One Fine Day LLC

Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Texas & throughout the United States

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

2540 E. Plano Parkway, Plano, TX Dallas-Fort Worth Area, Texas & throughout the United States (817) 717-5478

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Diana R

I decided somewhat last minute (a few months before our wedding) to hire One Fine Day to coordinate our rehearsal, ceremony, and deliver/set up the decor at our reception. Let me tell you this was the BEST money we spent!! Danielle and her team are truly professionals and made... Read More our wedding day so much more enjoyable and stress-free than we could have ever hoped for. They helped plan our ceremony and suggested so many things I never would have thought of (like our parents sitting on the opposite side of us so they could each see their child's face during the ceremony). They made sure I drank water before the ceremony, directed guests, cue'd the choir, etc. Everything was totally seamless and perfect because of them! As for the reception, they decorated it absolutely beautifully and better than I had pictured. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding because of Danielle and her team's professionalism. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Alicia H

It didn't take long for us to decide to use One Fine Day after the initial phone consultation. We were looking for a day-of coordinator and Danielle really wowed us with her professionalism and knowledge of the field and she was extremely personable. The service didn't stop... Read More there-the whole team was there for us every step of the way, from helping us nail down decor ideas and even adding a little extra flair of their own to put it over the top, to making sure we had another cake to take home when ours didn't hold up through the honeymoon. The OFD team made us feel like family during what can easily be one of the most stressful times of your life.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Chesley G

As a first time bride at 52 (good things come to those who wait), I didn’t need help finding vendors since most of the ones I planned to use were personal friends. However, after throwing many parties - both large and small - over the years, I knew that there are always dozens... Read More of details to be handled on the day of the event. Details that I did not want to be handling on my wedding day. About the time I started searching for a day-of coordinator, I also started realizing that I didn’t really know a lot about wedding specific details, traditions and etiquette and my stress level starting rising. After my first meeting with Danielle Hastings, I knew I would be in good hands with her and her team. She was direct and straightforward. It was clear that she understood the wedding process thoroughly (both planning and execution) and she and her team could very competently take all the weight off my shoulders. They helped pull everything together and got all my vendors on the same page – literally – a page containing a very detailed timeline. And then… when we had a big snafu on the day of the wedding – the tent company did not deliver any chairs – they handled it quickly, competently and seamlessly. I cannot recommend One Fine Day Weddings Events enough. By handling the stressful devilish details, they will do as much or more to make you a beautiful beaming bride on your wedding day as any make-up artist every could.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 angelica s

Everyone needs a planner and if you need a planner, you want Danielle! Three magic words. Day. Of. Services. We showed up to the Allen bridal show hoping that we could get some ideas to help up with our out of control wedding. Then we meet Danielle and attended her bridal... Read More boot camp seminar. From that moment on our planning was so much more fun and less stressful. I couldn't have asked for a better person to leave in charge of the plans we made. Anyone can say they are good, but this girl has a who;e team of people working together. Well oiled wedding machine!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer R

We could not have put together the wedding of our dreams without her creativity and ingenuity!! Danielle and her team was able to put together all of our crazy requests and help us create the wedding we wanted for our family and friends to share with us. Everything I could have... Read More needed she thought of and ran point for all of the last minute questions some of my family had for her. She was so patient with all of my "on more question" emails and phone calls. I can't thank her enough for all the amazing vendors she found for us (James is taking my sister-in-law's engagement photos )and her crazy detailed timeline. Sam and I can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Mary P

I met the OFD team at a wedding fair and was blown away by their excited and obvious passion for weddings just in the short amount of time we spoke. I was invited out to their bridal boot camp later that day....I ended up picking OFD to coordinate my wedding because after the... Read More boot camp you could just know that this lady knew her stuff. I was impressed that they remembered those little details that I shared earlier in day at the fair (I'm sure she spoke to a hundred brides that day too). Plus she loves Disney and a woman that love Disney...knows how to plan the fair tale wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

It was the day we had been waiting 2 years and 4 months for, July 9, 2016. That was the day our beautiful daughter married the love of her life. Was the day perfect? Was the day worry free? Was the day everything we could have wished for? The answer is yes to all of those... Read More questions. And the reason why it was perfect, worry free and amazing was because of the expertise of One Fine Day. Danielle Hasting, the owner, of One Fine day is the best investment that we could have made in preparing for our daughter’s wedding. Danielle scheduled all of our appointments which included venues, disc jockeys, florists, makeup artists, photographers, organist, chefs and hotels. All we were required to do was show up and make a final decision. She kept us on track with our budget which so easily can get out of control. We met with Danielle many times and worked through every detail. Danielle made the wedding invites, RSVP cards and maps as well as all the signs we had posted throughout the venue. The day of the wedding was perfect. The church was beautiful as OFD's on staff florist had worked her magic, the altar was elegant with specially arranged memorial photographs, candles and a cross. Everyone was in the right place at the right time, again, thanks to Danielle and her organizational skills. The ceremony was beautiful and flawless. Next off to the venue. Wow, One Fine Day decorated it exactly as we had envisioned. The flowers from the church were reassembled and displayed, the memorial table was heartwarming, the sign in table, candy bar and bulletin boards were beyond perfect and the reception hall was breathtaking! Danielle had one more challenge for the day. A priceless 1955 Ford F100 was sitting the in the parking lot waiting for the bride and groom to drive away. Danielle had her team “babysitting” the getaway car as we had requested! There are so many small details involved in a wedding ceremony and reception and never once did I sweat the small stuff or even the big stuff as I had complete confidence in Danielle. I cannot stress how stress free that day was. Danielle is and was a perfect wedding planner. She and her team from One Find Day made my daughter’s dream wedding come true. Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Danielle T

Danielle....I love you. Let me start with this...if you are even considering hiring a wedding planner...do it! By far the best decision we could have made during the whole wedding planning process! My dad said that the first two decisions we made for the wedding were the best... Read More decisions we made....First: We set a budget and then we hired Danielle! My engagement was a whopping 28 months long and Danielle was there by my side from the very beginning! My wedding was in Dallas and during the whole wedding planning process I was living 10 hours away in grad school and my husband was living in Houston. It made things a little more complicated! When I was going to be in town for the weekend, I would simply text Danielle what days I would be there and that was all I had to do. She would make all the appointments we needed and would pick my mom and I up and away we went. During the last couple months of the wedding planning things really started to pick up and Danielle was there through all the panicked phone calls and the last minute changes. You know you have made the right choice in a wedding planner when you are able to go to the movies with your family and turn your phone OFF with less than a week to go! Danielle and her team at One Fine Day completely set up and broke down EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of my reception and I didn't have to worry about one thing. My family was able to relax and enjoy the day with me and not running around making sure everything was perfect. I cannot thank Danielle and her team enough for everything that they did for my husband and I! All of our guests have raved about how beautiful and well planned our wedding was and I know that is all due to Danielle and her team! Everyone at One Fine Day treats you like family and they really want your day to be everything you could have ever dreamed of! If you are looking for someone who will completely take care of you from start to finish then you have found her and her name is Danielle Hasting at One Fine Day! Best decision you could possibly make!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Danielle and her staff at OFD did a fabulous job with our son's wedding. From negotiating vendor and venue contracts, helping us understand our pricing options to providing us day of services which allowed us to sit back and enjoy this very special day. Danielle and her team... Read More allowed us to make wonderful memories without all of the stress and headaches that naturally come with planning a wedding. I wish I had hired someone like her for my daughter's wedding 10 years ago. Thank you John and Donna Spann

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Ryan M

We called OFD towards the end of our planning process, or so we thought. Thankfully, with 6 weeks left, we hired Danielle and her team to walk us through every minute detail. They quickly picked up where we left off with each vendor and actually would have saved us money had we... Read More used OFD to recommend specific vendors sooner. The Helping Hands team quickly handled any art/design project we needed (like stringing and hanging 1000 origami cranes - THANK YOU!). Each week before the wedding and the day of activities all went perfectly. One Fine Day is HIGHLY recommended. Thank you, Ryan Mason

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Maile W

Danielle and Sarah were amazing. My husband and I weren't even going to hire a coordinator for our event, but we are so very happy that we did! We hired them a little over a month before our wedding for their Day Of services. If you are trying to decide on hiring a coordinator... Read More and are worried about your budget you should definitely give them a call. They will discuss everything with you up front and not pressure you into a sale. From the first meeting with Danielle we knew she wouldn't sell us anything we didn't need. And for someone like me with a "must do everything by myself to feel comfortable" personality, I felt very confident in their ability to take control of the nitty gritty duties that come on the big day. Everything went smoothly and as expected on that day. Thank you so much Danielle and Sarah and the staff at One Fine Day! I will definitely recommend you guys to friends for their weddings/events.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Danielle and the entire team of One Fine Day are top notch professionals. They address every detail, are 100% reliable, and make things happen even before you realize it needs to be done. They have an exceptional group of vendors they do business with and this made our... Read More selection process simple. Hands down, having a wedding coordinator was the best financial and emotional decision we made in our wedding planning process. I would recommend them as your first choice for any event. That way, you relax and enjoy the day. Joy & Dwain

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 Stephanie M

Danielle is AMAZING! I am a very cost conscious bride and Danielle had ideas upon ideas on ways to help cut the overall budget. She more than covered the cost for her services just by making recommendations on vendors and things that can be done DIY that drastically reduce cost... Read More while maintaining the quality of the affair. I felt that after one meeting and a couple phone calls and photo sharing she knew exactly what I wanted and that we were a team working towards a unified goal. She is so organized that I really felt as if I could relax and she had me covered. I'm also very type A, so letting someone completely take control of something as precious as my wedding day is a huge complement. If your in the Dallas area and looking for a wedding planner please do not hire ANYONE until you first sit down with Danielle!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Shequitta K

I will attempt to keep my review brief because I truly hope you read all of it and decided to hire One Fine Day as your planner. Cost: I hired One Fine Day after my matron of honor found them to be within my budget. I would recommend this company to anyone who doesn't want to... Read More blow their budget on a planner. One Fine Day provides quality services without breaking your bank. We had been looking for a few weeks and every planning company we called were upwards $3,000. When she contacted One Fine Day and Danielle (the owner) sent an email of what her services includes, I compared it to other companies which cost triple her amount. The services were the exact same. Those other companies are ripping people off because One Fine Day does the same thing at 75% less. Staff: I didn't have the occasion to meet with everyone from One Fine Day who helped out on the day of the wedding (there were like 8 of them) so I can only speak on behalf of the two who I dealt with intimately: Danielle and Sarah. Let me say that this is truly Danielle's passion. She went above and beyond to make sure I understood what was going on, what was missing, what was needed and above all....that I was happy. She met with me about 4 times for several hours each. She was always accessible if I had a question. She never had a negative attitude and always greeted me with such a lovely sincere smile. At one point their was an issue with my cake baker (who was quite unprofessional), Danielle handled it with ease. She made sure I had documentation of all communication with all of the vendors and stayed abreast on who wasn't in contact with her. She worked with the planner from the venue and made sure Tamara was also on the same page. Her assistant Sarah was very sweet, kind and attentive. I enjoyed both of them. Professionalism: One thing for sure that you will get from One Fine Day is professionalism. From their uniform to their demeanor... nothing but professionalism. There were somethings that went wrong at my wedding (be prepared that something will get hairy at your wedding too; nothing is perfect) but she immediately handled it. Thanks One Fine Day for helping in making my dream wedding come true.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Allison R

I was one of those brides that thought I could handle it all myself. About 1.5 months before the wedding, I came to my senses and started looking for a wedding planner for day of services. After talking with a few wedding planners, we chose Danielle because she took the time... Read More to talk to us, learn more about us and make a personal connection instead of just handing us a brochure and telling us to call if we were interested. By far, this was the BEST investment we made for our wedding. Danielle and her team were invaluable in helping us iron out the final details of our wedding and in handling last minute 'issues' on the day of our wedding! Our wedding day would not have gone smoothly without Danielle! My husband and I were able to relax and truly enjoy our special day thanks to Danielle and her team! My only regret is that we didn't hire her to plan the whole wedding (that would have saved us from some of the day of issues we had)! I would hire Danielle and her team again for event planning WITHOUT hesitation!! Hiring a wedding planner is a smart thing so that you and your future husband can relax and enjoy your special day but hiring Danielle and her team guarantees a GREAT EVENT!!

2016-02-09T12:07:10 Response from the vendor

Final details can be time consuming, tedious and frustrating. We were thrilled to be able to alleviate your headaches so you could enjoy your day. We would've loved handling the entire day from the beginning, but being there in the end to ensure things went... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kim N

Danielle Hasting was a Godsend when it came to my daughter getting married. My daughter’s fiancé is in the army and was being stationed in North Korea for a year. They were expecting their first child and it was important to them to be married before he left. With only a couple... Read More of weeks to plan Danielle put together a beautiful little ceremony for them at our home church. She not only thought of all the little touches to make it feel like a long planned event she made everyone else feel calm and ready for a ceremony we hadn’t even been able to rehearse for. She was like a stage director giving everyone their cues and making it run so smoothly. Thanks to Danielle my daughter had a wonderful memory to hold on to while her husband was away serving his country.

2016-02-09T12:09:18 Response from the vendor

I'm not certain which touches my heart more, weddings or the men and women who serve our country. This was such an important day to the bride and groom, full of emotion and love. It was my pleasure to ensure the day ran flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kris D

Danielle was fantastic. She helped us put together a little dinner party to celebrate our recent courthouse wedding. We were coming in from out of town, and she helped us put it all together. She took care of the cake and photographer and it was great. At the dinner she made... Read More sure everything went smoothly. It was helpful having her there to allow us to relax and enjoy our dinner guests.

2016-02-09T12:11:52 Response from the vendor

I believe "little dinner parties" are just as important as huge events. The size of the group matters far less than the enjoyment of the couple. I am happy to have been part of your day and to know you were able to relax and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Danielle Hasting is a very caring and attentive planner. My beautiful day would not have gone as wonderfully without her.

2016-02-09T12:54:05 Response from the vendor

We do our best and are happy to have been able to take charge of your special day, so you were able to enjoy every moment.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

My fiance and I contacted Danielle ~2 months before our wedding for her day-of coordination services. After speaking with her for a few minutes, I knew she was the perfect person for the job and boy was she!! Danielle and her team were AMAZING!!! She contacted all the vendors... Read More and even worked out some details that we didn't even think of. She was available for the many questions that we had and definitely went above and beyond what we hired her for to ensure our day was perfect. We thoroughly appreciated her organization, professionalism and her terrific personality!! She is warm, bubbly and definitely knows her stuff!! She is the perfect vendor for any couple, I just wish we had hired her at the beginning of the process.

2016-02-09T12:03:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! We certainly do our best to make your special day run as smoothly as possible and I think it was a great success! Beautiful day with wonderful people.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Danielle and her crew did a fantastic job. They rolled with the ever changing budget and agenda of my husband and I as we tried to figure out what all this "Wedding stuff" was. It was an adventure and an enjoyable one thanks to having some one like Danielle and One Fine Day... Read More around to help make sense of all the wedding logic and lingo that was foreign to us. She went Above and beyond the call of duty to say the least. It really is in her heart to make people see what they've envisioned and as a direct result, it's the business' foundation.

2016-02-09T12:19:09 Response from the vendor

That's what I do. It's what I love to do. Help people like you gather realistic expectations of what your day should be like and how to get the most out of your budget. I'm thrilled your day went the way you were envisioning and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

I liked Danielle because she was organized- but mostly because she made my wife happy. Aka the bride on the wedding day. Happy wife= happy life.

2016-02-09T12:16:46 Response from the vendor

Ha! I love this review- I know you are making a great husband. Thank you for your feedback, it's always nice when a groom chimes in! Best of luck to you and yours.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Danielle is a ROCKSTAR! I don't have a clue what I would have done without her. My fiance was transferred to the DFW area not long after we got engaged. We chose to have our wedding in Dallas because we wanted to start our lives together in the place we would now call home. This... Read More was possibly a little crazy on our part, because I'm a "stay awake all night and worry & obsess over details kind of girl" but I thought this would be easier than planning a wedding long distance (I moved to Dallas with him). Needless to say, I was completely overwhelmed when I started planning- the DFW metroplex is HUGE and there are a LOT of options. I met with a few different event coordinator's and just knew immediately Danielle was who I wanted to hire. I am so incredibly thankful my husband and I made this choice, because she was worth every single penny (times a million). Our wedding was fantastic and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Danielle was a God send from day one. She listened to our wants, helped us pick a location, choose our vendors and negotiate our contracts. DON'T SIGN ANYTHING WITHOUT HER!!!!! I'm telling you, she knows what she is doing. She helped us budget & spend our money on the things that meant the most to us. Her staff is so kind and worked very hard & everybody is really awesome. She honestly took away my stress. If I had questions, Danielle answered them, if I had more questions, she answered those as well- she even called people who hadn't rsvp'd to get the most accurate number for my day. This saved us a boatload of money because so many people ended up not being able to travel & she already knew how this would effect our budget & how to write the contract so we got money back. I was also relieved my mom wasn't trying to tell groomsmen the day of the wedding where to go, and my sisters weren't making sure the caterer brought the correct food and my Dad wasn't guessing about where he needed to be and when. Danielle had detailed timelines for each of us and I never even thought about the behind the scenes stuff. Allocating a family member to make sure decorations are in order and the bar is set up means somebody (usually somebody you're very close too) is working on your special day. Too many of my friends made this mistake. With Danielle on my side, all of our family and friends got to sit back and enjoy the day! With only a few emotional breakdowns (father/daughter dance) however, these tears were coming no matter what- I'm a daddy's girl :) I would undoubtedly recommend Danielle Hastings & One Fine Day to EVERY couple planning a wedding. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and there's no way I could've pulled this off without her!

2016-02-09T12:15:35 Response from the vendor

I know we had our challenges because you were so unfamiliar with DFW and felt like you were planning a destination wedding in your new "home town". However, I feel this day was incredible and it warms my heart to read this review. Thank you... Read Less Read More