Usagani Photography - Denver, Colorado

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files

Littleton, CO Denver and all Colorado (303) 506-0925

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ashley S

Robin was amazing! Our engagement and wedding pictures perfectly captured who we are as a couple and were more gorgeous than we could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Amber W

Robin is fantastic - easy to work with, fun personality (the kind that inspires awesome photos) and great eye for photography. He turned around our photos much quicker than anticipated and went above and beyond in all aspects. Our photos turned out amazing - clear, perfectly... Read More positioned and captured every moment/detail (including hard to photograph indoor shots with low lighting). Highly recommended!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Nichole H

I was reminded about how spoiled I was by Robin after being in a friend’s wedding this summer. They are still waiting for a peek at their photos two month later while I had a peek the next week and all of my photos shortly after that. We are so excited still to sit down and... Read More relive the entire day even though it was more than two years ago. He captured every detail of our entire day from the food to friends and family in architectural details in the venue. He is amazing. We plan to schedule future family photos sessions with him when we are in Colorado to visit family. There just isn’t any one better for me to trust such special moments with.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Bailey B

At be beginning of the wedding planning process my husband and I made a list of our top priorities, and photography was #1. We found Robin through a friend who was getting married and we were blown away by the photos she showed us. We immediately called Robin who was more than... Read More happy to sit down with us and show us more of his work. We decided to book him, and boy are we glad we did! He was so great to work with (open communication, organized and honest) and our pictures are more than we could have hoped for. He is so creative and has a true talent for photography. If you are looking for a professional individual and photos that you will cherish forever, choose Robinson Usagani...you won't regret it.

Guerrie wedding - Boulder, CO

Reviewed on 2/08/2014

What words can I use to describe Usagani Photography?... Let me start by saying unique, incredible, brilliant, radiant, celestial. In simple terms, Robin's work is absolutely amazing! We discovered him through another friend's wedding photos that were posted on Facebook.... Read More From that point, I knew he was a must have for ours! His eye is distinct, creative beyond description, and the lighting he uses is guaranteed to bring out the best in each and every one of your photos. He is always looking for pops of color, props and out-of-the-ordinary backdrops to ensure a one-of-a-kind quality shot. He truly captures the essence of YOU. I wouldn't have traded our photo shoot with him for anything and could have let it go on for hours; we had so much fun with it/him and couldn't wait to see the great outcome. Thanks to Usagani Photography, we now have the most memorable memories to last us a lifetime. We will definitely be a return customer for other events in our journey together, and highly recommend him for your family just the same! Thank you Robin, Deb & Paul Guerrie

Amazing

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Jeremy T

Where do I start. We first used Robin for our engagement photo's. The photos that he took were beyond amazing and far exceeded my expectations. Robin has a great sense of humor and is so personable, I quickly felt comfortable and was able to relax and have fun. Robin was able to... Read More capture moments in a way that I have never seen before. Our engagement photos are amazing. After seeing those photos I knew that our Wedding photos were going to be just as good. What separates Robin from the other Photographers we talked to was his personality. He takes the time to get to know you as individuals and as a couple and I believe that is why he is able to capture the moment and not just take a picture. To me that is what a good Photographer can do. I have seen so many wedding photos that just looked like a picture. Robin captured moments in time that even to this day, I can look at them and feel exactly what I was feeling at that time. He truly immersed himself in our Wedding and wasn't just a Photographer walking around snapping Photos, he was apart of our Wedding. The work he did was beyond good. I don't think I can put into words how much what he did for us means to my wife and I. If you are looking for a Photographer that will walk around and just snap a bunch of Photos and hope he got enough that you will like some of them, that's not Robin. If you are looking for a Photographer to take the time to get to know you and will capture those wonderful moments that you want to be able to see for a lifetime, then Robin is the man you want. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Robin and I cannot recommend him enough. Robin is a great Photographer.

Usagani Photography

Reviewed on 1/31/2014

Robin Usagani did a fantastic job with the photography at our wedding celebration. After a private ceremony, Robin captured wonderful memories of our family and friends gathering in celebration. Robin got all the standard posed pictures, including pictures of the venue,... Read More decorations, cake etc. and beautiful candid pictures throughout the afternoon. I am so happy with each and every picture. He has a very easy to work with style and has superb thought provoking ideas. I would highly recommend his photography to anyone, anywhere. Thank you again, Robin!!

Fantastic Photograper!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014

Usagani Photography did a great job of capturing ALL the moments, big and small, that I wanted to remember about my wedding. Robin has a great eye for what will make beautiful, memorable photos of important events. I especially loved the candid shots that he got when people... Read More weren't looking!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Carley Z

We have worked with Usagani with our wedding and he did my maternity shots. We have been absolutely delighted with everything that he has done. We started with our engagement photos - the day of the shoot was so fun - Robinson is really fun and laid back - we had a blast that... Read More day and it reflects in our pictures. We get so many compliments on them! He was a great addition to our wedding as well - really fun to work with and have around at the celebration. It is the little things looking back - the photos that he took while we were getting ready are some of my favorites - he really captured the moment and the personalities of my bridesmaids. He took some awesome creative shots at the wedding as well. I think the personality of your photographer is really important - you interact so much with them and Robinson was really great to work with. Just a great personality and good energy. We recommend him to all of our friends - and they are using him!

WELL beyond the norm

Reviewed on 1/29/2014

We picked Robinson based on seeing simply ONE previous album of a friend's wedding the year before. It was a done deal at that point in our heads, before we even called him. Upon meeting him he was as cool and easy to work with as we should have expected. With the advent of... Read More DSLR cameras, one could guess that anyone who is punctual and memorizes a short list of "stock" shots could make money shooting weddings. And most people are sadly okay with that. You will NOT get this service if you hire Robinson (other than the punctual part, haha). Remember creativity? That's exactly why we were drawn to him. Our engagement shots were excitedly planned over a couple phone conversations, and it's hard now to pick which photos we liked more; the engagement or the actual wedding shots. Robinson has a very contagious creative energy to him. "Why don't you try this?" He came to the table with many solid ideas, collaborated with us, then had a couple new shots he wanted to try (a theme that I see continuing with clients of his after us). Here's my take. If your wedding is as big a deal as you're probably making of it, what are people gonna remember more? The color of the napkins you obsessed over, or absolutely stunning shots of celebration? What are more important memories to invest in? And why wouldn't you go the extra mile to find a guy like Robinson? Oh yeah! And guess what? Those "high end", big name photogs you see in all the wedding mags? They cost many times what Robinson does, and he blows 'em away. All the services we hired for our wedding were good to great, but the one that we recommend to engaged friends without even thinking about it is Robinson Usagani. And what's been cool is seeing wedding shots from celebrations after ours, it's like a little vicarious living. You can see his evolution with new, creative shots. Book this guy now before he gets too popular. Serious.

Amazingly Creative Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014

Robinson Usagani photographed our wedding and did a fabulous job! He is a total professional, and takes incredible pride in his work. He is a perfectionist, but flexible, too, and has an amazing eye for unique and creative photos, although he can do traditional photos just as... Read More well. Everyone who looks at our wedding album just raves about it. Robin is a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend him.

Love my pictures!

Reviewed on 1/24/2014

Robin was my engagement and wedding photographer back in 2011. Not only was he professional, timely, and takes amazing pictures but he had great ideas. I had heard the typical scary stories of wedding pictures not coming out the way you had hoped but with Robin I didn't have... Read More this worry. I've recommended personally to friends who also love their pictures.