Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Dallas Fort Worth Area

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Tiffany H

Becca is the absolute BEST! I may be biased, but I know that I hired the best makeup artist out there! Of all the wedding vendors I used, I knew that Becca truly cared about making me feel special. She genuinely wanted to make sure that I was happy on my wedding day. She went... Read More above and beyond on everything - everyone's makeup, getting to know my bridal party, making everyone feel comfortable, working with my photographer. The list goes on and on. She is passionate about makeup and she is passionate about her clients. If you're looking for a makeup artist, you have to use Becca! You won't be let down!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Tiffany H

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Hayden R

Becca was nothing short of fantastic for myself and my bridesmaids. She has the most amazing personality and made sure we were all having a blast while getting ready. All of us felt beautiful for the big day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaleigh W

Becca and her team are absolutely amazing! She has done many different make-up looks for various events and has always blown me away with the result. Becca and one her assistants did a phenomenal job on my wedding day. They both took the time to get to know each bridesmaid and... Read More my mother to make sure their look fit was exactly what they were wanting. I would highly recommend using Becca and her team for any event if you want your day to go off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley B

Becca is hands down the most amazing make up artist. She and her glam squad did above and beyond what I could ask for. I am honestly pretty picky about my makeup and Becca was the only artist that made me feel like the most beautiful version of my self. She did my makeup JUST as... Read More I had imagined. I will never use another makeup artist. She has me loyalty for life. As well as many of my friends and bridesmaids. I'll help you all make this decision..Becca with BA Beauty is the one. You're welcome:) I promise you will be thanking me, I truly can't speak more highly of Becca and her team. Not to forget, she brings the party!! And spices up your special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stevie C

Becca is absolutely amazing at what she does! You can truly tell that she loves her profession, and it fits her so well! Becca did my makeup for my engagements, bridals and wedding. She also did all of my bridesmaids and my mom. We all felt so gorgeous after she finished. I... Read More honestly would not have changed anything about my wedding day, and Becca helped with that! She has amazing recommendations, suggestions, and accommodations! She is so easy to work with, and a sweetheart! You will not regret your decision with BA Beauty, you will want to do it over and over again! Thank you Becca and BA Beauty for making the getting ready process a breeze!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah P

Becca and her team are truly talented. Becca did my makeup for my bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day (including my bridal party!). Her technique is extremely high quality with high-quality make-up! Not only did everyone look stunning, but they continued to look... Read More beautiful for hours and hours! I took my bridal portraits in 95-degree weather, and all my makeup stayed completely intact! I also like how Becca makes sure you still look like yourself - just the best version! Thank you, Becca!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Terrie S

Becca is so talented and amazing! Her makeup skills are on point and her people skills are even better. Having her do our makeup was one of the best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kelsey M

Becca is truly the best you can find! I have known her for years and she is the only person I trust to do my makeup. She is not only extremely talented, but so incredibly sweet to work with. She knows her stuff and loves what she does. She will take the time to get to know you... Read More and find out exactly what you want and I promise you will leave her chair feeling amazing! I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day and it is all thanks to her. Her team is incredible and all of my bridesmaids and mom looked stunning. You will not find someone better to be a part of your big day! Thank you Becca for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I couldn't have made it through without you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Laura B

Becca and the BA Beauty team did a phenomenal job on the wedding makeup for myself, all 8 of my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother-in-law! Everyone's makeup was stunning and suited them individually, as well as fitting in with the general atmosphere of the wedding. Her... Read More hilarious personality helped keep my pre-wedding jitters down, and her team made sure everyone was completed in plenty of time before the event kicked off. More importantly, the makeup looked gorgeous and lasted all night through a LOT of dancing! She even gave me a little pot with the lipstick so I could apply touch ups throughout the night, although I barely needed any. I highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Angela B

Becca stunned with her makeup talent on my wedding day! I got several compliments throughout the night and I’m Becca’s oldest client. Whether it’s for a wedding where I’m a guest, a graduation, my wedding, I go to her all the time! She’s best of the best.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kaitlyn R

Becca is absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond for me and all of my bridesmaids, and I couldn’t thank her enough! Her and her team made it such a fun environment and we all enjoyed her on my wedding day. She listened to my preferences at the very beginning and brought... Read More it to life just the way I wanted! Thank you Becca for being such a great person to work with!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kate V

LOVE Becca and her team! She and her assistant did makeup for 9 people on my wedding day. Everyone looked stunning and they finished in a timely manner. I had the flu when I was supposed to have bridals done, but she worked with me on rescheduling promptly. She is so fun and... Read More personable, she made the getting ready process very enjoyable. Becca will also listen to what you want and make it happen! I'm so happy that Becca was my makeup artist, can't imagine anyone else! I will definitely use her for other events.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Corri Z

There is not enough words to describe how perfect Becca made me feel on my wedding day and how great she is at her job. I had two trials before her and although I'm pretty easy going I was feeling down because I didn't love either one. THEN I was referred to Becca with BAbeauty,... Read More she was quirky, fun, full of life and I immediately feel in love with her. She gave me a mirror after my trial and I started crying...and I'm not a crier! She listened to me and what wanted, asked all the right questions to make my look perfect...and on my wedding day my makeup was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She made me feel like a princess all while having so much fun! Becca truly has a gift for what she does and I couldn't have been more thankful to find her!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie P

Becca has been doing my makeup for years and it's always turned out amazing, but she hit my wedding makeup OUT OF THE PARK. I looked and felt absolutely gorgeous, and my bridesmaids and mom did, too!! She is very professional, flexible with her schedule, and worth every penny. I... Read More highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marisa C

Becca is truly amazing and a master at what she does! I feel in love with her talent when I was a bridemaid in my cousins wedding and she was the first person I called when I got engaged! From her bubbly personality to her expertise at making me look and feel like a princess,... Read More she will not disappoint! Not to mention conquering 12 bridesmaids, a flower girl, mother of the bride, and the bride herself...her and her staff went above and beyond making everyone feel gorgeous! She will always be my go to for any event from here on out!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany S

Becca is HANDS DOWN the best in the business! Not only did my makeup look flawless, she went above and beyond to make sure every moment of my day was absolute perfection. Her and her team were able to handle all TEN of my bridesmaids (some of which can be very high maintenance... Read More haha) plus she was able to squeeze in my mother at the last minute. And each and every one of them looked FLAWLESS. Besides the perfection that is her makeup abilities, Becca has such a super fun personality that kept the room laughing all afternoon.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amber H

Where to begin? Becca turned what could have been a chaotic morning into pure fun. Becca arrived early and she and her team took care of all 9 of my bridal party, mom's and myself in a timely manner. We all looked flawless and our makeup lasted all night. She gave each and... Read More every one of us the exact look we wanted. Becca entertained us all and made the process a lot of fun. If you're getting married, make sure you immediately book BA Beauty or regret it later.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brooke T

If you need wedding make up there is NO ONE else better! Becca (and her team) made us feel fabulous and made me look EXACTLY how I wanted to look on my big day. I won't trust anyone else to do my make up and Becca is absolutely the best there is hands down.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Valerie H

Becca and her team are AHHHHH-mazing!!!!!! First and foremost everyone looked great. She is so personable and knows her craft well! I could not imagine looking better. I wish I could look that great everyday! If I ever need make up there is only one number I will call... and... Read More thats BA Beauty.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Cassidy C

SO AWESOME!! She is beyond talented, fun and entertaining.. the perfect combo for your wedding day makeup artist. She did my makeup, all my bridesmaids, both the moms and not 1 person had a complaint. My maid of honor ended up using her for her wedding a couple months ago... Read More because of how much everyone loved her. I have had some bad makeup in the past where I didn't even look like myself but I felt beautiful with her makeup. I felt like myself but super glamorous. Becca had everyone laughing the whole day. I loved Becca and I wish I lived in Texas because I would want her to do my makeup for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Emelyne A

Where do I even start with Becca? In one word, she is AMAZING! Becca saved me from a not so lovely trial, and I'm so glad she did! From the moment I met with her, she became a friend. She kept our whole bridal party laughing the morning of the wedding and most importantly, kept... Read More me calm!! Once my maids were getting Becca-ified, I couldn't stop staring at them. They looked amazing! I was more than impressed with my bridal make-up. She did a tremendous job and I'm so glad I was able to work with her. Book her now! Now... can you come do my make-up everyday?

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Ashley P

Becca is absolutely incredible! She did my makeup three times throughout my wedding process - my bridal shower, my bridal pictures, and my wedding day. She also did all of my bridesmaids and mom on the day of the wedding. Before she even started my makeup the first time, she... Read More really took the time to listen to what I wanted and tried to understand what I considered most significant. All three times she did my makeup, I changed my mind on little things I wanted and she took note of those items and remembered what was important to me for the next time. Becca is so personable and engaging – she immediately makes you feel like you’ve known her forever and makes an effort to make you feel special and not like you’re just another client. I think this is a huge benefit in her line of work, as you definitely want to feel comfortable with the person doing your makeup! I received SO many compliments on my makeup at my bridal shower and the night of the wedding. While I definitely had on more makeup on my wedding day then I typically would, I still felt like I looked like myself and our pictures turned out incredible. So often it seems that brides “over do it” and look like a completely different person on the day of their wedding. Becca ensures that this doesn’t happen to her clients! She is so honest with you and will tell you if something may not turn out how you think it might – Pinterest pictures can be misleading! Additionally, she took the time to study how my bridesmaids typically wear their makeup and did something similar, so they were all thrilled with the results. All of my girls looked amazing on the day of the wedding! To be honest, I’ve never once gotten my makeup done and then not ended up taking it off and completely redoing it myself. I’m so picky, but luckily didn’t have to be with Becca involved! Most importantly, my makeup looked perfect ALL night long at my wedding and my mom looked absolutely beautiful! We were running behind on the wedding day and Becca remained completely calm throughout all of the stress and did a remarkable job. If you need a makeup artist for your event, definitely select BA Beauty!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Jasmine C

Becca is absolutely amazing! She is professional and personable , and she made me feel a princess on my big day. From the moment I met her, she made me feel like I have know her for years. So easy to talk to, and she knew what I wanted without explaining a lot. She also... Read More communicated with me when she was on her way (I was stressed out to the max!) I mean who doesn't love a good communicator?!? I will definitely use her again for either a girls night or maternity photos.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Catherine D

Becca did my make up for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. It was flawless! I've never felt so beautiful. My skin didn't feel grimy or sticky. She made sure my lashes didn't poke my eyes. After sweating on the dance floor all night, my make up was still perfect up to our... Read More departure. Becca did my mom's make up on my wedding day as well. About an hour later, my mom hit her head and sliced her forehead open. After a little super glue and Becca's magic, you couldn't even tell that her forehead was gushing just 10 minutes prior. She does phenomenal work and I would 100% recommend her to anyone.