Copper Stone Catering & Event Center

Brooklyn, OH

Book Your Wedding with Copper Stone Catering & Event Center

A BALLROOM IN BROOKLYN, OH

Copper Stone Catering & Event Center on the corner of Ridge Road and Biddulph Avenue in Brooklyn, Ohio offers catering services for onsite or off-premise locations. Located seven miles from downtown Cleveland, the newly renovated Copper Stone can accommodate intimate affairs or extravagant celebrations with customizable menus to create unique and personalized menus. Celebrate the special day in the spacious Ballroom or intimate Patio Room with a personalized menu or let Copper Stone create a unique menu to present at another venue. Known for attention to detail, locally owned and operated Copper Stone has been in the event catering business since 1975.

Catering selections will delight with options for hors d'oeuvres, buffet dinners, family-style dinners, plated dinners, chef-attended stations and bar packages. Menu items include spinach and prosciutto stuffed chicken, displays of baked brie wrapped in phyllo dough topped in mango chutney, char-grilled salmon with a cucumber-dill cream sauce, and pastry displays of brownies, cream puffs, assorted cookies and made-to- order crepes.

Copper Stone Catering & Event Center offers multiple indoor event spaces, along with an outside Gazebo perfect for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The maximum capacity is 400 guests for banquet-style events.

The newly renovated Ballroom is ready to host celebrations and can accommodate up to 400 guests. The ballroom offers carpeted floors, a large dance floor, high ceilings with wood box beams, cream-colored walls with white trim, golden chandeliers and tall, arched mirrored windowpanes.

The newly opened Patio Room can accommodate up to 100 guests. Glass French doors open onto a landscaped patio with a white gazebo and offer intimate spaces for linear table perfect for an outdoor reception or cocktail hour.

Copper Stone Catering & Event Center is ADA compliant with accessible bathrooms and ramps at the entries. Onsite parking is available along with valet services. The unique venue offers free Wi-Fi for guests. This is a non-smoking site. The centrally located event center is within 5 miles of overnight accommodations, within 10 miles of major airports, less than a mile from public transportation and is easily accessible from I-480 for guests traveling from both the east and west side of Cleveland. All major credit cards are accepted.

Catering menu packages are priced before sales tax and service charge.Copper Stone offers buffet style, family style, plated dinner menus, chef attended stations, and dessert options as well as full bar service including many selections of beer, wine, and liquor. Complete standard linen service, and an onsite wedding coordinator come standard in all packages.

Copper Stone Catering & Event Center is a full-service event center offering signature catering and customizable options for the perfect event day. The following amenities are included to ensure a comfortable and pleasant experience for all guests.

• Air conditioning
  • Handicap accessibility
  • Liability insurance
  • Outdoor function areas

Catering Milestones & Memories Since 1975

Let Copper Stone Catering & Event Center make your day beautiful! We offer on-premise catering & event coordination at our venue in Brooklyn, Ohio. As well as off-site events at the location of your choice all across Northeast Ohio. Our venue has multiple rooms to accommodate you from an intimate rehearsal to a wedding reception of 300 people. Our venue also boasts a landscaped patio with gazebo perfect for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres or intimate outdoor receptions. Let Copper Stone take care of your every need. Our staff will be there from beginning to end to ensure culinary and event perfection!

Ballroom

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4630 Ridge Road, Brooklyn, OH (216) 749-5509

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Deborah R

We had a wonderful experience working with Agostino's! When we went to see the place, I booked right away. It is a beautiful facility, but the real selling point to me was the friendly and helpful staff. They are open to all kinds of special requests, and very prompt in... Read More responding to questions via phone or email. The weeks leading up to our wedding were extra stressful due to unforeseeable family circumstances. The staff at Agostino's exceeded my expectations in taking care of all the hall set up. The reception was one thing I did not have to stress about! The whole party went wonderfully, and when it was time to leave my Agostino's coordinator Ashley even looked up the directions to our hotel for us (since I for some reason forgot to do that ahead of time!) The food was delicious. There were many compliments from our quests. I have only positive things to say for this excellent business. I highly recommend Agostino's Catering & Event Center!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Worst experience ever! My journey began when Copper Stone was still Agostino's 7/2016. I found the venue on The Knot and the reviews were great. My contact person was Pam. I scheduled a tour and was impressed. Decided to have my wedding there on 8/12/17, a $1500 deposit was... Read More required. I authorized a good faith deposit of $750 with the other half to be given after the upcoming bridal show. The bridal show was to allow me to see the facility fully decorated, taste menu items. and wedding cake. My maid of honor and I took the day off to attend, I just want to mention that we are registered nurses with differing schedules so this was no easy feat. I received a phone call from Pam a couple hours before the bridal show was to start informing me that it was cx'd and that I would be contacted with the new date. I received a phone call 7/29/16 informing me of the change from Agostino's to Copper Stone Catering. I asked if there was any news on the bridal show and was told no, but I would be informed if there was news. Months passed with no bridal show news and now it was 11/2016. I reached out for an update, my contact person at this time was Ashley. On 11/11/16 I received an email from Ashley explaining the changes that were after the transition. Tastings were now done on individual basis. I scheduled mine for 12/5/16 and again my maid of honor and I switched days to be able to attend. When we arrived for the tasting we were told to wait in the ballroom. After 20 minutes I was informed that there was no food for me to taste (I want to mention that there was a major luncheon going on at the time-so there's huge pans of food being brought out in front of me). the reason I was given for my failed tasting was "well there was a death in the director's family". My condolences but I couldn't understand how that had any bearing on my tasting. Considering the failed bridal show and tasting I was leery to reschedule. I decided to ask for a refund of partial deposit because I felt that Copper Stone had not done ONE thing to show me they wanted my business. On 12/14/16 I was contacted by Nick (the director) who seemed to be a decent man. He apologized for the blatant disregard of my event and admitted that I might have been lost in the transition of Agostino's to Copper Stone. He suggested putting my deposit toward my a bridal shower that would be given top priority to make up for past issues. I agreed and was told by Nick that I'd be contacted by Renee- I was never contacted by Renee even after calling and leaving to messages for her myself. It is now May 4, 2017 and still no word from any staff member at Copper Stone which is still unbelievable to me. I have never experienced such a flagrant disregard for customer service and plain old human decency.This experience has negatively scarred the memory of planning my wedding. I can’t believe the blatant disregard of human decency that I have experienced with this venue. I won’t tell you not to use them because you will do what you want but I will warn you to be VERY CAREFUL. The series of events caused by Copper Stone’s negligence has been costly. The change in venue and date has been stressful and unfortunate. Please beware!

Meet The Events Director

Ashley Spooner

I love weddings! I have a degree in Event Planning from Bowling Green State University and I've been with Copper Stone for about 2 years. In that time I've helped dozens of couples with their showers, rehearsal dinners, and receptions. Here at Copper Stone we host any and every type of event but weddings are by far my favorite.