Book Your Wedding with TerrAdorna

A BALLROOM IN MANOR, TX

TerrAdorna is a set on 30 acres of meadows, rolling hills and shady landscaped groves that combine to create a picturesque setting for a rustic, Texas-chic wedding. Located 22 miles from Austin, guests will feel that they're in a world of their own, as they gaze out over the magnificent tri-county view from high atop the ridge where the venue sits, enjoying a breathtaking panorama that you'll only find in Texas.

Idyllic outdoor ceremonies, classic ballroom receptions or a night of cocktails and dancing under the stars are all on offer at this versatile venue. With enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests, both intimate events and grander affairs work equally well at TerrAdorna. For your convenience, the following three event spaces are available for both ceremonies and receptions.

The Terrace. The Terrace is a picture-perfect spot for an outdoor wedding, with the magnificent, endless expanse of land and sky as the backdrop for the ceremony. Wedding pictures of the bride and the groom surrounded by a bloom of wildflowers against a vista of rolling hills make a great addition to the wedding photo album.

The Wrap-around Deck. This lovely patio provides a scenic venue for guests to mingle and dine at a cocktail reception, while glass overhead doors provide protection from the elements without detracting from the spectacular view.

The Main Ballroom. The venue's primary event space, the spacious Main Ballroom generally serves as the area for dining and dancing after a ceremony on the Terrace and cocktails on the patio. The décor is eclectic and contemporary and may be changed to suit the couple’s theme.

Wedding and reception arrangements at TerrAdorna are totally flexible. Combined with the eclectic approach of the venue to decorating and entertainment, TerrAdorna has gained enough of a following to become one of The Knot’s picks for its 2016 Best of Weddings list.

In keeping with its eclectic and flexible approach to event management, TerrAdorna welcomes outside catering and beverage vendors. Couples are welcome to visit the venue with their own vendors in order to determine and plan their own arrangements. Although couples are free to decorate however they wish, the venue's staff will help with the decorations, as well as set-up and clean up. The venue provides an altar and arches for the ceremony, chairs, tables, linen and lighting and sound systems.

TerrAdorna also has a comprehensive rain plan, to minimize any adverse effect that weather may have on an outdoor event. The covered porch has clear vinyl walls that drop down to add 1,000 square feet to the main indoor area. Accommodations may be booked at TerrAdorna. The venue is handicap accessible and has wireless internet access. All events start at noon and must end by midnight.

A Bridal Loft, measuring nearly 1,000 square feet, is assigned to the bride and her entourage on the day of the wedding, along with a hospitality nook containing drinks and snacks. While the bride prepares for her big moment down the aisle, the groom is billeted in a separate Groom’s House with his groomsmen. Other perks of having a TerrAdorna wedding include:

• Free time for wedding photo shoots or engagement photo shoots prior to the wedding day
  • Complimentary overnight stay for the couple
  • Free use of the audio visual system
  • Free use of architectural and event lighting

A Gathering Place Where Earth Meets Sky.

Unexpected. Airy ridge with stunning view. Country with a twist. Celebrate your day with us and enjoy a slice of heaven just minutes from town TerrAdorna: Contemporary Texas Eclectic. Unique, just like you.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

10900 Hibbs Lane, Manor, TX (512) 585-9105

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Katie E

After seeing 10 different venues throughout South Central Texas, and a last minute "Mom, can you and Toni please go see this one last venue"--we knew it was "the one" when we first pulled up. Signed the contract on the spot. Dory and Tom have a special gift and are a pure... Read More joy to work with. No question too small. They were so accommodating and Samantha, our day of event coordinator, made everything fall into place. Dory and Tom put a lot of thought into the design of TD. From the gorgeous and HUGE bridal suite, the separate groom's cabin, to all the lovely photo op locales on the property. The venue is ranchy, eclectic, modern, artsy, country--so much all rolled into one venue. Dory did the bouquets, the gorgeous arch, jazzed up our bottle centerpieces, and kicked up the guys' cute football boutainnierres for the wedding and they were stunning. Had so many people say that they had been to a lot of weddings but had not been to one at such a beautiful locale and so much FUN! This will be a day we will always remember and it could not have been possible without Dory, Tom, Samantha (our day-of-event coordinator), and of course Red

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Ashley S

I don't even know where to begin! We had our wedding at TerrAdorna in November (so, yes, this review is a bit late) and it was by far one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process. We found them online and decided to go out for a tour. We... Read More immediately fell in love with Tom and Dory! Besides the venue being absolutely breathtaking, Tom and Dory had a lot to do with our decision. They are wonderful and very welcoming. We didn't even make it back to our car after the tour before we decided this was the venue for us. We were concerned about the drive but decided it was well worth it. You have to drive a distance anywhere in Austin for these types of views so this wasn't any different and there was not a single complaint. The guests loved the venue and went on and on and on about how perfect it was. They still say it was the best wedding and venue they have ever been to. The bridal suite is huge and gorgeous and the grooms cabin was perfect! We stayed the night in the bridal suite and it was so comfortable.....and the views when you wake up! Wow! I tried to take pictures but couldn't capture the colors of the sunrise on film. The ceremony outside was on a whole different level and the reception was exactly how we imagined it. Dory even donated extra flowers and decor to what we already had. I was extremely grateful and was so moved by her generosity. Her touches to the decorations almost brought tears to my eyes. Especially the altar with the hanging flowers. Lovely! Crystal, the day of coordinator for TerrAdorna, was a blessing! She knows what she is doing and is on it! When we lost my garter in the midst of all the packing she made one in the back for me so we could still do the toss. She didn't have to but that's the kind of person she is. I want to have another party here. The vibe is great, the view is beautiful, and Tom and Dory are perfect. Do yourself a favor and book this venue. You will not find the complete package anywhere else. Trust us. TerrAdorna is perfect in every way. After your wedding here, when you are sitting looking back at your pictures and reliving the moments, you will be happy to have had TerrAdorna as part of this memorable day. Thank you Tom and Dory for everything.

2016-11-11T13:29:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy you were pleased with your day. Thank you also for mention of Crystal, who we appreciate working with. She's definitely good at what she does!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Shelby M

Can't say enough great things about TerrAdorna. The owners Dory & Tom are wonderful and the venue is BEAUTIFUL. They are professional and very kind and Dory is a fabulous florist. We had so many compliments from our guests regarding the amazing venue and we couldn't agree more!... Read More Beautiful country views but a very short drive from Austin!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ilissa T

TerrAdorna was the best venue I could have ever found!!! The moment I visited the venue I knew this was exactly where I was going to get married. My husband, didn't want to see the venue until our rehearsal and he was blown away when he arrived. Tom and Dory are so wonderful and... Read More accommodating. Tom was our officiant and helped us prepare a unique and special wedding ceremony, he is great at speaking and made the day very special. Dory did our flowers and boy oh boy did I get so many compliments. They were gorgeous, she did a beautiful job on the altar and even provided small hanging bottles with flowers in the entryways of the doors. Tom and Dory went above and beyond to make sure that we had a wonderful day, they even let us get in the day before to set up and get decor going. Since my mom and I did all the design and planning of the wedding (we also made most of the decor as well) we wouldn't have been able to get set up the day of in time, this was such a huge blessing to be able to get most everything set up the day before. My husband and I took advantage of the option to spend the night on the property the night of the wedding and that was honestly great, we didn't have to worry about leaving the night of and could wake up whenever we needed to the next morning to head home. TerrAdorna is top notch and I couldn't have asked for a more special and beautiful location to get married at. Thank you Tom and Dory for everything that you did for us!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jackie L

This venue is a wonderful surprise because of the view. The owners were great to work with. This is the second time I have used this venue and was very satisfied with the experience both times. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley C

The best and easiest decision we made during our wedding planning process. Tom and Dory have built the perfect venue. The views are amazing. The space is just what we were looking for. Tom and Dory were awesome. They worked with us and our schedules. Coming out to the venue a... Read More few times to see it and show our parents. The day before they set up tables and chairs and when I asked to break a couple down and then add them back again they were awesome about it. Pricing was great for the location and what is included. TerrAdorna built in to the price a day of coordinator. Great idea! Our day was so smooth and couldnt have gone better. We definitely recommend going out and meeting Tom and Dory!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cheyenne B

TerrAdorna was the perfect venue for our wedding and Tom and Dory were amazing! Crystal Ocassions set us up with a tour of the venue and we instantly fell in love with it. They offered everything we needed plus some! The bridal suite and grooms cabin were perfect for preparing... Read More for our big day and provided a great space to get ready and have fun before the ceremony. Tom officiated our wedding and met with us several times to ensure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Dory put together all of our flowers and everything looked beautiful. She made sure every detail was covered and even included a few surprises to make it extra special for us! I can’t recommend this venue enough- they were outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emilie V

Dory and Tom were absolutely FANTASTIC! Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was magical from beginning to end. I cannot recommend Terradorna highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Angela G

Can't thank Tom and Dory enough for providing such a beautiful and perfect venue for our wedding. They are so accommodating; I think we visited almost every time we were in town and fell more and more in love with it. Our guests were truly in awe of the views and the space and... Read More thought it provided the best backdrop for our ceremony and reception. We even decided on umbrellas a few hours before for additional shade and Tom got them right up. Plus, they provide tables and chairs and a day of planner with their fees. Dory will also do your flowers and everyone adored them; they were so vibrant and colorful. All worth every penny...especially Crystal whom we contracted with as our full wedding planner. They really made us feel like family and we will miss them!

2017-10-06T17:55:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you two for the kind words! We were honored to host you and I really enjoyed the unique floral design we created for you! Much happiness to you both!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Danielle G

Dory & Tom absolutely make this venue. They were so wonderful to work with and I can't say enough great things about the venue itself. My guests were blown away and our pictures are just gorgeous. I loved the intimate space and it was the perfect "southern eclectic" charm that... Read More we wanted for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 K D

Tom & Dory were amazing. They worked with us the whole time to make sure every detail of our day was perfect from the venue, to the flowers & the officiation! They even allowed my husband into the venue early on our wedding day so he could set up a surprise for myself, my... Read More bridesmaids & mom! We couldn't have asked for a better venue to have our ceremony & reception at! Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true! Tom & Dory you truly have a little piece of paradise on earth out there!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Kristina S

TerrAdorna made our wedding night a true dream come true! Dory and Tom were quick to answer my emails and patient with my never ending requests and questions. I have ZERO complaints about the venue itself! It was the PERFECT space for our 115 guests. The bridal suite (as you can... Read More see in the pics) is just beautiful and ginormous. It also has a wonderful bathroom/ shower/ closet/ bed/ couch and more in the room. Choose TerrAdorna :)

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura G

We held both our ceremony and reception at the venue. We also booked Dory for florals and Tom as our officiant. We were blown away by the venue and Tom and Dory's services and generosity. Words cannot express our gratitude. The venue is beautiful and Tom and Dory love what they... Read More do and will go out of their way to ensure a perfect day.. Thank you for making our dreams come true and exceeding all expectations. Sincerely, Laura and Jose Gutierrez

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sarah C

TerrAdorna is absolutely amazing and a must for any wedding! Tom and Dory are phenomenal and very accommodating. Tom was our officiant, he has a special ceremony book for all couples, and makes the ceremony very peachy! It was perfect. Our wedding was perfect and I could not... Read More have asked for a better place. Partly why it took 20 visits to 20 different venues before I found, the one, TerrAdorna. Also, the bridal suite is to die for, and you get to sleep there for the night. So we got to party with our guest and not worry about renting any rides home! Budget friendly, beautifully breathtaking, and a home away from home!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Walter M

Beautiful, Affordable, with Outstanding Customer Service! We love everything about Terradorna! As the owner of one the largest wedding entertainment companies in all of Texas. I have overseen thousands of weddings, and have been to over 300 different wedding venues personally. I... Read More have seen everyone out there, and to say my standards for how a wedding should go are exceptionally high would be a drastic understatement. Tom and Dory surpassed all our expectations and then some! We chose Terradorna because it is one of the most picturesque venues in all of Texas, and we wanted magazine worthy pictures that we got. From the beginning the owners were always extremely helpful with everything that we needed, and the day of couldn’t have went better. Samantha, our day of coordinator was a dream to work with! She was patient, helpful, and made sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire day. Setup your consultation today to see this amazing place for yourself. You won’t have to look anywhere else.

2016-11-11T13:33:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to write review for us. It means a lot to us in particular when we hear such praise from folk who are wedding professionals. It was a beautiful wedding, and we're so glad you were happy with your day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Bonnie C

We highly recommend TerrAdorna! It's a beautiful space for a wedding and reception, and Tom and Dori were a pleasure to work with. They very clearly love hosting weddings at their space. We even had to deal with rain on our wedding day (it was not ironic...), but Crystal,... Read More the onsite wedding coordinator, and the folks at TerrAdorna made the situation as painless as possible. They set up for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and then watched the weather for us. We ended up just "going for it" and doing the ceremony outside - the second the last guest was under shelter after the ceremony it started pouring! I really appreciated how the staff at TerrAdorna handled the rain situation, since we were quite stressed about it. It's a really beautiful space, and a good price for all of the things they include and the flexibility in vendors that they allow. If you want a hill country wedding, go check it out!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Miriam K

We were looking for a venue near Austin with a great view, and some items already included. Looking west we found everything to be SO expensive. While terradorna is not cheap, it is a significant bargain compared to other venues, and comes with a lot of "extras"--tables and... Read More tablecloths included for example. On top of that, the view is absolutely gorgeous, the venue is well thought out and beautifully decorated, and one of the owners is also a decorator/florist--she did our flowers and they were beautiful! We had a wonderful time at our wedding! We purchased a few 'extras' that Terradorna has for rent on site like two white couches to set up a hang out area, which was great to not have to bring in. As any venues, there are rule about what you can/cannot do, and we had a bit of miscommunication with the folks they hire to be their "day of" coordinators/venue contacts if you hire your own planner for example, but our planner did a great job working around those and we had a wonderful wedding day at TerrAdorna.

2016-10-17T13:00:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so happy to hear you were happy with your florals, too! Please send me an email or give me a call when you get a chance and tell me more about any miscommunications with our team. We're always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tiffanie L

Beautiful Venue. Wonderful Service. A Dream Come True! Tom and Dory allowed us to decorate the day before the wedding so I didn't have the extra stress on my wedding day to make sure all the decorations are in place and look phenomenal. I just felt at peace while touring the... Read More venue, in fact it was the first one we looked at! When you know, you know. It was a HUGE blessing to get married on their property. Both my husband and I are so happy with the service they provided to accommodate with our schedules and communicate promptly to all of our many questions. We got multiple compliments from our friends and family members on the venue. Location is also great! It was just far enough out of the city where you felt like you were in a whimsical country music video with big open fields, beautiful greenery, dirt roads, antique outdoor furniture (great place for photos fellow brides!!). The best part of this venue, in my opinion, is the spacious bridal room with natural daylight. The groom quarters are pretty neat as well, tucked away so your man doesn't get a peek at you the day of the wedding. I really cant say enough about how perfectly the venue is designed, you really have to check it out yourselves! TerrAdorna holds a special place in my heart to this day. Thank you for making our dreams come true Tom and Dory!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jade Y

Dory and her husband were wonderful. Our morning didnt start out the best but Dory was amazingly helpful. The venue was perfect as was the staff. Beautiful views, wonderful people and a well planned venue made for the perfect day. Just right for an intimate to medium wedding... Read More site. Every couple should.have the wedding of theirndreams.and this.place is where that can all start.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Steven R

I have dreamed of an outdoor, woodsy, chic and elegant wedding since I was a girl, and I'm happy to say that's what TerrAdorna provided and more. My husband and I had the good fortune to be married here in June of 2016. Tom and Dory are a delight to work with- unassuming and... Read More friendly but totally competent, and could fill in the gaps where my vision faltered. Dory did my florals- arch, bouquets, boutineers, and flowercrowns, all at a competitive price- which honestly set the entire mood for the wedding; guests lavished them with praise. The ceremony space overlooks miles of wild Texas countryside, and while it was hot in the middle of June, large umbrellas over the audience were able to mitigate the worst of it. There are details hidden all over the venue that turn it into a eclectic, whimsical wonderland, while still maintaining the elegance befitting of a wedding. The bridal suite in which we got ready was spacious and well-lit. The day-of coordinator (whose services are required, but complementary) was efficient and helpful. Overall I was very pleased with our experience at TerrAdorna. Tom and Dory, keep up the good work.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Aleina K

Dory and Tom were incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the planning process and especially on the day of. Dory did an overhead installation for us with yellow flowers that turned out amazing, and they had some nice lounges, umbrellas/tents, and an easel that we used as... Read More well. The day-of coordinator that came with our package was also a great asset on our wedding day and helped strip the evening of any real stress. TerrAdorna is so much bang for your buck and our wedding there honestly exceeded all my expectations. Thanks Tom and Dory for being so amazing, helpful, and cheerful. :)

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Chris K

I will start this review by saying that Tom & Dory, the owners of TerrAdorna, are nice people, quick to respond/communicate, and TerrAdorna itself is absolutely beautiful. It is obvious that the land and venue are well-loved and well-maintained. I cannot, however, in good... Read More conscience, leave a glowing review of my experience with this venue for my wedding. I genuinely hope (and believe) that my bad experiences were an anomaly, but I would like to leave this review so that future brides have the whole picture when searching for their venues in the Austin area. My wedding day was perfect, but when the majority of your budget is going towards your venue, I believe 50% of the experience is how happy you are the day-of and 50% of the experience is also whether or not this venue and its owners do all they can to settle your anxieties leading up to your big day…which they did not. If you are bride who is planning your own wedding, this may not be the place for you. Almost every issues that came up was well communicated and re-solved from decor drop off to not having the table linens discussed. There was also issue with the timeline...TerrAdorna's contract states you have the venue until 12 midnight, when in reality your send off needs to be at 11pm to give them an entire HOUR to clean up! I do not think these things should have presented themselves as issues in the first place and definitely left me questioning leading up to the day of my wedding weather or not I did, in fact, pick the right place for us. Again, I sincerely hope that my experience was a fluke, and hope that other who use TerrAdorna have the wedding of their dreams free of any issues.

2016-05-08T22:22:40 Response from the vendor

C., I’m so sorry you feel let down. Our goal is to help provide a good experience and clear expectations for each and every one of our couples; that’s what it’s all about. I’m sad for your anxieties leading up to your celebration. Anxiety is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Cally K

I'm not sure where to begin, but Dory and Tom went out of their way to make sure our special day was perfect. From the very beginning they always responded to my emails, requests to bring family by to see the venue, and our last minute ceremony requests. Dory jumped in and... Read More helped put together our bouquets on the day of and they let us borrow a bunch of different decorations. The venue is beautiful with an amazing bridal suite that's to die for. I'm so happy we chose TerrAdorna for our venue and would do it a million times over. If you want a beautiful and affordable wedding, choose Dory and Tom.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Jessica M

We had the most stunning, breathtaking, BEAUTIFUL, and unforgettable wedding at TerrAdorna on April 2, 2016. As a bride, everything was taken care of, from start to finish. There was no stress on my part in getting things done and making sure it was all run smoothly. Dory, one... Read More of the owners, is a huge blessing to have taken part in my wedding. She is so helpful and kind, always answering my questions very quickly and with grace. She did my flowers for my wedding and absolutely blew me away with them. Her husband, Tom, the other owner, was our officiant and did a fantastic job. He is also extremely easygoing and fun to be around, but still makes sure everything gets done exactly the way you've always dreamed of on your wedding day. I got so many comments from my guests on the view from TerrAdorna and how gorgeous it looked both at sunset and at night. My vendors said it was one of the most spectacular places they had ever worked. My wedding at TerrAdorna was, quite literally, a dream come true. Nothing could have been better. I am so happy with my choice of beautiful TerrAdorna for our wedding. I would do it again a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Dory and Tom are the #1 reason you go with Terradorna. These two were 100% committed to us and our wedding. No call or email was too trivial and no request was above accommodation. Caterer wanted to meet Dory in person to talk about the layout for the food table? Done this... Read More Tuesday evening. We lost the contract? Scanned and emailed immediately. We need extra time to set up? There's no event the night before so we're welcome to come early for decoration. They were there every minute we needed them and were out of the way during the ceremony. We can't thank them enough for the perfect day. It isn't enough to say this place is beautiful. The venue is constantly being upgraded, improved, and generally invested in. We had a popular wedding date so we made sure to reserve our date two years (!) in advance. We fell in love with the venue as it was, but that didn't stop Dory and Tom from installing gorgeous stonework on the ceremony floor, improving the weather plan and patio coverage, and adding new, rustic lighting. The layout works wonders in keeping the crowd centralized, and remains as such no matter the weather. The weather plan is actually one the things that took Terradorna above and beyond the other locations we were considering. Rain, heat, wind, whatever; there's an answer and it doesn't much affect the party. The Bride and Groom rooms are truly A+ facilities. Both are spacious and have all the amenities you could ask for. Terradorna was a most crucial element in making our wedding the best it could be.