Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2008 09

650 E 124th Ave, Thornton, CO

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

The FOOD! WOW! I am still hearing about how the food was so delicious, and I have to agree! Our expectations weren't too high, because lets face it, wedding food isn't usually something you remember... But not at my wedding. One of the comments I heard the most was about how... Read More delicious and beautiful the food was. We served a Brunch Buffet. It was set up so pretty and the food was unbelievably good. I wish I would have eaten more... but bride duties called. The ballroom was also just perfect for our 100 guests, the staff was on the ball and didn't miss a beat. We couldn't have been happier with choosing Stonebrook Manor for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Stonebrook Manor did a fabulous job keeping my wedding stress minimal. Thy worked with me through the whole planning process and answered all the questions I could come up with. The day of went flawlessly. I'm so happy I chose Stonebrook for my wedding!

Beautiful all-inclusive venue

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Hannah V

My husband and I chose Stonebrook Manor because it was a venue that offered a lot of all-inclusive items that took a lot of stress off my plate! Stonebrook offered the food, bar, cake, linens, etc. so that I didn't have to do that on my own. They also have special offers that... Read More make some of the upgrades more affordable. The only reason that I gave 4 stars for service instead of 5 is because the coordinator that I was assigned only worked a couple of days a week so it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with her and she also emailed me with the wrong name thinking I was someone else. Other than that the wedding itself was perfect and the captain and wait/bar staff were awesome!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Angela S

Stonebrook staff did an amazing job, especially day-of the wedding. Hiring our day-of coordinator Kourtney was by far the best investment we made. They were communicative, which was refreshing, and fairly affordable for the venue and all the services they offered. I heard from... Read More multiple guests the food was amazing for wedding food and we were really pleased with the overall experience. I would recommend anyone paying for their own wedding on a small budget to consider Stonebrook. They were willing to work with us and help us create a memorable experience.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ruby A

I got married here in August 2016. This is a BEAUTIFUL VENUE with GARDENS. The site makes it EASY TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING by offering most major items in packages as well as a la carte, such as different types of linens, champagne toast, lighting, etc. The food they offer is... Read More good and they were also WILLING to learn new dishes to customize the menu for our event. My contact for the site was SO HELPFUL and went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me select things for the reception...VERY ACCOMMODATING and FLEXIBLE venue! I had no problems reaching them and they were VERY TRANSPARENT about costs. I hired two of the vendors endorsed by the site too. MISHA Photography did a great job with the photos and repeatedly checked in with us to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted before the end of the night. I hired DJ Guy for my wedding ceremony music, reception music, and photo booth services, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND them. Although they had us complete a detailed planning guide for the music we wanted played for each part of our event, the people sent to do the services were NOT PREPARED. The DJ did not play the music we requested for the bride march or recessional. He did not play the song we requested to open the floor for dancing and he also called me over, the bride, to help select music to play. We also used their PHOTO BOOTH SERVICES. The booth attendant did not assist guests in using the booth and MISSPELLED MY HUSBAND'S NAME on half the photo strips, which we were not aware of until the end of the night when we received the photo booth album. Also, the photo booth album we received was a binder of white computer paper tucked into clear plastic paper jackets with the booth pictures floating about. Based on my past experiences at weddings, I mistakenly assumed the album would be a nice presentation of the photos affixed to each page with the guests messages written beside. We were DISSATISFIED with these services and efforts to resolve the mistakes with the owner were unsuccessful and only made me feel worse about my decision to hire DJ Guy. STONEBROOK was WONDERFUL but RESEARCH the preferred VENDORS.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Brittany B

Overall, Stonebrook Manor was wonderful. And exactly what I had hoped for in a wedding venue. Its a beautiful venue, and they know exactly how to work with their vendors to make the day run smoothly. Initially, we had Christy as our contact person, however this changed twice,... Read More over the 2 years we were engaged. We had a total of 3 contact people over the planning process, and all were very helpful. Elle, our final contact person was so wonderful. She is just the sweetest and answers all of your questions, even if they are stupid. I loved how the vendors work with the venue to ensure everything runs smoothly. This takes most of the stress off of the couple, which is much needed. Our wedding ran perfectly- it was well executed thanks to Stonebrook's wonderful staff. People would not stop raving about how good the food was- its a good feeling as a bride to hear that guest enjoyed themselves. Thank You Stonebrook, for putting together and executing our perfect day. It will forever be my favorite memory.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Curtis L

Awesome venue, amazing staff...made for a perfect day

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 La Ceche G

Great venue! Beautiful and well equipped, great staff and accommodations. The only things I would change are; 1) The grooms suite could be a little better equipped, bathroom, sink, more mirrors, a ceiling fan maybe and a little bigger. 2) The doors to both Grooms and Brides... Read More suites should be able to be locked, with all the personal possessions being left inside during ceremonies. 3) There should be private bathrooms for the public and the wedding parties, we had persons (not in the wedding party) actually going into the suites looking for restrooms. Still, I would use this venue again and recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony in the Denver Colorado area. Thank you Stonebrook!! Steve & LaCeche 6/18/16

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Ashley B

Stonebrook has such quality people working for them. I can't say enough about how accommodating they were for us. We're actually from out of state so everything we did happened through emails and phone calls. They made sure even though we couldn't always be there to see... Read More everything, we knew what we were getting. I think my favorite thing about them is even though they do SO MANY weddings, they still made ours unique. It didn't feel like we were part of a conveyor belt of weddings. It was OUR wedding; it was special and unique to us, and Stonebrook helped so much with that.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Megan B

We absolutely loved this venue and all of our guests kept talking about how pretty it was, especially the outdoor ceremony in the gazebo. A lot of guests took pictures outside afterwards because they loved the bridge and the fountains. The staff at Stonebrook was very... Read More accommodating, and we appreciated how helpful our event captain, Brandon, was. The food was awesome and we loved how we were able to customize everything, from napkin colors to uplighting.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Stonebrook Manor was an amazing venue! Great food and great service!

Poor Service

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Shandell B

I am by no means a "Bridezilla" but when I have to initiate all the communication, repeat myself a thousand times to insure that major points are covered and then when the day comes and nothing was done the way it was discussed, I tend to get a little crabby. The "Planners" seem... Read More clueless. Every question you ask them gets the same canned response, "I'm not sure about that. I'll have to check and get back with you." When they don't get back to you and you have to call or email to ask again, the same vicious cycle continues. The up lighting was a joke. The vendors they have as a part of their package were awful with exception of the photographer. The DJ was the worst out of everything (Complete Music). He was so rude that he made my flower cry, angered so many guests that I was getting complaints and then when I tried to talk to him, he was just as rude to me. To top it all off, he played the wrong songs for the special moments of our wedding, pronounced half the party's names wrong and then had the nerve to attempt to collect a ceremony fee from me in the middle of reception which I had never been billed for. He was totally unprofessional and I can't complain enough about him. Stonebrook stands by their vendors when they really shouldn't. I had to get a different cake baker since theirs offers no options. You get what they give and that's it and it didn't even taste good to boot. They don't give you enough set up time either. I was so rushed trying to get the decorations in order and pictures that we barely made the ceremony on time. Then the Officiant they have is the worst! He didn't listen to us at all! He just did whatever he wanted and changed the ceremony half way through it after we had rehearsed it the way we wanted it. So we stood there confused like idiots. After wards, he said, "I made a few executive decisions." He doesn't have the right to make those decisions. We were not pleased. They only nice thing I can say about the venue is that the grounds and ballroom are beautiful and the Conductor girl we had the day of tried very hard and I appreciated her. All in all, over priced for the service you receive and most of the up charges can be avoided by DIYin' it which we didn't so because we thought they were professionals and would do a better job than us. We were mistaken.

2015-12-22T15:45:27 Response from the vendor

We are deeply saddened to hear that you had so many issues arise on the day of your event. We are family owned, so when issues like this occur it affects our family personally, and we take immediate measures to insure that continuous improvement takes... Read Less Read More

Great Venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Nikki S

We held both our ceremony and reception at Stonebrook Manor. We loved the "one stop shop" approach of being able to book all of our additional vendors through them and only have one check to write at the end of the day. They were great and flexible for the entire event. We... Read More planned the ceremony to be held in the outdoor pavillion knowing that we could change our mind at the last minute and have it held inside. Also, we finished family pictures about 30-45 minutes ahead of schedule and they were able to bump up the reception timeframe for the most part so that we could get the party started and not waste time sitting around. Absolutely love!!!

Perfect Wedding, Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Chris W

The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of some minor things but it made a difference to us. We opted in for the full open bar package but werent able to have alcohol in our dressing rooms unless we paid for them. Apparently the open bar doesnt start until... Read More after the ceremony. We didnt want to get drunk but few nerve-calming drinks would have been nice. The other things was that we werent allowed to take home any of our leftover food. They said it was due to FDA regulations or something of that nature, but come on, we were eating it there so what difference should it make if we take home a doggy bag or two? Plus, we had about 15-20 no-shows so there was quite a bit of food that wasnt eaten. The staff gets the leftovers through the week, you're welcome. Other than these two things, the venue was awesome. The gardens were beautiful and the staff did a great job keeping us and our guests happy and well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this for your event. We got the gold package by the way.

The Bride

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Tina P

Everything was perfect with the planning and working with the staff of Stonebrook up until my wedding day. On the morning of my wedding Xcel Energy had a major power outage which caused the venue to lose half of the power and all of the air conditioning. I would have thought a... Read More business that provides such an important service as a wedding would have a backup generator. I was very disappointed with some of the staff that was on duty on the day of my wedding. I didn’t feel that some of the staff was prepared to handle the situation. I was also disappointed that the bar ran out of soda an hour before the bar was due to close on the day of my event. My husband and I talked to one of the owners about a week after our wedding to address our concerns and was offered a token dinner for two at a restaurant of our choice. We declined and decided to focus on the fact that we are now happily married now and can’t change the events of that day. I must say that even though I understand it was not Stonebrooks fault that there was a power outage on my wedding day, I feel it was there duty to make it right. P.S. I should add that it was 90 degrees on the day of my wedding, so it was very hot! Not much dancing going on to say the least.

2015-11-20T13:14:07 Response from the vendor

There are a few points we would like to clarify: 1. As the review stated we only had half-power in the facility due to an Xcel Energy power outage (not anything Stonebrook Manor had control over). However, something the reviewer is unaware of is that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah E

We went through two different coordinators. I wish our coordinator had given us more attention, or at least seemed more excited. We made all our decisions, put everything to together way ahead of time, so there was very little to be done. They barely helped during the rehearsal.... Read More The day of, they weren't organized, we had to take control to get the ceremony started. The food was good, but there were no steak knives and I couldn't cut into the medallions at all. The servers/bartenders were amazing and we actually had a really great time. The venue was perfect, the ceremony was perfect. Everyone was very happy with the venue and overall we're glad we chose Stonebrook.

My Dream Wedding at Stonebrook

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Stonebrook Manor was the perfect place for me and my husband to get married! It was absolutely stunning without any decorations, but then once we added our own decorations it really made it feel like a dream. The "captain" who was assigned to help us on the day of did a... Read More fantastic job and made sure everything was going on schedule and also served my husband and I our food!!!! The venue was very clean and the food was great. I would absolutely recommend Stonebrook Manor for weddings!

Stonebrooke Manor

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Cheri G

Stonebrooke Manor was a great choice for a venue for our wedding. The venue was beautiful and the staff was great to work with. They made every detail of the wedding easy and working with their venues took away a lot of the stress of the wedding. I would highly recommend this... Read More venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding without all of the stress.

Great Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Carissa K

Stonebrook was perfect for our wedding day! The grounds in the summer time are AMAZING and look GREAT in pictures! The preferred vendors are all awesome and work directly with Stonebrook and their contact person, so I didn't have any stress with that! We got a great deal having... Read More our wedding on a Monday night, which included the ceremony/reception spaces, our cake, Hors d'ouvres, DJ, Photographer, and Florist all for $4300 with the Gold Package. Some of their prices have changed so this may not be current now. The food was so good and all our guests loved it! We paid $36/person and got 2 entrees (Salmon and Short Ribs), 2 salads, 1 vegetable, 1 side item (3 cheese potatoes), and rolls. They did their best accommodate all our requests, even if it was something they had never done before. I would recommend them to anyone on a budget or not!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jackie M

Had my wedding here in 2012 and loved the venue. The staff left something to be desired. They tried to charge me an extra $1000 until I showed them all of our paperwork showing we didn't owe that much which went fine everyone makes mistakes. But what got me was that my new... Read More husband, new in-laws and half of my bridal party got food poisoning on my wedding night and when I called to confront them they didn't say or offer anything in compensation but tried to pass it off on the cake! Unless its super moldy you cannot get food poisoning from baked goods! Also, the staff was suppose to be in charge and involved in the timeline of my wedding, but the day of I was closed in the brides room and had no idea of what was going on. The man "in charge" of the day I had to send my mother to track him down and only saw him once before the ceremony, and even then its because I left the room searching for him to say "is it starting? where do I go?"..... beautiful place but I hope the staffing has changed, especially the cooking staff!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We could not have been happier with our choice to have our reception at The Stonebrook. The staff was amazing and the food is still the talk of our night. Everything went perfect and was beautiful. Thank you Stonebrook Manor for making our wedding day a day to remember!

Renewal Ceremony and Reception at Stonebrook Manor

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Laurel L

Overall mostly satisfied. Two things absolutely not satisfied with. 1. Not being able to sample OUR menu choices in advance. Stonebrook only offers a buffet tasting of their choice menu items. Since I did not want what they offered at the tasting, I was left hoping our food... Read More would be good. The steak was good but the chicken was very dry and the salad overdressed. 2. Poor service during reception. When my groom finished with his water, we were constantly request refills, we could not get either a pitcher for the table or more refills. The bridal party had resorted to getting the extra glasses of water from extra place settings so my groom could have something to drink. On another note, the appearance and professionalism of the serving staff was below par. Overall we had a good time but they do hold you to an extremely tight schedule, at times myself and the bridal party felt very rushed.

2014-10-30T14:47:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Stonebrook Manor to host your Wedding Reception. We realize that you had many venues to choose from and we sincerely appreciate your patronage. Even after having hundreds of events we still learn and grow from every one, and we are constantly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Ana H

When we found Stonebrook it was everything we were looking for and there were several things that were included in the package which was perfect for us! My husband and I chose Stonebrook Manor because we didn't want two separate sites. We thought the drive time from the ceremony... Read More to the reception would kill the energy and waste a lot of time. In the beginning, our coordinator was really helpful, as it got closer to the wedding I had trouble getting her to return my calls (really inconvenient and worrisome considering what we paid). The owner was amazingly helpful and nice and fixed everything, she is the best and made sure our day went off without a hitch! All our guests were impressed and the gardens were in full bloom so all the pictures are beautiful. They day of, Kyle who was our appointed "helper" did an incredible job making sure we had what we needed, that everything was set up and that we were sticking to the timeline. If we had to do it again, I'd choose a different coordinator but, I'd still choose Stonebrook Manor!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Amanda L

My husband and I celebrated our wedding exactly a month ago and sadly to say our experience with Stonebrook Manor was initially great when planning the event; however, their execution of plans and promises on our wedding day fell short of expectation. My husband and I had asked... Read More multiple times if we need to pay extra for additional food costs to ensure that our entire guest count would have adequate amounts of food for our 275 guests. We were told multiple times by the representative that it would be unnecessary to pay for extra people since their chef would prepare a few extra portions in case more people showed up. I then requested to have servers to serve portions to our guests since my wife and I were still worried food would run out. On our wedding day they had servers who served my wife and I food then failed to keep servers posted by the buffet to serve our guests like we originally asked and was promised. As we feared food did run out and many of our guests did not get to eat. The food at the buffet table was scarce and was never replenished like how we were originally told. Many of our guests left the reception because the entrees ran out. Upon the request of my brother Stonebrook Manor did scrounge up some more chicken, however, by that time it was too late many guests had left. They did eventually compensate us for 14 people, which is far less than the actual number of people that did not get to eat. Our guests were not taken care of like we had expected. And the ceremony sight was EXTREMELY hot. We had asked if we needed to bring in industrial sized fans for the pagoda and were told twice, “no, it should be fine the weather at 6pm is nice and it should be cooler in the pagoda”. My husband, my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and myself were literally “steaming” inside the dresses and tuxedos. Additionally, our day of coordinator was a no show. We had two completely different coordinators who were ill informed of all the details we had provided during all of our meetings with our original coordinator. They failed to inform my husband to remove my veil as I was presented and they never contacted us before our wedding like they were supposed to. Their lack of detail and control over the bridal party showed their lack of experience. Also, we were promised security at our event, and that was non-existent. As we were leaving we had witnessed the other wedding party had a security guard posted out by their door. That other wedding had a guest count of approximately 60 whereas our guest count was 275. We had gifts stolen by people in the wedding party next door. Some of their guests were hanging around our reception and gift table but were asked to leave by my family. Coincidentally, two of our guests entered their wedding by mistake thinking we rented out the entire venue and immediately security escorted them out. We understand that the venue is not responsible for stolen property, however, this theft could have been prevented if they had provided the security that was promised. Do not have your wedding at this venue unless you are prepared to be disappointed.

Beautiful Location, Top-Notch Service & Professional Staff

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this month and we reflected upon the day wonderfully. Stonebrook Manor as our reception site was a worthwhile decision. In visiting this wonderful facility on our anniversary date two weeks ago, the upkeep and friendliness of the staff... Read More is to be commended. The landscaping has matured and was well-maintained. It was a joy to see such a beautiful facility not lose it's luster and appeal over the years since our wedding in 2004. The staff is still as friendly, courteous and ambitious as the day we said, "I Do." I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a wedding reception site that in which your input is highly regarded and your not viewed as a "customer" but as a "valued person." Thank you Stonebrook Manor staff.