Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

516 N Pine St., Burlington, WI (262) 767-1100

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessie-Rae S

I worked with Burlington in August for a wedding at Camp Wandawega in Elkhorn, WI. The flowers were beautiful and completely capture my client's vision. They were a joy to work with day-of, especially to me as a planner! They even helped me with linens and chargers! I would... Read More recommend Burlington to anyone looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessie-Rae S

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Alex P

So happy with how our flowers and center pieces turned out! Turned out more beautiful than we could have asked for!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Melissa G

I am so incredibly happy that we chose Burlington Flowers & Interiors for our wedding flowers. They were SO beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I came in numerous times to talk about my vision and Cyndi and Jane were so accommodating and spent time to really understand what... Read More I was looking for and help me pick the perfect flowers and colors. And even when I changed my mind about things they didn't care at all, they just wanted to make everything perfect! Not only did they provide the most gorgeous flowers, they did it at such an affordable price. This is truly a wonderful business that cares about their customers and will do everything they can to make your day perfect. I would absolutely recommend them to every couple looking for high-quality, beautiful wedding flowers! Thank you Burlington Flowers & Interiors!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 April A

Thank you Cyndi for helping me choose my flowers for our wedding! You made this process so stress-free!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kelli C

Up until about a month into the wedding seemed like smooth sailing. The last month we had a bit of miscommunication, which made it a little stressful, however in the end, our flowers were perfect!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Brittany W

I used Burlington Flowers and Interiors for my bridal bouquet only. I had communicated through email with them multiple times and they were patient as I went back and forth on my flowers/options. Cindi was very responsive and timely. I did not work with them in person, as I... Read More live about 40 minutes away from Burlington, but do regret not doing so. I had asked for a medium sized bouquet, all white, with roses and calla lilies (to match other elements of the wedding) and I did get white roses and calla lilies but I was disappointed with the bouquet size. It ended up being smaller than the bridesmaid bouquet. For $130, I expected a little more. We agreed to have the bouquet delivered to my hotel (around the block from the flower shop) but as the delivery time passed and I hadn't heard from them, I had my maid of honor call. They said that I was picking it up, they were not delivering it. Thankfully everything in Burlington is close so we could pick it up but it added unnecessary stress to our wedding day. Overall, Cindi was easy to work with and it is a great option in Burlington, WI.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Abby L

Cyndi and staff worked with us for months to keep my image of what I envisioned for the big day but also keeping in mind other key family members in mind. We shot each other ideas and changed details through out in order for it to be perfect the day of. I was worried how it... Read More would all come through without me being there to supervise! It turned out better than expected!

2016-11-02T13:43:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm glad you mentioned keeping key family members in mind. We want you and key members pleased.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer F

Burlington Flowers and Interiors created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding 5-28-16. Cyndi and her staff are professional, caring and creative! My first appointment I wasnt exactly sure what I was looking for. Cyndi took all the time needed to come up with the perfect... Read More vision board. I did know, I love flowers lots of flowers!! With the strict budget I was keeping I wasn't sure I would get everything that I wanted but Cyndi had so many Ideas to substitute similar in season flowers for the ones that were not. I cant rave enough about Burlington flowers and there staff. Thank you so much!! Our wedding day was absolutly perfect!

2016-10-31T15:48:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are very happy to hear your kind and generous words. And we look forward to your pictures.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan P

Burlington Flowers and Interiors was absolutely wonderful! Cindi and her staff created the most beautiful wedding bouquets and table centerpieces. Their dedication to me and my wedding was astounding and their creativity made my wedding ceremony and reception absolutely... Read More beautiful. They went over and above what I could have dreamed of and made sure that my wedding fit my personal taste. I highly recommend Cindi and Burlington Flowers & Interiors as I could not have pulled off such a beautiful wedding without them.

2016-10-31T15:53:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole K

I used Burlington Flowers & Interiors for my wedding (October 2016). They were fantastic. Cyndi and Jane were great when it came to figuring out what type of bouquets and flowers were needed. I am not very familiar with flowers so their knowledge was very much appreciated and... Read More they were very helpful. The flowers turned out beautiful and were exactly what I had in mind. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married or any other event that requires floral.

2016-10-26T10:05:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your generous words. We are very happy to hear we pleased you. Cyndi

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Ken and Marcy E

Thank you to Cyndi and her staff for providing the beautiful flowers for our daughters recent wedding! Our daughters vision was perfectly executed when she described wanting simple, yet elegant, all white flowers at her barn venue. The mason jars were filled with various white... Read More and green foliage that added the perfect ambiance. Everything was in place when we arrived and looked beautiful. Thank you for helping our family to create such great memories! One of the best days of our lives!

2016-09-27T15:44:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you kind, generous words. Your daughter was a joy to work witth. Her wedding was as beautiful as she is.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Abbey M

The entire team at Burlington Flowers & Interiors is amazing and extremely easy to work with. From helping plan the details of our wedding to being on time on the day of the wedding, they were wonderful. Burlington Flowers was able to execute my vision for the wedding... Read More seamlessly.

2016-10-31T15:57:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Randi P

We got married back in May on Memorial day weekend. When I had my first meeting with them they were very calm and collected about getting every little detail about you personally and the feel of your wedding. I loved every single part of all my flowers. They even make sure the... Read More guys don't get to overly done so they look huge and tacky! This is a place I will be suggesting to all of my friends for a very long time!

2016-10-31T15:55:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you we are happy to hear we made your day beautiful.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Brittany N

Burlington Flowers and Interiors did an amazing job! At our initial meeting, they listened carefully to our wishes, and made great suggestions to help make our vision perfect on our special day. On the day of the wedding, they set up everything perfectly and delivered the... Read More flowers promptly. The flowers were beautiful and we were lucky to have such wonderful/helpful people on our wedding day. Thank you again and we will definitely be recommending Burlington Flowers and Interiors to our friends!

2016-02-08T13:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are very happy that you were pleased and will recommend us.

Very Friendly

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Cyndi was very friendly and helpful. She has a huge inventory or products available. No matter what kind of flowers you want or what color, she will have it. She can also get any flower request in a short amount of time so we were able to get exactly what we wanted on short... Read More notice even though the flowers were not "in season". Cyndi also came to the church on the wedding morning and helped everyone get pinned on and set up; she even stayed and helped us in the beginning of the ceremony! That was great! All in all, best selection, very friendly people and great prices for any budget. Two thumbs up!

2015-11-23T09:23:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for two thumbs up. We strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Easy to work with and very creative. Cindi and her crew anticipated every requirement.

2015-11-23T09:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear from you that our job seems seamless.

Romantic Hotel Courtyard Evening Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sammy R

We just got married two weeks ago in New Orleans and Firefly Ambiance was a huge part of made our wedding a romantic and a classic day to remember!! Jennifer was very friendly, communicative and helpful in getting us a package together that fit our style. She was very... Read More professional, timely and we were impressed with her recommendations to make our vision not only a reality, but pure magic for a night. We would not hesitate to use Jenn again or to recommend her highly to anyone that wants class at a great value!! Thank you again Jennifer for all your time and help in creating a beautiful memory we'll cherish for a lifetime!! ~Sammy

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Cara O

I was a bridesmaid this past weekend & (which I've been many times before) and this is the only time I've felt compelled to write a review. The flowers were drop-dead gorgeous & they were so sturdy! We threw them in the air for photo's, used them as props on the dance floor and... Read More partied well I to the wee hours of the morning and these babies looked as good at the end of the night as they did when they were first handed to us! The florist and her family were there the entire even to help set up & get us gal's down the aisle. I was just blown away at the service! I can't say enough good things (from a bridesmaid's perspective of course) and I know the bride & groom share the same sentiments! Thank you, Cindy! I will be telling all my engaged friends about your shop!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Caitlin P

Burlington Flowers and Interiors provided amazing pieces for our October wedding! The arch they decorated absolutely set the scene for our outdoor ceremony. My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids flowers were breath-taking. The team at Burlington Flowers and Interiors listened... Read More to my ideas and inspirations and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. The ceremony pieces, bouquets and centerpieces were all perfect!

2016-10-31T16:00:49 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you were pleased.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Burlington Flowers & Interiors were "the best" to work with. Both Cyndi and Jane listened closely to the bride for her ideas and they were careful with the budget. We got beautiful designs and flowers that accented the venue and created a fabulous wedding. Our guests and the... Read More venue staff were very impressed with the results. Burlington Flowers & Interiors have the most unique birch arch that really defined our space and created a beautiful backdrop for the wedding ceremony. Thank you Burlington Flowers & Interior team for helping us create a wonderful and memorable wedding. MOB (mother of the bride)

2016-10-31T16:04:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you MOB.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We had a low key wedding and the flowers complimented it very well. They created arrangements that complimented the idea we had for our wedding. The price was right in that low key wedding ball park and the service was impeccable.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Burlington Flowers and Interiors did an amazing job! The attention to detail was unparalleled, they were able to take our wishes and turned them into a reality. The moment my wife and I walked into the reception hall is one we will never forget, the setting was perfect and the... Read More center pieces looked amazing! Highly recommend working with them for your wedding, amazing people, extraordinary results, we could not be happier!

2015-10-21T09:25:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your exciting review. We are very happy to hear we turned your wishes into reality. Cyndi

Wowzers! Simply the Best

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Mother's Day weekend...what was I thinking??? "Flowers are going to be outrageous". And that they were. By outrageous, I mean absolutely gorgeous!!! Very reasonably priced and came in slightly under our budget which was exciting. We had a meeting to go over the theme and... Read More colors and pick flowers out a couple months before the wedding with Jane and Cyndi. They completely understood the style and look we were going for. I gave them pictures of all the women’s dresses, and left them with some swatches of fabric and satin from the corset lace for my bouquet. The rest is history; they nailed it. The flowers were beautiful and lasted a solid week after the wedding in their vases. Everyone was so easy and friendly to work with from start to finish. Everything was where it needed to be and when it needed to be; extremely organized. The flowers were beautiful and the arch arrangement (Hawk's View) and tree stumps that they had, added to the atmosphere at our outdoor venue. I stopped in to visit Cyndi after the wedding to follow up on a few things and she had told me about the delphinium coming in and not being the right blue and ordering more flowers right before the wedding. You could tell how sincere they were in making it perfect and they asked all the right questions. I hope others chose to work with this fabulous group as they are an absolute treat! They nailed easy of business; something every bride needs and deserves.

2015-10-21T09:27:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that the behind the scenes work is meeting your expectations. Cyndi

Raindrops on Roses

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Sue B

Burlington Flowers & Interiors provided rays of sunshine on our rainy August 2015 wedding day. Working with Jane and Cindy was a very positive experience, and I would recommend them heartily. At our initial meetings, they patiently and carefully listened to my wishes and... Read More desires, and made great suggestions to create my vision of our wedding day. The bridesmaids' unique bouquets received rave reviews from my grandmother. My mother's pretty rose wrist corsage looked so nice on her, and even looked great the next day! My husband's bullet shell boutonniere was quite the hit amongst the groomsmen. The flower girl looked adorable carrying her sweet wreath and throwing rose petals down the aisle. For our outdoor ceremony, they created and graciously installed (twice!) a pretty flowered arch on a twigged arbor. It made it extra special for me and my family that they added hydrangeas into the arch. Finally, I must mention the simple and uniquely decorated branches which graced the tables. It was a special day for all of thanks in part to Burlington Flowers & Interiors.

2015-10-21T16:27:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a rave review! We were are happy to hear we left you with such beautiful memories. Cyndi OBrien