Flora Bella Designs

You found your mate and picked the date! The fun is just beginning. My job is to make your dream wedding a reality with beautiful flowers that express your personality. Above all, I want to make this easy and enjoyable for you. Consultations are complimentary.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

I will travel anywhere. (713) 449-3553

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

We could not have not found a better person to do the flowers for our wedding! Stephanie is personable and goes the extra mile to make sure that she can create the look that you want. Since I did not know have a clear vision of what I wanted, I struggled to describe it with my... Read More limited knowledge of flowers. In my indecisiveness, she actually took my mom and I to the flower distributor to look in person and try out a few arrangements. It gave us such peace and confidence knowing that our florist cared so much about getting it right and took the extra time to make it so! The whole night was beautiful, and working with Stephanie was such a treat. My mom has used her for additional events already and has recommended her to all of her friends!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Caitie R

Stephanie with Flora Bella Designs was an absolute joy to work with! The wedding florals she created for my special day were outstanding! The flowers were great quality and were more beautiful than I imagined. She spent so much time listening to what I wanted and helped me... Read More visualize it. She was so easy to work with and very timely in responding to any inquiries or requests. Flora Bella Designs was a great choice when selected a florist for our special day.

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Christine P

There is nothing bad to say about Flora Bella Designs. Stephanie was absolutely wonderful!! As a bride who was pretty last minute in planning and felt unprepared when it came to a lot of the planning, I never once had to worry about the flowers. In working with Stephanie, she... Read More immediately was able to envision what I was wanting for the wedding and helped me complete the look I was going for. She was so easy to communicate with and had a quick turnaround with phone calls/emails and was always willing to meet if I wanted to go over any details. Her prices were also FANTASTIC! Still getting comments how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I would highly recommend Flora Bella Designs!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lisa W

From beginning to end, our relationship with and services provided by Flora Bella exceeded our expectations in every way. The floral workmanship for both the wedding and reception were amazing. As the mother of the bride, I was always put at ease with Stephanie's... Read More professionalism, dedication to detail, and innovative ideas. She helped make our daughter's wedding beautiful and elegant. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Katie T

Stephanie with Flora Bella Designs is great to work with! I sent her pictures of what I was envisioning and the flowers were breathtaking. My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She was able to move the floral arrangements from the ceremony to the reception (at a... Read More different location) without any issues! The centerpieces were perfect! We met in person a couple weeks before to finalize everything and talk logistics! I would highly recommend Flora Bella Designs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Clare B

Flowers are very important to me and Stephanie listened to my wants and needs and delivered in everyway. Not only were her floral designs beautiful (I got chills when I first walked into the decorated ballroom), but she has a calm demeanor which helps any bride or MOB. Thank... Read More you so much Stephanie!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura S

Flora Bella was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. Stephanie is absolutely amazing and so willing to work with you on your styles, ideas, and prices. She is such a nice person and made ALL of my wedding visions and dreams come true. I am SO beyond glad I chose Flora... Read More Bella for my wedding florist as she provided the highest quality product for the best price in town! Thank you again!!! My wedding was so beautiful because of you!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Katie L

I really wasn’t too sure what i wanted specifically for flowers, but knew I wanted PURPLE to go with my color scheme. I found Stephanie online via theknot.com and made an appointment for my Fiance and I to meet with her one evening at Starbucks. She listened to what i had in... Read More mind and then showed me a handful of different cards (kind of like a 52 stack of playing cards) that displayed pictures and colors of different flowers. We went through some of them to see what i liked and didn’t like and she made suggestions for the ones that would work best. The next day she sent me over a quote with design plan for the bouquets, centerpieces and other miscellaneous decor. She made it so easy and was quick to respond to my emails. She never made me feel like i was annoying her either, even when i changed a mind a couple times. Our flowers arrived on time and were absolutely gorgeous, exactly the way we wanted.. She was even able to wrap a family heirloom necklace around my bouquet the day of the wedding, which made it so much more special and unique. I would highly recommend Stephanie to do your flowers because she's great, easy to work with and her flower designs are breathtaking! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Mary Morgan R

Flora Bella Designs in Houston, Texas, was our one and only choice for flowers for my daughter's wedding. The designer, Stephanie Jamison, listened carefully to the bride's ideas, was knowledgeable about the venues, and made excellent suggestions about not only the flowers and... Read More decor that best suited our taste and budget; but also offered good advice about the set up and ways to work with other vendors. She and her team handled every detail with professionalism and heart. She also helped the mother-of-the-groom who lives out of town with the rehearsal dinner -- in fact we shared some of the arrangements, which was a budget-friendly idea. If you want a florist who will listen well and execute flawlessly, I highly recommend Flora Bella Designs. Our guests are still raving about the flowers from the August 2016 wedding.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Working with Flora Bell Designs was wonderful! I was provided with a lot of help and direction in how my vision for my wedding flowers could become a reality. My center pieces, bridal bouquet and arch were gorgeous. Stephanie is professional, helpful and available to answer any... Read More question you have! I highly recommend Bella Flora for your next big event for which you require floral arrangements! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Flora Bella was essential in making my daughter's wedding outstanding, having provided the perfect atmosphere with their sumptuous arrangements. They provided a beautiful arbor with draping and flowers, the table decorations (mirror runners, flowers and candles), flowers for... Read More the staircase, etc. and of course the various bouquets and boutonnieres. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Bethany P

Stephanie was a LIFESAVER! She came through in every possible way. I am not a flower girl, so I told her what style I liked (and didn't like) and she put together the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements. I also threw antlers her way (my husband and I are big... Read More hunters) and the way she incorporated them was beyond perfect. You MUST use Stephanie, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Caroline B

We used Flora Bella for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We were so pleased with the way the arrangements turned out. Stephanie has a great eye for design, and was able to make beautiful arrangements based on my color scheme. I really enjoyed working with her, and would... Read More recommend her highly!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lesley G

I had ideas of flowers and she worked with me to find the best ones in season. They looked beautiful. Stephanie was very professional and helpful throughout. On the day everything was perfect. She was willing to work with my budget and come to an affordable solution.... Read More Overall I would highly refer her to a friend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 KK K

Stephanie was so amazing,I have no idea what I would have done without her. She made my whole wedding ceremony and reception look so beautiful. Going into planning my wedding I was a little concerned on how much all the flowers were going to cost but Stephanie really put us at... Read More ease because she was super cost efficient. She was up front with how much everything cost and really explained to me about the flowers. She showed me so many pictures of flowers and then even drew stuff out to help explain how certain things would look. I wish I could add pictures to this review just to show what a beautiful job she did, I was truely shocked at how beautiful our reception centerpieces looked . She was really easy to work with and also very responsive (and I even emailed her a couple times making some last minute changes). I would definitely recommend Flora Bella and Stephanie if you want someone who can really understand your vision and can make it come true.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Stephanie is so easy to work with. She listens, makes great suggestions and is so easygoing that she makes it fun! Everything from first meeting to her flawless execution were perfect.also, here flowers/design were amazing. Highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Cherry J

Stephanie was absolutely fabulous!! She was so easy to work with and an amazing floral artist. I had so many comments on how beautiful the flowers were and they went above and beyond our expectations for the wedding!! She was also so helpful on the day of the wedding, even... Read More offering to help when something was needed. I can't recommend her high enough. If you want to find someone who will give you superior service and spectacular designs she is the one to hire. She was very open to adding new things when we wanted to add some floral wreaths to our picture frames and cake and couple table and they were so gorgeous!!

Flowers and Candle light

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Mary T

Stephanie did an amazing job with our floral arrangements and candle settings. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous. We received countless compliments. Stephanie was great to work with. She was flexible with our schedule, met us on numerous occasions and quick to answer... Read More every email. Her prices are very reasonable. She was able to take my vision and create it within our budget by offering multiple alternatives and different ideas. Ultimately, Stephanie made my vision come to life, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

I could't have been more pleased with Flora Bella. Stephanie is great to work with, she listens and then offers great suggestions. I had a Rehearsal dinner for 88 and used book titles to define each table. She sprayed hardback books gold and stacked them for the tables and... Read More placed flower arrangements on top. We had book titles instead of table numbers and custom designed the covers so that they were all uniform for an elegant look. It was a it, the guests' name cards corresponded with the book titles. I loved it all, I am going to use her for my daughter's wedding in 2016. Oh, she even delivered the arrangements to the reception venue the next day for re-use. All was beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Kendall B

Stephanie with Flora Bella Designs did an outstanding job on the flowers for our wedding! She completely captured our "vision" and made our day so special. Not only is she a talented florist, but she is also a joy to work with. She always replied promptly to our phone... Read More calls/emails, and she always picked a convenient spot to meet. I would highly recommend Stephanie! She was fabulous!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Alison H

From the moment I first met with Stephanie, I knew we were in good hands. She helped me come up with the perfect vision of my day. My flowers were exactly what I had described to her, and even better than I'd been dreaming of!! My wedding day was the best day of my life and I... Read More have to say the flowers were a huge part of that! Everyone was so impressed and I am still getting compliments on the arrangements! Stephanie is truly talented at what she does!!!!!!!

Flora Bella-Stephanie Jamison

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

Stephanie did a beautiful job and had excellent ideas. From the moment we met, I knew she was going to be so helpful. Completely honest and dependable. A great listener, she implemented the idea of what I was trying to achieve with a rehearsal dinner event. Every detail was... Read More wonderful. She quietly does her thing and will ensure that your event is seamless. I never worried one bit about her part. I highly recommend her! Would use her again in a heartbeat. Kathy R. Hamilton, Houston, Texas

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Deborah G

We are so happy that we found Flora Bella Designs. Stephanie Jamison is a knowledgeable, creative, experienced floral designer who listened to our daughter's ideas and designed perfect arrangements. All of her creations were truly more beautiful than we had imagined. The... Read More all-white bridal bouquet, a full, cascade style with phalaenopsis orchids dripping down and mini calla lilies and roses, was lush and so opulent. The flowers for the wedding party, all white bouquets, but different flowers for each bridesmaid, and different white flowers for each boutonniere, were perfect. White cherry blossom branches in tall cylinder vases were on stands on either side of the officiant in the garden. The guests' chairs on the aisle were adorned with white hydrangeas and white ribbon. The cherry blossom theme continued inside on pillars surrounding the dance floor. The table arrangements, all white, were full with hydrangeas, roses and spray roses (with orchids added to the bridal table arrangements). Stephanie designed chair swags for the bride and groom with eucalyptus leaves and white wax flower with an orchid on the bride's chair. Stephanie's arrangements established an atmosphere for the perfect wedding ceremony and reception! We cannot thank her enough for her outstanding effort and attention to detail. It was a pleasure to work with her!

Wonderful Customer Service and Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Anne H

I worked with Stephanie at Flora Bella Designs for the flowers for my wedding. She was really great to work with- friendly, patient and responsive. She worked closely with me to achieve my ideal wedding flowers, and the end result really delivered! She was very detail-oriented,... Read More and I really appreciated that on the day of my event, she took the time to make sure everything was placed perfectly. I would highly recommend her to other brides!

Beautiful Job!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Meghan W

Flora Bella Designs recently did the flowers for my wedding/reception the end of July and they did a phenomenal job! All the arrangements were beautiful and matched my vision perfectly. We met with Stephanie three times before the big day and she was so sweet and helpful. When I... Read More didn't think I could have peonies for my bouquet she came through and made the most amazing bridal bouquet for bridals and wedding. If you are looking for a florist for you special day, this is who I would choose!!

Stephanie Jamison

I would love to be your wedding florist! Flowers and design have been a lifelong passion of mine and the wedding floral industry has provided the perfect medium for me. A native Houstonian and UT graduate, I started Flora Bella Designs in 2005. I received my training in floral design from the Benz School at Texas A&M and am a certified Master Florist.