Remember Beautifully.

Capturing timeless images with a fresh, intimate flair is our specialty! Our simple pricing includes: UNLIMITED wedding day coverage with 2 Photographers An engagement session Your images in full resolution with rights. As us about special custom packages as well as off season pricing!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Best wedding photographer in KC!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Katie A

I am so lucky to have had Rachel as our wedding photographer! At our first meeting, she was organized and asked questions so she could get to know me, my groom, and our families. She asked about our wedding colors, venue, etc...so thorough! I really appreciated that she paid... Read More such close attention to detail. I loved that the package included unlimited time on the day of the wedding, rights to the pictures, and an engagement session. Rachel was so professional every time we met with her, but she was still fun and put us at ease during all of the pictures. She was great at time management, but didn't make anything feel rushed. My family also commented on how they loved that she knew their names. Everything felt so personalized. I can't wait to work with Rachel again. She's truly the best!

2015-08-04T13:42:45 Response from the vendor

Katie, What a treat to see this review today! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and I'm so glad that you're pleased with your photos! It was a pleasure working with you and your families!

Could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Stephanie N

As soon as we met with Rachel, we knew she would be our photographer. Throughout the whole process, Rachel was very professional and quick to get back to us. I loved the fact that our package included our engagement pictures, unlimited time, 2 photographers and all rights to the... Read More pictures. This was everything I was looking for and it was at such a reasonable price. On the day of, Rachel arrived as scheduled and was very professional, fun and helpful throughout the day. She went above and beyond and we are so grateful we chose her for our wedding photographer... she even whipped out some safety pins to help fix my dress when my bustle broke at the reception :) We have so many amazing pictures that we will treasure forever and could not have asked for a better experience!

2015-07-29T16:04:39 Response from the vendor

Stephanie- Thanks so much for such kind words! It was so much fun working with you and Frank and getting to know you and your families. I'm so honored to have been with you on such a special day! Much love, Rachel

Amazing experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lauren W

RPM was one of the best parts of our wedding. We were so pleased from the engagement photo shoot to the day of and follow up with their professionalism and communication. Rachel made the experience easier than most and her unwavering smile throughout our long wedding day kept us... Read More going and they took gorgeous photos that we are forever grateful to have captured. I gave them the highest star ratings because I would recommended them to anyone! If you want a personal and carefree experience, go with RPM.

2015-06-11T19:49:26 Response from the vendor

I'm so moved by your review and appreciate it so much. I have so many special memories from your day but one of my very favorites was working with you and Alex alone at Harry's. What a fun, beautiful day! I'm so grateful that you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Kerry N

I would recommend Rachel and her team over and over again for photography. She made the day even more special than it already was. From being their when the bridesmaids started getting ready, and having her assistant be with the groom and groomsmen, we knew every aspect of our... Read More wedding would be covered. My husband and I both have large families but Rachel took the time to learn about each side so that she could organize the family photos in a quickly manner. Every member of both family's talk about how great she was with getting everyone in order and even keeping the young ones engaged and smiling! Rachel knew all the cool spots to hit up for our winter wedding photos and captured every moment from getting off the bus to organizing both parties, and everything in between. From helping us with the timeline of events the day of the wedding, to capturing all our friends and family on the dance floor, if it wasn't for Rachel and her team at RPM Photography, our day would not have been the same! It has only been 3 weeks since our wedding and we have already received so many compliments on the large amount of photos already posted on RPM's Facebook page of the sneak peak of our photos. RPM Photography is worth every penny (and more). By far the best decision we made for our wedding and highly recommend RPM to anyone in the market for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

We used David and Mallory for our wedding photography and definitely had a wonderful experience working with them. David met with us beforehand to discuss a timeline for the wedding shots, and get to know us and our personalities so that he could set up shots accordingly. On... Read More the day of the wedding both photographers were very laid back in getting shots as we were prepping, then assertive in getting us and our very large and unruly bridal party where they needed to be. David was a lot of fun, and catered his directives to make sure we got great shots and had a good time throughout the day. He kept us clued in on how the photos were turning out, giving us previews to see if we liked the results and/or wanted to re-shoot anything as we went. He hung around throughout the reception to get great candids, and was super accommodating as our family members pulled him all over the venue to get group shots of their own. The photos turned out great, and really captured the entire day for us. Paging through the final album was like reliving the day (plus getting to see plenty of things we missed while we were running all over the place between the ceremony and reception). We would definitely recommend RPM to anyone interested in getting great quality photos and extremely accommodating service on their wedding day. The whole process was smooth. We have nothing but positive things to say about their team.

Complete Professionals

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

If you are looking for a photographer/cinematographer who are true professionals, but fun to work with Rachel and David Moore with RPM are the way to go. Rachel was the photographer for my sister's wedding 3 years ago and she had such a good experience we decided to meet with... Read More her as well. Like most soon-to-be grooms I was more concerned with price and getting a bargain, yet keeping my bride-to-be happy. From our first meeting I could tell Rachel was a pro, and understood how to get the shots we wanted without making us feel "on display". At one point in that first meeting she said "it's my job to get the shots, but not be remembered. A good photographer finds a way to hide in the shadows." She was amazing, I hardly knew there was a camera at the ceremony and reception. We decided to add cinematography, which her husband David does, so our price was a little higher than we first talked about, but Rachel helped us stay within our budget. She and David were so much fun to work with and genuinely cared about my wife and me. They worked their butts off all day, but I could tell they had fun as well. I cannot give Rachel and David enough praise! Our pictures and video are unbelievably gorgeous and I'm so glad we chose RPM. Give them a call, you will be happy that you did. -Nick F

2016-01-27T14:10:39 Response from the vendor

Nick, I am so touched by your review! David and I are so blessed to not only work in a profession that we love, but also with people that we adore! I certainly count the Fosters as one of our favorite families!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Emily B

My husband and I used RPM Photography for our wedding. We can't say enough good things about this company!! Rachel was such a great and kind person to work with! She made us feel comfortable from the moment we met with her at our initial meeting to the last moment of our... Read More wedding day. Rachel is professional, fun, and VERY talented! She felt like a friend to us and I really cherished that fact when picking someone to follow us around on our wedding day. We wanted someone who could deliver candid photos + posed photos and we got exactly what we wanted. We were able to have 2 photographers the entire wedding day and all the rights to the photos. When our photos came back to us after editing, our decision was solidified even more that we made the right choice! I forward to having Rachel to take photos for us again whenever we have a family in the future!

2015-12-20T13:48:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for amazing review, Emily! Your wedding was so gorgeous, it was a joy to shoot. I loved getting to know you and your wonderful families and I'm so grateful to you and them for your hospitality and kindness!

Great photography

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kristen F

Rachel and David are wonderful to work with. Rachel is the photographer and her husband David is the videographer. They are wonderful people and were a blast to have with us on our wedding day. They are easy to work with and take great pictures. Rachel was so accommodating; as... Read More it rained every time we tried to take engagement pictures- she met us 3 times until I felt we got enough pictures. They bring multiple photographers so make sure to capture all the important parts of the wedding day. And they do not have a time limit- which is AMAZING!! I couldn’t say enough great things about them!

2015-11-10T21:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review!! You know how much I love your family and it was such a joy to work with so many people that I love on your wedding day! Who would have thought when Haley and Stephan... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley L

My husband and I were married in KC in May and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about RPM. So to make a long story short I will say this: if you want your wedding day captured in such a way you look back on the photos and remember how it FELT to live it, look no... Read More further. They made the experience personal. Our photos were gorgeous and captured the feelings of the day with the 'photo journalistic' approach we were looking for. They listened and delivered a wonderful product. This is such an important day so make sure you choose to work with photographers who understand that.

2015-10-30T17:04:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the sweet review, Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you and I"m so happy you're pleased with your photography. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!!

Wedding 6.12.15

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jordan B

Rachel is absolutely amazing! I wouldn't trust anyone else with capturing our wedding day. I loved RPM's package that included an engagement session, two photographers and unlimited time on the wedding day. It was exactly what we wanted and in our budget. I couldn't be happier... Read More with how our pictures turned out. Our wedding was even featured on The Knot because of the amazing photographs. I will definitely recommend and use RPM in the future!

2015-08-04T13:43:45 Response from the vendor

Jordan- Thank you so much for this kind review! Your wedding was so much fun and everything was so beautiful, it made my job easy!!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Rachel is an absolute pleasure to work with! She gives all brides exactly what they want: engagement photos, two photographers on wedding day, and all access to pictures. And the pictures are stunning!!! She is a wonderful asset to have on the wedding day as well because she has... Read More so much experience it helps the whole process run so smoothly. I cannot say enough wonderful things about RPM Photography & Cinematography!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Erin P

Rachel was so wonderful and made us feel really at ease. She made post-ceremony photos an absolute breeze, even with two very large extended families. Rachel was very supportive of any ideas we had, but was also happy to give her opinion/ideas if we asked. I would highly... Read More recommend her to anyone!

2015-06-05T17:46:10 Response from the vendor

Erin and Josh, Thank you so much for these kind words- your sweet review meant the world to me. It was a joy to work with you and your families that day!

RPM is Truly the Best in KC

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Kelsey O

We used Rachel for our wedding and I am so glad we did. I found her on the Knot and did not know what about her or them. Honestly once we met her we canceled all our other photographer meetings because we were so excited to work with her and her prices were a very good deal. It... Read More included 2 photographers for our wedding day, no time frame, just all day until when we and they felt they wouldn't get any more new photos. We had 1 guy and 1 girl, so it was nice while we were getting ready because they could split up and be with both the bride and groom. This also included our engagement photo session, which we could pick where we wanted to go. She got us the engagement photos to us within two weeks, and the wedding photos within a month which I think it great, plus she just gave us all of the photos from each on a flash-drive and she said we own all of them and can go print off whatever we want, which is nice because that make sit a lot cheaper than having to buy prints thru the photographer. We will honestly us her again as our family continues to grow and grow! - Kelsey & Stephen

Awesome Photographer & Videographer!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Nanci H

We used RPM for our daughters wedding in October 2014 for wedding photography and videography. We could not be more thrilled with the results. Rachel and David were a dream to work with, professional, and creative. I feel they give you the very best photos and video at a... Read More reasonable cost and would highly recommend using them! Thank you Rachel and David for these awesome memories! Wow!

We love Rachel Moore!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

We knew from our very first meeting with Rachel Moore that she was the photographer we wanted to hire for our daughter's wedding. She was so warm and friendly and spent a lot of time just getting to know us. We met with her on two other occasions to discuss the timeline... Read More for the day and the pictures that were important to us. We felt comfortable asking her any question that came to mind and she always had the perfect answer. Rachel took very good notes at our meetings and used that information the day of the wedding. It was incredible how she remembered everyone's names and used our names instead of calling us the MOB or FOB. What we love about Rachel is her expertise. She took all the traditional wedding photos that we wanted, but then used her creativity to take some very unique photographs. After a year of preparation, our daughter had the wedding of her dreams. The weather was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, and the ceremony and reception exceeded our expectations. The wedding day went by so quickly, but even the smallest detail was captured by RMP Photography. Every picture they took was amazing. What impressed us the most was the deep, vibrant color of each picture. The phenomenal photographs will help us to remember for years to come the best day of our daughter's life. Rachel Moore is a true professional. In our opinion, she is the best!

Look no further---they are the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

I could not be happier with Rachel, Carl, David, and the crew at RPM photography. My sister-in-law found them after my first photographer canceled on me. I am so extremely grateful that the first one canceled...I can't imagine my day without Rachel and Carl. They captured... Read More every little moment. The color, lighting, and setting was absolutely breathtaking. I didn't know how our wedding pictures could top our engagement pictures taken by Rachel, but they were even better (which is saying a lot). My mom joked about wallpapering the house with all the pictures. Rachel did her research on the best KC locations for pictures and helped us with our timeline. She was with me bright and early all the way until the end of the night. She always had a smile on her face and was willing to do anything to get the shots I only hoped for. I can't have my wedding every day, but I can look at the pictures and feel like I'm there. From the bottom of my heart I would recommend RPM. If you are a bride you have to call them!!!! We will fly to KC to use RPM for all our future pictures even though we live in Chicago! Simply the BEST!!!

Loved working with David and Rachel

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Debbie H

We were honored to have ALL 3 of our daughters' weddings filmed by David and Rachel. They are outstanding! Very professional, so pleasant, fun, respectful. We all loved their work...it's like reliving the day! Wish we had more wedding s to share with them!!

Great photographer & videographer!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Stephanie S

Rachel & Dave of RPM Photography are wonderful! Their work is fantastic and they are great to work with! They know what shots to get, and don't waste time taking thousands of photos that won't get used. They are also super friendly and lots of fun. They also made our wedding... Read More video, and it is wonderful! I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Love Rachel!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Sam H

Rachel and Carl from RPM Photography & Cinematography took our wedding photos and we have only seen a sneak peek but so far LOVE them. Rachel was very organized and kept the day moving smoothly and in control. She listened to us and was so helpful. She is very easy going and she... Read More and Carl were great. Definitely recommend.

Amazing pictures and amazing price!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Katie W

I love photography so it was really hard when it came time to choose my wedding photographer. It is unreal how much some people want to charge! Weddings are already expensive so budget was of course a huge issue. I was drawn to RPM because their pictures are artistic but... Read More classic. I don't want to look back on my wedding 10 years from now and cringe at how outdated it was because we used too many "trends". I think Rachael did a great job at capturing the details in a beautiful and timeless manor. I also loved that for a great price, you get 2 photographers with an unlimited amount of time. They are yours for the day and that is wonderful! That did a great job!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Leslie T

Rachel Moore with RPM Photography was worth every penny spent! She is very professional, talented, personable, pays very close to details, and is an amazing photographer. My husband and I used RPM Photography for both our Engagement pictures and our Wedding pictures and we were... Read More very pleased with her work. All our pictures were beautiful, breathtaking, and versatile. We had a second photographer, Erin, on our wedding day and she was great to work with as well. Our Wedding pictures told our complete story from the love we had for each other, our personalities and the theme of our wedding. The number one feedback we’ve received from our guests is that are photographers were working really hard and they stood out from the rest of our vendors. What my husband and I learned from working with RPM Photography is that sometimes you need to spend a little extra money to get the service you would expect from vendors and that is professionalism and quality. We’re already planning on using RPM for baby pictures in the near future. I’ve seen some of RPM’s baby and family pictures and they are beautiful too. With that being said, if you want quality pictures and professional photographers, we would DEFINITELY recommend RPM Photography. -Leslie & Chiluba

Engagement and wedding photos

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

My husband and I worked with RPM for both our engagement and wedding photos and couldn't be more happy with them! We loved getting to know Rachel through doing our engagement pictures, which made us enjoy working with her even more at our wedding! She was very down to earth and... Read More personable. She took the time to get to know our family and she would refer to them by name, which I was very impressed with. One of my favorite things I remember from our wedding is watching a little slide show that Rachel put together on her laptop with pictures from THAT day. It was fun to see a sneak peak at the reception with our family there. I loved that not only my husband and I got CDs with pictures on them, but our families did as well. Rachel was amazing to work with, but what I will cherish most are the memories she captured that day. It is fun to re-live the day when I look at my pictures and I am so very grateful for amazing talent that she shared with us.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 alyssa g

I could not imagine working with anyone besides RPM for my wedding photography! They were so great and easy to work with from the very beginning. RPM did an incredible job capturing our wedding and making me feel at ease throughout the day. They captured every special moment... Read More from our day and we will cherish their amazing work forever!

Quality we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Elizabeth N

We used RPM Photography for my daughter’s wedding and reception in May of 2013. David and Rachel met with our daughter and discussed the details of the wedding and reception to understand the photos that were important to her. They were organized; professional and the photos... Read More are beautiful! David and Rachel captured all the moments that we wanted and many wonderful ones that we had not anticipated, my daughter’s veil blowing in the wind or my husband practicing his father of the bride speech. David and Rachel helped guide us through the day by making everyone comfortable, this allowed us to enjoy and have fun with the wedding, our family and friends. I would highly recommend that you use RPM Photography for your wedding photography!

Beautiful Engagement Photographs

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Rachel met us at Loose Park in Kansas City for our engagement photos. She was on time, had a clear plan, and was very experienced. She was very relaxed and made taking the photographs very fun. I was so excited... and our pictures turned out spectacular! I highly recommend... Read More using RPM!