Is this your business? claim it now

Rusty Glenn Designs

Dallas, TX

Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

2016 Lucas Dr. , Dallas, TX (214) 219-2016

The most amazing flowers I have ever seen, met and far surpassed by dream wedding

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Danielle C

Working with Rusty is an absolute dream. I am, what one might consider, a little type A, but I didn't have to worry about a thing with Rusty. I told him my vision for my wedding and my budget. I met with 3 other florists in dallas that are very well documented and known, and... Read More all 3 of them returned with a budget that was twice what i had given them. Rusty was the only one who not only met my budget but far surpassed anything I could have ever hoped for. I have heard from multiple guests that my flower arrangements and bouquets were the most beautiful arrangements that they have ever seen at a wedding. Leading up to the day he was easy to contact and very responsive and made sure to get every little detail correct. I can't say enough wonderful things about him, and how talented he is!

Review for Russell Glenn, The Design Studio

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Meredith W

Rusty is a very talented and extremely creative florist. We could not have been more happy with our florals and decor. Rusty gave us the most beautiful wedding I had ever seen.