Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Austin and surrounding cities (512) 809-1644

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Maria P

Our experience with Joe was amazing!! He was a very important part of our day, capturing each and every moment that was special. During my bridals, he made me feel comfortable and they turned out beautiful to say the least! During the wedding, we were in awe of how amazing he... Read More worked and blended in with our family and friends. Our wedding was on 02-24-17, the sneak peaks of our wedding are BEAUTIFUL! Big thanks to Joe for being so genuine and awesome with us on such a special day, we could not have picked a better partner for pictures!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Crystal D

I found Joe on Instagram after seeing his work on recent weddings. At our first meeting with Joe, my husband and I were impressed with his professionalism and passion towards capturing special moments. A couple of days before our wedding day, Joe checked in to go over a few... Read More things and to see if we had any questions again. The day of, Joe was prompt and got to work right away. He was everywhere throughout the ceremony and reception. We got some sneak peaks of our photos the day after the wedding and we were blown away by the sneak peak. When we received our entire wedding photos, we just couldn't believe how many details Joe captured for us. We loved all of our photos. Amazing quality and service. To this day I still love seeing our day captured through the great photographs!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Melissa P

Joe is an AMAZING artist to work with. You will get every beautiful shot you request and MORE! He really worked the site well and went above and beyond to get pictures that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much Joe, we are forever grateful for your eye and talent. When we have... Read More kids, we will be contacting MR2 Photography for sure! Sincerely, Melissa and Ryan Parker

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Arez A

Joe was wonderful to work with. He captured all the best moments of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. He was professional and had us the edited pictures back in exactly the time he promised. If you are looking for someone to cover your event,... Read More choose Joe and M2R Photography.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

What a great experience we had with Joe Contreras at our daughter's wedding. He was personable, professional, and accommodating. I heard from guests who viewed the photos that he captured the fun we were all having and I so agree! They were great shots. While he would be a great... Read More photographer for any event, I am so grateful we had him at the wedding because our daughter began feeling faint and nauseas during pictures. Joe not only stood by her side, but he literally ran to his car and brought her an electrolyte drink. He told her to sip it slowly and reassured her it was what she needed. He was right! She went from barely being able to stand, to dancing the night away. I truly cannot thank him enough for thinking quickly and saving the night for the bride and groom! Thanks, Joe!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Brittany G

Joe is absolutely amazing! He is our family photographer, literally every event that we have had, from College graduation to weddings, Joe has been there! he is the most down to earth, professional and wonderful photographer! His turn around for photos have always been fast and... Read More proficient. Shopping for a wedding photographer is the most stressful time, and Joe made it as easy as possible. I will always continue to use Joe in our of our family needs and highly recommend him to anyone looking in Austin!! Thanks Joe! Brittany and Anthony Hector

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Benita W

We recently utilized Joe Contreras, with M2R Photography, for our wedding. There are a lot of photographers out there in Austin, so narrowing the options down to a decision is tough! We could not have been happier with Joe. From the moment we met him, the experience was... Read More top-notch. He is very easy to work with, and extremely professional, while being very personable and friendly at the same time. We almost felt as though he was part of the family. During the wedding and ceremony, he was constantly getting amazing shots, but he was never obtrusive at all. We almost didn't realize he was there. In the end, we received the most amazing pictures that captured the moments perfectly. We highly recommend M2R Photography. Joe checks all the boxes - friendly, professional, affordable, and outstanding quality. Thank you Joe!

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

There are not enough words to describe the professionalism and talent that Joe Contreras displayed as our photographer for our wedding. One of the most critical decisions you can make as a bride is which photographer to use and besides picking the best groom, I picked the best... Read More photographer. Joe was a hard working photographer that made sure that every aspect of our wedding was captured for all time. From photos of my dress, to the hours we were getting ready for the big event, all throughout the ceremony and into the reception. He was fast and creative. Joe has a keen sense of putting people at ease, even those not comfortable with being photographed. He brought his equipment and was well prepared for any type of lighting he would need throughout the day and evening. I was anxious to view my pictures and was immediately rewarded with a sneak peek within 24 hours of the wedding that I could share with family and friends. In the end, you only have your memories and photographs to remind you of your beautiful day and I am so grateful for the outstanding job Joe did and will cherish my beautiful pictures forever.

He is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Would highly recommend M2R photography as a wedding photographer! Joe did absolutely awesome job for us, and out of almost 400 photos we got back I love all of them except a few where I think I could have looked better, but that's not smth Joe could fix lol :) Besides... Read More amazing shots that he took during the ceremony being absolutely invisible to me, he did very nice shots of our guests and of the venue, which are great to go through and enjoy to remember our special day now! I was also amazed how helpful he was taking photos in the bridal room making sure water from flowers doesn't drip on my dress, and dress of the flower girl looks perfect, and my hairpiece stays on place it should be to make all of my photos looking perfect for me. He is great with kids and knows how to make them pose too. Joe is a super nice guy and his attitude to work made the process of a photoshoot with guests fun and enjoyable instead of boring and smth to do for just a check mark! Joe, thank you very much one more time! The memories you captured for us are priceless!

Fantastic Photos & Perfect Gentleman

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My wife and I were married in October 2015 in a small ceremony held at Vintage Villas in Austin, TX. We were doing an expedited wedding and planned the entire grand event in about a month. We weren't sure where to turn to when looking for a photographer because there were so... Read More many options out there and everyone was showcasing their best works on various internet sites and personal webpages. We decided to ask our officiant for a recommendation and that's what led us to Joe with M2R Photography. Joe arrived to the event early - before we even arrived and before his scheduled arrival. He was well prepared and was always at the right place at the right time. He wasn't intrusive at all, and was able to capture all the moments we wanted without us ever feeling as though a photographer was there. Just days before the wedding itself, I had contacted Joe to see if we could extend his time with us an hour longer and not only was he obliged to do this but he enthusiastic to do so. Joe promised us some "sneak peak" photos that we could send to friends/family and also post on instagram and facebook within a few days of the wedding and he delivered on that promise with some amazing shots -- at least a dozen high quality images that were all perfect. Joe later promised to deliver the full package to us by a certain date and once again came through right on time -- with more photos that I imagined. My wife and I wanted our photos crisp and bright and clean and Joe was able to ensure his style for the night matched perfectly what we wanted. I can't think of any photo he missed and my only regret is that I didn't have him there an hour or so earlier at the house to get those photos too! You won't be disappointed with Joe's work. He's a perfect gentleman during the shoot and the results you'll receive will be beyond your expectations. We are very thankful to have had him at our wedding and would recommend again to anyone in Austin without hesitation!

Loved M2R!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Alicia C

I found M2R photography by searching online. To try them out I had Joe do our engagement pictures and he did and EXCELLENT job!! Weeks and days leading up the wedding he stayed in constant contact with me about plans. Come the wedding day I never knew a photographer was even... Read More there. He took 800+ high quality photos without being constantly in everyone's faces. He was dressed professionally and got along with everyone. I will use him and recommend him going forward. Within 3 weeks of my wedding I was sent the coolest USB drive that contained all of my edited photos. M2R was truly the best!

Hummingbird house wedding October 16th, 2015

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Stacey D

We hired Joe to photograph our wedding. He did an amazing job! He was VERY professional, He used top quality cameras, gave good instructions for beautiful poses. I Highly recommend him!!! He sent us a secure link with a few sneak peak photos that were just amazing! Great... Read More value!! You can't go wrong.

Photographer for life

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Meredith C

Joe is so friendly, accommodating, flexible, knowledgeable, easy to work with and quick. He was patient with my million questions and always quickly got back to me. He always had great suggestions on where, how, when and what to take pictures of. He is reasonably priced and best... Read More of all he gets your pictures back to you so quick. The night of our wedding he already had a few sneak peaks to share. He did our engagement and wedding pictures and I have already scheduled our holiday pictures. He will be my photographer for life! Highly recommend!