Is this your business? claim it now

Connie Clark (Violets Florist)

Pasadena, MD

Centerpieces, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1860 Cedar Road, Pasadena, MD (410) 255-8152

Connie Clark-Florist

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Julie H

We enjoyed working with Connie. She definitely knows her stuff when it comes to different types of flowers and how they fit together!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Ashley R

Mrs. Connie was amazing! I really had no idea what I wanted to do with flowers. We sat down with her and she asked some questions I showed her some center pieces I liked, and within minutes her wheels were turning and she came up with a beautiful arrangement. Then we walked... Read More into her shop and she started to pull out different vases for the flowers and we were in love! The day of the wedding I couldn’t have been happier with the bridal party arrangement’s, but when I walked into the reception I was amazed. She surpassed anything I thought. She was very professional, was easy to get a hold of and extremely helpful. I was recently in a friend’s wedding and she paid just as much for flowers as I did and had half the amount of flowers and had to provide her own center pieces, when they delivered the bouquets they were falling apart and some flowers were wilted. I was so happy I chose Mrs. Connie after I saw that mishap. I loved being able to rent our center pieces and our bouquet’s were very full and fully bloomed. I cannot say enough about her, she is amazing.

Beautiful and Reasonable

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Ellon S

The flowers I received from Connie Clark were beautiful! They were also priced much better than any other florist I looked at. The only complaint I had was that the boutineers and corsages were mislabeled the day of and it caused a bit of confusion. My groomsmen didnt have... Read More flowers for many of our formal pictures while we waited for that to be sorted out.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Manda M

Connie from Violets Florist is the best and we can not recommend her enough. After speaking with several flower shops around the city leading up to our wedding, we could not believe the prices we were being quoted. Even worse, everytime we asked for simple changes or... Read More clarifications, the price kept going up and up. We found Connie at a bridal show at our wedding venue and set up a meeting to review our flower needs. We met at her home bridal shop and were very impressed with the flowers she was working on and work from previous weddings. When it came down to our needs, we told Connie our price range and she was able to do so much while staying under budget. We were very impressed and immediately booked her. On the day of our wedding, she provided beautiful flowers for our bridal party, table centerpieces, and truly awesome and unique decorations around the reception. Connie has been in the business for a long time and it truly shows. She had so many fun and interesting things and it went perfectly with our wedding theme, which was at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Overall, Connie and Violets Florist was amazing and we were truly lucky to have found her.

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Eliza G

Connie did a beautiful job with our flowers and was able to easily work within a budget. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Fantastic Experience!

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Holly M

Connie was referred to me by a close colleague and she was by far the best referral I had received for our wedding! I will admit, I was not a bride that knew exactly what she wanted, or names of flowers for that matter; however, Connie was warm and welcoming and guided me... Read More through the process from start to finish. In comparison to other vendors that are looking to squeeze everything they can out of you the second they hear the word “wedding”, Connie will suggest things to help SAVE you money and stress on your special day. On our wedding day and even afterwards, we recieved so many compliments on how classy and tasteful our flowers were. I highly recommend Violet’s Florist by Connie Clark to anyone that may need flowers for any sort of event.

Simply elegant!

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Tiffany H

I didn't need a whole lot of flowers for my wedding - just a bouquet, a few boutonnieres and two arrangements. Connie took the time to talk to me and understand what I wanted. She walked me through the website and showed me what flowers she was going to use. She delivered the... Read More flowers early and they were beautiful!

Amazing Vendor!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Teresa D

Connie is absolutely incredible! We ADORE her. When you first meet with her to pick everything out, she is so nice and listens to all of your ideas. It's good to go in with a general idea and then let her recommend stuff since she is so experienced. We took photos of examples we... Read More liked, & then she helped to turn it into our own vision. She didn't say no to a single thing we requested - she truly will work to achieve whatever it is you desire. When she told us our total price at the end, we were shocked. She is SO reasonably priced!!!! Honestly, she is cheap for the amazing quality and service you receive. Our flowers were exactly where they needed to be for the wedding day and they were beautiful. I even made a last minute request for a charm to be added to my bouquet and she was so friendly and didn't mind at all. Use Connie - you won't regret it!!! :). Thanks so much Connie for being so wonderful!

Gorgeous flowers for a rustic wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Andrea M

Connie is incredible. From the very start of working with her I loved everything she did. Her consultation was so easy because she has so many great ideas and so many different things to rent. Her pricing is very reasonable and she even added little touches that I didn't plan... Read More to make sure no space was missed. Our flowers were fresh and beautiful- more gorgeous than I imagined.

Beautiful flowers for wedding and reception!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Mary

Violets Florist provided our flowers for the ceremony and reception. My bouquet was beautiful white roses and the bridesmaids had a mix of pink roses and hydrangeas. Each groomsmen (including the groom) and the grandparents and readers all were provided beautiful boutonnieres.... Read More Connie provided us high arrangements of roses and hydrangeas at the reception on half of the tables and low arrangements on the other half of the tables. She provided flowers for the cake and for the escort table. She really captured the feel and the colors we were looking for and the venue looked amazing with her creations! She was a pleasure to work and provided us with courtesy and professionalism.

Beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Jennifer L

We had the pleasure of working with Connie Clark for our wedding on 10/18. WOW she was amazing. I was so comfortable with her vision I told her to go for it and the flowers were truly gorgeous!!! We had a fall wedding and I requested fall colors - she delivered the most vibrate... Read More orange, plum and red flowers I have ever seen. Our center pieces were so original! We've received so many compliments on the flowers. Connie was a true pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend working with her. Jen and Frank

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Elizabeth S

Connie was so easy to work with and so friendly. With most of my wedding vendors, I first went off of ease and comfort - something Connie did right away. She was so creative and helped me create my vision for flowers - she had so many suggestions and was very helpful when I... Read More continued to say, "I don't know". Her flowers were absolutely stunning and she created some truly remarkable centerpieces. My bouquet, along with my bridesmaids bouquets were STUNNING. She brought a couple extra boutonnieres with her - incase any of the boys had a problem (which they did), and added extra sparkle to my little flower girls basket. She thought of absolutely everything and there were no surprises day-of. She was quick to respond to all phone calls and emails and is absolutely as sweet as she could be -- as well as affordable!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Lisa R

Connie did a wonderful job at our labor day weekend wedding. She could see my vision from the start and helped it become a reality. She came up with unique centerpieces that I have never seen before and really brought the whole wedding vibe together. She was easy to work with,... Read More and is very creative!

Wonderful and affordable florist

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Taylor R

Connie did an excellent job on all of the arrangements for our wedding. We received many compliments on the beautiful setup as well as our gorgeous bouquets. She does a wonderful job at a budget-friendly price!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Michelle K

I have no complaints!connie was easy to work with and my flowers were amazing! Her prices were reasonable compared to local flower shops and she made beautiful bouquets ! She was on time and called me before the wedding just to make sure she had all the details and times right.... Read More Connie is quick at answering emails and makes the bride feel good about any choices being made. Connie also called me when a particular flower was not available . No surprises the day of! My sister is also using her in the fall!! I would recommend her to everyone!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Katie H

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Connie did a wonderful job listening to what ideas I had and producing them and in a way I could have never imagined.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Amy L

Connie is a true flower expert. At our initial meeting I had a few ideas, but lacked a concept. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for when I didn't even really know! The flowers were very unique and more than worth the value. I had so many compliments and the bouquets were... Read More huge!! She made pickup and delivery very easy.

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Kimberly P

The florals created by Connie for our wedding were absolutely breathtaking. I showed Connie a picture of the type of bouquets I envisioned for our wedding and she made some quick notes and proceeded to show me some pictures of flowers. After discussing budget and color... Read More schemes, she was able to present me with a proposal and a concept for our centerpieces and outside decor that was the most reasonable floral proposal I had received for the products and services she was offering. Upon entering the venue, I was speechless at the absolute beauty created by Connie's florals. Many of our guests continue to comment on the richness of the colors and the combination of the flowers used in the centerpieces and just how well everything went together. Connie was extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend her to all brides seeking high quality florals for the wedding of your dreams.

Lovely!

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Meghan P

I was a bit undecided on my flowers but Connie did an amazing job. Especially with my bouquets. I would recommend specifying the size of your table flowers as mine were a bit smaller than I'd imagined but otherwise, everything went well.

Our Florist

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Kathy J

Connie was fabulous and her work absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful flowers at an affordable price

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Erin C

Very good at making arrangements that stand out. Easy to work with and very accountable.

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Audra E

I honestly couldn't of imagined a more beautiful job. I absolutely loved my flowers. Connie went above and beyond to make my day special--even adding corks to my arrangements to incorporate the vineyard venue. When I saw the reception area decorated, I was stunned at how... Read More wonderful it looked. Go with Connie--you will not be disappointed.

August 12 wedding beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Becky L

Connie did a amazing job I couldn't asked for anything more and she has amazing prices

Beautiful flowers, great prices, amazing service!

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Amy N

Connie was a joy to work with, had amazing ideas, was very responsive, and totally delivered an amazing array of flowers. Connie totally understood my vision and never once tried to talk me out of anything. Her packages are extremely reasonable in price but very high quality. My... Read More bouquet lasted for days and days and so did my bridesmaids. You cannot go wrong with Connie and I assure you that you will be in love with your flowers!

It's like she could see the vision in my head!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Kerri M

Connie is a genious! I told her a few basic things and her creativity started flowing. She had all these great ideas...I wish I had thought of them! LOL My wedding was beach themed and one of the coolest things she came up with was decorating a sand paid for the flower girl... Read More instead of the traditional basket. Very reasonible pricing--she does everything in her at-home shop so there's no overhead. The flowers were delivered on time and everything was there and accounted for. I've gotten so many compliments on my flowers and I actually cried when my bouquet finally reached the point of needing to be thrown away. Everything was really beautiful.