Once Upon A Time...

Camille Russler's Ever After is a modern day fairy tale for brides in search of their dream gown. We feature couture collections from the world's most famous fashion houses. Couture seamstresses will custom tailor your exquisite fit. From the gown to the veil, Ever After is here to style your look.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

2977 Mcfarlane Rd, Coconut Grove, FL

What a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Katie S

I went to a lot of places before purchasing my wedding dress and this was by far the best place. The store is beautiful, the staff is friendly and they really have to most beautiful dresses anywhere in Miami. My consultant was so helpful and pulled exactly what I asked for. Overall, I wish I would have just come here first and recommend them to any bride looking for the best designer dresses.

AMAZING experience

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Brittany G

Camille and her staff were nothing short of AMAZING. From the very beginning of picking out my dress to making sure alterations were perfect they were patient, detail oriented, and did not stop the work until everything was to my liking. Karina was there to dress me and make sure all was perfect on my wedding day. She was fantastic and not only helped me but was there for the rest of the bridal party. I can not thank the Ever After team enough for helping my bridal vision transform into a reality. I am so grateful for there hard work and dedication to bridal beauty and I am highly recommending them to all brides out there.

Best store in South Florida!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Zaba C

I did not go to any other store but Ever After and would not have had it any other way. Camille and her team are a dream to work with, creating the look I wanted for my big day. The store itself displays the dresses gorgeously and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the typical stores I have since visited for other weddings. Not only did I get my dress there, but my maids did and my mother had a couture creation by Renato at Ever After. This store is my happy place and I cannot say enough good things about it. Camille goes above and beyond to make you feel special and works intimately with you (as does her team) to pull everything together. She even bought my sister her wedding shoes in New York because she couldn't find any in Miami! Seriously, go here. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Natalie T

I was delighted when I found my dream dress after only trying on 3! My first appointment experience was magical and I really loved this boutique- high end service and my stylist was very knowledgeable (he unfortunately left a few months after). From that first appointment my experience unfortunately went down hill. The new associate assigned to me did not answer my emails and my fitting appointments were incorrectly scheduled 3 times. Although the tailoring company did a great job, they were 30-45 min late to every fitting (I was driving from Delray mid week so having to wait this long was really unacceptable). Also, I understand that the shop was in Miami but I do not speak Spanish and therefore could not communicate to the ladies that were doing my fittings. Upon my last fitting, the dress still was not right so I needed to come back down that weekend. Once again, the dress was not there. After so much frustration, the owner did however refund my fitting fees which did smooth things over a bit. I am not one to write reviews too often but felt it was important for future brides. Finding your wedding dress should be a fun experience and this shop was just mediocre considering the overall cost of my dress. I really had much higher expectations. Thankfully, I loved my dress and we had a wonderful wedding. In the end, that's all that really matters.

Worst experience ever

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Alexa Q

I do not recommend this shop to anyone, no matter your budget. I purchased a dress and had a horrible experience. I chose my dress and was told my dress didn't have a veil that matched it, so they would create a veil that matched my dress. When I tried the veil they made it didn't match my dress at all. At this moment I was told my dress had actually arrived with a veil (something I didn't understand, since I had been told it didn't come with one)... I tried on the veil that came with the dress and was perfect. I called the designer boutique and was told that they send a veil with every dress they sell (its included in the price of the dress). When I told this to the shop owner, she told me she would give me part of my money back. A month later, lawyers in between, and much frustration, I got 38% of what I paid for the veil back. If this wasn't enough, I was charged $650 for alterations. When I tried on the dress, the back didn't fit me at all. They added weights to the dress to try to pull down the fabric so that the back didn't crumble anymore. This didn't work, but they told me the dress was this way and there was nothing else they could do. Back home I took the dress to a regular seamstress and she immediately noticed the back of the dress was too long for me. She simply cut the fabric and reassembled the dress, leaving the back completely back with no crumbling. I have never written reviews before because I honestly had never had such a horrible experience buying anything. If you want a stress free experience, I strongly recommend not purchasing your dress from Ever After.

The best place on Earth!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Maria S

The best bridal experience. Amazing styling from head to toe. The best bridal experience by far. I wished I had come here first. Someone finally understood what I wanted and moved a nation for me to be happy. Priceless! Camille is a rockstar!

BEST EXPERIENCE!! WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Andrea T

Buying a wedding dress can be an overwhelming process. With so many choices, and lots of alteration decisions when you do find "dress," it can be a bit much. Thankfully Ever After made the entire process completely wonderful. From selection to final pickup, they were incredibly helpful. They had most extensive collection from all the store I went to. Their showroom has all the gowns beautifully placed so you can visualize each dress. As for the alterations, they were willing to meet with me repeatedly to fix any tiny issue that I found until it was just right. I have no words to how wonderful Camille and her team made me feel on every step of this process. They really worked with me to fit the dress to my body perfectly. Every time I would come to the boutique, I was greeted as if I was already part of their family. Everyone is so genuinely nice and simply want you to feel like the most important person. I highly recommend this friendly and professional bridal boutique, since without Camille and her team the process to get my perfect dress would've been a stressful journey. Thank you so much Ever After for making me feel so beautiful!

Best Bridal Boutique in Miami!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Loved my stylist and loved the team I worked with. They were so helpful and attentive. A fabulous shop to purchase a bridal gown LOVED IT. If I could do it over again I would DEFINITLY go back to Camille and her amazing team!

The best experience and selection in all of Florida!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Genesis G

I received the most magical experience I could've ever wished for on this special day! First of all, you're greeted with such kindness and love. The display of gowns is breathtaking and the designers they carry are to die for. I am so happy that I went to Ever After. I didn't even go anywhere else because I knew once I found my dress, there was nothing out there that was better. I am now waiting for my fitting dates to begin and I cannot wait. During my appointment I witnessed a bride getting fitted in her gown and it was so special, I cannot wait to have that with my loved ones. For your wedding dress, I recommend Ever After to every single bride!!

Ever After is the Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Audrey H

I purchased my wedding dress and accessories at Ever After. Camille and her staff were friendly, provided outstanding service, and have impeccable taste. Ever After's bridal styling and alterations were top-notch. Ever After helped me create a gorgeous one-of-a-kind look for one of the most important days of my life. It is truly one of the best!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Best bridal boutique in Miami! So helpful and accommodating! Bought my dress with them and have sent all my friends and family there since. Friendliest environment with no pressure.

Best Wedding Store in Miami

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda O

I went recently with my best friend and the service was INCREDIBLE. The dresses were to DIE for. The ambiance was classy and clean. I cant wait for my special day to come here and buy my gown. Best wedding store in Miami.

THE BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

This salon is untouchable! The service and quality is literally the best in the WORLD! Camille represents EVERYTHING that is fashionable in the white dress... It is the only place to find 100% couture! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Best bridal salon in South Florida

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jane Marie R

Ever After Miami is a gem in the bridal industry and is truly unique in South Florida. Camille and her staff treat every bride with incredible care and attention to detail that you won't find anywhere else. Ever After carries all of the top of the line designers, ensuring that their brides are always wearing the latest in bridal fashion. I have had many girlfriends buy their dresses from Ever After and every one of them loved the store, Camille and her staff, and of course, their dresses. Miami is very blessed to have such a wonderful bridal salon! Nothing else compare!

Queen of the Night

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Catherine M

Ever After is the only high end bridal boutique in Miami as far as I am concerned. Don't waste your time on Miracle Mile when you can find the wedding dress of your dreams in the Grove! From the moment you walk in you'll be treated to champagne and be mesmerized by the gorgeous dresses behind the glass. The boutique itself is beautiful and the lovely ladies who work there are equally as beautiful. The owner Camille is so classy and chic, it's no wonder all the dresses she selects are stunning pieces of art! When my sister got married 10 years ago and bought her dress at Ever After, the experience left me with that same fantasy in which one day, I, too would buy my dress there. I couldn't wait to see Camille again when I got engaged but this time I would be the Bride! She immediately knew that based on my body type and style Inbal Dror would be the perfect designer for me and she couldn't have been more right! The one word that comes to mind is WOW.... I felt like a beautiful shiny diamond on my wedding day. Everyone could not stop talking about my dress and the main compliment I received was Stunning! I was told I looked like a beauty queen and the best part is that I totally felt like one!! My husband found me sexy and beautiful, which made this dress worth every penny! I can't wait to find an excuse to wear it again!!! Thank you Camille for making my wedding dress dreams come true! Love U Ever After!

beautiful selection

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Arielle H

Had a great experience buying the dress

Best Wedding Dress Salon!

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Molly O

Absolutely loved my dress and my experience at this wedding salon! After watching episodes of "Say Yes To The Dress" brides have a certain expectation of dress shopping that can often be unrealistic. However, the personalized service and quality the I received at Ever After Miami was beyond my expectations. I was in Miami on vacation when I made a reservation and went into see Sophia. It was my first time trying on dresses and really didn't expect making a decision that day. Thanks to their team allowing me to try on 20+ dresses, I found my dream dress and had a dream day fit for a queen. Shipping and follow up was flawless by their staff!

Great dresses and attention to brides

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Michelle R

I bought my Vera Wang gown from Ever After for my recent September wedding. I was disheartened after visiting Chic Parisien in Coral Gables and other bridal shops, but the second I tried on the first dress at Ever After, my outlook completely changed. They have an amazing selection of gowns, but most importantly, I worked with Alex who was completely sweet and amazing! She made it all worthwhile. While their gowns are definitely on the pricier side since they focus on designers, their trunk shows are totally worth checking out. The first time I visited, I went during a Reem Acra truck show, and tried on an amazing dress that was about 3K. Not bad at all considering the quality. Also, if you pay your dress cash, you'll get a discount. Their fittings are costly since they're about $700, but they include three visits and anything you'll need. You'll have a team of about 5-6 ladies fussing over you and making sure everything is perfect. Definitely check it out, and ask for Alex as your salesperson. Just beware...once you try on these gowns, there's no going back!

Best Dress Store in the Country!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Nicole L

I am not one of those girls who tried on one dress and 'just knew.' No, I tried on hundreds, by myself, with friends, with my mom, I would just pop into stores wherever I happened to be, even on vacation. I finally figured out what it means to 'know' it is the one when I went to Ever After. They were so helpful and really made me feel like I would look on my big day, they did an updo, added all the right accessories. It was just the perfect experience. Needless to say I didn't go to another store after my friend told me about this one!

LOVE

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Jacki W

I loved my dress. I loved the service. I loved the women working at the store. And I hated wedding dress shopping. Ever After made it not only bearable, but enjoyable.

Dress

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Jodie P

I loved loved my dress!!!! I felt so beautiful that day. Staff there was very sweet, especially the owner.

the best dress ever

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 titu a

I love my wedding dress and all my guess too. I think Ever After is the best location to buy a wedding dress.

AMAZING SERVICE, STAFF AND GOWNS!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2012 vanessa p

When I got engaged everybody recommended Chic Parisien in Coral Gables. They were all so wrong! Camille Russler and her team are the true experts in the field!! HUGE COLLECTON OF AMAZING DRESESS!! They will work with you on every aspect dress, shoes, accessories and won’t stop until you are truly satisfied. They make this stressful journey smooth, easy and enjoyable!! YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! Thank you Camille for everything!!

Bad Experience

Reviewed on 1/20/2012 Alessandra P

I would try this store for their selection of designer gowns, just to try them on. However, for purchasing- do yourself a service and order the dress elsewhere. The staff are not knowledgeable and do not know the correct pricing for some of their dresses. I was told the cost of my dress was thousands of dollars more than what it actually was. If I had ordered from Vera Wang directly, I would have been better off. The Ever After store owner offered to make-good but was unresponsive with follow up. The price adjustment took weeks past what I was originally promised, and I strongly recommend all brides go elsewhere to avoid getting misled. Getting your dress is such a special experience, and you should go some place where you won't be at risk of being taken advantage of.

A-MAZING experience

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Grace M

My best friend and I visited Ever After during the CH trunk show in dec 2011. I had no idea by the end of the day I would have my wedding dress!! I didnt even have a venue... ! First of all, the shop and selection is exquisite... The staff was patient and attentive, they gave ideas and listened to my what I was looking for... my consultant Renato, was just A-mazing! everyone that day helped me find the most stunning and unique dress i could ever wear on my wedding day... Ever After never put any pressure on me to make a purchase... they gave ideas for my hair and even wedding venues... the CEO/owner was also at the shop and she was fantastic; so classy and helpful and honest ... such a pleasure to meet. Dealing with the payment afterwards is also very straightforward.... thanks, of course, to my fabulous consultant..., I would recommned Ever After to anyone and everyone looking for their perfect wedding dress!

TO Ever After