Let us create lifelong memories for your event!

We want to help YOU have your dream wedding. Every detail of your celebration should be planned, personal and memorable. We want to visit with you one-on-one and chat about how we can help. WE LOVE WEDDINGS and we want to be part of yours! Please give us a call at (248) 619-1790.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

100 West Big Beaver, Troy, MI Metro Detroit Most of Michigan (248) 619-1790

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Cassandra R

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning was hiring memory makers! THEY WERE THE BEST!! They kept people dancing, cheering, laughing & having fun! We got so many compliments on our DJ! Thank you so much Daryl! You guys were amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tara P

From the moment we met Daryl at a bridal show, we knew that we wanted him to be our DJ for our wedding. Daryl was personable and really knew what our day needed to be a success. We met with him twice before the big day to discuss music we wanted and other extras that absolutely... Read More made the day amazing. I can not say enough good things about him! Our reception was so fun and we always had people on the floor dancing! I can't believe how full the dance floor was all night! Our family and friends could not stop telling us how amazing and fun the DJ was! We are so happy we went with Daryl and will be recommending him in the future! :)

Our wedding was july 11th, 2015 Daryl was our DJ

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 amber j

where do I even start? I was at the Novi bridal expo at the beginning of planning my wedding with my mother and future mother in law at that time when we came across Daryl from memory maker DJs. He started talking to us and his energy was absolutely amazing. I was sweating to... Read More just listening to his ideas. you could tell he was really passionate about what he does. I must have went to 5 or more bridal shows after that and memory makers is the only one the stuck out to me. I had to make sure my fiancé loved him just as much me and the moms did so we set up an appointment and we left even more excited. the moment we booked with Daryl he was very helpful, creative, and organized. Never once did I worry with him. He was contacting my photographer and videographer making sure they were all on the same page and with the events for our day. when our wedding day came it couldn't have gone any better. It was perfect from the moment I entered into our reception, everyone was so thrown off and I loved it!! (We did a roast :) ), to my brothers surprising me with a video message (they're in the military), our first and our last dance of the night. Nobody left the dance floor. It's been a month and 3 days since our wedding day and I have received so many messages and phone calls about wanting Daryl to DJ at graduation parties and upcoming weddings of our friends. I highly recommend him! You wouldn't be disappointed. Thank you again Daryl for everything you had done for us. oh and our up lighting was perfect!!! I was so happy to see our venue glowing in "Amber" :)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Gina G

For sure one of the best decisions that me and my wife made. DJ Daryl was always making sure that not only me and my wife were having the time of our lives but that all of our guests were having a great time. Even before we made our grand entrance he made sure the guests were... Read More being entertained and ready for us to walk in. The dance floor was never empty through out the night and I can say we were very happy with our decision. I would for sure recommend Memory Maker to anyone that is not only getting married but for any event!!! Thank you Daryl once again for making our day the best time ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Chrissie J

Scott was our DJ for our June 3rd 2017 wedding and he hands down made our day/night/planning process everything! He's now also going to be the DJ for my Sister-in-laws wedding in October since he did such an amazing job. So personable and went above and beyond in every way for... Read More us. Thanks again Scott!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Matt B

Daryl was absolutely phenomenal and we could not have been happier. We were fortunate enough to have our wedding at the end of January when it's not necessarily wedding season. So Daryl was available. My recommendation is that if Daryl is available on your wedding date, book him... Read More immediately. He was not just a DJ who only played music. He was an MC who did an excellent job playing the music during our ceremony, but most importantly, entertaining our guests while the wife and I were off taking pictures. He has the voice of a radio personality and excellent control of the audience (I don't even want to call them guests because this was more of a show). He did a scripted entrance for our bridal party that was an excellent add-on that I would strongly recommend. He also did an outstanding job with our entrance (bride and groom) given my (groom), let's say "non traditional" choice of music *cough, Ginuwine, cough, Pony, cough.* The dance floor was packed all night and we had a total of 104 guests. So we had a large percentage of our guests dancing because of Daryl. And there were multiple people who commented to me after the reception that they had never seen that many people on the dance floor at the very end of a wedding. Our wedding was at the DIA and he also did a great job complying with all of their regulations for having an event there (volume level, proof of insurance, etc.). It was an awesome event, our guests loved it, and while I will not need a wedding DJ again, if I did, I would hire Daryl again.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Caitlin V

I haven't had my wedding yet, but just from my phone conversations and meeting with DJ Scott Alan, I am sooooo happy and excited we went with Memory Maker DJs. Scott is so professional, attentive and detail oriented. He definitely goes the extra mile and really listens to what... Read More kind of vibe/feel you're going for with your wedding. So much more than a DJ. I can't wait for my big day and to have DJ Scott Alan be a part of it!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Elisabeth A

There is nothing like being able to to trust in your vendor! DJ Scott Alan was one of the first major decisions we made after we booked out reception hall. The Best Decision ever! He was so knowledgeable about everything and our entire wedding party and family loved him!! I... Read More know my sister will use him too. Great working relationship with our venue and other vendors! Amazing energy and sense of humor. Unmistakably wonderful to work with during the span of the planning process. Truly able to embody everything we needed in a Master of Ceremonies and Host for the evening. We were really impressed with everything that became possible for our big day! We were able to pull of a small surprise for the wedding party. Everything stayed on schedule. The uplighting was nice. The night went so smoothly. We My junior bridesmaid & jr groomsman loved when they had their own entrance song! Our parents enjoyed the attention to detail! We were in good hands all night. We could not have imagined working with anyone else other than Scott, he is the very best in the business!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Steven C

I was one of those guys who just went with the flow and didn't get too involved with the planning. My now wife, had me go with her to meet with Memory Makers and Scott Alan. Talking with Scott made me excited to be involved. He was hands down the best decision we made for our... Read More wedding! He went out of his way, and spent a lot of time with us to make it personal. Take a minute to meet with him, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sarah G

Memory Maker DJs is the best! Hands down!!! We could not have been more blown away with DJ Daryl and the party he kept rocking all night long! The dance floor was always packed, we heard all of the songs we love, and he even threw in a few hilarious surprises for us! Seriously,... Read More if you want a wedding that your guests will be talking about long after it's over, you HAVE to choose this company! I'll be recommending Daryl to all of my friends and family. Thank you Daryl and Memory Maker DJs!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kindra R

DJ Kevin rocked! He always had our best interest in mind but rolled with the punches as needed to make sure our day went off without a hitch. He was professional, helpful, fun, talented, and an all around good person! Our dance floor never cleared and I received many compliments... Read More on our DJ choice. I can't recommend MM DJs enough!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 [email protected] c

Memory Makers was amazing! DJ Dirk not only made sure he got to know us as a couple, he was willing to change times, accommodate whatever we asked, and was always speedy with a response when not one, but 2 nervous brides were asking questions! I highly recommend using Memory... Read More Maker's, (DJ Dirk), to anyone, especially in the LGBT community who is in need of a great DJ! Thank you again for making our night extra special! We can't wait to see you at the next wedding in September! With Warmest Regards, Two Happy Brides.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 [email protected] c

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Christina D

I can not put into words how amazing DJ Scott Alan was to us on our wedding day. Not only was he an amazing DJ who kept all of our guests dancing to closing time. But, he was also my right hand man at rehearsal and the night of the wedding. Scott help make sure that everything... Read More ran smoothly. He did some finishing touches on our union for us, without being asked, which avoided complete disaster for us! He kindly helped me stick to the timeline (and set it up). He was just amazing. He is not only an amazing DJ but he is someone who you want on your side during your wedding day! I would recommend Scott to all party planners. Especially clueless brides!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Danielle G

I can't say enough amazing things about Memory Maker DJs! Daryl is so much fun to work with from the first consultation through the end of the reception! He completely understood the vision/vibe I had for my wedding, and it turned out great!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kelly C

The BEST! We worked with Daryl and I could rave all day! He was so great to work with and really customized our wedding to fit our personalities. He's incredibly innovative and shared so many cool ideas for us to incorporate into our reception. The dance floor was always full! I... Read More definitely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Paige C

Memory Maker DJ's made our reception something no one will forget! Scott was our DJ, and from our first meeting with him we knew he was the one! He has the perfect personality to be a DJ and make sure that everyone is having fun. He took a lot of time to get to know us, and... Read More worked with us to make our introduction into the reception exactly how we envisioned it! Everyone said that they had so much fun, and Scott kept the dance floor full all night!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Jenni W

Where do I even begin!? I got married on 10/16/15 and I had DJ Dirk booked as our DJ. He did an INCREDIBLE JOB!!! To start, we were running a little behind from pictures, so our whole timeline was a little bit off, but Dirk handled this without any issue! He made me and my... Read More husband feel relaxed the entire night. He checked with us to make sure that everything was to our liking and kept us in the loop. We had a great party atmosphere--we left most of the music choices up to him and he absolutley nailed it!! People (including myself and my husband) were on the dance floor the entire night and stayed until the very last song! DJ Scott from Memory Maker DJs also DJ'd my brothers wedding two years ago and did an amazing job. Everyone was very accommodating and we met with Dirk twice to go over all of the details--he was thorough and made sure nothing was missed. Dirk, thank you again for everything! I would give this company more than 5 stars if possible!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Sara K

Memory makers DJs was absolutely wonderful. So professional and really wanted to make sure that I had a good time at my wedding. We had DJ Daryl. I requested him after seeing him perform at a bridal show. He even got me up on stage to dance which never happens. After that I... Read More knew they were the right choice. There were so many good times had at my wedding by both Me and our guests. It was worth every penny. If you want a great party that all your guests will remember he is the one to go with!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Ryan P

DJ Scott Allen might have been the best thing in a nearly perfect wedding. He was that PERFECT line between friendly and professional, that spot where you can tell he absolutely loves his job. He showed up at our venue a day before everyone else to scout it, he responded... Read More immediately every single time we contacted him. He managed to do every single thing we asked him, and yet to still surprise us at every turn. There is no possible way I can imagine Scott improving his job. He was such a ridiculous amount of fun, and his energy is extremely contagious. I'm also fairly certain that he knew more about the wedding than anyone else involved -- including us. He made this so simple and comfortable for us, he was just perfect. I just cannot say enough good things about him. Trust me, this is your DJ. There's absolutely no reason to go with anyone else. Absolutely everyone who attended loved him.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

DJ Kevin was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He made sure that our special day was not only the party of a lifetime, but also provided our guests with unique insights into the the lives of both bride and groom. Having worked around a hundred... Read More weddings as a banquet server in college, my general philosophy had been that all disk jockeys were about the same. They would introduce the bridal party in the same fashion, act as the director for the flow of the evening, and play generic music that people enjoyed dancing to. Yes, Kevin guided the flow of the evening and maintained a groovy atmosphere, just as all DJs set out to do. What set him apart, and why I hold this company in such high esteem, was his ability to infuse the night with personal touches that left our guests with a greater understanding of the love my wife and I share. This was accomplished through the use of a video introduction of an interview that we had taped weeks prior to the wedding. During this interview Kevin had asked us questions regarding our relationship, how we met, the unfolding of the proposal and why we chose each other as everlasting partners. After the video was shown to the guests, Kevin had suggested that we do an intimate introduction of the bridal party. During the wedding party entrance Kevin read personal messages that my wife and I had written explaining why we chose that particular person to be in our wedding, and a fun little memory that we had shared together. This interview and introduction required constant back and forth communication and Kevin went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied with his services. I couldn't have wished for a more professional, talented, and creative DJ. Memory Maker DJs set the bar at an astronomical level for how all other jockeys should approach and execute a wedding. Words can not describe how thankful the Mr. and Mrs. are with the dream Kevin helped propagate. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

freakin' awesome

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kristina S

Choosing a DJ was one of the things I dreaded most in planning our wedding. I didn't like anyone I found after meeting with them... until meeting with DJ Scott. Scott was so down to earth and easygoing. I knew he wouldn't be like other obnoxious DJs. And I was SO right. Scott... Read More was so easy to get in contact with any time I needed to ask a question or finalize some tiny details. The day of the wedding he was flawless. He kept everything on time to a T. He kept the party going strong all night. Everyone that night (and afterwards) kept saying how they'd never been to a wedding that had pretty much everyone on the dance floor all night long! One of my favorite things he did was let me and my husband up to the DJ booth to have a turn DJing the music for a little while. It was so fun! And some of the pictures from that moment turned out fantastic! That's just one example of the many little things he did to make our wedding special. During my last meeting with Scott he asked me what I wanted my guests to say about my wedding as they were leaving the hall. I told him I wanted them to say it was, "Freakin' awesome!" And everyone said exactly that! It was all thanks to DJ Scott and Memory Makers!

MemoryMakers DJs Made Our Wedding a blast

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

Words cannot do justice to how amazing Daryl and MemoryMaker DJs are! The worked with my new wife and I before the wedding multiple times before the wedding to get to know us and taylor the services to what we wanted, not just getting paid, showing up to the wedding and doing... Read More what they wanted. They even went above and beyond just being our DJ; They interacted will all guest, were extremely personable and well received by all 200 guests, and the even checked on us while we were taking photos between the ceremony and reception, the even brought us food and drinks while we were taking photos because they knew we were hungry. I cannot say enough great things about MemoryMaker DJs!!!! They were extremely affordable and I would have gladly paid double the price!!!! There is no company and staff that even can come close to MemoryMakers DJs!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Experience - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Nicole s

We had Scott as our DJ for our September wedding. He was not only a great DJ but he went above and beyond and came to our rehearsal. He takes great care in knowing a little about you, what you are looking for for your event, and truly delivers an unforgettable day! Thank you... Read More for doing such a great job, I highly recommend them.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Michelle S

DJ Scott really made our wedding a great time! He was creative, energetic, outgoing and knew his music! He really got to know us as a couple which was great. He even got me up there with him as DJ during the wedding. Our guests were dancing all night long and never stopped... Read More smiling. I would recommend this company (especially Scott) to anyone looking for a DJ.