544 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY

Great!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Mark R

Great company!

Warning! Go with another company!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Michelle A

Working with this company has been the most stressful part of my whole wedding experience. Chris was recommended to me by 2 of my friends therefore I trusted his company and paid the amount in full upfront. BIG MISTAKE! The quality of their work is great but the service is... Read More horrible. Chris never returns any messages. It took 5 months to get my thank you cards. I finally got the company to finish my album and video. My first anniversary is coming up in a few weeeks and I still don't have them. Not to mention the parent albums. I cannot get Chris to call or email me back. I can't wait to be done with this company. Nothing but stress over the past year!! I just want my stuff!

Good things

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Dina A

Have heard good things through friends. Looking forward.

Fantastic work

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Cheryl M

We were very happy with the photography and work in general, which is very high quality and very well done. We had some delays in getting photos to review after the wedding, but we weren't exactly fast in getting them our selections either. Overall, you may need to keep... Read More after them to keep things moving along but in the end the result is very very good.

Patience and communication is important!

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Diana S

Chris was very professional and our engagement shoot was great. The pictures from the wedding were great too, but things would have been even better if I had a better idea of the time frame to expect the pictures after the wedding. Chris even agreed to do an impromptu photo... Read More shoot after the wedding where my husband and I got all dolled up again because we missed a lot of couple shots due to timing issues the day of. My experience with the company has been that it is very difficult to get someone to return phone calls or e-mails. It would have been better if there was a more timely response to my questions or concerns. I was upset to see that another bride previously had the same problem. Chris was finally able to get back to me and worked with me to resolve the issues that we had. Patience is key when waiting for your pictures, album, thank you cards and video.

Buyer Beware- you get what you pay for!

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Carrie C

I agree with much of what is written in other reviews- Chris and the Rendezvous wedding staff are one of the cheapest photographers out there, and Chris has a great personality. That being said, I am writing this review several months after my wedding and I still do not have my... Read More Thank you cards, my video, or my photo album. I have sent numerous emails and left countless messages, only to receive no response- EVER. The service was good on the day of my wedding, I will give him that. I did hunt down the proofs (by showing up at the studio and waiting 2 hours while he put them on the disc). They are now in my possession, but after countless promises that my thank you cards would be done months ago, I have begun to think that I will be doing them myself on snapfish or another internet site. So, BRIDES beware- if you DO use this vendor- DO NOT PAY IN FULL (although he demands it during the contract). If you do, be prepared to be humiliated that your thank you cards never go out. I have attended several weddings after mine- all of which I have since received a thank you for. You may very well never receive your wedding pictures and/or videos, either. In hindsight, I'd rather pay more for someone who was professional and operates with more integrity. My best friend had a similar experience with her album, and he seems to be getting worse over the years.

2012-04-24T12:00:05 Response from Diana, the member

Hello I saw your comment and I am having the same problems. Did you end up receiving your thank you cards, your album and your video? I am so angry. I finally spoke with Chris on the phone today after I called twice. He was... Read Less Read More

Great Photographer! Needs to be more timely with getting pictures out.

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Cheryl M

Rendezvous Wedding Photography was great. We had Henry and Chang at our wedding and they were everywhere without being invasive. We had our engagement pictures done by Rendezvous and they were beautiful and we can't wait to get our pictures from the wedding!

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Rachel R

From our initial meeting with Chris, I knew that Rendezvous photography would be the right choice for our wedding! Having used him for my sister and aunt's special days, I was extremely excited to use them! Chris, Henry and Dave have such gifts when it comes to this field and... Read More everyone was extremely impressed with their professionalism and vision. We cannot wait to see the proofs!

I love these guys!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 jenn a

We met with Rendezvous after my friend used them for her wedding, because her pictures came out beautiful. At our wedding, they managed to get all the portraits that I wanted, as well as a ton of pictures of the festivities. Aside from quality photography, I am glad I chose... Read More them because of their level of professionalism and the fact that they were never pushy or in the way of the party. Yet, they still managed to capture it all on film!

photography

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Josefa

best video and photographer ever!!!

Best Quality Ever!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Alexis S

I have heard of Rendezvous from my cousin, because she used them for her wedding and they were amazing! From our engagement photos to the wedding photos this company was amazing. Our pictures are to die for and the price of the package was reasonable, for the quality we got.... Read More When we have babies they will be hired for the pictures.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Michelle G

I used Chris from Rendezvous Photography for my wedding. As Im awaiting my proofs Im confident that they will be fabulous. I found this photographer at a bridal show after reviewing many other photographers I chose this one b/c I loved his work and also the style of all his... Read More photographs. Chris is extremely personable and really easy to work with. Everyone at my wedding commented on how the photographer was EVERYWHERE as not to miss my "Kodak moments". I highly recommend Chris and his assistant Joe for any future wedding!

wonderful

Reviewed on 2/22/2011 Deziree B

rendezvous was fabulous, they were there on time and went over every detail of the day and stuck too it. whatever pictures we wanted we got. they werent in your face, they made their presence known but they were subtle about it. i would def recommend them to any bride and groom... Read More out there and they were very reasonably priced.

Punctual, Prepared, Perfect

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Lauren

From photographer to videographer they went with the flow, met all requirements, and saw to it that the day was captured without even realizing they were there! GREAT STAFF! Friendly, fun, and dependable!

Photography

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Janine G

Rendezvous was excellent, I would highly recommend them.

Review for Rendezvous Wedding

Reviewed on 9/06/2008 Andeina S

He worked really hard to capture every moment.;Too many shots of everything and not enough amazing shots.

TO Rendezvous Wedding