Classic, Dramatic, Emotional Images for a Lifetime

We are a husband and wife photography team based in Chicago. We want your wedding photos to look like they belong in a magazine, with a mixture of beautiful candid images and romantic portraits with a classic touch. We are easy going and fun, and work hard to help your day go smoothly.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

639 W Diversey, Chicago, IL (217) 417-5988

AMAZING Experience...THE BEST PHOTOS

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Erica L

Ann & Kam are incredible!!!! BEST Experience! The minute I got engaged I knew photography would be my number one priority. The photos you will have for a lifetime...Plus I am a huge photo person!! I began my research right away. Ann & Kam came highly recommended as one of... Read More the best in the Chicago area and after looking for myself I loved their photos!! Their use of light, capturing feeling and incorporating the feel of the wedding was super important to us. After our first phone call to Ann & Kam I immediately knew they would be our wedding photographers. You have to click with your photographer and we just clicked. Both Ann and Kam are wonderful people and AMAZING photographers. Our engagement pictures were incredible. They looked like something out of hollywood. Highlighted the Chicago backdrops, and captured my fiance and I enjoying eachother and a Chicago fall. Then came the wedding. Ann and Kam BLEW us away with their photos. The sneak peak alone was more than I could have imagined. EVERYONE complimented them...Our families and friends. I could not recommend Ann and Kam more. Talented photographers. Wonderful people. They made the experience enjoyable and that is all we could have hoped for.

Ann & Kam are the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Shannon K

Ann and Kam are wonderful, and we recommend them for any and all special moments you want to capture. We related to them instantly with their personal approach and laid back demeanor; they are the kind of people you want to be friends with. We loved their ability capture true... Read More emotion that helped tell the story of our relationship and wedding. They worked in a collaborative manner and provided their expertise and advice that was spot on. Ann and Kam are true professionals and their pictures of our wedding and engagement will grace the walls and shelves of our home for the rest of our lives. We are so grateful that we found them!

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Katie S

I don't know what my wedding would have been like without Ann and Kam. My husband and I count ourselves truly lucky to have found them. They made everything so easy and so special. Yes, they are top-notch photographers, but they are also fantastic people - and when you're... Read More trusting someone with documenting one of the most important days of your life, it helps to know that they will go above and beyond because they really care about YOU. It's personal for them and I think it shows in the quality of their work. Ann and Kam work together professionally to make you feel relaxed and at ease. They give direction for shots, but are also open to suggestions. Their candid work is amazing and I feel as though I'm reliving the exact moments of my wedding as I look back at the photos. Not only were my husband and I over the moon about Ann and Kam, my family loved them too. They fit right in - not too intrusive, but present to catch all of the great moments. Ann and Kam also have a wonderful work ethic. They are hard workers committed to the quality of their craft. I'm extremely picky, but Ann and Kam worked with me through every step of the process to make sure I was happy and satisfied. I have gotten numerous compliments on the wedding photography and what's most important is that I'm in love with all the photos and videography. Ann and Kam helped us capture the love and joy of our big day which we will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication, Ann and Kam!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Angela P

I have been very happy that we chose Ann & Kam to photograph our wedding and very highly recommend them! The contract and payment process was easy and professional. They had a quick and easy survey + phone call so they knew what combinations of photos we wanted and what was most... Read More important to us. They had a great back-up plan in case of rain (which we didn't end up needing). They were relaxed and kind, yet efficient while taking our photos, even when surrounded by our opinionated relatives. They made us feel comfortable taking direction even though my husband and I are usually painfully awkward in front of a camera. They got the photos to us earlier than contract said they would. The photos are beautiful(!!!) and match the quality and artistry of the photos on their instagram account. The website they have for sharing the photos and creating the album is very user friendly. Everything looks great and I can't wait to see the final album! Thank you Ann & Kam!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lori C

I can't express how great Ann & Kam are! Not only are they the most amazing photographers they are great people and so fun to work with! When I was searching I kept coming back to them. Every picture I saw them post on their Instagram was artistic and beautiful! They know how to... Read More catch the perfect moment and find the most unique shots. We had so much fun during our engagement shoot! It was a super hot day and they went all out which is evident in our pictures. We had so many people tell us they looked like they were straight out of a magazine. With so many great pictures its hard to narrow down your favorites! A great problem to have! Our engagement photos really did set the tone for our whole wedding! Which made us that much more excited to work with them again for our wedding. Once again they out did themselves! As many know the weather in Chicago is very unpredictable so they worked with us before hand to come up with lots of options in case the weather wasn't ideal (which it wasn't). They scouted out the hotel we were getting ready at beforehand and found some amazing spots. One being the grand ballroom at the Hilton. The pictures we took in that room are literally out of a fairytale and some of my favorites! Anyone that walks into our apartment might think we are vain because of all our pictures of ourselves but it's really just because Ann & Kam are so great that we can't narrow down your favorites! We also used Ann & Kam for our wedding video! I don't know how Kam looked through all that footage to come up with a perfect reflection of our day but Kam managed to do it. It's only been a few months since we've had it but we've already watched it a few dozen times. I travel every week for work so when I'm homesick it's the perfect thing to watch to make me smile! I can't wait to watch it every year on our wedding anniversary and relive such an amazing day! We can't thank Ann & Kam enough for capturing our day! My husband always jokes we need to get married again so we can work with Ann & Kam again! Overwhelmed with all the options out there? Look no further as I can promise you that you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gail K

Ann and Kam were terrific to work with and provided superior service with engagement photos, wedding photos, and a post wedding shoot. We could not have found more talented and responsive photographers. They captured so many memorable moments. Highly recommended in every... Read More way!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Margaret K

Ann and Kam were one of the first vendors we hired after booking our venue, and I’m so glad that we did. They were incredibly easy and fun to work with for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. My husband and I are originally from Chicago but we currently live in... Read More Seattle, so when Ann and Kam offered to come out to the PNW to take engagement photos of us we were thrilled. The four of us drove out to Mt. Rainier National Park and spent the afternoon wandering around the park and taking advantage of the beautiful mountain and lake backdrops. They were super go-with-the-flow and awesome at helping us to get comfortable in front of the camera. The photos they took were stunning and I will treasure them forever. On our wedding day they made sure to get all of the right shots while also letting the day play out naturally. Overall, Ann and Kam are incredibly talented at what they do and they make an amazing team. Any couple would be lucky to have them photograph their big day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie P

Ann and Kam were great to work with, especially since my husband and I were not local. Ann made the whole day seemless to coordinate and had great alternative suggestions for post-ceremony photos when the weather didn't turn out how we had planned. Most of all, the pictures were... Read More fantastic and we have had nothing but complements from our friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tony M

While planning our wedding, my wife and I decided that hiring a great photographer was definitely a top priority. After countless hours of researching and we came across Ann and Kam's Instagram page. We were instantly sold on their ability to capture the moments. As we continued... Read More to look through their work, we just felt like the photos were exactly what we wanted. They were so full of emotion and life. Fast forwarding to our meet and greet. We had a terrific consultation. Ann and Kam were very kind and genuine. They discussed our timeline, venue, alternate shooting locations, and packages with us. I was sold, however, my fiance and I agreed that we would talk everything over before making a commitment(before we walked in). Knowing this we told Ann and Kam we would need a night to think about it. We stopped by Stan's donuts right across the street from their offices to discuss how we felt. We both felt Ann and Kam seemed to have different personalities. They were both very friendly and open but Ann just gave off a more strict professional vibe, they type that would make sure to get the perfect quintessential shots every couple must have. Kam on the other hand was artistic and bubbly, very passionate about his work. We pegged him as the guy who would get the artistic humorous shot that everyone would fall in love with. After 10 minutes of talking about how we both loved Ann & Kam. We decided to walk back across the street and book their services before we lost them to another couple. This was one of the fastest decisions we made when it came to booking a service for our wedding. They did not disappoint one bit. We loved the outcome of our pictures and our short video. We were expecting amazing results and they definitely delivered on them. I highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer to check out their work. Thank you again Ann and Kam for helping us capture our day. Love, Tony and Elma Moy

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kathleen C

Ann and Kam helped make the day so special. They were so easy to work with. You really enjoyed the day. Exceptional team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rebecca C

Ann & Kam are phenomenal. The minute I saw their website I knew I had to book them for our wedding. Their photos are dramatic, personal, and beautifully capture the spirit of their subjects. I had already decided to splurge on photos as these would be something that we will look... Read More at and cherish for years. Let me tell you it was worth it. My husband does not enjoy taking photos normally so I was super worried about the idea of us being photographed the entire day. My husband ended up having a ball . They are not intrusive at all so that during those intimate moments or even when at the altar, you barely notice they are there. They are such a great team and are great at giving direction. I loved how flexible they are and how they are able to look at a space and immediately figure out how they want to shoot. Ann & Kam are so passionate about their work...you know when they get excited about the shots that they are going to turn out beautifully. I especially loved how flexible they were. Before the day of they helped me identity a few locations where we wanted to shoot. On the wedding day we had to change things up a bit due to the weather and even got a few stunning shots in the rain!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rebecca A

We had an engagement session with Ann and Kam. They were very instructive and artistic with their shots. The pictures turned out beautifully. During the wedding, they captured all the emotion and beauty of the day. They seemed to be everywhere at once, taking photos of guests,... Read More family, and scenery. Their work is a combination of black and white, and colored pictures that truly show how special the event was.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Hannah L

Ann and Kam were so wonderful to work with for my wedding. I chose them based on their website and their amazingly talented work. Their professionalism and delightful personalities made my wedding day even more special. The day was seamless and they made everything feel so... Read More natural. I would highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha S

I had the pleasure of working with both Ann & Kam for my engagement photos. Planning a (first) wedding is extremely difficult when you have never worked with a photographer before. I read amazing reviews of Ann & Kam and was extremely impressed with their website! My best... Read More friend is a wedding planner for LK Events in Chicago and her company has worked with Ann & Kam many times with glowing reviews. After I spoke with Ann the first time, I knew I found the right photographer for our wedding. First of all, Ann & Kam are a married couple who are fun, adorable, and are not afraid to both speak up in order to get the best “shots”. They work together beautifully, making the somewhat uncomfortable engagement photoshoot process easy and fun! My fiancé finished our engagement session with his own ideas and loved every second of it! Our engagement photos were ready within two weeks and completely blew us away. Ann & Kam knew exactly where to go that fit our personality, we had a GREAT time with them. I just have to say the lighting in our photos is perfect and better than I ever expected! 5/5 stars!!! When I was planning my wedding, I had no idea that I booked the date the weekend after daylight savings. One day I decided to look up when the sun sets on my wedding day…. 4:33PM. With a 3:00PM Catholic Ceremony start time, that does not leave any time for daylight wedding photos outside. After a small (large) freak out, I called Ann and she calmed me down to explain all of my options. I knew I did not want a “first look” and so we came up with a plan. That is what makes a GREAT photographer! I feel so confident in Ann and she saved me a ton of stress, THANK YOU ANN! My wedding is in one month and I have not given any second thoughts about the photographer/videography process for the big day. Each time I talk with Ann or Kam I feel relieved and ready for the big day! If our photos turn out anything like our engagement photos, then we are in excellent shape. I cannot recommend Ann & Kam enough! Please do me a favor and check out their Instagram page @annkamphoto <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katie T

To say that we loved working with Ann & Kam is an understatement! They are so easy-going and creative. They love the creative process and pay great attention to personal details. We were only married a month ago and so have not received our entire album of photos yet. However,... Read More we are on their Instagram page everyday, checking to see if they have uploaded a new photo from our day! Their work truly is spectacular! We absolutely made the right choice in choosing them!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Donna L

Ann and Kam are truly the most amazing wedding photographers out there, and that's coming from a person who has done a lot of research and has very high expectations. I stumbled upon them during my search for photographers within the Chicagoland area and fell in love with their... Read More work after our first appointment. We just received our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier. They are wonderful people to work with and most importantly they have such an amazing eye for details. I know there are a lot of cheaper wedding photographers out there but I PROMISE Ann and Kam are worth every penny. They say pictures tell a thousand words and its nice to know that you can relive the beautiful memories of your wedding simply by opening your photo album.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016

I honestly cannot say enough good things about my experience with Ann & Kam. They shot both my wedding and engagement photos and were EXTREMELY kind, accommodating, and provided excellent advice and guidance. They were attentive to what me & my fiance wanted, but also came with... Read More some wonderful and creative shots that became my favorites! I would highly suggest choosing them to be a part of your special day. They are not only wonderful photographers, but wonderful people. I'm so thrilled that I chose them to capture these priceless memories.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lindsay G

I am a Wedding Planner with Storybook Weddings and Events in Chicago, and I worked a wedding this past October with Ann and her husband Kam. They were super sweet and very easy to work with. And not only that, but their photos were awesome! The couple who was getting married... Read More is Korean, and they decided to have a traditional Korean ceremony. Ann and Kam captured the brightness of the many colors beautifully, and Wow, were their photos clear! Thank you for everything Ann and Kam, you did a fantastic job!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meaghan G

We had nothing but a wonderful experience with Ann & Kam. They really captures every element of our wedding that we requested and more. It was like they weren't even there and were so buttoned/organized the day off. We were even running a bit behind on our schedule that day -... Read More but they didn't stress and got everything done we wanted. The quality of their pictures is nothing that I have seen before and my now husband is quite picky about his pictures (he is very into photography)! I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Meghan H

I am so lucky to relive my wedding day everyday with the most stunning and gorgeous wedding photos. My husband and I met with Ann and Kam, and not only are they fun and great people to work with, they are unbelievably talented. When we sifted through their look books, I was... Read More taken aback with some of their shots. I never thought that my wedding photos could be as beautiful and breathtaking as the ones in those books - BUT I was thankfully mistaken. Ann and Kam are so creative. They see angles that you would not think of, which gave us unique and cool photos that I have never seen anyone else have. They also go above and beyond to get the shot. I remember Ann rolling on the ground 6 months pregnant because she had a vision, and Kam would climb around rooms and windowsills because he had an idea. And ultimately, I have the most beautiful photos - photos that I will not only cherish for the rest of my life but am proud to brag about and show everyone else. I recommend doing engagement photos and wedding photos with them. Not only are the pictures amazing and good keepsakes to have, but it helps loosen you up for the big day and stay relaxed because you have already gone through it before. I absolutely LOVE their work. My friends and family still talk about the wedding photos to this day! I try to think of different parties I could potentially throw because I want them to take more pictures so I may have even more beautiful reminders all around me. I would hire them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Laurie K

We are so happy with our wedding photos, they came out so unique and definitely captured all the special moments of the day. Ann and Kam were so much fun to work with as well, they are truly experts in their field! You can be 100% worry free when it comes to your wedding photos... Read More of you work with them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mariel S

Ann & Kam are incredibly talented photographers. They captured both our engagement session and our wedding so beautifully! - I couldn't have asked for a better team. Not only were they fun to work with, but they have a great attention to detail. They also took they time to get... Read More to know us, which played a huge role in the pictures turning out as well as they did. I'm honestly having a hard time deciding which ones to hang in my house because they are all so beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Chad W

Ann and Kam were our first and best choice when it came to any of our wedding vendors. It took one glance at their profile of work to know we wanted them as our photographers. What stood out for us, is their ability to get so personal with my wife and I on the day of, and to... Read More find private and intimate moments to capture during such a wild and busy day. Having them there with their knowledge and advice made for wedding photos and video we are so proud to have and to share. The overall product they sent us exceeded our expectations. The pictures truly were able to show us such beautiful moments otherwise could have been forgotten. They were a class act and total joy to work with on both our wedding day and the engagement shoot. All agreements prior to the wedding day were handled professionally and both the photos and video were delivered on time according to the contract. Thank you Ann & Kam

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Madeline P

Ann & Kam are an amazing photography/videography team that you want on your wedding day! They understand the ins and outs of a wedding and are there to capture every important memory of the day. It was great to work with the both of them because they have a great energy and... Read More bring both of their photography styles to the pictures. I got the beautiful, intimate and dramatic pictures that I wanted with my husband on the day of during our first look and with our wedding party as well as the fun party pictures from our reception. They were there with us every step of the way helping us plan our timeline and I couldn't be happier with the pictures that I will have to remember the day forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachel M

We LOVED Ann & Kam! They are true artists and their photography is magical. We used them for both our Engagement and Wedding photos and they worked hard to find out what we were looking for and what was important for them to capture for us. They're very personable and go the... Read More extra mile. We are so pleased to have had them as our photographers at our wedding this past summer!

Ann Oleinik

Ann &amp; Kam are a husband and wife photography team who have been shooting weddings for five years. Continually striving to improve, they push themselves by entering competitions and attending workshops, and have been honored with features online and in print as well as international photography awards. They are one of few boutique studios in the Chicago area that offers cinema products as well as photography, with modern short films that capture weddings emotionally and candidly.