Once Upon A Time...

Camille Russler's Ever After is a modern day fairy tale for brides in search of their dream gown. We feature couture collections from the world's most famous fashion houses. Couture seamstresses will custom tailor your exquisite fit. From the gown to the veil, Ever After is here to style your look.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09

2977 Mcfarlane Rd, Coconut Grove, FL

What a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Katie S

I went to a lot of places before purchasing my wedding dress and this was by far the best place. The store is beautiful, the staff is friendly and they really have to most beautiful dresses anywhere in Miami. My consultant was so helpful and pulled exactly what I asked for.... Read More Overall, I wish I would have just come here first and recommend them to any bride looking for the best designer dresses.

AMAZING experience

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Brittany G

Camille and her staff were nothing short of AMAZING. From the very beginning of picking out my dress to making sure alterations were perfect they were patient, detail oriented, and did not stop the work until everything was to my liking. Karina was there to dress me and make... Read More sure all was perfect on my wedding day. She was fantastic and not only helped me but was there for the rest of the bridal party. I can not thank the Ever After team enough for helping my bridal vision transform into a reality. I am so grateful for there hard work and dedication to bridal beauty and I am highly recommending them to all brides out there.

Best store in South Florida!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Zaba C

I did not go to any other store but Ever After and would not have had it any other way. Camille and her team are a dream to work with, creating the look I wanted for my big day. The store itself displays the dresses gorgeously and is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the... Read More typical stores I have since visited for other weddings. Not only did I get my dress there, but my maids did and my mother had a couture creation by Renato at Ever After. This store is my happy place and I cannot say enough good things about it. Camille goes above and beyond to make you feel special and works intimately with you (as does her team) to pull everything together. She even bought my sister her wedding shoes in New York because she couldn't find any in Miami! Seriously, go here. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Miranda T

I am so glad that I came here! This boutique is really the absolute best place for bridal gowns in Miami. I shopped a few other places after coming here just to make sure that the dress I loved was the right one for me. Honestly, I should have just stopped here. Nothing compared... Read More to the service or selection that Ever After has. I am so happy with my dress choice and cannot wait to come back for my fittings and for my future bride friends appointments!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Maria P

Thank you Ever After!!!!! Truly the greatest experience. Andrea was my stylist and she found my dream dress and veil. It was perfect. Their alterations were amazing. My dress was exactly what I wanted! Thank you Andrea and the Ever After team! Honestly the best don't waste your... Read More time going anywhere else

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mariana V

Definitely the best store ever! If you're on the search for a bridal gown, make your first appointment at Ever After. This was the first boutique I went and I feel in love with the second dress I tried on. I know it's kind of scary to decide on the second dress but after trying... Read More on the rest of the selection I knew that my stylist Andrea understood exactly what I wanted. The entire Ever After team is so professional and lovely at the same time. I had the most incredible experience, my stylist Andrea is definitely the best bridal consultant I have ever had. I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me and my family. Thank you to Camille, Andrea and the entire Ever After team!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Thanks to Andrea I have my dreamed dress

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alejandra M

If you're engaged definitely make the time to visit this botique. Best service I've ever received in any bridal store! My search began in Miami, when I went to a couple of store in Miracle Mile, but none of these stores compare to the love and care that every single employee in... Read More this store gave me and my family. The stores in the mile are definitely much more affordable but the experience and time that these stylists give you is completely priceless!! Without a doubt if you're gown shopping go to Ever After! Trust me you will not regret it. My stylist was Andrea she was a fantastic bilingual stylist who explained in every detail of each gown I tried on in both English and in Spanish for my grandmother and mother to understand every aspect of the appintment!! I am forever grateful for the incredible experience Andrea, Camille and the Ever After team gave me!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Carmen S

THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! The only place in Miami to get a wedding dress.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sarah W

Ever After was the first place I looked for dresses, and I had no need to go anywhere else. The gown selection was amazing. I had such a fabulous time with my stylist Genesis, who really understood what I was looking for. She found me my perfect dress and I could not be happier... Read More or more excited to see it again for my fittings! Definitely come here if you want a one of a kind experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Gillian J

What can I possibly say to put into words to properly capture my amazing Ever After experience? The salon is unlike any other in the city, as was the customer service. Working with Camille Thiry Russler on your bridal look, you know you are working with a true visionary. Someone... Read More who has her finger on the pulse of the fashion world who has relationships and is respected among all the major designers in New York and Paris. From the moment I started my journey with Ever After it was a dream and I became giddy every time I got to go back for my fittings. I was taking any excuse I could get to get back into my dress with the amazing EA team. I highly recommend any bride is who looking for stellar service and the absolute best collections that the fashion world has to offer to come to Ever After. There is truly no place better than Ever After and no team in the business better than Camille and her team of stylists.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Natalia R

When I bought my dress last year, I had such a fabulous experience. After shopping all over (Including New York), I finally came to Ever After, and I cannot express the difference enough. The staff is so friendly, the dresses are the very best designer gowns, and everything with... Read More this store has been smooth and easy. When I came for my first fitting, the dress fit almost perfect, but there were some adjustments that needed to be made to the top. The seamstresses made sure that when I came in for my second fitting, the dress fit me absolutely perfectly. They are all so sweet and so knowledgable about the various gowns. I had been here before with some friends, but now, as an Ever After bride myself, I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Andrea T

Truly a Luxury Experience! When I purchased the gown, several months ago, I had no idea where to shop or what I was looking for. After shopping around at several places, I was so excited when I walked into Ever After and saw how beautiful the shop was. My stylist Elise was so... Read More patient, and helped me to narrow down exactly what I wanted until I tried it on and just knew. I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for for a designer dress and an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Daniella G

This is the very best place to shop for a wedding gown in Miami. Hands down. The dresses are the most beautiful designer dresses, and the staff is so warm and friendly. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with kindness and hospitality. I tried on a few gowns before I... Read More found "The One", and I couldn't be more excited to wear it on my wedding day! If you are looking for a truly unique and luxury experience, look no further than this lovely boutique.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Natalie T

I was delighted when I found my dream dress after only trying on 3! My first appointment experience was magical and I really loved this boutique- high end service and my stylist was very knowledgeable (he unfortunately left a few months after). From that first appointment my... Read More experience unfortunately went down hill. The new associate assigned to me did not answer my emails and my fitting appointments were incorrectly scheduled 3 times. Although the tailoring company did a great job, they were 30-45 min late to every fitting (I was driving from Delray mid week so having to wait this long was really unacceptable). Also, I understand that the shop was in Miami but I do not speak Spanish and therefore could not communicate to the ladies that were doing my fittings. Upon my last fitting, the dress still was not right so I needed to come back down that weekend. Once again, the dress was not there. After so much frustration, the owner did however refund my fitting fees which did smooth things over a bit. I am not one to write reviews too often but felt it was important for future brides. Finding your wedding dress should be a fun experience and this shop was just mediocre considering the overall cost of my dress. I really had much higher expectations. Thankfully, I loved my dress and we had a wonderful wedding. In the end, that's all that really matters.

Worst experience ever

Reviewed on 3/11/2015 Alexa Q

I do not recommend this shop to anyone, no matter your budget. I purchased a dress and had a horrible experience. I chose my dress and was told my dress didn't have a veil that matched it, so they would create a veil that matched my dress. When I tried the veil they made it... Read More didn't match my dress at all. At this moment I was told my dress had actually arrived with a veil (something I didn't understand, since I had been told it didn't come with one)... I tried on the veil that came with the dress and was perfect. I called the designer boutique and was told that they send a veil with every dress they sell (its included in the price of the dress). When I told this to the shop owner, she told me she would give me part of my money back. A month later, lawyers in between, and much frustration, I got 38% of what I paid for the veil back. If this wasn't enough, I was charged $650 for alterations. When I tried on the dress, the back didn't fit me at all. They added weights to the dress to try to pull down the fabric so that the back didn't crumble anymore. This didn't work, but they told me the dress was this way and there was nothing else they could do. Back home I took the dress to a regular seamstress and she immediately noticed the back of the dress was too long for me. She simply cut the fabric and reassembled the dress, leaving the back completely back with no crumbling. I have never written reviews before because I honestly had never had such a horrible experience buying anything. If you want a stress free experience, I strongly recommend not purchasing your dress from Ever After.

The best place on Earth!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Maria S

The best bridal experience. Amazing styling from head to toe. The best bridal experience by far. I wished I had come here first. Someone finally understood what I wanted and moved a nation for me to be happy. Priceless! Camille is a rockstar!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Andrea T

Buying a wedding dress can be an overwhelming process. With so many choices, and lots of alteration decisions when you do find "dress," it can be a bit much. Thankfully Ever After made the entire process completely wonderful. From selection to final pickup, they were incredibly... Read More helpful. They had most extensive collection from all the store I went to. Their showroom has all the gowns beautifully placed so you can visualize each dress. As for the alterations, they were willing to meet with me repeatedly to fix any tiny issue that I found until it was just right. I have no words to how wonderful Camille and her team made me feel on every step of this process. They really worked with me to fit the dress to my body perfectly. Every time I would come to the boutique, I was greeted as if I was already part of their family. Everyone is so genuinely nice and simply want you to feel like the most important person. I highly recommend this friendly and professional bridal boutique, since without Camille and her team the process to get my perfect dress would've been a stressful journey. Thank you so much Ever After for making me feel so beautiful!

Best Bridal Boutique in Miami!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Loved my stylist and loved the team I worked with. They were so helpful and attentive. A fabulous shop to purchase a bridal gown LOVED IT. If I could do it over again I would DEFINITLY go back to Camille and her amazing team!

The best experience and selection in all of Florida!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Genesis G

I received the most magical experience I could've ever wished for on this special day! First of all, you're greeted with such kindness and love. The display of gowns is breathtaking and the designers they carry are to die for. I am so happy that I went to Ever After. I didn't... Read More even go anywhere else because I knew once I found my dress, there was nothing out there that was better. I am now waiting for my fitting dates to begin and I cannot wait. During my appointment I witnessed a bride getting fitted in her gown and it was so special, I cannot wait to have that with my loved ones. For your wedding dress, I recommend Ever After to every single bride!!

Ever After is the Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Audrey H

I purchased my wedding dress and accessories at Ever After. Camille and her staff were friendly, provided outstanding service, and have impeccable taste. Ever After's bridal styling and alterations were top-notch. Ever After helped me create a gorgeous one-of-a-kind look for... Read More one of the most important days of my life. It is truly one of the best!

The Best

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Best bridal boutique in Miami! So helpful and accommodating! Bought my dress with them and have sent all my friends and family there since. Friendliest environment with no pressure.

Best Wedding Store in Miami

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda O

I went recently with my best friend and the service was INCREDIBLE. The dresses were to DIE for. The ambiance was classy and clean. I cant wait for my special day to come here and buy my gown. Best wedding store in Miami.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

This salon is untouchable! The service and quality is literally the best in the WORLD! Camille represents EVERYTHING that is fashionable in the white dress... It is the only place to find 100% couture! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Best bridal salon in South Florida

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jane Marie R

Ever After Miami is a gem in the bridal industry and is truly unique in South Florida. Camille and her staff treat every bride with incredible care and attention to detail that you won't find anywhere else. Ever After carries all of the top of the line designers, ensuring that... Read More their brides are always wearing the latest in bridal fashion. I have had many girlfriends buy their dresses from Ever After and every one of them loved the store, Camille and her staff, and of course, their dresses. Miami is very blessed to have such a wonderful bridal salon! Nothing else compare!