Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Seattle, WA (800) 242-2728

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Valerie M

Awful customer service. They will go out of their way to get out of fulfilling their service guarantees. Don't expect that their return warranties and resize policies will be met. If you are not 100% certain that the jewelry you are buying is exactly what the recipient wants,... Read More then you are better off going to a local store. Do not risk working with Blue Nile!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Sarah S

I ordered two eternity bands from Blue Nile to consider for my wedding ring. The free shipping and free returns allowed me to try them on at home and return the one I opted not to keep. Their business model (e-commerce without the overhead of traditional brick-and-mortar stores)... Read More allows them to sell exceptional diamond jewelry at prices well below what you could find anywhere else. Their shipping and return policy allows you to purchase with ease, knowing you can return an item if you do not like it. I believe I would have spent double (or more) on my diamond band anywhere else. It's beautiful. Thank you Blue Nile!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Emily G

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Blue Nile last year, and when it came time to order our wedding bands for our January 2017 wedding it was an easy choice to return to Blue Nile. My engagement ring is set in platinum, so I went with a matching 2mm platinum band... Read More ($220). My fiance wasn't sure what style he wanted, so he ordered three different bands. The intention was to only keep one, but ultimately he decided to keep two - a platinum band for daily wear and a tungsten band for travel. Returning the third ring was simple. We appreciated Blue Nile's ring sizing guide, free overnight delivery, and customer service. We would absolutely recommend Blue Nile to others for engagement/wedding rings. The process was easy, and the quality of the jewelry is exactly as promised.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 D S

Absolutely avoid Blue Nile. The "savings" at bluenile.com are accompanied by an incredibly bad service model. I ordered an engagement ring with a designer style, but Blue Nile, or whoever does the jewelry work for them, shipped unfinished with resizing tool marks. I could not... Read More get a clear answer from Blue Nile what this is all about until after the engagement. Eventually, Blue Nile told me they only stock “few ring sizes and have to resize most rings” to fit individual orders, sending a hack job with tool marks. I had to proceed with my engagement proposal with an unfinished ring in front of all my friends and family, it was very stressful to say the least. Blue Nile told me it will be about a month lead time before the ring can be exchanged, you joking right? I am basically taking it to the trusted local jeweler to let them finish her ring on my own. Having to send an item this expensive back and forth over FedEx is just absolutely insane. I found their “savings” only slightly better than Tiffany, I really wish now I would have gone with a Tiffany ring instead - they are the same price and superior service. This is my brief and only experience with this company. Guys, save yourself the trouble of Blue Nile, it may look like a prudent engagement ring option, but it isn’t, go with others like Tiffany or anyone else. I am posting this review for your benefit and I don’t have any personal agenda against Blue Nile or diamonds they sell, it’s just their service model is flawed and you need to know this before you order!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Gabby P

My boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me with the most beautiful halo engagement ring. I am in love with my ring and he can't stop speaking wonders of this company. The associate who assisted him did her best to ensure the ring was perfect and that he was getting the best deal. I... Read More recently went and had it sized and got it back in less time than they initially said. We are very happy with Blue Nile and will be getting our bands from here too!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tyler S

Purchased my engagement ring setting, and my wifes wedding band from Blue Nile. Both were shipped securely and quickly. I ended up finding the exact same setting from another wholesaler for a cheaper price which made me drop 1 star, but overall I was happy with the products we... Read More received.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Emily M

My fiancé got my engagement ring from them. They were extremely helpful in the buying process. They sent a ring sizer to make sure you order the right size. When he proposed to me, I was stunned. I told him I wanted a simple ring, with a rose gold band. He did just that! He got... Read More me a beautiful solitaire rose gold ring and the diamond sparkles like crazy. The ring is over a year old now and it is still in such good shape. We used the insurance that they suggested, which is super convienent.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Both mens wedding bands/rings that were sent to me were not the correct size. I used two separate jewelers each time to double check and a total of four different jewelers on a total combined test of over 8 different mandrels for the two different rings sent. The first one... Read More was new and sent back because it measured a full.75 small. None of your rings matched up to the size. Then on the return you said it was a new ring resized. The 9.5 was suppose to be upsized to a 9.75 and although you said it was, you could not provide verification and the slip clearly said a 9.5. At some point i would hope you would realize the problem is your sand not mine. A petty offer to pay the ring sizing up to 75 dollars is weak. They resized it for free and told me to never go to BLUE NILE again. I agree. I am stuck with an overstretched ring that i bought brand new that BLUE NILE did not deliver on, and I got stuck with for my big day. I will always Shop elsewhere!! Buyer BEWARE!!! I am stuck, you stole my $535 dollars and I am screwed on the biggest day of my life. Hope you thieves are happy.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Nicole B

Worked with Blue Nile to alter a ring to fit my size (VERY petite) the jewelry experts were very on top of my needs and in constant communication. Ring arrived within 4 days from official ordering and purchase. I ordered it early because of the concern the customization would... Read More need time before the wedding. No concern needed!!

Pretty good

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsay P

Nice price. Ability to personalize was nice. Husband's platinum ring scratched easily, so we were not happy with that. Turns out that's a hallmark of platinum, so it's not really the company's fault. My white gold ring is doing well so far.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah P

I was very happy with the service we received from Blue Nile. We ordered my husband's wedding band through them, and were pleased that they had a narrower band available (5 mm as opposed to the standard 6 mm) and that they were able to tell us exactly what was in their... Read More platinum-my husband has a nickel allergy but many jewelers were not able to tell us whether there was nickel in their rings or not. Would definitely recommend them!

Great quality and easy to use

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kelly K

My husband did not like the pressure we received when shopping for his wedding band in store so we decided to try online. Blue Nile had a large number of options and were very easy to use. We had to return the rings twice, once because my groom did not like one ring once we... Read More received and the second as the ring was too small. The staff was very flexible and were able to return/exchange the rings with no issue. Highly recommend for those who do not want to shop in stores.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kendra M

Terrible terrible terrible, not even worth one star, but had to click some sort of star rating. They ruined my engagement ring when I sent it back in to get resized. Then blamed it on me as wear and tear, I had only worn my ring for two weeks. It was perfect when I sent it to... Read More them.

Love our rings!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katherine C

We bought my engagement ring and both our bands from Blue Nile. We are really happy with all three!

Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Samantha W

Bought online - got here quickly and they look great like online.

Wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ashley L

Blue Nile has FANTASTIC customer service. My husband got my engagement ring from Blue Nile and I was a little skeptical because it is an online business but they have been so wonderful to work with. I have mailed my ring in a few times to be cleaned and have always felt good... Read More about the procedures involved with mailing it back. They work quickly and the customer service representatives are always very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend them!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Emily K

My husband ordered my engagement ring from Blue Nile. It is absolutely stunning, and a great quality and value compared to what you get in jewelry stores. I still to this day look at it in amazement. Unfortunately I had told him the wrong ring size and the ring was too big,... Read More and I was sick over the thought of sending it away. When I called them, they said that it happens all the time, so I sent it back to get resized free of charge. We also got both our bands from there. They keep your size history on file so you know what size to order. They also will clean your ring or do any minor repairs (scratches, bent prongs etc.) completely free of charge. It only takes about a week and you have it back, looking brand new again. I am so pleased with them. They provide great jewelry, are reasonable priced, want to do what it takes to make you 100% satisfied, and best of all, when you call them, you get to talk to a real person on the phone! I definitely would recommend to all of my friends.

Wedding bands

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Samantha M

We got our wedding bands from blue nile. It was very easy to navigate the site and easy to place the order. I found it to be competitively priced as well, which was great. My husband had purchased my engagement ring from De Beers. I love the engagement ring, but when it came... Read More time to buy wedding bands, a similar one at DB was over twice as much as the one at BN. So we figured we'd rather save our money and spend it elsewhere than just paying a markup at DB. My husband got his ring at BN as well and he was very happy with it. He just got a plain gold ring, but we loved the ease of shopping at BN! And their customer service is fantastic!

Great Simple Band

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Roberta N

I ordered a simple yellow gold band with an engraving for my husband and it was delivered within 4 business days with the beautiful engraving inside. it was perfect.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie G

My fiance ordered my engagement ring through Blue Nile so we decided to order our wedding bands there as well. While the selection may not be as vast as it is in local jewelry stores, I was really pleased with the quality of the jewelry offered by Blue Nile. The delivery is 2... Read More days from submission of the order so you have plenty of time to see if what you ordered is what you want. The initial band we selected for me was a little thinner than we thought and the return process was extremely easy.

Amazing pieces

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Jackie S

My husband purchased my engagement ring from the website. They delivered it fast and the work is just beautiful. The ring was shiny and clear.My diamond was clearer than any other ring Ive seen. We ordered our wedding bands from them as well. Cant beat the quality of the... Read More jewelry. You can customize or buy off the site. Everything was amazing from the jewelry to the staff. 24/7 they are there

Great product and value

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Jen M

We got my husband's band from Blue Nile. Price was definitely reasonable when compared to other retailers. Ordering was super easy and it arrived within 2 days. Engraving looked great too!

Gorgeous Wedding Band

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Aly L

I ordered my wedding band from Blue Nile. I had been looking for a thin band with alternating pink sapphires and white diamonds, but was having a somewhat difficult time finding one. Most of the others I had seen before were either not as thin as I wanted, or the stones were too... Read More pale to really even see that they were pink. I found exactly the ring I wanted from Blue Nile, and it was even on sale and shipped quickly. The product I received was exactly as pictured and I am very pleased with it!

Pretty with great service

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Ann D

I got a beautiful ring from here. We picked it out together and it is appraised at higher than they even appraised it for. The setting is amazing and shows off the clarity of the diamonds.

Quality Jewelry at a Fantastic Price

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Sarah

We purchased the engagement ring, our wedding bands, and earrings at Blue Nile. We had a great experience with customer service. All of the items were competitively priced, and of a great quality.