Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon & The English Dept.

Portland, OR

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

2632 SE 25th Avenue, Suite E, Portland, OR

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Kristen

Best bridal experience! This was my favorite bridal shopping experience of all the stores I visited in Portland. We had the salon to ourselves (I brought my mom and bestie). We were greeted with mimosas and hot tea. Beyond the service, the selection of dresses is amazing. They... Read More had so many I loved and I really, really wanted to purchase my dress here. You wont be disappointed. This experience is so personal and special. Thank you Xtabay!

Worth checking for multiple visits

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 tonneli g

I went to every Dress shop in the Portland area from ritzy Divine Design in NW portland to checking out the surprises Goodwill may have in store for me. Xtabay was very hard to find (no really... its hidden) but it was well worth the trek! although i did not buy my dress here i... Read More did find that Xtabay supplied the best dress shopping experience in portland. there is a dress for every style and budget here. you want all silk? real buttons? tea length? classic style? look no further! this store is too lovely for words, it smells like heaven and has far more luxurious decor than the fancy boutiques in town. In xtabay you will have a one-on-one shopping with one of their lovely and very helpful sales girls you will not soon forget. word to the wise: plan on letting them know what you are looking for, and come back a few times: start early.

Amazing collection of vintage dresses!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Janet G

Having been through the traditional bridal dress shopping extravaganza with many friends, I knew that I wanted something different. And easy. And vintage. And affordable. Xtabay was the perfect place, and I very quickly found an affordable dress that I fell in love with (on... Read More my first visit!). Liz and the other ladies at Xtabay are a lot of fun, and know their stock very well. The store is beautiful, and I have become a regular shopper there. By far the best collection of vintage dresses in Portland! Liz will soon be opening her bridal salon upstairs from the regular store, and it sounds like it will be amazing.

Start a Conversation!