100 Couple Instagram Captions for Your Cutest Pictures Together
Taking a cute couple photo is just half the battle—because when you're ready to post it on social media, you need a great caption too. If you ever find yourself lost for words, we're here to help. As your go-to source for the best Instagram captions for couples, we've got inspo for wedding guests, engagements, bridal showers, bachelorette parties—and now, couple photos. If you're not engaged yet and you're just looking for boyfriend and girlfriend quotes to use on Instagram, you're in the right spot. Below, we've rounded up all kinds of Instagram captions for couples, from non-cheesy cute captions to witty quips. Plus, we've also rounded up pop culture couple caption ideas inspired by your favorite movies, TV shows, books and music. Bookmark this page to use as your holy grail for your favorite couple photos to be shared on the 'gram.
In this article:
- Cute Instagram Captions for Couples
- Funny Instagram Captions for Couples
- Instagram Captions for Couples from Pop Culture
Cute Instagram Captions for Couples
There are so many ways to say "I love you" to your S.O. online, but we know it can be hard to find the balance between sentimental but not cheesy. Below, we've rounded up cute couple Instagram captions that are perfect for your favorite selfies and the pictures that still give you butterflies.
- I pick you, always and forever.
- To the moon and back.
- Je t'aime.
- My person.
- My happy place.
- A match made in heaven.
- Just the two of us.
- The good things in life are better with you.
- I love loving you.
- The heart knows.
- Down for forever?
- By your side is my favorite place to be.
- It's always you.
- All my heart and then some.
- The whole world is ours.
- I love you in every kind of way.
- You and me. It's a forever thing.
- Didn't believe in fairy tales until I met you.
- A love like no other.
- One & only.
- The heart knows.
- Owner of my heart.
- Lucky me.
- My constant crush.
- P.S: I love you.
- Soulmate and best friend all in one.
- That silly feeling.
- This one's mine.
- It's a forever thing.
- Full of love.
- Adventure buddy.
- me & u
- Other half.
- You're a lifetime.
- Nobody else.
- Something only we know.
- ☁️ 9
- 📍 always with you.
Funny Instagram Captions for Couples
If a cute quote isn't your vibe, a funny couple caption might be better for your feed. Of all the best Instagram captions for couples out there, these funny ones are sure to earn plenty of likes. Pro tip: Bookmark this page so you can come back to find more funny couple Instagram captions for future use.
- I'll keep this one.
- Glad you exist.
- We take perfect pictures because you light up the room.
- Dibs on this one.
- I knew I had to make you mine when you laughed at my jokes.
- Never a dull moment with this one.
- Year-round valentine.
- Thank you, Tinder.
- This is an #ad for dating your best friend.
- Swiped right, now it's for life.
- A relationship is when one person is right and the other one is not me.
- You're my favorite notification.
- Spring fling but make it year-round.
- Promise the next picture will be an engagement post.
- Don't call it a comeback, we've been here for years.
- Who else would I be with?
- Like for me, comment for [significant other's name].
- Felt cute, won't delete later.
- The best human to ever grace this earth.
- Surprise, it's us again.
- Can't keep calm because I'm crazy for you.
- If I'm dreaming, nobody pinch me.
- Living rent-free in my mind.
- Was I staring at you? Sorry, I can't help it.
- We're definitely two of a kind.
- Look who it is.
- Can't get rid of him/her.
Instagram Captions for Couples from Pop Culture
Inspiration for cute couple captions can be found just about anywhere—especially from your favorite songs, movies, TV shows and books. And if you're looking for creative boyfriend and girlfriend quotes to use on social media, these popular lines would make for great Insta captions. From romantic quotes to funny one-liners, these heartfelt couple captions embody true love and are perfect for your favorite pics together.
Instagram Captions for Couples From Movies and TV Shows
- "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." —The Notebook
- "That can't-eat, can't-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over- the-fence, World Series kind of stuff." —It Takes Two
- "If you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." —Sex and the City
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." —When Harry Met Sally
- "You don't step in love, you fall in. Head over heels." —Valentine's Day
- "Three words. Eight letters. Say it, and I'm yours." —Gossip Girl
- "You make me happier than I ever thought I could be." —Friends
- "You had me at hello." —Jerry Maquire
- "To me, you are perfect." — Love Actually
- "Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for." —Dead Poets Society
Instagram Captions for Couples From Music
- "One single thread of gold tied me to you." — Taylor Swift, 'Invisible String'
- "Lovin' you's the antidote." — Harry Styles, 'Golden'
- "You love me for who I am like the stars hold the moon." — Miley Cyrus, 'When I Look At You'
- "I love you and that's all I really know." — Taylor Swift, 'Love Story'
- "I can deal with the bad nights when I'm with my baby." — Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber, 'I Don't Care'
- "You could have my heart or we could share it like the last slice." — Drake, 'Best I Ever Had'
- "You're my end and my beginning." —John Legend, 'All of Me'
- "If I'm dreaming, baby, please don't wake me up." —Shawn Mendes, 'Fallin' All In You'
- "Can't stop staring at those ocean eyes." —Billie Eilish, 'Ocean Eyes'
- "I want it, I got it." —Ariana Grande, '7 rings'
Instagram Captions for Couples From Books
- "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." —Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- "History, huh? Bet we could make some." —Casey McQuiston, Red White and Royal Blue
- "I've never met someone who is so perfectly my favorite person." —Emily Henry, Beach Read
- "All the time in the world is worth nothing if I don't get to spend it with you." —Tricia Levenseller, The Shadows Between Us
- "He is half of my soul, as the poets say." —Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles
- "If there are two people in this world capable of finding a way to love each other, it's us." —Colleen Hoover, Maybe Someday
- "Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it," – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember
- "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." —Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
- "You're the dream." —Kevin Kwan, Crazy Rich Asians
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr. Seuss