Cafe Santorini's Rococo Room

Pasadena, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room offers couples a refined touch of amore wrapped in an elegant Mediterranean-style wedding package. The Old Country brings history in tow for both ceremonies and receptions at this café that is situated in Old Pasadena, California. Dating back to 1993, the Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room is one of Old Town Pasadena’s notable stops for exquisite meals on a rooftop setting. Taste buds take a trip through the Mediterranean as couples and guests feast on mouthwatering chef specialties in a room that exudes warmth.

The Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room’s attentive staff assists with all phases of reception planning. Book the room with a required 50 percent food and beverage minimum, which serves as your non-refundable deposit. Couples have the following space to host memorable wedding ceremonies and receptions:

Rococo Room. The Rococo Room offers an intimate space for receptions with a capacity for 150 guests. Couples may opt to reset the Rococo Room and have their chapel style wedding ceremony here. Dine under the stars and enjoy the cozy ambience while creating treasured memories. The Rocco Room’s calling cards are tantalizing grilled meats, traditional seafood and pastas dishes served family buffet style or on appetizer trays.

The Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room event professionals personally design each wedding reception to match couples’ tastes. Their culinary menu features distinctive meals to suit just about any taste preference and an extensive hand selected wine list. Their expertise keeps the planning pressure on couples to a minimum. Confirm the guest count one week before the reception. All receptions accrues a 20 percent house charge.

Couples may rearrange the Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room for a fee. Each reception booking is five hours with an included two hours prior to the event. Rent the mezzanine or extend the reception time for an additional fee. A security guard is required for all events. The Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room provides security based on the guest count for a fee. Select off-site valet parking for an additional fee.

Couples and guests gather at the Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room to treat themselves to a savory meal in an inviting atmosphere. The takeaways are cherished lifetime memories. Along the way, they enjoy the many extra perks from the Cafe Santorini’s Rococo Room, which include:

• Floor plan for specific reception needs
  • Complete audio visual package
  • Removable stage
  • Front wall pipe and drape
  • Gold Chivari chairs with ivory padding

Elegant Reception Venue for Your Wedding

The Rococo Room is the premier location for your next special event. With its elegant and romantic atmosphere, we can accommodate up to 150 guests. Built in a 1920s historic building in the heart of Old Town Pasadena, our extensive, eclectic menu complements its intimate and rustic setting, with exposed high ceilings and a beautiful bar.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

70 West Union Street, Pasadena, CA (626) 564-4200

Amazing location for Rehearsal Dinner!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Monique S

All the food was incredible, my guests had a wonderful time, and the atmosphere was exactly the easy romantic vibe that we wanted.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Jesus G

From first contact Cafe Santorini and the Rococo Room made us feel like family. The entire staff was the most personable, professional and accommodating staff I've ever experienced at a wedding. Their food was delicious, everyone could not stop talking about it a good two weeks... Read More after the wedding, gorgonzola salad, chicken marsala (not your typical marsala), lobster ravioli (I wish they had this on their restaurant menu) and chocolate mousse. Their generous portions left everyone full and content. The venue itself lent itself well to our 85+ person wedding, the space is made for a very intimate celebration. The cocktails and bartender were amazing, no ready mix and had the best mojitos. Overall they made my reception the best experience we could have ever asked for, even though we were working with a budget, it really felt as though we had spent three or four times that.

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Emily I

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at The Rococo Room and it was the perfect venue for my intimate wedding of 70 people. The room looked beautiful, it doesnt take a lot of extra decorating to make it shine, and it had a great blend of a cozyness and coolness. And... Read More as far as service goes, they can't be beat. From the beginning I had the pleasure of working with Barbie, and we hit it off right away. She is the perfect mix of fun and professionalism, she answered any and all questions I had in an extremely timely manner and was so great to work with and made all the planning so easy. I really can't say enough to properly describe how much I enjoyed corresponding with her, by the time it was almost the big day she was practically family. Unfortunately on the day of our wedding she could not be there, however she left us in the more than capable hands of the head server Matthew. My husband and mom will not stop going on and on about how wonderful he was, and it's true. Every time anyone needed something he was one step ahead already bringing it to them. He was exactly what you need and want on your wedding day, professional, proactive and charming. My guests are still raving about the awesome service, as well as the delicious food! The food was a big part of our decision to have our reception there. Everything from the appetizers to the salad to the entrees to the dessert was phenomenal. People are still talking about how yummy everything was and I must say I agree. Top notch. Overall we had a great experience and would absolutely recommend The Rococo Room to anyone who wants a unique venue, yummy food and amazing service for a very reasonable price.

loved this venue!

Reviewed on 3/01/2012 dolores l

We originally found this venue online when we were living in FL and decided to give them a call based on all the positive reviews. I was impressed on how responsive their staff is. We worked with Barbi and she was so helpful, always answered our inquiries. They really go out of... Read More their way to give you excellent service. When we moved back to LA we meet with her and Marc and had an awesome tasting. We knew we had made a smart choice - and they do not charge you extra to rent out their venue as other vendors do. On our wedding day, all of guests showered us with compliments, they loved the food, the beautiful and intimate venue (perfect for our 100 guests) and friendly staff. We highly recommend The Rococo Room.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Theresa D

We absolutely loved the Rococo Room. We had a total of around 100 people and it was perfect for that size. The decor is great, you hardly need decorations. The staff was amazing and it was very evident that they were there to make my dad a day to remember! Not to mention... Read More everybody commented on how wonderful the food was. I would definitely recommend it.

Great place, great price!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jessica Y

I highly recommend the Rococo Room for those planning small to moderate sized weddings. It is a beautiful space and the staff are great to work with. Many of my guests complimented the service and the food. Additionally, you just pay a food minimum to gain access to the space.... Read More There are not separate food and use fees. I found it to be one of the best deals in the area for a wedding reception. There is a lot of flexibility in menu and set up. And, again, everyone there was a pleasure to work with!

Amazing food and amaingly fun!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Raianna B

My wedding was Friday evening on Friday October 8th at the Rococo Room. Keith, the facilities manager, was so halpful and always wonderful through my planning process. We initially chose this place because it was smaller and had a more intimate laid back reception setting, and... Read More it didn't hurt that you only had to pay the food and beverage minimum instead of the facility rental plus the food. The food was phenominal!!! My guests are still talking about how good everything was from the traypass, to the salad and entree and the suprise sorbet at the end of the evening. I love that my guests got to choose from 4 different menu items so that we could accomodate everyone. The staff was so attentive and accomodating. I could not have asked for better service. The bartender also made up signature drinks made especially for my day. The personal touches were truly amazing and the price was great. I would definately recommend this place to any bride!!