Let's make your wedding the best day ever!

Bridal Gowns & Bridesmaid Dresses, Accessories & Gifts available at Louise Christine Bridal Boutique & Atelier in Dayton, OH. Already have your dress? Let us help you complete your look, we specialize in custom accessories. Appointments preferred, walk-ins welcome!* *On Saturdays appointments are required.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available

2508 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, OH (937) 751-7689

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Dakota F

I cannot recommend Louise Christine enough! Lisa and Abi are the absolute sweetest, most genuine people you will meet. The dresses are all absolutely gorgeous too. If you want the experience of a high end bridal salon with dresses in your price range, this is the place. They... Read More only do one or two appointments at a time as well, so you pretty much have the place to yourself.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Sarah L

I was that bride that couldn't make up her mind. I went in time and time again and kept trying on the same dress to make sure it really was... "the one". They were so patient with me and each time made me feel more and more welcome. They were so understanding that I had to make... Read More sure this dress was perfect. This family owned business is exactly that... a family. They are family. Their customers are family. Their customer's families are family. I cannot rant and rave about this place enough. They are wonderful people who CARE about EACH and EVERY bride no matter what. You will not be disappointed with the store, the dresses, or the staff. And the best part... you will walk out feeling even more beautiful than when you walk in. Enjoy yourself! And make sure to pop that bottle of champagne when you've found your dress! :)

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Kelly W

I traveled to Louise Christine from Chicago to buy my wedding dress and it was well worth it!! Abi and Lisa have such great attention to detail and make the whole experience so special! This was by far the best bridal boutique I went to. I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Megan G

The reviews are true, this place absolutely sets the bar on the bridal experience. I went in devastated after an online gown purchase went wrong and I went in alone as my family is out of state and I knew the timeline was tight so I had to find a new dress asap! They welcomed me... Read More with open arms, held the phone with my mom on face time so she could see, took endless pictures for me, and made me feel so very special and beautiful. This boutique goes absolutely above and beyond to be attentive to you; it felt like they were my own friends and family looking at me in the dresses, and I really needed it that day! I don't normally get teary about things, but these ladies have no idea how much their attentiveness and service meant to me that day; I was devastated walking into that store and I walked out elated and SO very excited about the amazing gown I purchased! I HIGHLY recommend visiting this shop for the ultimate bridal experience!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sara R

I found this bridal boutique online while searching for bridal salons in the Dayton area. I had tried on some dresses at a few other places but didn't know if I truly found "the one" yet. I called Louise Christine and they were able to get me in the next day which was... Read More awesome! I got there and met Abi who was super sweet! She found a beautiful dress for me and then I picked out some ones on my own to try too! I ended up finding the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and knew the moment I put it on that it was the one! I would highly recommend Louise Christine to everyone! They were so great and had beautiful dresses for a reasonable price! Thank you so much for my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sara G

Love love love this boutique! The ladies of Louise Christine are amazing! Not only did Abi pick out the perfect wedding dress for me, but they also outfitted all of my bridesmaids! I visited several other shops before buying my dress at Louise Christine and none of them compare!... Read More They went above and beyond to help make my wedding day great, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'm only sad that they don't sell normal woman's clothing because I would buy my whole wardrobe from them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nicole B

I had a fantastic experience. Abi made me feel comfortable and I ended up buying a dress she picked out for me!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Candace M

AMAZING!!!! Highly recommend! I had a fantastic time with Abi shopping for my perfect dress. She made me feel so comfortable, confident and at ease during the entire process. I foundy dress at the first appointment!!! She even let me come back the following week with my frinds... Read More and family to officially say "yes" to the dress, celebrate and have a champagne toast!! I can't wait to go back and see them when I pick up dress! Stop looking....go see them!!!! They will take care of you! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Emily S

Lisa and Abi are absolutely wonderful! The first time my mom and I went in, we were just looking at the store. They both were warm and welcoming. The second time I came back with my mom, my sister, five bridesmaids and my 3 year old niece. They were so accommodating and took... Read More their time with us! I just went back and found my dress. Lisa was there to help my mom and I. She took her time to help me find dresses and helped me try on dresses that I wouldn't have originally picked. I found my dress that way! I am so glad I found such a beautiful shop, run by a mother daughter duo. It is filled with beautiful, classic dresses that would fit anybody's taste! I can't say enough about Lisa and Abi and their store Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sarah S

I cannot say enough FABULOUS things about Louise Christine Bridal!! It was the perfect boutique to find my perfect dress! Abi made me feel so comfortable from the moment I walked in with my family and maid of honor. I made an appointment to ensure we had enough time to browse... Read More and try on the beautiful gowns. Abi never once made me feel rushed despite wanting to try on many different styles. We were greeted with a personalized sign and allowed to walk around to look at dresses on our own before beginning the appointment. Abi has so much knowledge & expertise about wedding gowns and the whole bridal process. I felt comfortable and more like a bride than any other time since getting engaged. She knew which accessories to pair with my favorite gowns to make the decision easier! We even finished off the "say YES to the dress" moment with a champagne toast!! If you do not visit Louise Christine when you are shopping for a bridal gown, you are doing yourself a disservice as a bride. They are amazing!! :) I can't wait to go back when I get to pick up my gown!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

I found this store through a google search. My mom was flying in from Texas to go dress shopping with me, so I wanted to have several options for us so I could find a dress while she was in town. Louise Christine was the last store of the day. We had found some other dresses... Read More we liked, but nothing we loved yet. We walked in and Abi immediately greeted me by name and was so excited that we were there. She got us settled, explained the store, talked about what I wanted, and then set us out to look at dresses. I was on a short time line, so I had limited options on what was available when I needed it. After I had gone through the dresses, only one would have worked for when I needed it by. Then Abi said, hold on, I think there's another out there that you'll like, based on what you've picked out so far, and it's available. I tried it on and fell in love before she was even done lacing me up. So, worth your time to stop here. Lisa and Abi are super nice and are awesome at making you feel special and beautiful. They have a wide selection of beautiful dresses. No pressure from them, and they get just as excited as you when you find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 EV H

I had a wonderful experience at Louise Christine! Lisa and Abi made me feel like I was important and not just another bride. They went above and beyond for me without making me feel pressured to buy from them. I'm so happy with my dress and the service that I received at... Read More Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! From the warm welcome to the champagne toast to celebrate finding the right dress, this mother-daughter team went above and beyond. I loved working with Abi! I came in with some ideas but nothing certain, it was my first time shopping and there was no... Read More pressure whatsoever, I felt completely comfortable. Abi's patience, intuition, and knack for asking the right questions about the dresses proved invaluable-- she found a dress that combined all of the things I loved about 4 different dresses but had overlooked on my own. The selection is wide and well-curated, but Abi and Lisa are the real reason to look for your gown at Louise Christine.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Olivia A

Just bough my wedding dress at Louise Christine last weekend & had the absolute BEST experience!! The ladies were SOO incredibly helpful & sweet. Highly Highly recommend going here. They will treat you like a bride! Couldn't be more pleased with the service there!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

I worked with Abi when I had my appointment and the experience I had was amazing! Even though I didn't end up buying my dress here, the boutique was amazing, Abi was so excited about her job, and she was so helpful! When I started to get confused about what kind of dress I... Read More wanted, she told me it was totally fine to step back and think about it and she didn't try to pressure me into anything. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Ashley R

Found this place on the Knot! I absolutely love it! I already ordered my head band and will be buying my dress from Abigail here in a month or two! So excited that I could find a GREAT, LOCAL place that carries all the amazing designers I like!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Molly M

I had the most fantastic experience trying dresses on at Louise Christine with my mom. My mom called them the day before to see if they could squeeze me in and they were more than happy to do so. When we arrived we felt immediately at home. The shop is stunning, dresses are... Read More varied in style and beautiful (with fantastic price points), but what blew me the most away was the service. We have been to a LOT of high end bridal stores and Louise Christine was by far the best. They were helpful, professional, positive and so kind, while NEVER being pushy. They truly want you to find your perfect dress...even if that means buying it elsewhere and coming back to Louise Christine for all of the beautiful accessories (trust me, there are many!) Thank you so much Louise Christine for such a wonderful experience, Oakwood is so pleased to have you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Mary Catherine R

As soon as I walked into Louise Christine, I knew I was going to find the perfect bridesmaid dress! Lisa and Abi, the owners, were wonderful. They took away the stress of finding a bridesmaid dress and made it such a fun time. They have a great selection of beautiful and unique... Read More dresses that you can't find in other stores.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had such a great experience trying on bridesmaid's dresses for my sister's wedding. I really enjoyed the 1:1 interaction we received from the staff. Lisa and Abi made my sisters and I feel so important- just like a bride should feel as she prepares for her big day! They were... Read More full of good advice and helpful hints. I don't know why anyone would want to shop for a dress anywhere else! Not only do they have a great selection of bridesmaid's dresses, but they are also ones you wouldn't see at any other shop. If you're looking for a fabulous dress to compliment a fabulous bride on her big day, then I highly recommend Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Louise Christine has something for everyone! I was so impressed with not only their selection of bridal gowns, but also their bridesmaid and special occasion dresses, all of which were gorgeous and truly unique, different from the cookie cutter dresses you typically see in... Read More bridal shops. A breath of fresh air, I will definitely be back in Louise Christine!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Lisa and Abi are wonderful! They are so sweet and helpful it made trying on dresses a breeze. I have been looking at so many different places for bridesmaid dresses because I wanted something different. I didn't want the girls to wear the usual bridesmaid dresses because I feel... Read More like you can't wear them again. My sister told me about these sequin bridesmaid dresses and I immediately fell in love with them and stopped looking for dresses cus I knew those were the ones I wanted! Thank you so much for all your help! I can't wait until those dresses come in!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley P

This bridal boutique is amazing in so many ways. Let me just tell you all the reasons why! Easy to book an appointment online or by phone, the welcoming was warm and personable, the atmosphere is on point, they cared about the client, the dress selection is awesome, the prices... Read More are reasonable and the ladies who run it are so nice and you can tell they love what they do! I went to other bridal shops and had a different experience at each. I came back to Louise Christine Bridal Boutique because of everything I listed above! I recommend everyone in the area to visit them.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Staff were very professional, well informed and cared about every detail that we were concerned about. It was very relaxed and there was no sales pressure. THIS IS THE PLACE where you can stay in your budget and find the dress of your dreams.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen M

Our experience at Louise Christine was wonderful!! Their customer service was great, along with their selection! We found the perfect sparkly bridesmaids dresses for my NYE wedding! I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Bekah S

I have read the current reviews for Louise Christine and 5 stars just don't seem like enough. I visited a couple other bridal boutique's and had pretty bad experiences. With that said, Abi and Lisa at Louise Christine completely took care of me! Their store is quiet and stress... Read More free. I have lost count of how many times they have told me "We want to treat our brides they way we would want to be treated." Lisa made sure to ask me my budget before I even started to look at the dresses and she made sure I knew the cost of the dress before I even decided to try it on. From our conversations on different days, I know they will take good care of me and I don't know who is more excited for my dress to come in, Abi, Lisa or me! Thank you just doesn't express my appreciation to them! They completely changed my very frustrating dress search into a stress free and extremely fun experience!