Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

204 W Main St, Sun Prairie, WI (608) 837-3830

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Jasmine H

Didn't like the level of customer service. We had a last minute wedding and we were trying to work under a budget and had a very clear idea of what we wanted. The interest level and service level from this florist went down once we shared our budget, would not recommend.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Autumn

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable as well as being very excited to help us with our flowers. We had a fall wedding and the flowers matched the fall colors so beautifully! Reasonable prices too!

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Marcella R

Theresa was who we worked with and she was fantastic. The flower quality was amazing and our flowers colors were so vibrant. She really listened to my vision and turned that into a reality. Our bright pink flowers looked great with the bridesmaid black dresses. Our photographs... Read More turned out amazing! Thank you and I would recommend them to anyone!

A large wedding on a budget

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Michelle B

For having a large wedding (250 people) I did not want to spend a lot of money on flowers. Prairie Flowers and Gifts helped me stay within my budget but made me exactly what I was picturing. I was lucky on the day I did my second meeting that a wedding they made flowers for... Read More were doing similar to what I was picturing. I was able to hold the flowers and take a look and really picture how they would look on my wedding day. My bouquet and the bridesmaids were exactly what I wanted! I was so pleased with the flowers and how the looked. Unfortunately, I was slightly disappointed by the toss bouquet. It was only 4 roses tied in a bow with babies breath. I pictured it being nicer for the amount I spent on it. Also they arrived later than expected to the church. They went to the wrong one - making me nervous I would not have my flowers in time for the ceremony. They did arrive but only 45 minutes early verse the hour and a half I expected them. To say the least - I was overall very pleased with how my flowers turned out. They were simple but yet beautiful that they were able to stand on their own.

Winter arrangements

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Jen K

Gorgeous flowers with a beautiful scent for a winter wedding!

Amazing quality and service!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Julie C

Prairie Flowers asked for a budget we wanted to stay within. We got to choose what flowers we wanted and they figured out how to stay within our budget. No compromises! It was beautiful!

beautiful

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Molly R

the flowers were beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers & Great Service

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Katie S

The women at Prairie Flowers worked with me to find the perfect combination of flower types and colors. They worked within my budget and produced amazing bouquets for the bridesmaids and bride. I got so many compliments on the beautiful centerpieces. They also supplied... Read More amazing cake flowers that really made the cake pop!

My Flowers were Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 Kristi G

I loved everything about my flowers. I had no idea what I wanted going into the shop but by the time I came out and one appointment later I had no problem leaving the rest of the details in their hands. They are resonably priced and very helpful. They even delivered!!! My... Read More bouquet was exactly what I had invisioned in my head! Highly recommended by this detailed oriented bride!

Review for Prairie Flowers and Gifts

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Nicole M

I went in with a few ideas and she helped me shape them into wonderful bouquets. She worked with the baker on a cake topper, and she delivered all the flowers to the ceremony site. I didn't have to worry about a thing.