Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Dallas Fort Worth Area

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Corri Z

There is not enough words to describe how perfect Becca made me feel on my wedding day and how great she is at her job. I had two trials before her and although I'm pretty easy going I was feeling down because I didn't love either one. THEN I was referred to Becca with BAbeauty,... Read More she was quirky, fun, full of life and I immediately feel in love with her. She gave me a mirror after my trial and I started crying...and I'm not a crier! She listened to me and what wanted, asked all the right questions to make my look perfect...and on my wedding day my makeup was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I wouldn't have changed a thing. She made me feel like a princess all while having so much fun! Becca truly has a gift for what she does and I couldn't have been more thankful to find her!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie P

Becca has been doing my makeup for years and it's always turned out amazing, but she hit my wedding makeup OUT OF THE PARK. I looked and felt absolutely gorgeous, and my bridesmaids and mom did, too!! She is very professional, flexible with her schedule, and worth every penny. I... Read More highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marisa C

Becca is truly amazing and a master at what she does! I feel in love with her talent when I was a bridemaid in my cousins wedding and she was the first person I called when I got engaged! From her bubbly personality to her expertise at making me look and feel like a princess,... Read More she will not disappoint! Not to mention conquering 12 bridesmaids, a flower girl, mother of the bride, and the bride herself...her and her staff went above and beyond making everyone feel gorgeous! She will always be my go to for any event from here on out!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany S

Becca is HANDS DOWN the best in the business! Not only did my makeup look flawless, she went above and beyond to make sure every moment of my day was absolute perfection. Her and her team were able to handle all TEN of my bridesmaids (some of which can be very high maintenance... Read More haha) plus she was able to squeeze in my mother at the last minute. And each and every one of them looked FLAWLESS. Besides the perfection that is her makeup abilities, Becca has such a super fun personality that kept the room laughing all afternoon.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amber H

Where to begin? Becca turned what could have been a chaotic morning into pure fun. Becca arrived early and she and her team took care of all 9 of my bridal party, mom's and myself in a timely manner. We all looked flawless and our makeup lasted all night. She gave each and... Read More every one of us the exact look we wanted. Becca entertained us all and made the process a lot of fun. If you're getting married, make sure you immediately book BA Beauty or regret it later.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Brooke T

If you need wedding make up there is NO ONE else better! Becca (and her team) made us feel fabulous and made me look EXACTLY how I wanted to look on my big day. I won't trust anyone else to do my make up and Becca is absolutely the best there is hands down.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Valerie H

Becca and her team are AHHHHH-mazing!!!!!! First and foremost everyone looked great. She is so personable and knows her craft well! I could not imagine looking better. I wish I could look that great everyday! If I ever need make up there is only one number I will call... and... Read More thats BA Beauty.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Cassidy C

SO AWESOME!! She is beyond talented, fun and entertaining.. the perfect combo for your wedding day makeup artist. She did my makeup, all my bridesmaids, both the moms and not 1 person had a complaint. My maid of honor ended up using her for her wedding a couple months ago... Read More because of how much everyone loved her. I have had some bad makeup in the past where I didn't even look like myself but I felt beautiful with her makeup. I felt like myself but super glamorous. Becca had everyone laughing the whole day. I loved Becca and I wish I lived in Texas because I would want her to do my makeup for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Emelyne A

Where do I even start with Becca? In one word, she is AMAZING! Becca saved me from a not so lovely trial, and I'm so glad she did! From the moment I met with her, she became a friend. She kept our whole bridal party laughing the morning of the wedding and most importantly, kept... Read More me calm!! Once my maids were getting Becca-ified, I couldn't stop staring at them. They looked amazing! I was more than impressed with my bridal make-up. She did a tremendous job and I'm so glad I was able to work with her. Book her now! Now... can you come do my make-up everyday?

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Ashley P

Becca is absolutely incredible! She did my makeup three times throughout my wedding process - my bridal shower, my bridal pictures, and my wedding day. She also did all of my bridesmaids and mom on the day of the wedding. Before she even started my makeup the first time, she... Read More really took the time to listen to what I wanted and tried to understand what I considered most significant. All three times she did my makeup, I changed my mind on little things I wanted and she took note of those items and remembered what was important to me for the next time. Becca is so personable and engaging – she immediately makes you feel like you’ve known her forever and makes an effort to make you feel special and not like you’re just another client. I think this is a huge benefit in her line of work, as you definitely want to feel comfortable with the person doing your makeup! I received SO many compliments on my makeup at my bridal shower and the night of the wedding. While I definitely had on more makeup on my wedding day then I typically would, I still felt like I looked like myself and our pictures turned out incredible. So often it seems that brides “over do it” and look like a completely different person on the day of their wedding. Becca ensures that this doesn’t happen to her clients! She is so honest with you and will tell you if something may not turn out how you think it might – Pinterest pictures can be misleading! Additionally, she took the time to study how my bridesmaids typically wear their makeup and did something similar, so they were all thrilled with the results. All of my girls looked amazing on the day of the wedding! To be honest, I’ve never once gotten my makeup done and then not ended up taking it off and completely redoing it myself. I’m so picky, but luckily didn’t have to be with Becca involved! Most importantly, my makeup looked perfect ALL night long at my wedding and my mom looked absolutely beautiful! We were running behind on the wedding day and Becca remained completely calm throughout all of the stress and did a remarkable job. If you need a makeup artist for your event, definitely select BA Beauty!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Jasmine C

Becca is absolutely amazing! She is professional and personable , and she made me feel a princess on my big day. From the moment I met her, she made me feel like I have know her for years. So easy to talk to, and she knew what I wanted without explaining a lot. She also... Read More communicated with me when she was on her way (I was stressed out to the max!) I mean who doesn't love a good communicator?!? I will definitely use her again for either a girls night or maternity photos.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Catherine D

Becca did my make up for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. It was flawless! I've never felt so beautiful. My skin didn't feel grimy or sticky. She made sure my lashes didn't poke my eyes. After sweating on the dance floor all night, my make up was still perfect up to our... Read More departure. Becca did my mom's make up on my wedding day as well. About an hour later, my mom hit her head and sliced her forehead open. After a little super glue and Becca's magic, you couldn't even tell that her forehead was gushing just 10 minutes prior. She does phenomenal work and I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Andrea M

LOVE Becca! She did my makeup for our engagement photos super early on a Sunday! Thank you so much! I looked fab and will use her in the future for any special events we have in the area. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Ciara S

Becca is seriously the BEST to work with. She's so enthusiastic, always taking notes on what you're exactly looking for and not to mention SO FUN to be around. I've booked my engagements, bridals, wedding and entire wedding party with BA BEAUTY. The price and quality you just... Read More cannot beat.... Plus she makes house calls!!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Becca was amazing! She did such a terrific job for the entire bridal party. My makeup was beautiful and lasted the entire night. I had so many compliments as well. I would recommend her to anyone and will use her in the future.

2015-08-24T19:49:25 Response from the vendor

Chloe you are the sweetest and we loved working with you !

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Christina F

LOVE HER WORK SO MUCH I FLEW HER TO MY DESTINATION WEDDING. I had the pleasure of first working with Becca when I was the Maid of Honor for my best friends wedding. I'll admit, having my makeup done isn't my favorite thing. I always feel like I end up looking underdone, or... Read More overdone. Not only did I love my makeup in person, it photographed beautifully. I later had the pleasure of having her come to Tennessee to do my makeup for my big day. She was the perfect addition to my day, my makeup was flawless, my photos are even better and she even brought the world best playlist to get ready to! Trust me when I say she is twice as talented as any other makeup artist you've worked with.

2015-08-24T20:09:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for making me weep openly Christina ! I'm so happy that I've gotten to work with you so much and I'm even happier that you are not only one of my clients but a friend !

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Monica W

Loooooooved Becca! She made myself and my bridesmaids flawless for my big day! I can be pretty picky and am known for being a bit high maintenance but it didn't pose as an issue for Becca! She continually asked for feedback and wanted to make sure what she gave me was what I... Read More wanted! And she did NOT dissapoint!!! The trial session was awesome and we made some tweaks before the big day and I couldn't have been more impressed with the results! One word to describe this girl and her talent.. Phenomenal!!!!! Thank you so much for making me feel gorgeous on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Meagan R

Love BA beauty!!! Becca has done my makeup for a few different functions and I am never disappointed! She did my makeup for my wedding recently (March 2015) and I looked stunning!!!! The makeup looked perfect in all my pictures and lasted ALL day and night :) Danced the whole... Read More night and my makeup was still flawless!

BA Beauty is the best!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

I have personally witnessed BA Beauty transform 2 brides and 2 full wedding parties faces into flawless perfection. Becca did my makeup for 2 weddings and I had an amazing experience at both. She listens to your concerns and makes sure you're 110% happy with the finished... Read More product. The look last all night with no issues. The make up didn't feel heavy or caked on. If you're looking for makeup for any special occasion, look no further! Becca is your girl!

Look no further!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Morgan B

Becca did my makeup for my wedding in May 2013. She did a FANTASTIC job. I couldn't have been more pleased! I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments. I will never use anyone else for my makeup needs!!

BA Beauty = Bad ass :)

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Monica M

Becca did the makeup for me, my mom, and my bridal party in June of this year (2014). I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist!! She was on time, the makeup all looked fantastic, she was able to adapt to everyone's personal style and she kept us laughing the entire time!... Read More I love Becca and I wouldn't think of using anyone else in the future. I highly recommend BA Beauty!!