Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens

Thornton, CO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens

A BALLROOM IN THORNTON, CO

Grand Foyer. The Grand Foyer is an ideal place for your wedding party and guests to gather before the wedding, or for mingling during a cocktail hour after the ceremony. The Grand Foyer’s elegant atmosphere will elevate the entire tone of your special occasion. Some of its features include a grand piano, a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, granite tile floors, leather furnishings and a high, lit ceiling.

Gardens. The gardens are a luxurious place to wed in the spring, summer or fall. Flowers, stone and water features frame any kind of wedding you desire. There are several special places to marry in the gardens, depending on the size of your guest list and the couple’s preferences. Ask your event coordinator at Stonebrook Manor how many you can invite and seat at your outdoor ceremony.

Marquise and Tiffany Ballrooms. Both the Marquise and Tiffany Ballrooms can seat up to 300 guests and are suitable for evening or daytime weddings. Each of these ballrooms has its own bar, sunroom, granite fireplace, walls of windows, dance floor and chandeliers.

Grand Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom can seat up to 1,100 guests and has views of the gardens from three sides. The Ballroom has two grand staircases, two bars, two sunrooms and two mezzanine levels.

On the day of your wedding, the bride and groom will be attended upon from arrival by a personal coordinator. The bride can prepare for her wedding with her friends and family in a large bridal suites. The wedding party can then proceed to the garden, gazebo or pergola for the ceremony before the couple exchanges vows in the chapel or in the gardens, if weather is permitting.

Friends and family can linger in the Grand Foyer around its fireplace, grand piano and furniture for a cocktail hour or stroll about in the gardens. Then, the newly married couple can descend the grand staircase to the ballroom to celebrate with their friends in family in sophisticated style. Enjoy a meal with only the fresh, locally-sourced food, and then dance the night away to music under the towering ceilings and hand-crafted chandeliers. Food is catered on-site with chefs and personal catering staff coming together to customize the perfect experience.

All wedding packages include: use of the Ballroom of your choice; customized set-up and tear down; wait staff and event coordinator; 7.5 hours of event time with ceremony; exclusive use of luxurious bride's and groom’s suites; unlimited tables, choice of chairs, white satin chair covers, white satin table cloths, napkins and buffet splash in multiple colors; china, flatware, and dinner glassware; centerpieces; cake cutting and service; and a video projection system. The couple also receives a complimentary room at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Multiple-year honors from Theknot.com, Weddingwire.com and MyWedding.com in Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception categories
  • On-site wedding coordinator
  • Vegetarian, vegan, or special dietary requirements available
  • Stonebrook Manor features a "love gate" to which couples can affix a padlock symbolizing their love
  • In-house caterers provide all-natural meats raised with no antibiotics or hormones
  • Couples who book within one week of touring the venue receive a free wedding cake from Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet

FIVE time Best Of Weddings Winning Venue!

If you are looking for sophistication and picturesque elegance, Stonebrook Manor is a great choice, no matter the event. Our beautiful facility will take your breath away, and our expert staff and package options ensure every detail is taken care of so you can focus on your event and your guests.

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2008 09
Bow2008

650 E 124th Ave, Thornton, CO (303) 255-0063

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Casey S

The FOOD! WOW! I am still hearing about how the food was so delicious, and I have to agree! Our expectations weren't too high, because lets face it, wedding food isn't usually something you remember... But not at my wedding. One of the comments I heard the most was about how... Read More delicious and beautiful the food was. We served a Brunch Buffet. It was set up so pretty and the food was unbelievably good. I wish I would have eaten more... but bride duties called. The ballroom was also just perfect for our 100 guests, the staff was on the ball and didn't miss a beat. We couldn't have been happier with choosing Stonebrook Manor for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Stonebrook Manor did a fabulous job keeping my wedding stress minimal. Thy worked with me through the whole planning process and answered all the questions I could come up with. The day of went flawlessly. I'm so happy I chose Stonebrook for my wedding!

Beautiful all-inclusive venue

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Hannah V

My husband and I chose Stonebrook Manor because it was a venue that offered a lot of all-inclusive items that took a lot of stress off my plate! Stonebrook offered the food, bar, cake, linens, etc. so that I didn't have to do that on my own. They also have special offers that... Read More make some of the upgrades more affordable. The only reason that I gave 4 stars for service instead of 5 is because the coordinator that I was assigned only worked a couple of days a week so it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with her and she also emailed me with the wrong name thinking I was someone else. Other than that the wedding itself was perfect and the captain and wait/bar staff were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lisa A

Stonebrook Manor was the PERFECT place for our wedding. The venue is beautiful and we held our ceremony and reception here. There are two options for the ceremony, outside on their lovely lawn and garden area or inside the adorable gazebo next to the gardens. We chose the... Read More gazebo and it was great. The reception area is lovely enough that we only needed minimal decorations. The staff was AMAZING. Helen was our event leader for the night and she was fantastic. My husband and I were helped with our dinner first (literally, the got our plates of food for us and everything) so they made sure we actually had time to eat. They even helped take care of my husband's aunt who wasn't able to get her plate herself. They were so attentive to what people might need. The food was great too. I would recommend Stonebrook in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Todd A

They were awesome! Excellent service from start to finish, great with ideas when we needed them, and the night of was flawless. Kyle was a great Event Coordinator, and Helen was a rockstar Event Captain. Oh, GREAT food too! Our perfect day wouldn't have been so without the... Read More great staff from Stonebrook Manor. Thank you Stonebrook!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Natalie H

From start to finish, working with Stonebrook was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception here in October 2016. They were very easy to work with considering we were planning this whole thing from out of state. Our coordinator, Kelly, even scheduled a site visit for my mom and... Read More sister who live much closer than me so that they could take pictures to send to me. They took my now husband's celiac disease seriously, and made sure we had a plate of gluten-free versions of our appetizers during the reception (they also brought appetizers outside for those of us finishing pictures after the ceremony). They had a special when we booked that we could get a free buttercream cake through Das Meyer (which was fantastic), and a free room at the nearby Holiday Inn. We used some of their recommended vendors and some not, and never felt pressured to absolutely use theirs. The food was great, the venue is gorgeous inside and out, and our event captain was always right there before I'd even had a chance to think, "Hey, I need..." I heard from a few guests that the bartenders were a bit standoffish, but that the drinks were well made and made quickly. A wedding was happening about the same time as ours in the other half of the venue, and even when we were in our dressing rooms we couldn't really tell. I am still getting compliments about our wedding months later, especially about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I highly recommend them, especially for out of state couples!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nicole K

My wedding went absolutely perfectly! A huge portion of it was due to Carissa @ Stonebrook who made sure to take care of everything for me. They are all so extremely accommodating and attentive to your needs and make the whole wedding process as easy as it can be.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Miranda D

I got married at Stonebrook Manor and although it was the happiest day of my life I was not very happy with the venue staff. Throughout the entire process I was never contacted by staff to set up a tasting, set my 30 day meeting, or even to take payments, each time anything... Read More needed to be done I was the one to contact them instead of the other way around. I contacted the coordinator several times to set up a tasting and was told they would be in contact with me and when it came down to it we ended up getting scheduled for a time where the Groom was not able to attend which was unfortunate as he would not have an idea of the food that was being served until the day of the wedding. When I asked at the tasting if I could bring food home to him I was told that was something the venue would not allow. The day of my event many of my quests were treated horribly including the father and mother of the Groom. I was told by several people throughout the night that the bar tenders were speaking badly about the bridal party, something that I see as very unprofessional. I attempted to address many of my concerns with the owner and she basically told me that she would back her staff and agreed with the decisions they made. For the amount of money that I spent at this venue I would expect that I was treated with more dignity and respect. I hope they work on the customer service skills and treat other brides/grooms and their family and friends better in the future. The staff here need a lot of training on how to conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Angela S

Stonebrook staff did an amazing job, especially day-of the wedding. Hiring our day-of coordinator Kourtney was by far the best investment we made. They were communicative, which was refreshing, and fairly affordable for the venue and all the services they offered. I heard from... Read More multiple guests the food was amazing for wedding food and we were really pleased with the overall experience. I would recommend anyone paying for their own wedding on a small budget to consider Stonebrook. They were willing to work with us and help us create a memorable experience.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ruby A

I got married here in August 2016. This is a BEAUTIFUL VENUE with GARDENS. The site makes it EASY TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING by offering most major items in packages as well as a la carte, such as different types of linens, champagne toast, lighting, etc. The food they offer is... Read More good and they were also WILLING to learn new dishes to customize the menu for our event. My contact for the site was SO HELPFUL and went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me select things for the reception...VERY ACCOMMODATING and FLEXIBLE venue! I had no problems reaching them and they were VERY TRANSPARENT about costs. I hired two of the vendors endorsed by the site too. MISHA Photography did a great job with the photos and repeatedly checked in with us to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted before the end of the night. I hired DJ Guy for my wedding ceremony music, reception music, and photo booth services, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND them. Although they had us complete a detailed planning guide for the music we wanted played for each part of our event, the people sent to do the services were NOT PREPARED. The DJ did not play the music we requested for the bride march or recessional. He did not play the song we requested to open the floor for dancing and he also called me over, the bride, to help select music to play. We also used their PHOTO BOOTH SERVICES. The booth attendant did not assist guests in using the booth and MISSPELLED MY HUSBAND'S NAME on half the photo strips, which we were not aware of until the end of the night when we received the photo booth album. Also, the photo booth album we received was a binder of white computer paper tucked into clear plastic paper jackets with the booth pictures floating about. Based on my past experiences at weddings, I mistakenly assumed the album would be a nice presentation of the photos affixed to each page with the guests messages written beside. We were DISSATISFIED with these services and efforts to resolve the mistakes with the owner were unsuccessful and only made me feel worse about my decision to hire DJ Guy. STONEBROOK was WONDERFUL but RESEARCH the preferred VENDORS.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Brittany B

Overall, Stonebrook Manor was wonderful. And exactly what I had hoped for in a wedding venue. Its a beautiful venue, and they know exactly how to work with their vendors to make the day run smoothly. Initially, we had Christy as our contact person, however this changed twice,... Read More over the 2 years we were engaged. We had a total of 3 contact people over the planning process, and all were very helpful. Elle, our final contact person was so wonderful. She is just the sweetest and answers all of your questions, even if they are stupid. I loved how the vendors work with the venue to ensure everything runs smoothly. This takes most of the stress off of the couple, which is much needed. Our wedding ran perfectly- it was well executed thanks to Stonebrook's wonderful staff. People would not stop raving about how good the food was- its a good feeling as a bride to hear that guest enjoyed themselves. Thank You Stonebrook, for putting together and executing our perfect day. It will forever be my favorite memory.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Curtis L

Awesome venue, amazing staff...made for a perfect day

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 La Ceche G

Great venue! Beautiful and well equipped, great staff and accommodations. The only things I would change are; 1) The grooms suite could be a little better equipped, bathroom, sink, more mirrors, a ceiling fan maybe and a little bigger. 2) The doors to both Grooms and Brides... Read More suites should be able to be locked, with all the personal possessions being left inside during ceremonies. 3) There should be private bathrooms for the public and the wedding parties, we had persons (not in the wedding party) actually going into the suites looking for restrooms. Still, I would use this venue again and recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely outdoor wedding ceremony in the Denver Colorado area. Thank you Stonebrook!! Steve & LaCeche 6/18/16

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Ashley B

Stonebrook has such quality people working for them. I can't say enough about how accommodating they were for us. We're actually from out of state so everything we did happened through emails and phone calls. They made sure even though we couldn't always be there to see... Read More everything, we knew what we were getting. I think my favorite thing about them is even though they do SO MANY weddings, they still made ours unique. It didn't feel like we were part of a conveyor belt of weddings. It was OUR wedding; it was special and unique to us, and Stonebrook helped so much with that.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Megan B

We absolutely loved this venue and all of our guests kept talking about how pretty it was, especially the outdoor ceremony in the gazebo. A lot of guests took pictures outside afterwards because they loved the bridge and the fountains. The staff at Stonebrook was very... Read More accommodating, and we appreciated how helpful our event captain, Brandon, was. The food was awesome and we loved how we were able to customize everything, from napkin colors to uplighting.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Stonebrook Manor was an amazing venue! Great food and great service!

Poor Service

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Shandell B

I am by no means a "Bridezilla" but when I have to initiate all the communication, repeat myself a thousand times to insure that major points are covered and then when the day comes and nothing was done the way it was discussed, I tend to get a little crabby. The "Planners" seem... Read More clueless. Every question you ask them gets the same canned response, "I'm not sure about that. I'll have to check and get back with you." When they don't get back to you and you have to call or email to ask again, the same vicious cycle continues. The up lighting was a joke. The vendors they have as a part of their package were awful with exception of the photographer. The DJ was the worst out of everything (Complete Music). He was so rude that he made my flower cry, angered so many guests that I was getting complaints and then when I tried to talk to him, he was just as rude to me. To top it all off, he played the wrong songs for the special moments of our wedding, pronounced half the party's names wrong and then had the nerve to attempt to collect a ceremony fee from me in the middle of reception which I had never been billed for. He was totally unprofessional and I can't complain enough about him. Stonebrook stands by their vendors when they really shouldn't. I had to get a different cake baker since theirs offers no options. You get what they give and that's it and it didn't even taste good to boot. They don't give you enough set up time either. I was so rushed trying to get the decorations in order and pictures that we barely made the ceremony on time. Then the Officiant they have is the worst! He didn't listen to us at all! He just did whatever he wanted and changed the ceremony half way through it after we had rehearsed it the way we wanted it. So we stood there confused like idiots. After wards, he said, "I made a few executive decisions." He doesn't have the right to make those decisions. We were not pleased. They only nice thing I can say about the venue is that the grounds and ballroom are beautiful and the Conductor girl we had the day of tried very hard and I appreciated her. All in all, over priced for the service you receive and most of the up charges can be avoided by DIYin' it which we didn't so because we thought they were professionals and would do a better job than us. We were mistaken.

2015-12-22T15:45:27 Response from the vendor

We are deeply saddened to hear that you had so many issues arise on the day of your event. We are family owned, so when issues like this occur it affects our family personally, and we take immediate measures to insure that continuous improvement takes... Read Less Read More

Great Venue

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Nikki S

We held both our ceremony and reception at Stonebrook Manor. We loved the "one stop shop" approach of being able to book all of our additional vendors through them and only have one check to write at the end of the day. They were great and flexible for the entire event. We... Read More planned the ceremony to be held in the outdoor pavillion knowing that we could change our mind at the last minute and have it held inside. Also, we finished family pictures about 30-45 minutes ahead of schedule and they were able to bump up the reception timeframe for the most part so that we could get the party started and not waste time sitting around. Absolutely love!!!

Perfect Wedding, Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Chris W

The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because of some minor things but it made a difference to us. We opted in for the full open bar package but werent able to have alcohol in our dressing rooms unless we paid for them. Apparently the open bar doesnt start until... Read More after the ceremony. We didnt want to get drunk but few nerve-calming drinks would have been nice. The other things was that we werent allowed to take home any of our leftover food. They said it was due to FDA regulations or something of that nature, but come on, we were eating it there so what difference should it make if we take home a doggy bag or two? Plus, we had about 15-20 no-shows so there was quite a bit of food that wasnt eaten. The staff gets the leftovers through the week, you're welcome. Other than these two things, the venue was awesome. The gardens were beautiful and the staff did a great job keeping us and our guests happy and well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this for your event. We got the gold package by the way.

The Bride

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Tina P

Everything was perfect with the planning and working with the staff of Stonebrook up until my wedding day. On the morning of my wedding Xcel Energy had a major power outage which caused the venue to lose half of the power and all of the air conditioning. I would have thought a... Read More business that provides such an important service as a wedding would have a backup generator. I was very disappointed with some of the staff that was on duty on the day of my wedding. I didn’t feel that some of the staff was prepared to handle the situation. I was also disappointed that the bar ran out of soda an hour before the bar was due to close on the day of my event. My husband and I talked to one of the owners about a week after our wedding to address our concerns and was offered a token dinner for two at a restaurant of our choice. We declined and decided to focus on the fact that we are now happily married now and can’t change the events of that day. I must say that even though I understand it was not Stonebrooks fault that there was a power outage on my wedding day, I feel it was there duty to make it right. P.S. I should add that it was 90 degrees on the day of my wedding, so it was very hot! Not much dancing going on to say the least.

2015-11-20T13:14:07 Response from the vendor

There are a few points we would like to clarify: 1. As the review stated we only had half-power in the facility due to an Xcel Energy power outage (not anything Stonebrook Manor had control over). However, something the reviewer is unaware of is that... Read Less Read More

Stonebrook

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah E

We went through two different coordinators. I wish our coordinator had given us more attention, or at least seemed more excited. We made all our decisions, put everything to together way ahead of time, so there was very little to be done. They barely helped during the rehearsal.... Read More The day of, they weren't organized, we had to take control to get the ceremony started. The food was good, but there were no steak knives and I couldn't cut into the medallions at all. The servers/bartenders were amazing and we actually had a really great time. The venue was perfect, the ceremony was perfect. Everyone was very happy with the venue and overall we're glad we chose Stonebrook.

My Dream Wedding at Stonebrook

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Stonebrook Manor was the perfect place for me and my husband to get married! It was absolutely stunning without any decorations, but then once we added our own decorations it really made it feel like a dream. The "captain" who was assigned to help us on the day of did a... Read More fantastic job and made sure everything was going on schedule and also served my husband and I our food!!!! The venue was very clean and the food was great. I would absolutely recommend Stonebrook Manor for weddings!

Stonebrooke Manor

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Cheri G

Stonebrooke Manor was a great choice for a venue for our wedding. The venue was beautiful and the staff was great to work with. They made every detail of the wedding easy and working with their venues took away a lot of the stress of the wedding. I would highly recommend this... Read More venue to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding without all of the stress.

Great Venue!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Carissa K

Stonebrook was perfect for our wedding day! The grounds in the summer time are AMAZING and look GREAT in pictures! The preferred vendors are all awesome and work directly with Stonebrook and their contact person, so I didn't have any stress with that! We got a great deal having... Read More our wedding on a Monday night, which included the ceremony/reception spaces, our cake, Hors d'ouvres, DJ, Photographer, and Florist all for $4300 with the Gold Package. Some of their prices have changed so this may not be current now. The food was so good and all our guests loved it! We paid $36/person and got 2 entrees (Salmon and Short Ribs), 2 salads, 1 vegetable, 1 side item (3 cheese potatoes), and rolls. They did their best accommodate all our requests, even if it was something they had never done before. I would recommend them to anyone on a budget or not!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jackie M

Had my wedding here in 2012 and loved the venue. The staff left something to be desired. They tried to charge me an extra $1000 until I showed them all of our paperwork showing we didn't owe that much which went fine everyone makes mistakes. But what got me was that my new... Read More husband, new in-laws and half of my bridal party got food poisoning on my wedding night and when I called to confront them they didn't say or offer anything in compensation but tried to pass it off on the cake! Unless its super moldy you cannot get food poisoning from baked goods! Also, the staff was suppose to be in charge and involved in the timeline of my wedding, but the day of I was closed in the brides room and had no idea of what was going on. The man "in charge" of the day I had to send my mother to track him down and only saw him once before the ceremony, and even then its because I left the room searching for him to say "is it starting? where do I go?"..... beautiful place but I hope the staffing has changed, especially the cooking staff!