Wedding Cakes, Dessert Bars, Cupcakes & More!

We specialize in fabulous wedding cakes, pastries & dessert bars. We custom design everything that comes out of our shop. From simple & elegant to completely over the top, we can create the perfect cake for any style. Give us a call to set up your complementary tasting and consultation!

Dietary Options

Dairy Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

264 Heights Road, Darien, CT Fairfield & Westchester Counties (203) 655-2077

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Darcy T

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning. I have no idea how Megan was able to sketch and then create such a beautiful cake out of the bits and pieces we described to her- true talent! The cake itself was also delicious and much raved about by the guests-- we did a three tier... Read More carrot cake, coconut and strawberry. You must do a tasting!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Emily S

Excellent. Everything was perfect on our wedding day. We decided to do a cake and a dessert bar and everything was delicious!!! The staff at palmers made the whole process effortless. Very professional and easy to communicate with. Use them on your wedding day if you want to wow... Read More your guests with desserts!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Alexander K

Palmer's made the cake for our wedding and it looked beautiful and tasted amazing. Even our guests were commenting on how delicious the cake was. Palmer's also did custom royal icing cookies for us to include in our guests welcome bags. They were a big hit and looked awesome.... Read More Highly recommend Palmer's Bakery.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elizabeth V

I cannot speak highly enough about our experience with Palmer's Bakery. We had an exceptionally fun, and memorable experience taste testing. Palmer’s Bakery work is beautiful and we could not have had a more perfect wedding cake! Their cakes and fillings are absolutely divine.... Read More You can't go wrong with any of the flavors. We chose the chocolate fudge raspberry and all of our guests raved about it and many begged for seconds! I can't wait to break into our topper on our one year anniversary. I'd recommend Palmer’s to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Carol D

My daughter and I worked with Megan Palmer Rivera and Brittney Clark. The tasting was very informative and delicious! Our original idea of various flavor a of mini cupcakes ended up to be over our budget, and they were very willing to work with us. Delivery was right on time... Read More and as expected. The result was fabulous. Lovely and delicious!

The most delicious cupcakes!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Kristen L

We chose to have three different flavors of cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake. We included both mini and regular size cupcakes. They were absolutely delicious!

Yumm

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Flavia C

Megan did such a fabulous job on our cake. My husband didn't really feel the wedding process till we had the cake tasting which was fun and so enlightening to the different flavors,frosting and styles. Thank you Megan.

Our guests raved about the taste!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Kelly H

Our cake was exactly what we had envisioned! We have simple taste, but we wanted a cake that tasted great but was within our budget. Palmers was perfect for us. We went for our tasting a few months before the wedding and Megan was so sweet and helpful. We tried five different... Read More cakes and they were all delicious! We talked to her about wanting a modest cake size, and sheet cakes in the back to make up for the extra portions we needed for all of our guests. She completely understood our vision. On our wedding day the cake was so unbelievably elegant - exactly what we had envisioned. We gave our guests a delicious cake that was very, very reasonable compared to other bakeries in Fairfield County. We could not be happier! And just another little tidbit, since they are a grocery store you don't have to pay tax... which was a couple hundred dollars we saved :-)

Dessert Bar was a huge hit!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Debi D

We had a dessert bar at our daughter wedding from Palmer's Bakery in Darien, CT. This included a smaller cake that was cut and plated and a large assortment of various types of desserts from cheesecake pops, tarts, brownie bites, rice crispy bars (for the kids or kids at heart)... Read More and much more. Everything was delicious and looked great. Palmers designed the table and provided signage. All of our guests enjoyed the assortment!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Lisa

Palmer’s bakery was great to work with from start to finish. My fiancé and I met with Lindsey at Palmer’s market roughly four months before our wedding for a tasting. While we had some ideas regarding the flavor we wanted, we knew nothing about design, decoration. Lindsey walked... Read More us through our options, pricing, and day of logistics. We decided to work with Palmer’s after our meeting with Lindsey, and couldn’t be happier with the choice. The cake was delivered on time and made perfectly. The head chef at our wedding venue tasted the cake and commented that it was one of the best he had ever tasted, having worked as a chef in Westchester County for more than 20 years. We would highly recommend Lindsey and Palmer’s Bakery.

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Deirdre C

I'm so happy that I chose Palmer's for my wedding. The cake turned out to be amazing and I can't wait to have the top tier next year for 1st anniversary. I wanted my cake to have a different look and they were able to fulfill it, no problem! (Bottom tier was NYC skyline and... Read More even included a taxicab). Had lots of compliments from guests!

Awesome cake!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Kelly N

Everything about Palmer's was EASY! Easy cake tasting (and a LARGE selection to taste!), easy ordering, easy delivery! I didn't have to worry about them or check in with them at all. (And when I did - they had everything handled and ready to go.) They were also able to work with... Read More us on price (i.e., by having a smaller "presentation" cake). Lindsay understood EXACTLY what we wanted and executed to perfection. Would highly recommend for those brides that don't need to be as "hands on" for the cake.

Delicious and Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Elizabeth G

Palmer's Bakery did our wedding cake and it was delicious! They made it exactly the way we wanted it with both of our flavors (we couldn't decide!). When our guest count was lower than we originally thought, they were able to adjust the cake and have it serve the number of... Read More people we had perfectly.

Gorgeous cake and vegan, gluten-free options!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Julie S

Palmers Bakery made SUCH a beautiful cake for my wedding - I was literally speechless when I saw it on my wedding day. I showed them a picture of a cake with fall leaves on it and they made one that looked even better than the original pic I found on pintrest. Lindsey was always... Read More friendly and helpful to work with, and we ended up getting macaroons as well as vegan, gluten-fee cupcakes for some of our guests with dietary restrictions. It was such a relief to be able to get them all in one place. I highly recommend Palmers.

Scrumptious to the last bite!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jamie R

From the moment I turned the corner at Palmer’s Market and saw the enchanted bakery nestled into the back corner of the store I was memorized. From the oversized cupcakes frosted in whipped delights, to cakes covered in edible glitter, I knew I had to have Palmer’s Bakery for... Read More my wedding. My fiancé, Ryan, and I arranged a tasting Megan a few months before our wedding and we booked on the spot! It was clear that Megan was passionate about her work and it showed in each bite we took of her scrumptious cakes. Instead of having a traditional wedding cake, Ryan and I thought it would be fun to have a Cake Bar with a pleasing assortment of cakes for our guests to choose from. We selected mouthwatering flavors like White Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Almond Crunch and Coconut. Each cake was frosted and covered in edible glitter, as were the White Chocolate and Sprinkle covered Pretzel favors that Megan made for us that guests took home with them at the end of the evening. Megan set up the cakes on cake stands of varying heights and created description cards of each cake. Not only was the presentation amazing but the cakes themselves were out of this world. Needless to say, the Cake Bar was a hit with our guests! They are still raving about it to this day. I just cant wait to unfreeze and eat our cake topper on our 1st anniversary!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Melissa T

Our guests raved about the cake and said it was the best wedding cake they ever had. We will be heading there for our future desserts. We can not tell you how great Lindsay was to work with.. A++++

Fantastic experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Lyndsey E

Found Palmers at a bridal expo and the rest is history. They were so easy going to work with and accommodating and responsive. The most important part, of course, is the freshness and taste of the wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier! We ordered more than we needed,... Read More thankfully, and a lot of people were getting seconds on the cake, so that sealed the deal. It was important that it look good, yes, but taste above all else- and it was spectacular! Definitely go with Palmers for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Oustanding cakes

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Elizabeth C

I was married in Greenwich, but had to plan my wedding from Chicago, and Lindsay and Megan could not have been more helpful and responsive. They made the cakes for my shower and wedding and everyone uniformly raved about the cake, filling, and buttercream. Lindsay was very... Read More patient as the design for the cake evolved over the planning period and was able to match some of the colors in the cake to the font colors in the invitation. They were also very reasonably priced for the quality of the product and service they provided.

Nautical Wedding Cake & Desserts

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Ashley B

We were married in Greenwich on the water in September and Lindsay at Palmer's worked with us to create a beautiful 4-tier wedding cake including our nautical monogram and navy & white theme. In addition they created these awesome cupcake toppers of our monogram, anchors and... Read More nautical rope. Everything tasted great and looked unbelievable!!!

Amazing cakes and dessert bars!!! Totally blown aw

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Devin S

I got married a few weeks ago in Greenwich CT, and Palmers made my 4 tier wedding cake and also created a milk & cookies dessert bar (complete with mini milk bottles served with striped straws in our wedding colors!). The wedding cake was so incredibly beautiful -- I wanted a... Read More striped cake in different shades of blue, and Lindsay and her team created a masterpiece that was more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. I would have been thrilled with the cake even if it tasted terrible because of how gorgeous it looked, but the reality is that it was SO incredibly delicious, my guests raved and raved about it. Just go for a tasting and you will be so impressed! Palmers truly could not have done a better job and I would strongly recommend them to any bride! Last but certainly not least, I found their pricing to be incredibly reasonable compared to some of the other local Fairfield County options I considered. My cost per slide was very reasonable, especially considering how detailed the decorations on the outside of my cake were. Pricing on our dessert bar was incredibly reasonable too! Worth every penny we paid and much, much more.

Fabulous experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Candace F

Palmer's Bakery created the most beautiful and mouth watering dessert bar designed to look like a 7 tier cake for my wedding in May. They listened to what I wanted and envisioned, and used their creative ideas to produce exactly what I had in mind! They were an absolute pleasure... Read More to work with! The desserts were absolutely delicious, and our guests ate every last sweet treat!

Delicious, great service!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Kathryn J

Lindsay from Palmers Bakery was so easy to work with. Not only did she make suggestions on how we could cut cost, she was very responsive throughout the planning process. Perhaps more importantly, all our guests raved about how delicious the cake was!

expert consultants. beautiful result!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Christine L

I cannot speak highly enough about our experience with Palmer's Bakery. From the very first tasting to the very last tasting (on our wedding night!) we had an extremely fun, enjoyable, and memorable experience. It felt like Palmer's had a cake for any budget, design aesthetic,... Read More or event we were planning - without having SO many options that it felt overwhelming. Their consultants were hugely helpful in suggesting cake/icing pairings as well as decoration options - without ever "taking over" the design (like I experienced at other stores). Their service was professional, responsive, and hugely flexible (last minute - can you add one more cake to that order?? no problem!). From start to finish - a true delight. Thank you Palmers!!!

Beautiful and tasty, great service

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Jen H

We had Palmer's Bakery make our wedding cupcakes. They were not only so beautiful and chic, but also delicious! (not artificial at all, all natural fresh ingredients) They provided us with a lovely cupcake stand to match, and topped it with a 6 inch cake of our choice. All... Read More our guests raved not only about how good they were, but also how awesome they looked - wonderfully and tastfully decorated. Our favorites were the Chocolate Peanut Butter and Salted Carmel, but we also got 3 other flavors in addition to those for our guests to choose from - Raspberry Lemon (filled with fresh raspberries and lemon curd - fluffy buttercreme - not that heavy oily kind!), Coconut Passion Fruit(fresh coconut and filled w/ a passion fruit curd), and Chocolate Fudge Raspberry (filled w/ fresh chocolate fudge and fresh raspberries). Lindsey in the bakery was great and accomodated all our needs by giving us a tasting a few months before so we could pick which flavors we wanted to have. The bakery itself is so whimsical and fun, and everything is delish. I recommend them to anyone who needs a cake or cupcakes, for their wedding, shower, or just a party!

Best Wedding Cake Ever.

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Elena G

Megan Rivera, the head pastry chef behind Palmer's Bakery is simply incredible. She worked with us to design our beautiful wedding cake and delivered a product that was even more beautiful and more delicious than I could have ever imagined. People usually find wedding cakes to... Read More be so-so but not when you go with Palmer's Bakery. Their wedding cakes are consistently delicious and beautiful. I know because I've actually been to two other weddings where the cake came from Palmer's Bakery!!

Megan Palmer Rivera

Megan opened her first cake business in high school, hand delivering her scratch-made treats to friends and neighbors. After high school, she went off to attend the Culinary Institute of America where she received degrees in both Culinary and Baking & Pastry. While in college, Megan began designing her dream bakery and upon returning to Connecticut, she presented her ideas to the family. In 2007, Palmer’s Bakery was born. Since then the bakery has gone on to win many awards including "Best Bakery", "Best Wedding Cakes" and "Best Desserts" in the Gold Coast.