and gave just enough direction to keep it natural yet looking phenomenal. Every picture was beautiful and every single one had their amazing fairy dust touch that adds that "je ne sais quoi".

The Kindest People You'll Ever Meet - and They're Good Photographers Too!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kacey A

Many brides and grooms may overlook how important it is to have a positive energy around you at all times on your wedding day. It's a busy day and any negativity is really unwelcome. Your wedding photographers are with you the ENTIRE day - probably more than anyone, definitely... Read More more than any other vendor - so it is critical to have photographers who are peaceful, kind, warm, and just all-around good. Ann and Kam are those people. They are also, of course, incredibly talented photographers. They have an eye for dramatic light and catch the most intimate of moments. I am so glad we worked with them and recommend them completely!!

Amazing People Who Know How to Capture Moments!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Gordana R

Ann and Kam are phenomenal! They truly enjoy what they do, and their charismatic and positive attitude brings smiles to our faces! For people who don't typically take many pictures, they made taking wedding pictures SO MUCH FUN. They are extremely talented - always pushing to... Read More find the best lighting, best shots and above all, they do everything they can to capture the moment which is what amazing photographers can do! We enjoyed every minute of working with Ann and Kam, and I think we actually all became friends in the process! Thanks again for everything, Ann and Kam. We can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Wedding 9-5-15

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Patti K

My husband and I were recently married in Downtown Chicago and used Ann & Kam as our photographers. Photos were the most important aspect of my wedding and immediately upon meeting Ann & Kam, I knew we made the right decision. They were not only extremely professional and kind,... Read More but they made us feel at ease the entire day. We recently received our wedding pictures, and to say we were blown away is an understatement. Our pictures are the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes on, and I haven't stopped looking at them every day. Choosing Ann & Kam to document your special day is the BEST decision anyone can make. -Patricia

Drake Wedding, Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Mary Claire K

Bride review here! I researched for a long, long time for photographers. I called every single photographer my friends used in the city (all the big names) and I stumbled upon Ann and Kam on Style Me Pretty. I immediately clicked with Ann when talking to her on the phone.... Read More I honestly had never heard of them before but I loved their website and I loved Ann when I talked to her. I kept searching afterward and kept going back to Ann and Kam in my mind. I booked them and let me tell you--they did not disappoint. They pictures were FAB. I absolutely love them with all of my heart. The way they capture light is really unique and I consistently get comments. If you are unsure about them--go with your gut. Also--check out their work on their blog--you will see the fantastic work! I hope you make the same choice that I did!

Captured the joy in our day!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Rachel W

My husband and I used Ann & Kam for our wedding this past June in Chicago, and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the moment we met Ann and Kam, we felt comfortable with them. This was very important to two people who don't usually feel very comfortable in front of... Read More the camera! We hired Ann & Kam for engagement photos, wedding photos, and a video. During our engagement session, they listened to what we wanted, and when we didn't know what we wanted, they had fantastic suggestions to capture what we were looking for. After our engagement session, we were even more excited for the wedding to get to work with them again! Fast forward to our wedding - we simply had the best time working with this incredible team. They were never intrusive - I was really hoping to have a special moment with my mom and sisters putting my dress on, which I wanted to capture on film, but was worried whether adding extra people to the mix would be intrusive. Ann, Kam, and their team were able to capture some very sweet moments, and I never once felt like they overstepped their bounds or got in the way. That is just one example, but the entire day was like this. For the first look, they gave us space to talk to each other, to be in the moment, but were able to effectively capture such a special moment. While there were so many great aspects in the day, If we had to focus on one specific thing that we loved about working with Ann and Kam, it was their easy nature. They are a great team, and that expands to everyone they are working with. They never made us feel rushed or nervous, and were able to laugh with the wedding party when we were all goofing off (at one point they were both lying on the ground taking pictures to get a different angle in the middle of Lincoln Park - talk about dedication!). They also got in there with all our family and friends on the dance floor and captured some amazing and hilarious images at the party - if I hadn't seen a camera in one of their hands I probably would have thought they had joined the party (which would have been awesome!). We wholeheartedly recommend Ann & Kam to any couples who are looking for a great team to capture their day and have fun doing it! Thank you Ann & Kam for being so wonderful to work with! Rachel & Aaron

Ann Oleinik

Ann & Kam are a husband and wife photography team who have been shooting weddings for five years. Continually striving to improve, they push themselves by entering competitions and attending workshops, and have been honored with features online and in print as well as international photography awards. They are one of few boutique studios in the Chicago area that offers cinema products as well as photography, with modern short films that capture weddings emotionally and candidly.

Start a Conversation!