Let's make your wedding the best day ever!

Bridal Gowns & Bridesmaid Dresses, Accessories & Gifts available at Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier in Dayton, OH. Already have your dress? Let us help you complete your look, we specialize in custom accessories. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome! **On Saturdays appointments are required. We will be closing at 2:00 p.m. on Wed., Nov. 22nd and re-opening at 10:00 a.m. on Sat., Nov. 25th. We are closed Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available

2508 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, OH (937) 751-7689

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Dakota F

I cannot recommend Louise Christine enough! Lisa and Abi are the absolute sweetest, most genuine people you will meet. The dresses are all absolutely gorgeous too. If you want the experience of a high end bridal salon with dresses in your price range, this is the place. They... Read More only do one or two appointments at a time as well, so you pretty much have the place to yourself.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Elizabeth H

My mom suggested this place back in March of 2016. Abby was very friendly, took us as Walk ins and showed us around. Louise Christine has a beautiful selection of dresses that differ from your normal bridal shop. I knew what I wanted and Abby was quick to help. She ended up... Read More having me in a dress that i never pictured myself in. We had a moment together that it was "the dress." My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago, and I am so happy I found my dream dress here.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

Christine Louise is BY FAR the best place to find your gown in the Dayton Area. The prices are amazing for the personal experience you receive. They really cater to a bride (and her members) every need. It really was an above and beyond experience. Both my sister and my best... Read More friend got their gown from here from both Abi and Lisa and it made me wish I could get married all over again!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Madison F

I went dress shopping two weeks after I got engaged and didn't have a "vision" for my wedding and didn't know what I liked and didn't like. I was clueless. Abi and Lisa were so patient and kind during my appointment, they greet you by name, and it's a small shop so you aren't... Read More overwhelmed with other customers. The attention is on you. Abi listened and identified some themes of what I liked and didn't and she was able to narrow down the dress search. I picked up my dress and veil this weekend, and again, Lisa and Abi were wonderful! The dress was steamed, they helped me try everything on to make sure it was what I wanted, and gave some advice on storing the dress and veil. I'm so glad I decided to go to Louise Christine and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Erika L

I cannot recommend this shop enough! The mother and daughter that run this are the most genuine, caring, devoted individuals. They made dress shopping fun and easy, and greeted me by name and a hug every time I had to return! Best customer service, by far!, of all the bridal... Read More salons I went to (Cincinnati and Dayton area). I recommend this to every bride in the area, you won't leave disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Grace K

I can't say enough nice things about Abi and team at Louise Christine. My search to find my perfect wedding gown ended as soon as I walked through their doors! Their attention to my needs and wants in a dress ultimately landed me standing in a dress that far exceeded my... Read More expectations. At no point did I feel pressured to buy anything, try anything on I didn't want to, or feel persuaded to have a certain opinion about a dress. Everything said at Louise Christine is 100% genuine! Thank you for everything :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sarah N

I absolutely love this shop and had the most wonderful time shopping for and falling in love with my wedding dress.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Chelsea M

This is the BEST boutique a bride could go to pick out a wedding dress!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Louise Christine. They were wonderful to work with. I could not get over how beautiful all the dresses were and how many different style options they... Read More have available. The price was also incredibly reasonable and the dresses were such high quality! The best part about this place is the atmosphere though! It took me hours and multiple appointments to pick out my dress and my bridesmaid dresses, but I never felt rushed or pressured to pick something. I was treated like family and every time I go back to the shop I am greeted with a hug and very warm welcome. This shop made picking out my wedding dress an amazing experience and was one of the highlights of planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Christie B

Although I ended up finding my dress at a different store (not in Dayton), Louise Christine bridal was so awesome I decided to write a review anyway! This was the first store where I looked at dresses and I returned 2 more times debating on a dress I liked. They are thoughtful... Read More of your budget and never overbearing or pushy. Abi (one of the owners) is so genuine and really makes you feel special. The store is also beautiful and clean. I would highly recommend going here over one of the Reading bridal district stores! It's a much more personal experience!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lyndsey J

I highly recommend Louise Christine! I didn't get my wedding dress here but I did get my jewelry (headband and bracelet), and it was all so perfect! I loved, loved how they both turned out! And I cannot say enough about the staff here - these literally might be the NICEST, most... Read More wonderfully helpful women in the bridal industry. Go check it out!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jessica W

They gave me one of my most treasured wedding planning memories. Such an incredible group of people working here. I want to get married again just so I can go back and give them my business again. They also have such a wide range of prices that you don't have to pay an arm and a... Read More leg.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Sarah L

I was that bride that couldn't make up her mind. I went in time and time again and kept trying on the same dress to make sure it really was... "the one". They were so patient with me and each time made me feel more and more welcome. They were so understanding that I had to make... Read More sure this dress was perfect. This family owned business is exactly that... a family. They are family. Their customers are family. Their customer's families are family. I cannot rant and rave about this place enough. They are wonderful people who CARE about EACH and EVERY bride no matter what. You will not be disappointed with the store, the dresses, or the staff. And the best part... you will walk out feeling even more beautiful than when you walk in. Enjoy yourself! And make sure to pop that bottle of champagne when you've found your dress! :)

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kelly W

I traveled to Louise Christine from Chicago to buy my wedding dress and it was well worth it!! Abi and Lisa have such great attention to detail and make the whole experience so special! This was by far the best bridal boutique I went to. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Megan G

The reviews are true, this place absolutely sets the bar on the bridal experience. I went in devastated after an online gown purchase went wrong and I went in alone as my family is out of state and I knew the timeline was tight so I had to find a new dress asap! They welcomed me... Read More with open arms, held the phone with my mom on face time so she could see, took endless pictures for me, and made me feel so very special and beautiful. This boutique goes absolutely above and beyond to be attentive to you; it felt like they were my own friends and family looking at me in the dresses, and I really needed it that day! I don't normally get teary about things, but these ladies have no idea how much their attentiveness and service meant to me that day; I was devastated walking into that store and I walked out elated and SO very excited about the amazing gown I purchased! I HIGHLY recommend visiting this shop for the ultimate bridal experience!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sara R

I found this bridal boutique online while searching for bridal salons in the Dayton area. I had tried on some dresses at a few other places but didn't know if I truly found "the one" yet. I called Louise Christine and they were able to get me in the next day which was... Read More awesome! I got there and met Abi who was super sweet! She found a beautiful dress for me and then I picked out some ones on my own to try too! I ended up finding the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and knew the moment I put it on that it was the one! I would highly recommend Louise Christine to everyone! They were so great and had beautiful dresses for a reasonable price! Thank you so much for my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sara G

Love love love this boutique! The ladies of Louise Christine are amazing! Not only did Abi pick out the perfect wedding dress for me, but they also outfitted all of my bridesmaids! I visited several other shops before buying my dress at Louise Christine and none of them compare!... Read More They went above and beyond to help make my wedding day great, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm only sad that they don't sell normal woman's clothing because I would buy my whole wardrobe from them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole B

I had a fantastic experience. Abi made me feel comfortable and I ended up buying a dress she picked out for me!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Candace M

AMAZING!!!! Highly recommend! I had a fantastic time with Abi shopping for my perfect dress. She made me feel so comfortable, confident and at ease during the entire process. I foundy dress at the first appointment!!! She even let me come back the following week with my frinds... Read More and family to officially say "yes" to the dress, celebrate and have a champagne toast!! I can't wait to go back and see them when I pick up dress! Stop looking....go see them!!!! They will take care of you! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Emily S

Lisa and Abi are absolutely wonderful! The first time my mom and I went in, we were just looking at the store. They both were warm and welcoming. The second time I came back with my mom, my sister, five bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece. They were so accommodating and took... Read More their time with us! I just went back and found my dress. Lisa was there to help my mom and I. She took her time to help me find dresses and helped me try on dresses that I wouldn't have originally picked. I found my dress that way! I am so glad I found such a beautiful shop, run by a mother daughter duo. It is filled with beautiful, classic dresses that would fit anybody's taste! I can't say enough about Lisa and Abi and their store Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sarah S

I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about Louise Christine Bridal!! It was the perfect boutique to find my perfect dress! Abi made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in with my family and maid of honor. I made an appointment to ensure we had enough time to browse... Read More and try on the beautiful gowns. Abi never once made me feel rushed despite wanting to try on many different styles. We were greeted with a personalized sign and allowed to walk around to look at dresses on our own before beginning the appointment. Abi has so much knowledge & expertise about wedding gowns and the whole bridal process. I felt comfortable and more like a bride than any other time since getting engaged. She knew which accessories to pair with my favorite gowns to make the decision easier! We even finished off the "say YES to the dress" moment with a champagne toast!! If you do not visit Louise Christine when you are shopping for a bridal gown, you are doing yourself a disservice as a bride. They are amazing!! :) I can't wait to go back when I get to pick up my gown!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

I found this store through a google search. My mom was flying in from Texas to go dress shopping with me, so I wanted to have several options for us so I could find a dress while she was in town. Louise Christine was the last store of the day. We had found some other dresses... Read More we liked, but nothing we loved yet. We walked in and Abi immediately greeted me by name and was so excited that we were there. She got us settled, explained the store, talked about what I wanted, and then set us out to look at dresses. I was on a short time line, so I had limited options on what was available when I needed it. After I had gone through the dresses, only one would have worked for when I needed it by. Then Abi said, hold on, I think there's another out there that you'll like, based on what you've picked out so far, and it's available. I tried it on and fell in love before she was even done lacing me up. So, worth your time to stop here. Lisa and Abi are super nice and are awesome at making you feel special and beautiful. They have a wide selection of beautiful dresses. No pressure from them, and they get just as excited as you when you find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 EV H

I had a wonderful experience at Louise Christine! Lisa and Abi made me feel like I was important and not just another bride. They went above and beyond for me without making me feel pressured to buy from them. I'm so happy with my dress and the service that I received at... Read More Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Hilary G

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! From the warm welcome to the champagne toast to celebrate finding the right dress, this mother-daughter team went above and beyond. I loved working with Abi! I came in with some ideas but nothing certain, it was my first time shopping and there was no... Read More pressure whatsoever, I felt completely comfortable. Abi's patience, intuition, and knack for asking the right questions about the dresses proved invaluable-- she found a dress that combined all of the things I loved about 4 different dresses but had overlooked on my own. The selection is wide and well-curated, but Abi and Lisa are the real reason to look for your gown at Louise Christine.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Olivia A

Just bough my wedding dress at Louise Christine last weekend & had the absolute BEST experience!! The ladies were SOO incredibly helpful & sweet. Highly Highly recommend going here. They will treat you like a bride! Couldn't be more pleased with the service there!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Elizabeth D

I worked with Abi when I had my appointment and the experience I had was amazing! Even though I didn't end up buying my dress here, the boutique was amazing, Abi was so excited about her job, and she was so helpful! When I started to get confused about what kind of dress I... Read More wanted, she told me it was totally fine to step back and think about it and she didn't try to pressure me into anything. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!