Kelton Higgins

The Mid Atlantic from Charlottesville, VA to New York City.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Washington, DC The Mid Atlantic from Charlottesville, VA to New York City. (202) 459-3600

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Joanna D

Kelton DJ'd my wedding on 11/5/16 and I cannot recommend him enough. I'm not saying this just because it was my wedding but I honestly have never been to a wedding or concert with a better DJ. Kelton communicated with me and my wife from start to finish to cultivate a playlist... Read More that was unique to us and reflected our tastes; even better, he infused it with his own stylings and perspectives to create the perfect playlist. Kelton made our wedding, as a music lover and frequent concert goer I cannot speak highly enough of him.

Fantastic DJ, Great Guy!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Lauren C

Superb set-up with wireless mics for ceremony, subtle sound adjustment for each speaker. KC was a dream to work with! and when it came to dance time , he kept everyone on the dance floor with a great mix of new and old tunes. Great guy, great DJ!

Highly Recommend DJ KC!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Emily B

Going into our wedding, we knew that music and dancing was one of our biggest priorities. At weddings we’d attended in the past, we always gauged how great a wedding was by how long people stayed on the dance floor. So going into the DJ selection process, we felt a lot of... Read More pressure to make the perfect choice - and in hindsight, we could not have made a better choice! Not only was KC incredibly easy to work with, he was personable, friendly, and completely open to our music choices and ideas. He provided multiple spreadsheets and planning documents from early on so we had plenty of time to think through our choices. When we got to the few weeks before the wedding, KC answered all of my questions in an incredibly timely manner, and provided us with additional ideas for music when we couldn’t make a decision for the last dance or mother/son dance song. His demeanor the day -of was calm, fun, and flexible. He read the audience really well and changed music to keep people dancing. He also was great about prompting us on the timeline so we could keep the night on track. The best thing I can say about KC is that we still had more than half our guests dancing at the end of the night!