A Complete Guide to Recreating Hailey Bieber's Bachelorette Party
Although she got married to Justin Bieber in 2018, Hailey Bieber continues to provide wedding inspiration to this day. Not only is the skincare mogul's wedding dress one of the most Google-searched celebrity gowns of all time, people continue to look to the former bride for wedding hair and manicure ideas too. (Hi, chrome wedding nails.) Fashion and glam aside, there's yet another element of her big day that we're still obsessed with: her bach trip.
Hailey Bieber's bachelorette party was certainly one for the ages. The "spicy" affair took place in West Hollywood, California, just a few days before the Biebers' 2019 sequel wedding in South Carolina. If you enviously watched the wild bash play out on the bride's Instagram Stories, we have great news: You, too, can recreate Hailey Bieber's Los Angeles bachelorette party for yourself or a friend. In this comprehensive (and shoppable!) guide, we break down where to stay, what to do, and how to pack like Mrs. Bieber for your own prewedding bash—pop star husband not included.
In this article:
Inside Hailey Bieber's Bachelorette Party in West Hollywood
Just days before Justin and Hailey Bieber's September 30, 2019 wedding, the bride-to-be partied with her nearest and dearest in West Hollywood, California. Kendall Jenner reportedly helped plan Hailey Bieber's bachelorette party, which included guests like Bieber's sister Alaia Baldwin, stylist Maeve Reilly, pro surfer Kelia Moniz, and content creator Natalie Manuel Lee.
The group began their night with dinner at Ysabel, a contemporary WeHo restaurant and lounge with a mid-century modern design. The party continued with drinks at the 1920s-themed bar Delilah, which is known for its swanky Art Deco vibe. While Hailey Bieber's bachelorette party didn't have a true theme, it was on the raunchy side, which she revealed to model Rosie Huntington-Whitely during an episode of her YouTube series, Who's In My Bathroom. "It's spicy at bachelorette parties," Hailey reminisced. "My bachelorette party was, like, p**** everything. It was, like, d*** straws [and other stuff]." In Instagram stories shared from the celebrations, partygoers could be seen wearing X-rated candy necklaces and drinking from pink goblets with "Bride to be" written in rhinestones.
What to Do on a Hailey Bieber-Inspired Bachelorette Trip
Now that you know all the dirty details of Hailey Bieber's bachelorette trip, you're ready to plan your own. Whether you're the to-be-wed or the bestie on planning duty, here's exactly what to do at a Hailey Baldwin bachelorette party.
Book a Rental in Los Angeles
To truly go all out, consider planning a bach trip in West Hollywood or the greater LA area so you can hit up the same hotspots as Hailey and her crew. Of course, we know that destination bachelorettes aren't always feasible. If California isn't an option, you can replicate the same vibes by going to similar restaurants and accessorizing with matching decor, which you can shop below. For groups that are able to travel to the West Coast, keep scrolling to find the best WeHo hotel rooms and home rentals.
Have Dinner at Ysabel
Begin your Hailey Bieber-inspired bachelorette party just like she did: with dinner at Ysabel. Located on Fairfax Avenue, this restaurant offers an eclectic New American menu (including Sunday brunch) and innovative cocktails. The property also has a variety of seating options that accommodate groups of all sizes, like an open-air courtyard patio, a dark and cozy bar, a private dining tent, and several lounge areas. In addition to general reservations, Ysabel also offers packages for large group event rentals.
Get Drinks at Delilah
Next, head to Delilah for after-dinner cocktails or a nightcap. This roaring '20s-inspired bar is only a six-minute walk from Ysabel, so no Uber required. Here, you and your besties can indulge in a late-night sweet treat, like their "slutty brownie," which is perfectly on theme with Hailey's self-proclaimed spicy soirée. For those that really want to pull out all the stops, you can also make large group reservations or splurge on bottle service too. Delilah is a huge celebrity hotspot, so keep an eye out for frequent A-list diners like Kendall Jenner, Ciara and Russell Wilson, or even Hailey Bieber herself.
Schedule a Chrome Manicure
While Hailey Bieber's bach was only one night (that we know of), your fun doesn't have to end there. After all, there's so much more you can do to emulate the bachelorette trip of Hailey Bieber. During your bash, we recommend scheduling a group manicure session. Hailey Bieber is known for going viral for her unique nail designs—especially her chrome mani, which was created by nail artist Zola Ganzorigt. Look into nail salons near your destination to enjoy some R&R…and to make sure everyone's nails are on point for the 'gram.
Stop by Erewhon Market
While in LA, be sure to allocate time for a trip to Erewhon Market on the itinerary. This luxury health food store partnered with Hailey Bieber to create a strawberry skin smoothie in the summer of 2022, which quickly took the internet by storm. Although the concoction was only available for a limited time, you and your crew will still have fun pursuing the aisle of this Los Angeles staple for unique snacks. And, if you really had your heart set on trying Hailey's concoction, bring a blender to your home base and try a copycat recipe (like this one from Vital Proteins that went viral on TikTok).
Plan a Spa Day
Following the wildly successful release of her skincare line Rhode, Hailey Bieber made a name for herself in the beauty and wellness community. While the line isn't available to shop in stores just yet, you and your besties can get Hailey-approved dewy and hydrated skin by scheduling a group spa day. There are plenty of top-rated spots in West Hollywood to treat yourself to a facial. Below are some salons to consider—or, use a service like Classpass or Groupon to find group rates.
- Ole Henrikson Face/Body Spa
- Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts Group Facials
- Dermalogica Flagship Store
- Lular Spa
- The Humble Abode Spa
Grab a Coffee at Alfred Melrose Place
If you were on Instagram in 2016, you're probably familiar with Alfred Coffee. The brand's Melrose Place location is an Instagramable haven that serves as the perfect spot to grab a pick-me-up for an afternoon of window shopping and sightseeing. (Pro tip: This coffee shop is right next door to the Kate Somerville spa clinic listed above, making it insanely easy to cross off two activities at once.)
Stop by SUR and Pump
Reality TV fans, this one's for you. If your goal is to replicate Hailey Bieber's bachelorette party, you're probably well-versed in the world of celebrity culture—which means you definitely need to schedule stops at Lisa Vanderpump's West Hollywood restaurants, including SUR, Pump and TomTom. (Trust us, the Bravo fans in your group will thrive.) Grab dinner, stay for a few cocktails, and be sure to grab some pictures while you're there. Bonus points if you snag one under the infamous frame of Tom Schwartz and Tom Sandoval kissing.
Sightsee in Hollywood
West Hollywood is only a ten-minute drive from Hollywood, so it may be worth planning a day to sightsee in Tinseltown. Check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame, pop into local museums, or take a guided tour of celebrity homes.
Where to Stay for a Hailey Bieber-Inspired Bachelorette Trip
Non-West Coasters will need to find a great place to stay for a Hailey Bieber bachelorette party. While you can always use a service like Hotels.com, Booking.com or Expedia to find competitive rates, we've also rounded up some of the best West Hollywood home rentals and hotels.
The Best West Hollywood Home Rentals
- Luxury awaits at this spacious private home, situated in Hollywood Hills West. While this West Hollywood bachelorette location is on the pricier side, it sleeps 10 guests, making it a great option for large groups. It features a variety of amenities, including a private backyard pool, a barbeque grill, an outdoor lounge area with a fireplace and a pool table. Not only does this three-story home boast a modern aesthetic, it's located within steps of Sunset Strip, which is bustling with comedy and music venues, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants.
- The East Coast meets the West Coast at this beachy four-person home, designed to look like it was plucked from the Cape Cod shores. This Vrbo property is nestled right in the heart of West Hollywood, making it easy to get around on foot. (Per the listing, it's within walking distance of well-known restaurants, including Lisa Vanderpump's locations mentioned above.) As if that's not cool enough, it also has a direct view of Marilyn Monroe's first Beverly Hills home.
- Six people can rent this modern apartment, which is conveniently set in between West Hollywood and Hollywood. We recommend this for groups looking to split their time between both locations, as it's just a few blocks from the Walk of Fame. This apartment complex features a number of shared amenities, including a communal pool, an outdoor fire pit and a game room with pool and ping pong.
- Looking for a West Hollywood bachelorette party home that's relaxed but still near the fun? You can get the best of both worlds in this unique cottage retreat that sleeps six. This quiet property has a private garden and parking spots—a huge plus for groups that plan on renting a car. It's just a few blocks away from Melrose Avenue, making it a great rental option for your crew.
- This charming guest house is what bachelorette party dreams are made of. Upon arriving at this West Hollywood property, you'll be met with a towering orange tree, vibrant flowers and lush foliage. The home, which can fit four guests, has two bedrooms, a patio and garden, and multiple seating areas. Just minutes away from attractions like Whole Foods and the Melrose Place Farmers Market, it's located in the middle of all the best spots WeHo has to offer.
The Best West Hollywood Hotels
- The Marriott West Hollywood Edition is set right on Sunset Boulevard, at the intersection between West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. In addition to swanky amenities like a pool and spa, this West Hollywood hotel also has an onsite signature restaurant and a rooftop bar—with sweeping views of the LA skyline, of course.
- It doesn't get more glamorous than Dream Hotels Hollywood. This mid-century modern flagship location is right in the middle of Hollywood Hills, meaning its convenient location is steps away from popular nightlife hotspots like TAO, Beauty & Essex, and The Highlight Room. It also has a pool, a lounge and a grill to make your stay as luxurious as possible.
- Music lovers and history buffs may prefer Andaz West Hollywood, which was the very first hotel on the Sunset Strip—meaning it was a popular destination for singers and bands in the 1960s. Centrally located in WeHo, this hotel has a pool, onsite dining, a fitness center, and a California cool modern aesthetic you won't find anywhere else.
- With only 39 rooms, Hotel Beverly Terrace offers a secluded boutique experience. This historic property boasts cozy rooms, a hidden garden, and an Italian restaurant that happens to be a neighborhood favorite.
What to Pack for a Hailey Bieber Bachelorette Party
We've covered what to do and where to stay for a bachelorette trip inspired by Hailey Bieber. To complete our guide, we've put together a list of essential items to pack, from Hailey Bieber's own bachelorette outfit to decor and even luggage.
Hailey Bieber's Bachelorette Dress
As soon as photos dropped, eagle-eyed fans were able to track down Hailey Bieber's bachelorette dress. She wore a ruched white midi frock with clear straps from Oh Polly—and it was only $57! Although both the white and peach colors are currently sold out, we were able to find a near-perfect dupe from Revolve in a similar price range.
Miniature Wedding Veil
Mrs. Bieber channeled her status as bride-to-be by pairing her white midi dress with a fun veil for dinner. When planning your own Hailey Bieber bachelorette outfit replica, be sure to top off your white midi dress with this cute headpiece.
Hailey and her crew were seen drinking out of pink goblets with "Bride" bedazzled in rhinestones. To get the look, consider splurging on a six-pack of similar pink goblets. Not only will they make drinking champagne way more fun, they'll serve as great party favors too.
For groups that prefer canned beverages, swap the goblets for pink koozies instead. You can snag this design from bridesmaid dress company Birdy Grey, which also offers plenty of bach party decor and accessories too.
Chrome Press-On Nails
What's a Hailey Bieber party without chrome nails? If you aren't able to make it to a salon, we have great news: You can easily give yourself the glazed donut manicure at home thanks to Dashing Diva, the first brand to launch two glazed donut nail alternatives. In addition to glazed donut press-on nails, they also offer semi-cured chrome gel strips, which can be applied and shaped to your natural nail.
Shimmery Press-On Nails
For more of a statement mani, you can emulate Hailey Bieber's nails with this silvery set of shimmering press-on nails from OPI.
Nearly every guest at Hailey Bieber's bachelorette party was spotted wearing a candy necklace, so be sure to leave room in your luggage for this sweet treat.
Look closely at Instagram Stories from Hailey Bieber's bachelorette trip and you just might see X-rated confetti scattered across the tables. We found a G-rated version of this shimmery decorative accent on Etsy, which you can customize with the bride's name or other fun sayings.
Shay Mitchell's luggage brand Béis is an internet fave—and it's not hard to see why. Not only are the designs effortlessly chic, they're known for offering way more storage than meets the eye. That's why this weekender bag is an absolute must for bachelorette parties. Whether you need a plane carry-on or a small bag to take in a car, this design will fit plenty of outfits, accessories and decorations.
Australian DTC luggage brand July has certainly been creating a lot of buzz, especially among celebrities. (Chrissy Teigen and Apple Martin—the daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin—are big fans.) If you've been meaning to upgrade your luggage, now's the time. This roomy carry-on has a crush-proof shell, as well as other bonuses like a lock, a hidden laundry bag and an electable battery.