Memory Maker DJs

Metro Detroit Most of Michigan

Let us create lifelong memories for your event!

We want to help YOU have your dream wedding. Every detail of your celebration should be planned, personal and memorable. We want to visit with you one-on-one and chat about how we can help. WE LOVE WEDDINGS and we want to be part of yours! Please give us a call at (248) 619-1790.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

100 West Big Beaver, Troy, MI Metro Detroit Most of Michigan (248) 619-1790auyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Cassandra R

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning was hiring memory makers! THEY WERE THE BEST!! They kept people dancing, cheering, laughing & having fun! We got so many compliments on our DJ! Thank you so much Daryl! You guys were amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Tara P

From the moment we met Daryl at a bridal show, we knew that we wanted him to be our DJ for our wedding. Daryl was personable and really knew what our day needed to be a success. We met with him twice before the big day to discuss music we wanted and other extras that absolutely... Read More made the day amazing. I can not say enough good things about him! Our reception was so fun and we always had people on the floor dancing! I can't believe how full the dance floor was all night! Our family and friends could not stop telling us how amazing and fun the DJ was! We are so happy we went with Daryl and will be recommending him in the future! :)

Our wedding was july 11th, 2015 Daryl was our DJ

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 amber j

where do I even start? I was at the Novi bridal expo at the beginning of planning my wedding with my mother and future mother in law at that time when we came across Daryl from memory maker DJs. He started talking to us and his energy was absolutely amazing. I was sweating to... Read More just listening to his ideas. you could tell he was really passionate about what he does. I must have went to 5 or more bridal shows after that and memory makers is the only one the stuck out to me. I had to make sure my fiancé loved him just as much me and the moms did so we set up an appointment and we left even more excited. the moment we booked with Daryl he was very helpful, creative, and organized. Never once did I worry with him. He was contacting my photographer and videographer making sure they were all on the same page and with the events for our day. when our wedding day came it couldn't have gone any better. It was perfect from the moment I entered into our reception, everyone was so thrown off and I loved it!! (We did a roast :) ), to my brothers surprising me with a video message (they're in the military), our first and our last dance of the night. Nobody left the dance floor. It's been a month and 3 days since our wedding day and I have received so many messages and phone calls about wanting Daryl to DJ at graduation parties and upcoming weddings of our friends. I highly recommend him! You wouldn't be disappointed. Thank you again Daryl for everything you had done for us. oh and our up lighting was perfect!!! I was so happy to see our venue glowing in "Amber" :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Theresa B

Darryl Scott had the wedding floor full the whole night. Both friends and family have tolds us “the DJ was great” we were up dancing all night. We also had purchased the photo booth which was a hit. He brought an attendant to help keep party going in that corner. We highly... Read More recommend Memory Makers to anyone having a wedding or any event that needs a DJ for their entertainment. Darryl was great to work with before hand as well. Listened to our concerns, gave great suggestions and super nice person. On a scale from 1-10 Darryl was a 20!!!! Also know his music well 👍🏻 Don’t hestitate - BOOK HIM TODAY!!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Katrina S

DJ Scott Alan made our night PERFECT! He was an amazing DJ and MC. I knew from the first time I met with him that he would be great, because it was the first time I felt like a DJ was focused on my vision for the wedding - not just making himself sound great. His scripted grand... Read More entrance had everyone laughing, and we have had all of our engaged friends asking for his info! Our dance floor was constantly filled - with my uncle and the best man in a dance off at one point! If you're looking for a DJ to make your reception into an all out amazing party, choose Memory Maker DJS!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Felicia M

I could not have asked for a better DJ. We sat with an interview with DJ Scott Allen and knew he was the one. He understood what my husband and I wanted and was able to help us when we couldn't make up our minds. The night of our wedding, our dance floor was packed the entire... Read More night! We had many people come up to us and say how Amazing the music was. I can not say enough about him. I would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Whitney K

If I could give them more stars I would!! We had DJ Scott Alan as our DJ and he was amazing. From the first time we met with him he was determined to make our wedding special in any way that he could. I still have people telling us how much they enjoyed the DJ at our wedding. He... Read More kept people on the dance floor the entire time. It was the perfect mix to keep all of our guests happy! I highly recommend him and would use him for any events we have in the future. Our wedding would not have been as fun without him! His ideas to make your reception memorable are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Katelyn H

We had Daryl as our DJ and he was FANTASTIC! The dance floor was always packed and everyone kept telling us that he played the best music!!! We also got our up-lighting from them, and the room looked beautiful! We really couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie P

My wife met Daryl at one of the bridal events that he was working and she knew he was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding. A few months later me, my wife, and the mother of the brides all went to a bridal show together and met him and she was right. He was so happy and... Read More very welcoming and super excited to work with us and be our DJ. He was right on to answer any questions we had. The day of our wedding-he helped us make it so perfect! The games we played, the music we picked,just everything we planned, he made it happen. I honestly couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Everyone laughed, everyone cried, the dance floor was never empty. I recommend him to everyone. Or at lest this company. I would do it all over again and have him as my DJ in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Charlotte R

Overall, I love the Memory Maker DJs company-- we met with them a few times before our big day, and I was overall impressed with Daryl. However, our actual day-of dj, Doug, did not impress. Doug is nice, but the wedding reception was made really stressful because Doug kept... Read More asking me questions about timing, and it was anxiety-producing. I think Memory Makers must have brought a more experienced dj with Doug because Doug was new, and the experienced dj was more helpful (that experienced person took over later in the night). My reception would have been better without the stress and pressure Doug was putting on us. In addition, Doug didn't respond to calls/ texts prior to the event, even though he had welcomed us to do so in our meeting with him. Also, Doug mis-pronounced multiple people in my wedding party's names, and he called one of my maids of honor a matron of honor. He had asked for our names multiple times over the previous months, so that was frustrating as well. I think if Doug wasn't our main dj, we would have had a better time at our reception in general. I loved meeting with Daryl and wish he could have dj-ed at our wedding. Make sure to ask about your dj if you're choosing this company, and make sure the dj you are assigned to is experienced and is not Doug!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kristen P

We had Daryl from Memory Makers DJ at our farm wedding. He was fantastic! I was worried that getting a DJ might make our wedding feel a little cheesy (or clubby), if you know what I mean, but Daryl was not like that at all! From the get-go, he was excited to for our wedding and... Read More made sure he set the tune & vibe of our wedding the way WE wanted. He totally had our wishes in mind every step of the way! We even made a ton of last minute changes (like switching our first dance song and ceremony music the day before) and Daryl was completely accommodating. He was professional, kind, and easy to get ahold of during the planning process. I especially liked Memory Maker's website portal that every couple gets. My husband and I were able to add songs and make changes during our planning process just by logging onto our portal-- So easy! I would HIGHLY recommend Daryl from Memory Maker DJs!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Courtney N

James and I had the pleasure of Daryl being our dj for our special day (9.9.17)!! I can't say enough about how amazing he made our ceremony and reception!! If you are looking for someone who can make your day amazing, yet unique and different than any other wedding than Daryl is... Read More your guy!!!!!!! We did the roast for our bridal party which was so fun and funny to do! Not your typical wedding party entrance. Also we did the recordings for our first dance which turned out amazing!! To be able to dance our first dance together and listen to our song while our recordings on how in love we are play with the song was so incredible! All of our guests had the best night and loved all the unique details we did. All because of daryls wonderful skills were we able to pull it all off! Daryl made sure we had our favorite drinks when we were too busy to get one, always made sure we were happy all night, you could just tell he truly cared so much about our day being amazing!! My new husband and I would 100% recommend him for a wedding or any event!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rob G

I cannot recommend Daryl from memory Maker DJs enough. We met with quite a few different DJ's before deciding Daryl was the best option for us. He was the only one to take time to get to know my wife and i and really understand what our vision was for the wedding. My wife is... Read More quite particular with her music choices and Daryl was so accommodating to our requests. His excitement for our wedding and making sure he put on the best show possible was so genuine. Contacting him was so easy, he was always available to answer any questions or deal with any special requests we had. I can't imagine going with a different choice. I will be recommending him to anybody that's willing to listen for the rest of time. Daryl was the perfect choice and he helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Gina G

For sure one of the best decisions that me and my wife made. DJ Daryl was always making sure that not only me and my wife were having the time of our lives but that all of our guests were having a great time. Even before we made our grand entrance he made sure the guests were... Read More being entertained and ready for us to walk in. The dance floor was never empty through out the night and I can say we were very happy with our decision. I would for sure recommend Memory Maker to anyone that is not only getting married but for any event!!! Thank you Daryl once again for making our day the best time ever!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Chrissie J

Scott was our DJ for our June 3rd 2017 wedding and he hands down made our day/night/planning process everything! He's now also going to be the DJ for my Sister-in-laws wedding in October since he did such an amazing job. So personable and went above and beyond in every way for... Read More us. Thanks again Scott!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Matt B

Daryl was absolutely phenomenal and we could not have been happier. We were fortunate enough to have our wedding at the end of January when it's not necessarily wedding season. So Daryl was available. My recommendation is that if Daryl is available on your wedding date, book him... Read More immediately. He was not just a DJ who only played music. He was an MC who did an excellent job playing the music during our ceremony, but most importantly, entertaining our guests while the wife and I were off taking pictures. He has the voice of a radio personality and excellent control of the audience (I don't even want to call them guests because this was more of a show). He did a scripted entrance for our bridal party that was an excellent add-on that I would strongly recommend. He also did an outstanding job with our entrance (bride and groom) given my (groom), let's say "non traditional" choice of music *cough, Ginuwine, cough, Pony, cough.* The dance floor was packed all night and we had a total of 104 guests. So we had a large percentage of our guests dancing because of Daryl. And there were multiple people who commented to me after the reception that they had never seen that many people on the dance floor at the very end of a wedding. Our wedding was at the DIA and he also did a great job complying with all of their regulations for having an event there (volume level, proof of insurance, etc.). It was an awesome event, our guests loved it, and while I will not need a wedding DJ again, if I did, I would hire Daryl again.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Caitlin V

I haven't had my wedding yet, but just from my phone conversations and meeting with DJ Scott Alan, I am sooooo happy and excited we went with Memory Maker DJs. Scott is so professional, attentive and detail oriented. He definitely goes the extra mile and really listens to what... Read More kind of vibe/feel you're going for with your wedding. So much more than a DJ. I can't wait for my big day and to have DJ Scott Alan be a part of it!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Elisabeth A

There is nothing like being able to to trust in your vendor! DJ Scott Alan was one of the first major decisions we made after we booked out reception hall. The Best Decision ever! He was so knowledgeable about everything and our entire wedding party and family loved him!! I... Read More know my sister will use him too. Great working relationship with our venue and other vendors! Amazing energy and sense of humor. Unmistakably wonderful to work with during the span of the planning process. Truly able to embody everything we needed in a Master of Ceremonies and Host for the evening. We were really impressed with everything that became possible for our big day! We were able to pull of a small surprise for the wedding party. Everything stayed on schedule. The uplighting was nice. The night went so smoothly. We My junior bridesmaid & jr groomsman loved when they had their own entrance song! Our parents enjoyed the attention to detail! We were in good hands all night. We could not have imagined working with anyone else other than Scott, he is the very best in the business!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Steven C

I was one of those guys who just went with the flow and didn't get too involved with the planning. My now wife, had me go with her to meet with Memory Makers and Scott Alan. Talking with Scott made me excited to be involved. He was hands down the best decision we made for our... Read More wedding! He went out of his way, and spent a lot of time with us to make it personal. Take a minute to meet with him, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sarah G

Memory Maker DJs is the best! Hands down!!! We could not have been more blown away with DJ Daryl and the party he kept rocking all night long! The dance floor was always packed, we heard all of the songs we love, and he even threw in a few hilarious surprises for us! Seriously,... Read More if you want a wedding that your guests will be talking about long after it's over, you HAVE to choose this company! I'll be recommending Daryl to all of my friends and family. Thank you Daryl and Memory Maker DJs!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kindra R

DJ Kevin rocked! He always had our best interest in mind but rolled with the punches as needed to make sure our day went off without a hitch. He was professional, helpful, fun, talented, and an all around good person! Our dance floor never cleared and I received many compliments... Read More on our DJ choice. I can't recommend MM DJs enough!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 futuremrsladys@gmail.com c

Memory Makers was amazing! DJ Dirk not only made sure he got to know us as a couple, he was willing to change times, accommodate whatever we asked, and was always speedy with a response when not one, but 2 nervous brides were asking questions! I highly recommend using Memory... Read More Maker's, (DJ Dirk), to anyone, especially in the LGBT community who is in need of a great DJ! Thank you again for making our night extra special! We can't wait to see you at the next wedding in September! With Warmest Regards, Two Happy Brides.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 futuremrsladys@gmail.com c

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Christina C

I can not put into words how amazing DJ Scott Alan was to us on our wedding day. Not only was he an amazing DJ who kept all of our guests dancing to closing time. But, he was also my right hand man at rehearsal and the night of the wedding. Scott help make sure that everything... Read More ran smoothly. He did some finishing touches on our union for us, without being asked, which avoided complete disaster for us! He kindly helped me stick to the timeline (and set it up). He was just amazing. He is not only an amazing DJ but he is someone who you want on your side during your wedding day! I would recommend Scott to all party planners. Especially clueless brides!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Danielle G

I can't say enough amazing things about Memory Maker DJs! Daryl is so much fun to work with from the first consultation through the end of the reception! He completely understood the vision/vibe I had for my wedding, and it turned out great!