$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caitlin L

Bridget was fantastic as our DOC! I felt completely comfortable handing over our meticulously planned wedding to her the day of and not having to worry about it one bit. Throughout the process she was on top of it. Her communication was fast and reliable. She offered suggestions... Read More when needed about vendors or rehearsal dinner spots and then during our venue walk-through she was full of suggestions to add those last minute touches we may not have thought of. Our wedding was a lot of DIY and our own set up. I spent the day down in the bridal suite getting hair and make up done and came up to find everything set up perfectly! It was great to not have to worry with Bridget around! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 steven s

Bridget was an absolutely wonderful DOC! Having her in our corner contributed immeasurably to our peace of mind – not only on the Big Day itself, but in the days leading up to it. She was beautifully organized, easy to communicate with, and had a terrific attitude. She managed... Read More the event itself with unobtrusive grace, anticipating our needs at every turn. It just wouldn't have been the same without her. My bride and I heartily recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sean S

Bridget was so amazing to work with! She really took over the day of our wedding to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. It was absolutely flawless - exactly what we hoped. There wasn't anything we would have changed. She was such a huge help in... Read More organizing the schedule, deliveries, setup and breakdown, and really put us at ease, so we were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about all of the million little details. Truly can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tikola R

I have no words to accurately capture the role Bridget played at our wedding! My husband has said over and over again that our day would not have been so perfect without her! Bridget somehow managed to take care of us a couple (making sure we had alone time after the ceremony,... Read More food from the cocktail hour, and drinks), work with all of our vendors, manage the ceremony and the setting up of the reception, and found time to follow me during pictures to fan me because I was so hot! Can we say "Wonder Woman"?!! If there were issues, we did not know about them and we were very appreciative! That is saying A LOT because we did not get married at your standard hotel where all of the services are there and ready to go. We had to bring in all of our vendors and make sure they all meshed well! It took a lot of vision and planning and managing of MANY people!!! I had family and friends approach us about how amazing Bridget was and asking if she did out of state and destination weddings! Without her, things would not have gone as flawlessly as they did! I know it! She was hands down, the best decision we made! We are both still on cloud nine and I cannot think of another word, aside from perfect to describe what I have named our "Brooklyn Fairytale"! Bridget was truly amazing and she was definitely the glue that held our wedding together!! If you choose Bridget, I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Laura B

My husband and I got married a week ago and I know that we could not have done it without Bridget as our day-of-coordinator. We had a very DIY wedding that we planned ourselves, but we knew that we were probably overlooking small details and that we also needed logistical help... Read More with set up and take down. We hired Bridget upon meeting her back in December, she was down to earth and happy to assist. We had an additional meeting with her at our venue in March where she brought up SO many things that we had forgotten about. She allowed me to send her over reception timeline drafts and gave essential feedback in areas I just didn't understand (do we need specific glasses for a champagne toast?). When we arrived at our reception space to start setting up, Bridget was already there. She got things moving, coordinated seamlessly with family and friends who had come to help out, she went out numerous times throughout the event to get extra supplies, she was around when I needed her and always handlers everything calmly and with a lovely attitude. Our wedding would have been a disaster had Bridget not been there. Hiring her was hands down the best decision we made. I would HIGHLY recommend her to all my friends and anyone else trying to plan their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kimberly D

FIVE STARS all the way. Bridget was our Day-of-Coordinator but honestly she went way beyond our expectations. At our first meeting, Bridget asked us all about what we wanted, then proceeded to help us work out our plans into an actual organized event. I walked out of our... Read More first meeting breathing easier and already feeling grateful for her presence. In hindsight, I look back at the day of our wedding and I wonder what would have happened if she hadn't been there. She seemed to take care of EVERYTHING. Decor set up? she's on it. Music que's? she's doing it. Timeline management? Bridget's got it. Caterer coordination? Oh Bridget already took care of it. Bonus - Bridget is an absolutely wonderful person. She's kind, funny, and still professional. Exactly the kind of person you'll want around you all day. Even if you think you have it all together, hire Bridget. I can guarantee she'll manage things you never even see happen.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Bridget's professionalism, expert organizational skills, and friendly way truly made our celebration all that it was. From our very first email to the last moment of our wedding, I felt totally supported. She made me feel that, no matter what, our wedding would be stress-free... Read More and smooth and it was without a doubt all of those things with her help. Thank you Bridget for helping to make our day so wonderful -- you are amazing!!

Best DOC experience!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Meghan R

I cannot say enough good things about Bridget and LivingLovingLife's role in both the planning and execution of my wedding day -- I simply could not have done it without them! Bridget has a cool, calm demeanor that made me feel assured that everything would be taken care of... Read More perfectly. Her creativity and attention to detail helped to create the perfect event. She weighed in on everything from the flow of the day to where to hang our decorations. As I was running around between hair, makeup and photos the morning of my wedding, trying my hardest not to freak out, I knew with absolute certainty that she was behind the scenes making sure that everything was where it should be. Bridget was absolutely instrumental in my wedding day and I am so happy that I chose her as my day of coordinator. The peace of mind that came from trusting her to keep the day running smoothly and exactly as I had envisioned is priceless.