221 W. Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX (817) 215-8654

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Kathryn L

T&P Station is a beautiful, enchanting venue. The amazing pictures that we have from our wedding day would make your jaw drop! The pricing is perfect, and the location is conveniently close to downtown Fort Worth, many hotels, and the train station (obviously!). While the venue... Read More itself was perfect, I wish that a few things had been different. The parking is very confusing. The lot directly in front of the building is a paid lot ($8 per day!), but the machine to pay is solar powered, and on my cloudy wedding day, it stopped working! So guests were scrambling to download the app on their phones to pay for parking before they could come inside! They do provide a free parking lot, but it is quite a distance down the train tunnels to walk in a nice dress and heels, so a lot of guests opted to pay for closer spots. Also, since it is owned by the Fort Worth Transportation Authority, there was a city employee that we had to go through for all correspondence about booking, payments, and requests. This person changed halfway through my planning process and I was not informed that I had a new contact. Regardless, the new contact was rather hard to get ahold of via phone, and often responded slowly via email. My planner would call and leave multiple voicemail messages before getting a reply. It felt at times that the contact didn't seem to understand how important the upcoming event was, especially in the week leading up to the wedding, as she told us how many emails she has after coming back from vacation, as if that was a consolation for not responding to us the week of the wedding. This was a bit frustrating in the end, as tensions and stress is always high in that last week. Aside from these two things, the experience was great. The venue itself is perfect, and speaks for itself. I recommend it to any bride on a budget, as it is fairly priced for the beautiful pictures that you will have forever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey S

All I can say is WOW! From the beginning, the service was exceptional. Taneisha handled all of my questions with ease and timeliness. She accommodated all of my needs. When you book on Saturdays, you get the whole day and can pick up the keys the night before. This put me at... Read More ease because I didn't have to worry about working around anyone else's event. All of my vendors were able to get into the venue no problem and to pick up after with no problem. All guests have to be out of the venue BY 11 pm because of city noise ordinances, but that was not an issue for me. The space easily accommodated 170 guests, a large dance floor and a cocktail area. The thing that I think I loved most about the venue is that it does not need any decorations, as it is absolutely gorgeous on its own. We did very simple florals so as not to take away from the beauty of the architecture. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Melody C

We had our wedding reception here on 08/06/17. Someone recommended that we go scope out this place when we first got engaged, and I am so glad that they did! I LOVE the architecture of the building, and it was perfectly complementary to the wedding we were planning. It was... Read More exactly the right size for our large guest list, and it met all of our needs. The management staff were so friendly and easy to work with, and the rental included the whole day so we could set up everything we needed to the morning before the ceremony. I absolutely recommend that you check this place out!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Larissa B

We had our wedding at the T&P Station and it was wonderful! We had 240 guests and were able to sit comfortably and still have tons of open space for a dance floor. The venue itself is beautiful and does not need much decorating. We also enjoyed being able to bring in our own... Read More alcohol, in the end it saved us thousands of dollars. I would definitely recommend checking out this venue for anyone, and if you are on a tighter budget but still want a formal wedding, this is a great option!

Great, unique venue!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Janice M

Our experience at this venue was great. It is still owned by the City of Fort Worth, and is still attached to an active train station. The venue itself is stunning. It has amazing vaulted ceilings and intricate ceiling work and chandeliers. It is very art deco and is so... Read More fancy you won't need any decorations! First of all, the hall is open during normal business hours, so you can go check it out at your convenience without having to set up an appointment. You have to select from a list of preferred caterers and must have TABC servers (but you can supply your own booze!). You must also hire an off duty police officer through the venue management for your event at the cost of $30/hr. you will need one officer per 100 attendees. This venue is very hands off. they give you the keys the day before, and grant you access at 8am the day of the event. They will set up your tables and chairs (included in the rental price) for you. They are lifetime folding chairs in white. There is a small kitchenette with a small ice maker in the venue. The ice maker couldn't keep up with our drinkers, so I would recommend bringing extra. There is free parking for the venue at the TRE western fare zone park and ride, 200 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX 76102. This lot is linked to the venue via a tunnel. The renters are responsible for all clean-up except breaking down tables and chairs. We packed up everything and some janitors came in at the end of the night to start throwing stuff away. You're required to return the keys by 1pm the day after your event. it was very easy and i'm so glad we booked our reception here. it was so unique and romantic.

VENUE WAS PERFECT, service was lacking

Reviewed on 3/13/2014

The T&P was absolutely gorgeous! Rich in history, the Art Deco design was just our style and turned out beautiful for our wedding! The venue itself was just stunning. We liked the fact that we could bring in our own catering service, bartenders and provide our own alcohol. This... Read More saved us a lot of money. The parking situation was a little strange as they share a lot with the post office - which you aren't aloud to use even on the weekends! However, it was remedied by using the lot behind the venue which has an indoor tunnel to the back doors. The only negative thing I can say about my experience is that the event coordinator was nearly impossible to reach. The communication and responsiveness was sub-par and caused me a little bit of stress in the final weeks leading up to our wedding. However, the value of the venue is very reasonable. We are very happy that we chose T&P for our BIG day.

Awesome reception venue!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Mandi W

If you are looking for a unique, stunning location to have a reception your guests will never forget, then look no further than the T&P! Kristen is very helpful and we were able to bring our own alcohol, rental items, and basically everything else needed in! There is a... Read More rental fee, but it is reasonable and well worth it! You can also choose to hire the owners of the T&P Tavern and Ritzz Catering to cater your event. Their kitchen is next to the main room, so the food will be hot and delicious! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how great the food was!!! Seriously, you will not regret going with this pair of fantastic vendors! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Alma M

They were great! Kristen, the Facility Manager was very helpful and helped everything go by great!. I would only suggest to have someone be there throughout the night in case anything were to happen. Overall, it was a beautiful place and wonderful experience.

Review for T & P Train Station

Reviewed on 9/24/2007 natasha e

that it was a historical building that had been very well remodeled.;if you have a band the room has really bad a dj