221 W. Lancaster Ave, Fort Worth, TX (817) 215-8654

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Casey S

All I can say is WOW! From the beginning, the service was exceptional. Taneisha handled all of my questions with ease and timeliness. She accommodated all of my needs. When you book on Saturdays, you get the whole day and can pick up the keys the night before. This put me at... Read More ease because I didn't have to worry about working around anyone else's event. All of my vendors were able to get into the venue no problem and to pick up after with no problem. All guests have to be out of the venue BY 11 pm because of city noise ordinances, but that was not an issue for me. The space easily accommodated 170 guests, a large dance floor and a cocktail area. The thing that I think I loved most about the venue is that it does not need any decorations, as it is absolutely gorgeous on its own. We did very simple florals so as not to take away from the beauty of the architecture. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Melody C

We had our wedding reception here on 08/06/17. Someone recommended that we go scope out this place when we first got engaged, and I am so glad that they did! I LOVE the architecture of the building, and it was perfectly complementary to the wedding we were planning. It was... Read More exactly the right size for our large guest list, and it met all of our needs. The management staff were so friendly and easy to work with, and the rental included the whole day so we could set up everything we needed to the morning before the ceremony. I absolutely recommend that you check this place out!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Larissa B

We had our wedding at the T&P Station and it was wonderful! We had 240 guests and were able to sit comfortably and still have tons of open space for a dance floor. The venue itself is beautiful and does not need much decorating. We also enjoyed being able to bring in our own... Read More alcohol, in the end it saved us thousands of dollars. I would definitely recommend checking out this venue for anyone, and if you are on a tighter budget but still want a formal wedding, this is a great option!

Great, unique venue!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Janice M

Our experience at this venue was great. It is still owned by the City of Fort Worth, and is still attached to an active train station. The venue itself is stunning. It has amazing vaulted ceilings and intricate ceiling work and chandeliers. It is very art deco and is so... Read More fancy you won't need any decorations! First of all, the hall is open during normal business hours, so you can go check it out at your convenience without having to set up an appointment. You have to select from a list of preferred caterers and must have TABC servers (but you can supply your own booze!). You must also hire an off duty police officer through the venue management for your event at the cost of $30/hr. you will need one officer per 100 attendees. This venue is very hands off. they give you the keys the day before, and grant you access at 8am the day of the event. They will set up your tables and chairs (included in the rental price) for you. They are lifetime folding chairs in white. There is a small kitchenette with a small ice maker in the venue. The ice maker couldn't keep up with our drinkers, so I would recommend bringing extra. There is free parking for the venue at the TRE western fare zone park and ride, 200 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX 76102. This lot is linked to the venue via a tunnel. The renters are responsible for all clean-up except breaking down tables and chairs. We packed up everything and some janitors came in at the end of the night to start throwing stuff away. You're required to return the keys by 1pm the day after your event. it was very easy and i'm so glad we booked our reception here. it was so unique and romantic.