Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

12354 Orange Boulevard, Royal Palm Beach, FL (561) 793-1981

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Alexandria B

My mom found DJ Billman online & I was a little skeptical because their prices were so much more inexpensive then other DJs I had talked too. My husband & I had DJ Billman himself for our wedding at the Jupiter Civic Center. He was wonderful, I can't rave about him enough. He... Read More knew exactly what he was doing and where to setup, he kept our guests dancing all night. Thank you so much for the most memorable night!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tasha B

DJ Billman (the parent company) sent me DJ Jon as my wedding day DJ. On top of the fact that this company is much more inexpensive than the other DJs around, DJ Jon was awesome. He was willing to meet with my husband and I a few months before the wedding. A ton of my guests said... Read More how great he was at keeping the party going. He only played music from our pre-determined list, he was very interactive and great at reminding the guests of things like "sign the guestbook, take your favors, etc". He hit all the notes that I requested him to do, got every single dedication in, and pronounced everyone's name correctly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Jamie C

We were very nervous to find the right DJ for our wedding, but DJ Billman blew us away! His team was very professional and always stayed in constant contact with us and keeping us calm when I thought of problems that may arise for our day. Not only were they in our budget, but... Read More they went above and beyond in providing their services. The uplighting was BEAUTIFUL! The online payment option and online music worksheet was such a blessing. DJ Billman got every song we wanted for our wedding, and made sure to play all the song requests that guests wanted to hear. During our wedding, he did a fantastic job at feeling the room and playing songs that got people up and dancing. If he noticed people wanting to slow down, he seamlessly transitioned slow songs into the night. He did such an excellent job, I don't think I could recommend him any higher! If you are looking for a professional, fun, awesome DJ who clearly loves what he does, give DJ Billman a call!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Absolutely wonderful! You guys provided DJ and announcements, uplighting and the Photo Booth for us. We loved the photo strips and the overall flow of the evening was great. I liked that I was able to have some say on the music but you were able to fill in the gaps. Thank you... Read More again!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Kristan J

My photographer used DJ Billman for her wedding and she recommended him. We hired him from 5pm (for the ceremony) until 11pm. He was fantastic - had microphones set up for the outdoor ceremony and provided the music we requested. Everything went very smoothly! My husband's... Read More family is hispanic and he played a lot of latino music as well as popular music for the young adult crowd. Everyone was out there dancing most of the night! Great value and his website is fantastic for requesting music and planning out the wedding timeline!

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 heather c

We had some weird requests for our DJ and he didnt even blink an eye! He had everything we asked for and had great personality!He definitley maintained the flow of the wedding and without him I think it wouldnt have gone anywhere as well as it did! Thanks DJ Billman!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 3/13/2013 Mckenna G

DJ Billman is great. When we met before the wedding, he went over every little detail to make sure everything was perfect. He did a great job keeping our guests entertained. Highly recommend him!

Excellent wedding dj

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Casey B

He did a wonderful job coordinating with my vendors, facility and the overall music was a blast. Plus DJ Billman is super friendly. A friend told me about their service and as soon as I talked to him I knew it would be great! He returned my emails and calls quickly and provided... Read More me with the information I needed.

Amazing Service! No words can describe you guys!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Carol D

DJ Billman was fabulous! From beginning to end I felt confident in his music choices, flow of the reception and help in coordinating. He kept the guests dancing and everyone got to hear a song they liked. I never worried once about whether the party would happen. Thank you for... Read More your outstanding service!

Great service!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Brianne M

DJ Billman was the perfect guy for our wedding!! He had a great personality and awesome to work with! He did an amazing job for the amount of money!! He got everyone dancing and was on time and very organized!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 3/23/2012 Jenna W

Very nice guy but made mistakes at our Reception. Introduced some of the bridal party by the wrong names and used some songs that I did not include in my song list.

DJ

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Felicia B

He was amazing!!!! I can't say enough about him! he is easy to work with and takes what you want into consideration. He had 4 generations on the dance floor at one time. We had two songs that were traditional to our family that are hard to find but we gave him the cd and he... Read More played them both without any questions or hesitation. the entire reception ran smootly! His father also does video and was fantastic as well!