Cupcakes, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

2971 Grand Avenue, Los Olivos, CA (805) 688-1200

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Jessica L

Very easy to work with and delicious/unique cupcakes within budget. Thanks again ladies!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jessica N

I am so happy that we went with Enjoy Cupcakes for our wedding! We had SO many people tell us how amazing the cupcakes were. Amber was great and super easy to work with, and everything turned out beautiful and delicious! We ended up getting about 3 mini cupcakes per person... Read More and a 6 inch cake to cut, and it was the perfect amount. I 100% recommend Enjoy Cupcakes if you are in the market for wedding (or any!) desserts!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kristie C

Our "un" red velvet wedding cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful! I still have friends tell me how great the cake was. I also can't say enough about the customer service I received from Amber. After a frustrating experience with an unresponsive vendor, Amber was able to... Read More answer all of my questions and get me set up right away. She literally was a hero for us. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Courtney H

Amber and Enjoy Cupcakes were an absolute pleasure to work with. From the convenient way of booking them for our big day, to tasting the cupcakes at their Public Market location, to the ultimate delivery and set-up of the cupcakes on the day of, Amber and her team handled... Read More everything professionally and with enthusiasm. When I was deciding the flavors for my cupcakes, I had several questions about colors and flavors and even some ideas that I wanted to float by her, she not only called me or emailed me back promptly but always offered advice and made me feel like in that moment I was her number one. The only issue that came up was regarding cupcake stand rentals. When we signed the contract she had them as an option to rent and when it came time for the wedding she no longer offered that as a service. However, she gave us as much notice as possible and even suggested vendors/suppliers to help us out. Regardless, her cupcakes were so beautiful they spoke for themselves on our display table that the stands were a silly thing in the end. The cupcakes were amazing, flavorful and bright. I enjoyed them the night of my wedding, but I can honestly say that waking up and eating them in bed the morning after was way more fun :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Lindsay C

From the first email to the last email and phone conversations in between, Amber was amazing! I was so excited to have enjoy cupcakes for our wedding and our guests enjoyed too. The flavors were superb, the service was excellent, and she helped our wedding day be as special as... Read More we had hoped. I will continue to eat her cupcakes and always recommend!

Enjoyed the cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Catherine M

Beautiful cupcakes! Done on time, very informative and quick to respond to emails/phone calls. It was nice getting to do the tasting too! TONS of flavors to choose from! Everyone raved at how yummy they were and they looked great on the dessert table.

Sweet vendor & cupcakes :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 stephanie m

My husband and I can't sing this vendor's praises enough. The cupcakes are incredible...I mean there's really nothing else like them. And Amber was great to work with. She's so sweet and made the whole experience feel really easy and fun. Our only regret is that we didn't get to... Read More eat more at our wedding! We ended up having a lot leftover and sadly lost them. Our wedding planner said she left them wrapped in the kitchen but when we went the next morning, no one had any idea where they were. :( Not Enjoy's fault obviously, we were just sad to have not been able to enjoy our own cupcakes! Our guests LOVED them and it made us happy to hear how much they loved the flavors we picked. The Churro was a huge hit as were all the other flavors. We will always try to use Enjoy! for all our cupcake needs in the future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Micha N

There really is no going wrong with cupcakes and wine, so it’s probably no surprise that these were a huge hit at our wedding. We ordered something like 300 cupcakes for a wedding of 95 people and there were none left at the end of the night. Enjoy has such a great selection of... Read More flavors and their consistency in flavor and performance is remarkable. We ended up ordering raspberry lime chardonnay, orange basil chardonnay, chocolate blackberry syrah, and chocolate caramel popcorn. Our guests each had a different favorite, which I just took to mean that they were all fabulous. We also bought a single tiered cake from them to cut and it was stunning. Enjoy was great to work with. We were able to do a sampling of 6 mini cupcakes for free at the public market in Santa Barbara prior to ordering, which was a great help. They also delivered our cupcakes to our ceremony so we didn’t have to think of them at all on our day of. If you are at all considering abandoning a traditional wedding cake, this is the vendor for you. Especially in wine country. It is such a great touch for a wedding (or any party) and we would highly recommend them.

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Sara Beth J

I am so glad we hired Enjoy Cupcakes to provide our wedding cake and cupcakes! They were recommended by our wedding coordinator and working with Amber was so easy. I was nervous ordering flavors I had never tasted before (two of our four selected flavors) but they were all... Read More fantastic. It's true - they all taste just as they are described on the website. We had a small cutting cake in salted butterscotch caramel made with a vintage ruffle icing design, and mini cupcakes in chocolate blackberry syrah, strawberry lemonade, and bananas foster. We also hired them to provide delivery, stand rentals, and set-up. SO WORTH IT. After making the order and selecting the flavors I didn't have to do a thing. The cake table looked awesome, and guests are still raving about the cupcakes. One of our guests even went to the SB Public Market the next day to get a flight! Wedding cakes are notoriously expensive and usually kind of gross, but I feel like we made a great investment hiring Enjoy. It added to the fun and festive atmosphere and decor (see pic) and tasted GREAT! I highly recommend hiring them for your special event!

wedding cupcakes

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Angela H

The cupcakes were delicious but the trays we rented were very expensive. They also suggested we get one cupcake per person for every flavor we had. This was way too many cupcakes and was quite expensive.

Wonderful desserts

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Rudy A

Very informative website and very quick in responding to email. I did all the booking by email without having to do any tasting or going to the shop. This was an out-of-town wedding and booking with them made it very easy for me. The cake and cupcakes turned out very lovely... Read More and the guests raved about them.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Sherri M

My husband and I, as well as our guests, were so impressed by the presentation and most importantly, the flavor of the cake and cupcakes. Amber is a true artist!

Best Cupcakes and Cake EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Michelle Z

I can't even tell you how amazing Enjoy Cupcakes are. Amber and her husband are the nicest people ever. And the flavors are to die for. We got the Salted Caramel Cheesecake as the flavor for our cake, and it was by far the best cake I have ever had. Just amazing!

Delicious and Cute!

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Stephanie S

I found Enjoy Cupcakes by online wedding reviews and I'm so glad I did! I worked with Amber, one of the owners, during the whole process. She was very sweet, personable, and great to work with. My (then) fiance and I met up with Amber at the kitchen for taste tests and she... Read More helped us finalize our options. They have a great selection of cake stands! We personally chose the vintage glass stands in spring colors and it looked great at our wedding. Their cupcakes are rich in flavor so we decided to get the mini cupcakes so people can enjoy two flavors. We were so happy that they were able to make a batch of gluten free chocolate ones to accommodate for certain guests at our wedding. One of those guests thanked us and she was so excited to have her first cupcake in two years! We got many compliments on the look and taste of the Enjoy cupcakes. I would recommend them to anyone! Be sure to check out their website; it gives you a great picture of their business.

GREAT Experience

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Becky d

I'm a wedding cake FREAK so my wedding cake had to be nothing less than amazing. My expectations were high and Amber delivered not only on the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had (I went triple vanilla) but a rich and gooey groom's cake dripping with chocolate. She was such... Read More a pleasure to work with, even in times when I couldn't make up my mind about additional mini cupcakes. I ended up doing them and they were completely devoured. The Strawberry Lavender cupcakes went perfectly with my lavender theme and my guests raved about them. I highly recommend Enjoy Cupcakes!

best cake ever

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 melissa a

Enjoy Cupcakes in Los Olivos was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Amber and her husband were so helpful, and we splurged and rented the cupcake trailor, which made a great backdrop. The cupcakes were DELICIOUS and we got another small cake for us... Read More that was perfect. She really got to understand us and the flavors we like, and she is so creative with her displays and flavors. THE BEST.