Instruments

Flute, Saxophone

Live Music, Music

170 Old Valley Road, Brewster, MA (508) 896-8189

A great musical talent and a wonderful person to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Darcy N

I almost don't know what to say, I feel so fortunate that we were able to work with Bruce for our wedding. I entered into the search for a musician not really knowing what I wanted, but upon visiting his website and listening to a recording of "The Gift of Love," I had a... Read More complete vision of what I hoped our beach ceremony would be like. It definitely included flute and classical guitar! When we met Bruce, he had such an easy way about him, it was a pleasure to just sit and chat with him, and once he began playing for us, the depth and breadth of his musical talent and knowledge were very clear. He made great suggestions and was also willing to explore some more unusual choices with us. It was through Bruce's suggestion that we received one of our most wedding gifts- an original composition by the best man which Bruce and his accompanying guitarist (I apologize I cannot recall his name) played during the ceremony. It was such a special moment! After the ceremony, Bruce switched to saxophone and provided some great cocktail hour entertainment that was classy and fun. Another musician friend in attendance knew Bruce's guitarist, having played with him, and complemented us on the great musicians we had chosen; I already thought he was great, and the experts agree! Thank you Bruce, for providing the beautiful soundtrack to our day!

Couldnt have imagined it any better

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Ashley S

I have known Bruce Abbott for about 14 years as he was my music teacher through high school. When I got engaged I knew immediately I wanted him involved in my ceremony and reception somehow someway. He very gladly said yes. I was married 8/23/13 and I couldn't have imagined it... Read More without him playing. He is amazingly talented! Played sax live while people were being seated and then played live to tracks I had requested my bridesmaids and myself walk down the aisle to. He is so good! If you're looking for someone to play live, choose Bruce Abbott Music!!

Seamless

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Donna M

Background music during ceremony was seamless. Our Daughter was married outside and this was such a nice touch. Added to the moment but really didn't know they were there.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Crissy C

Bruce and Kim did a great job with the music for our wedding. The mix between live music and recorded selections got people out on the dance floor and moving - it made for a fantastic celebration - I didn't leave the dance floor all night!

Review for Bruce Abbott Music

Reviewed on 10/18/2008 Heather R

He did an amazing job.. He is very very musically inclined.. world renown flute and sax player. He was just great!!!