Bridal Makeup, skincare, spray tanning and lashes!

At Sweet P Beauty we believe in the transformative power of cosmetic artistry, hair styling, and genuinely enjoy the process of bringing each bride’s vision to life. When we say service, we mean service. You can always count on our professionalism, punctuality, and perfectionism. Whether it's makeup and hair for your wedding day, or the development of an updated makeup seasonal refresh, Sweet P Artists' deliver creative excellence that comes from our personal passion for our work. Serving the greater Pacific Northwest - from Bellevue to Seattle to Tacoma - when you hire Sweet P you can be confidant that you are in good hands. We don't leave until it looks the way you want it to look.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

212 Wells Ave S, Renton, WA Serving all of Washington (206) 718-4103
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Christine H

Tiffany, aka Sweet P Beauty, is the MOST ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE makeup artist you could hire for any event, especially your big day. As a professional artist and as a person, she is turly special. As a person, Tiffany is sweet, kind, funny, totally flexible!. As a make-up artist,... Read More she is incredibly talented. I did a trial with her for my engagement photos and I asked for a soft, natural, glow-y look and BAM, I got it. I thought that this was the look I would go for on wedding day. But then on the morning of, I decided I wanted a more glamorous, darker, glow-y look, but still a look where I looked like myself! I was nervous because I had never done that before and I did not have a trial with it. But of course with Tiffany, she made me comfortable and reassured me that we could be flexible and change anything if I did not like it. BUT BOOM, she gave me EXACTLY the look I was wanting and going for. Plus, she made all 7 of my girls and 2 mothers look incredibly gorgeous. ALL DAY, people were telling me how flawless my face looked, who did my make-up, and that I looked glamorous.On top of making me look stunning on engagement day and my wedding day, she is just a total professional. She made it a point to come early on wedding day to set up with her partner hair stylist to set-up. There is no drama or fuss with Tiffany, she keeps it absolutely clean and professional. I also noticed that Tiffany puts a lot of care and effort into details like the kinds of products she uses. She uses natural, gentle products because she actually cares about your skin. I noticed this at our first meeting and got to talking about how important skin health is, and it just made me feel really good to be talking to a professional who knows the importance of health and real beauty. Tiffany, thank you for the work that you do and the fact that you do it with such love, care, dedication. It is such a big deal- that your work can make a person’s special day so lovely and so beautiful. And so unforgettable. I get to keep those pictures forever and I am so proud and grateful that we got to meet and connect and that you were our girl for our big day. I have never felt so beautiful in my life, I felt like a princess, and I will never ever ever forget what you did for me. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Christina W

Tiffany is the absolute best! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my entire bridal party of 9 girls, plus myself. She was able to get everyone done ahead of schedule, so no one felt rushed the day of the wedding. I loved my make-up trial (which I used for my bridal... Read More shower) and day-of makeup. It lasted the whole evening of eating, dancing, and lots of pictures; I never once worried about what I looked like. She is so easy to work with, accommodating to our timeline, and most importantly, she does amazing work. Every single one of my bridesmaids said they LOVED their makeup and would use her again for future events. I highly recommend Sweet P Beauty to anyone looking for your bridal or make-up needs.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Caroline G

I found Tiffany through The Knot and was fortunate enough to book her for my wedding. We had a very difficult time booking makeup and hair because of our small wedding party, but Tiffany was more than willing to make exceptions for me and was so easy to work with. She is... Read More incredibly talented and played a huge part in making me feel gorgeous on my special day. She also took my stressed out bridesmaid in stride, which is easier said than done. I've seen her several times since our wedding for eyelash extensions and she does a gorgeous job every time, and she's just fun to chat to. I couldn't recommend Tiffany/Sweet P Beauty enough!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Danelle S

Tiffany was referred to me by my hair dresser. And I'm so incredibly lucky and grateful to have her there on my big day. She was willing to come to us and had no c0ncerns with adding another member to the bridal party at the last minute. She just made it all happen -... Read More beautifully! She was absolutely amazing with the whole bridal party, everyone looked stunning. My 6yr old daughter often reminds me of "the make-up girl" and how she felt like a princess because of Tiffany's magic. I was even brought to tears because I couldn't believe how perfect my make up was. I would refer Sweet P Beauty in a heartbeat! I recently went back to have lash extensions - so fun and pretty. The process takes a bit of time but she is so charming it made the time fly. I feel like I've known her forever! Thank you Tiffany!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jennie H

Tiffany was awesome! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was very professional! She was fun to have around while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready on my wedding day and everyone was really happy with their makeup. I don't wear a ton of makeup, and she was really... Read More respectful of that wanted to make sure I was comfortable and looked like myself on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend her! The consultation was fun at her cute studio too!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Anna H

Tiffany is amazing! She understood exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day, and Tiffany made it happen! Beyond being incredibly talented, Tiffany is so professional and reliable. I recommend her to all of my... Read More friends who are getting married. Her work speaks for itself--she is amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Maureen M

Tiffany was great to work with. I took my maid of honor and my wedding planner friend to get trail hair and makeup. She adroit girls day out really fun. I would like to give a shout out to the hair stylist she works with. I am terrible with names, but she was amazing and gave... Read More all of us perfect hair for the big day.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Dominique S

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I can't stress that enough. She's prompt, friendly, respectful, and a lot of fun to talk to during appointments. I found her shop on the Knot and decided to go with her because she's an esthetician as well. She prepped me so well... Read More for my wedding-- I got lash extensions, gentle glycolic peels, and great skin care tips. When she did my makeup trial she made sure to let me know I could make any changes even on the big day. As a bride there are a ton of things you're planning for so it was helpful to get that flexibility. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my bridal makeup but she also did an amazing job with my boudoir shoot makeup. On the big day she gave me a touch up kit and even helped me into my dress! I had an amazing experience. I also decided to get my pre-honeymoon waxing done at Sweet P Beauty and Erin was fantastic! I was a first-time waxer (underarms, half legs, and brazilian) and the process went smoother than I thought. She helped me feel comfortable and relaxed, and kept the conversation going so I could stay a little distracted. :-)

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Liane F

Tiffany did makeup for me (bride) and four of my bridesmaids, including an 11 year old junior. She was amazing! She was a pleasure to work with. Very easy to communicate with and was very patient with all my questions. We did a trial run a few weeks before my wedding and it... Read More was exactly what I wanted. Tiffany was prompt and professional, and did all our makeup very quickly; we had some extra time to give to the pre-ceremony photos- and to relax! I really appreciated that the makeup for my niece was age -appropriate. Thank you, Tiffany, for perfect makeup!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Meaghan M

Tiffany was incredible. I don't typically wear makeup but Tiffany was accommodating with my requests and kept me looking and feeling like myself on my big day. Everything from the trial the month before, to the eyebrow waxing, to the day of makeup was perfect! Tiffany actually... Read More showed up before schedule on my wedding day (which is no big deal at all!) but she was so kind and offered to do my maid of honors makeup as well since she was early. She is so sweet and easy to talk to as well. Charina, who styled my hair and works with Tiffany, was also amazing! I showed her a few photos of what I wanted and she took those photos as inspiration and executed the perfect style! I also had a floral headpiece that she incorporated into my look flawlessly. Tiffany and Charina are better than I could have ever hoped for on my big day! I highly recommend Sweet P Beauty!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly S

We hired Tiffany to come in and do my wedding makeup, along with makeup for my bridal party, mom and sister-in-law. She was absolutely wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding day and the day-of! As part of the bridal makeup package, you get a discount on lash... Read More extensions which I highly recommend getting! They make life so much easier leading up to the wedding and honeymoon because you don't really have to worry about putting on eye makeup. Also, you get an opportunity to get to know Tiffany more in advance of the wedding day. She is super personable and flexible with her scheduling. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and was able to get through everyone's makeup well in advance of the time we needed to leave for the venue. She was very organized and kept an eye on the girls getting their hair done to help determine who should be next in line for makeup. Tiffany is extremely talented and helped make me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you, Tiffany!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Johanna S

I had my wedding make up done by Sarah. She was amazing. She knew exactly what would look good on me. And just in general helped me understand make up better. She was super friendly. Most importantly she was super flexible. I had a last minute change in my wedding time which... Read More meant she had to come at like 6 in the morning and she was more than willing to come that early. I would highly recommend this salon to any of my friends. They have a lot of experience and were awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelcee J

Tiffany did an amazing job with my wedding day makeup! She was so patient and always provided many options when I couldn't decide exactly what I wanted. She had some awesome suggestions and really pays attention to your skin to be sure that the products won't irritate or cause... Read More any problems. I had a really hard time choosing a lip color and Tiffany changed it at least 5 times during my trial to make sure I was happy! Thank you so much Tiffany!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lisa G

HIGHLY recommend Sweet P Beauty – Tiffany is THE BEST!! She came in last-minute and saved the day by doing the make-up for my entire bridal party after I had a bad trial-run with another beautician/salon (the last thing you want is to have bad make-up on your wedding day)! She... Read More has a true knack and eye for what will look good with each person’s individual features, and she can do anything – I brought her a picture of the “look” I wanted, and she was able to do it exactly. Plus, she uses quality product and has tons of options, colors, and varieties to choose from. She’ll work with you to get it right, and she is just an all-around beautiful, sweet person – she is so great to talk to and a calm, easy-going presence to have with you during such a hectic, exciting day (which is also important too)!! You should definitely go with Tiffany – she will get it right and make you look beautiful … Thank you Tiffany!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Rina M

Tiffany and Team are AMAZING! I was an elopement Bride and needed someone on the fly that was going to make me feel my very best on my special day. She responded right away! My make and hair could have been on a Bridal Magazine cover as I felt like a supermodel. Thank you for... Read More amazing service and for making my day special with your calm, kind, loving presence.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katrina L

Tiffany did the make up for my wedding last year. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids and my mother. We all LOVED our looks. She really nailed it. Our makeup lasted all night and was just perfect. You absolutely can't go wrong with Tiffany! That and she is sweet,... Read More professional and fun! She really cares that you love your look. She is a must for an important event in your life!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alyssa D

Tiffany is an amazing make-up artist! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world! From the start, she was great with communication. She is easy to work with to schedule appointments and was able to always accommodate my crazy schedule. She even traveled to my... Read More location for the wedding! She was able to take my vision for my wedding make-up and make it even better (she made me feel like a Disney princess)! I'm a fairly indecisive person, especially when it came to deciding what to do for my make-up, but Tiffany was able to work with me to decipher all of my random ideas and even look at the theme of my wedding and design a look that was perfect for the event! Even for my bridesmaids, she gave them looks that let them have their own personal touch, but stuck with the overall look of the wedding! She is, hands-down, one of the best make-up artists in the area. She did not feel like a make-up artist who was only there for the wedding and that is all; she felt more like a friend! Everyone in my bridal party loved her! She made everyone feel comfortable throughout the whole crazy morning. I would recommend her any day to any of my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Lindsey B

I am not one to ever go and write a review about someone however Tiffany is more then deserving of it. First off I have never had my makeup done by someone else so being nervous was an understatement. After meeting tiff she had a way about herself to keep me comfortable and was... Read More able to put my mind at ease. She puts 100% into her work and absolutely loves what she does. She makes you look and feel better then you ever have before and who doesn't want that on their wedding day :) She was flexible with travel willing to do whatever we wanted. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone I know or come in contact with who is looking for a makeup artist she is truly amazing. Thank you tiff for making me so beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

First off I want to say Sweet P Beauty isn't just a 5 star rating but a 10 star rating. I have known Tiffany for quite some time now and the most recent opportunity I was able to participate in with her was my sisters wedding. Tiffany came and did not only the bridal parties... Read More makeup, but some of the other guests makeup as well. This was unexpected of her and she went above and beyond in all areas. Customer service, beauty, etc. Among all she was very pregnant and had to deal with a very indecisive party to put makeup on. I would highly HIGHLY reccomend Sweet P Beauty to any and all people seeking to have a wondetful experience in and around cosmetics.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Danika K

Tiffany is truly amazing at what she does! She makes you look beautiful and natural for your special day. I got so many compliments on how natural my make up looked. The pictures turned out amazing. She is a must for any bride to be!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Ally N

I have so many wonderful things to say about Tiffany. She was amazing! My makeup looked flawless (which is saying something because my skin was going crazy the week of my wedding) and Tiffany made me feel super confident on my wedding day. I was so nervous about getting married... Read More in front of family that I was almost in tears and Tiffany walked in the room, took one look at me and asked if I needed a hug. She was seriously the best investment I made that day!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Ryan W

Tiffany did the makeup for our wedding. She did an incredible job on me (the bride), my two sisters, my niece and my mother and mother-in-law. We are all very different in what we are wanted, our skin tone and coloring and she somehow made everyone feel like a more beautiful... Read More version of themselves. In addition, her lovely, hilarious and relaxed personality was just the thing we all needed right before the big day. I feel very glad to have found her and this will not be the last time we work together!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jamie D

I feel like I have a new best friend! Tiffany was professional, on time, and our makeup and hair was on point! I will refer Sweet P to everyone! You can tell she really loves what she does. My flower girls had a ball with her and my mom felt like a queen. I'm so happy I will... Read More look great in the pictures I spent so much money on. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Carleigh M

Tiffany is not only incredibly talented but such a dream to work with. After searching high and low for the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day, I stumbled across Tiffany on Yelp. I sent her an inquiry and as soon as she responded, I knew instantly that she was the one. I... Read More felt like she was genuinely excited to get to know me, my vision, and make the whole process as stress free as possible. Makeup was SO important to me that she was the first vendor that I booked. Since I planned my wedding from out of state, I was not able to do my trial with her until a couple of days before the wedding yet I never once felt nervous. I walked into my trial feeling like she was a long lost friend and trusted her 110%. Tiffany completely exceeded my expectations and made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I had my makeup done at 8am and it looked amazing all day long... even the photographer made several comments! Most importantly, my husband absolutely loved the look that she created. I am so sad that I don't live in WA because I would be a life long client of Tiffany's. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did to make my day a dream come true, Tiffany. :)

Flawless bridal makeup!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Braden U

Ginger is an incredibly talented makeup artist! She knew exactly what colors would look good with my skin, hair and eyes, even though I wasn't sure what I wanted when I came to her for my trial. Just as valuable, she cared as much as I did about me looking my best on my wedding... Read More day, and she truly catered to me. She was a calming presence on the wedding day, and even stayed with me through the first look and family photos to make sure I still looked flawless when I walked down the aisle. I still go to Ginger for my brows and facials because she's so talented and we've built a friendship. If recommend her to any bride!

Tiffany

Tiffany is a Wedding Makeup Artist & Master Aesthetician who helps brides by prepping with skincare months before their big day and doing makeup day of. Her journey began with cosmetics at Nordstrom where she learned makeup artistry & the value of delivering first class service— all while remaining flexible and positive. In 2014, Tiffany received her Master aesthetics license expanding her portfolio to also include skincare - understanding that healthy skin is the real foundation for looking great. She identified this gap in the industry—a missing bridge between makeup artistry and skincare.