Luxe Studios Photography + Cinematography

Serving Midwest + Worldwide

Husband and Wife Photography + Cinematography

We capture any special day in your life through timeless Photography and Cinematography. "Our goal is to capture the very best of who you are and to celebrate your life and love. Each moment is so precious and having a way to capture those moments is priceless." -Daniel & Mendell

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

St. Louis, MO Serving Midwest + Worldwide (913) 213-7785

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Shauna H

Luxe Studios is absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I married in October 2016 and could not be more thrilled in having chosen Luxe for both photography and videography. Mendell and Daniel are outstanding, and the quality of their final product is nothing short of... Read More spectacular. From our engagement session, through the entire planning process, and on our wedding day, Daniel and Mendell delivered more than expected in every regard. They worked with us to create a personalized package within our budget, helped with small details to include a day-of timeline of events, and were always flexible with meeting times and extremely responsive to all emails/calls/texts. They are personable, professional, and thoughtful. The quality of the photos they capture and videos they create is amazing. To all of the future brides and grooms planning your day: photography and videography is expensive, but it is priceless. Invest with Luxe Studios... you won't be disappointed! What you'll receive in return is a beautiful collection of moments to help you relive your special day over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie J

I can't say enough good things about Mendell, Daniel and Luxe Studios. From the very first contact, Mendell blew me away. Not only did she respond quickly but she spoke to you like a friend. They really got to the heart of what we were looking for and how to best serve us on our... Read More wedding day. Having someone talented and who we trusted was the most important factor in deciding who we wanted to capture our special day, especially because we were planning 2 states away. I am amazed at the work they did! I'm 100% positive our crew did not give some of the best footage but they made our day look perfect. I would recommend Luxe Studios to any bride who wants memories of a lifetime without any stress. Thank you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rhonda H

I simply cannot say enough good things about Daniel and Mendell at Luxe Studios, they are the best of the best! I was a bride on a budget and I went back on forth on whether or not I "needed" or "wanted" a cinematography to capture our special day. After meeting with the them... Read More and seeing their work, I immediately knew this was something I couldn't live without. After seeing our highlight video, it confirmed this decision. There are many decisions to make when planning a wedding, and coming from experience- this is a team and option you don't want to overlook. Huge thanks to Daniel and Mendell for capturing all of our so very special moments live. We will forever cherish these videos!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer T

Luxe Studios did an amazing job on our video ! Mendell is a personal friend of mine I'm so happy I met her because if not I wouldn't gotten a memorable gift to look back on from my special day. I watch my video every day! They Make a great team , easy to work with and flexible... Read More ! We want to get married again so we have another video ! Recommend to everyone !

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Randi T

Originally I couldn't decide whether we needed a video for our wedding or not... I am SO glad we did!!! Husband and wife team, Daniel and Mendell, are the sweetest people you've ever met and worked so hard on our day to make our video personal and interesting to watch! They... Read More also worked with our price range and made it possible for us to have this priceless reminder of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jacob M

Both Daniel and his second shooter Mendel were very professional and pleasant to work with throughout he entire process! They met with us a couple months before the big day and went over everything. They listened and promised to create what we dreamed for our day while providing... Read More feedback and ideas whenever asked. Then on the wedding day, they were timely and flexible to whatever was thrown their way. With such a stressful day and sometimes vendors adding to that, Luxe only eased our minds and were exceptional from start to finish! 5 out of 5 without a doubt!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Adi S

Our experience with Luxe Studios was great! The team was extremely attentive, professional and flexible. They really make the day all about both of you. They got to know both of us and really tailored the experience to our needs. My wife and I are thrilled with the photos and... Read More videos from our wedding. I would highly recommend Luxe Studios for anyone in the Midwest who wants to capture their special day.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 MacKenzie J

I do not have a vocabulary proficient enough to explain how much I appreciated and was completely impressed by Daniel and his team! I searched high and low and across state lines to find a videographer that met my expectations. I was already very particular and scrutinizing... Read More every detail since I work in the advertising industry, but Daniel blew us away not only with his talented executions of our videos, but also with how wonderful he was to work with. Of all the vendors we used for our wedding, Luxe Studios easily made the top 3. Daniel was personable, flexible, knowledgable, trustworthy, accommodating and very professional... all the things you want in your vendors. Not to mention he was by far the most organized and efficient! He way over delivered and we were so enamored with how everything turned out. I would recommend Luxe Studios again and again and again. You cannot go wrong here. Book your day with Luxe Studios and enjoy reliving your day for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Alexis G

There aren't enough words to describe just how amazing Luxe Studios is. Not only were they amazing to work with from start to finish, their work is out of this world. They captured every moment of our wedding day just perfectly. Look no further, Daniel and his team are the... Read More absolute best in the business. Thank you Daniel for giving us the opportunity to relive our wedding day over and over again. It's perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Melissa B

My wife and I were beyond impressed with the work of Luxe Studios. Daniel and his staff are all amazing to work with and are completely invested in providing the highest quality work. They pay attention to detail and the videos they create speak for themselves. Daniel is clearly... Read More dedicated and invested to his work. My wife and I can both confidently say that we have absolutely no regrets and that our wedding and engagement videos exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Luxe Studios for any videography needs.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Katy O

Daniel is such a joy to have around! Our videos were exactly how we had hoped they would be in capturing our whimsical day! Only regret, not hiring him to stay until the party ended. A lot of really awesome stuff happened at our reception that wasn't captured on camera. If... Read More you're a group that likes to have a good time, extend your hours and keep him around ;)

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Casey T

Luxe Studios are who you want at your wedding! They truly do amazing work! My husband and I are so happy they were able to capture our love on our big day!! AMAZING PEOPLE to work with!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kerry S

My son & daughter-in-law used Luxe Studios to video their wedding. It was the BEST investment of the entire wedding. Luxe discreetly videoed the entire day. Our favorite was the "highlight" video. It was incredible!!! I don't think Hollywood could produce a more... Read More romantic & memorable DVD. The quality was just amazing. It was worth every penny and then some!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We were a little hesitant to hire a videographer at first due to our budget, but I can honestly say that hiring Daniel & Luxe Studios was the best decision we made for our wedding. The five minute highlight video is something my wife and I watch almost every day together, and... Read More it still brings goosebumps every time. The video is something we will cherish forever. Daniel does amazing work and is worth every penny.

2016-02-11T12:32:30 Response from the vendor

That's amazing that you and your sweet wife watch the video every day! We definitely want our wedding films to be timeless and enjoyed for years to come. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Michelle H

I cannot say enough good things about Daniel, Mendell and Luxe Studios. They were wonderful And easy to work with through out the entire process. We had a few hiccups with another vender and they kept everything running smooth. Our video far exceeded our expectations. We were on... Read More the fence on whether or not we wanted to hire a videographer and now this is our favorite thing we have to remember our wedding by. We would highly recommend Luxe, it was the best decision we made regarding our wedding!

2016-02-08T09:40:06 Response from the vendor

We felt honored to have been able to cover your wedding. We want every wedding we are a part of to be the best day it can possibly be! I'm glad we were able to meet before the wedding to discuss the plans for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We interviewed a couple different videographers prior to hiring Luxe Studios. From the very first encounter Daniel was friendly, informative and eager to make our experience special! On the wedding day, he and Mendel were professional, courteous and everywhere they needed to be... Read More to capture the day. The finished videos are absolutely spectacular! They compiled special moments that our family will treasure for years to come. They exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Michelle S

Luxe Studios were the videographers at my groom's cousins wedding and we absolutely loved their wedding video so we decided to meet Daniel ourselves to see if he was the perfect fit for us. From the start Daniel was so nice and pleasant to work with! On the day of our wedding he... Read More brought his sweet wife to help him. They were so wonderful to work with and made our wedding day perfect! I literally watch my wedding video every day. It exceeded every expectation that I had. It was more than I could have ever asked for.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Mendell and Daniel were so amazing, and incredibly personable throughout our entire experience. They are truly artists at what they do and in my opinion, the absolute best in their industry. They pay attention to the smallest details and I am still in awe with how they pieced... Read More our footage together. They are worth more than what they charge, and you can expect to receive nothing less than everything you could imagine your wedding and engagement videos to be. We are incredibly thankful to have Mendell and Daniel and they exceeded our expectations. We would recommend them to anyone needing videography needs, and especially those needing a wedding videographer.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lindsay W

Daniel and Mendell perfectly captured our wedding weekend. The videos we received are so perfect. The talent they have together is unmatched. I cannot recommend them enough! They are professional, fun to be around and their AMAZING work speaks volumes for itself!

Great work

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

These videographers were amazing! I was in a friend's wedding this past weekend and they already released the video. The quality and production is wonderful. The video was a great recap of all of the events with personal touches. It is just like what I would want for my wedding!... Read More Great work!

Videographer in Magee Wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Great service, very engaged and creative at making the wedding smooth and truly exceptional.

The Best Videographers In KC

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Michaela A

I normally don't write reviews, but after our recent experience with the Luxe Studios I had to. Simply put, they provide the best videography you can get in the Kansas City area, hands down. My wife and I consider ourselves so lucky to have found them for our wedding for a... Read More number of reasons. First, they will work harder than anyone else. From spending time meeting with us to figure out exactly what we wanted, to working a 17 hour day on our wedding day so that they wouldn't miss a moment, to working around the clock after our wedding in order to get us our wedding video in under a week (which is unheard of), we could not have asked anything more from them. Second, they provide the most quality product. The equipment they have is extremely professional and they have such a great eye for creative shots, that when combined you receive a product that is worthy of being on the big screen. Third, they are great people. Both Daniel and Mendell Dean (the owners and videographers) are so easy to work with and have fantastic attitudes. They are receptive to your ideas and work with you to make your video personal and special. Before finding the Luxe Studios, my wife and I had poured through dozens of wedding videos from a number of videographers, and we ultimately decided to go with the Luxe Studios. If we had to do it all again, we would go with them every time. They provided us with exactly the video we were looking for. We loved working with them and are so impressed with their work and how fast they got it to us! The videos we received from them captured timeless memories we will have for the rest of our lives. Daniel and Mendell with the Luxe Studios run an outstanding business and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

2015-09-11T15:18:50 Response from the vendor

Max, You guys we're incredible to work with! We enjoyed collaborating and getting to know you both so well before the wedding. Your love story is an amazing one, and we are grateful for the kind words. So glad it worked out for us to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Megan B

Daniel and Mendell were hands down the most caring, down to earth and accomodating people I worked with in my wedding. They were willing to go the extra mile to make our day the best day ever. Like every bride, we tend to forget the day we worked our butts off for. Daniel... Read More captured every special moment of our day and produced the best wedding video I have ever seen. When we posted our video on facebook, we had people that we didn't even know saying that they cried when they watched it. We STILL have family members telling us thay they loved the video and have never seen anything like it. Book Luxe Studios! You will not regret it.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Gabriella G

Luxe managed to make the videography portion of our wedding a very low-stress experience. They were always on time and willing to put in the long hours, without us even needing to ask. Somehow, they knew what we would want and did a great job capturing it all throughout the... Read More busy weekend. Thanks! Vince Vella (groom)

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Alex S

At first, my husband and I were unsure whether or not we wanted a videographer present at our wedding. However, I am SOOO glad that we decided to have Luxe Studios film our big day. They managed to capture the most important moments of our wedding and edit them together in the... Read More most beautiful way. I would highly recommend Luxe Studios to every couple looking for (or not looking for!) a videographer!

Meet The President

Daniel Dean

Daniel draws inspiration from his background in theater, music and design, to produce timeless engagement and wedding photos and videos. Every couple deserves to have their unique love story celebrated and told through photography and film. My wife Mendell and I take time to get to know our bride and grooms, as they become our friends. We always want to keep the photos unique to you, so we will collaborate with you to create the perfect shot you have been dreaming of.