Our Desserts Are Scrumptious Inside & Out!

Wedding cakes, specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies, too! From the traditional to the unique, we will create the perfect cake for you; something scrumptious for all the sweet moments of your life together. The happy couple will receive a fresh, complimentary anniversary cake. Contact us today.

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Serving Greater Columbus (614) 529-9223
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Angela P

Ron was amazing to work with and his cakes are fabulous. When we went in for the tasting it was so hard to choose because everything was delicious. We ended up selecting a white cake with a raspberry filling and chocolate on chocolate as our two flavors. It was a 5 tier cake... Read More with buttercream frosting and lots and lots of sugar flowers. I explained what I wanted the cake to look like and showed a couple of photos I found off of pinterest. After that Ron took care of EVERYTHING. He answered any and all of my questions and contacted me once a couple weeks before just to make sure we were still on the same plan for everything. In the end the cake was even better than I could have imagined, although I should have expected it seeing all of his displays. I HIGHLY recommend Scrumptious Crumbs!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emily S

Ron and Helen were incredible. We cannot say enough good things about their service and their product. We LOVED the cupcakes as did our guests. Easy tasting, set up , delivery and return of their materials. We ordered maybe 8 different favor combos plus our cake that my husband... Read More and I shared. They even let me come up with my own cupcake combo!! The cupcakes were perfect, moist and delicious at the wedding (and for at least a week after-I know because I saved a bunch and ate them). Would recommend these to any couple looking to do cupcakes for their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Charissa F

Our cake was stunning! It was gorgeous and EXACTLY what we asked for. I had a very clear picture of what I wanted and Ron made it come to life beautifully. They are a very sweet couple to work with, haha. Not to mention they give you a FREE cake on your anniversary so you do not... Read More have to freeze it.... I guess another big factor is taste. We tried many many different cake vendors at numerous shows and this was my top rated cake AND icing! Every different type we tried was amazing. I ate all of my samples and some of my in-laws! I highly recommend to work with Ron!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Lindsey H

I am very picky about wedding cakes because most of them taste too sweet/artificial but when I tried Scrumtious Crumbs at a bridal event, I fell in love! We booked with them soon after and it was a breeze. My now husband and I met with Ron and designed our cake, which turned out... Read More exactly how I wanted! He was extremely easy to work with. We chose to do a small cake and cupcakes in all different flavors. Our guests raved about how good they were! My MIL is already trying to find an event to order cupcakes for! I would highly recommend Scrumptious Crumbs to all future brides!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kristen Y

Ron is the absolute BEST! Our cake was perfect and beautiful! Plus it was delicious!! We had so many people comment on how it stood out. I HIGHLY recommend and would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Gina V

Ron did an excellent job on our wedding cake, it was exactly how we wanted it! Such a beautiful cake perfectly decorated and very very tasty. Ron also made sure that he delivered to our venue during our flip so that no one had to move it to make sure it looked perfect! We are... Read More already looking forward to our anniversary cake next year.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erica S

Our experience with Scrumptious Crumbs was absolutely perfect! From the tasting, to the big day, to our anniversary I could not have asked for anything more. The cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! We received so many compliments. Thank you Scrumptious Crumbs for making our day... Read More so SWEET!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren C

Ron and his wife were both wonderful to work with! We had an extensive dessert bar at our wedding reception at The Vue, and our guests all raved about every item. The selection that Scrumptious Crumbs had to offer was great for the bride and groom who wanted some of everything!... Read More We also had a small cake for cutting, and Ron came to our reception and set up the full dessert table. I'd absolutely recommend to all!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan G

Ron does an amazing job. His cakes are absolutely gorgeous and delicious! Thank you Ron and Helen!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Dorian S

The only thing I regret is not getting the remainder of my cake back after it was cut! Ron did an incredible job with our cake! It not only look beautiful but all three flavors were moist and delicious!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maria M

Ron and Helen are the best! The whole experience was amazing- from the tasting to delivery of a great product. We chose both a wedding cake and a grooms cake. Ron was able to replicate our puppy for my husband as a surprise and it stole the show! The cake is my favorite- we... Read More chose two different flavors along with a delicious filling! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Johanna P

Scrumptious Crumbs was phenomenal! We had a large, tiered, 3-flavor wedding cake that was exquisitely decorated with dozens of gorgeous life-like sugar flowers and sugar crystals and pearls. We had so many choices to pick from during our tasting, but we chose chocolate fudge... Read More cake with peanut butter buttercream, white cake with honey vanilla buttercream, and lemon cake with lemon zest buttercream. It was all SO good. In addition to cake we had several kinds of cookies and chocolate dipped Rice Krispy treats! Our wedding was 11 months ago and I STILL get compliments about our cake and sweet treats! They are affordable, easy to work with, and very attentive. Their response time any time I've contacted them has been less than a few hours. Ron even was kind enough to create a second set of cake samples when my mom was in town for my bridal shower as she wanted to attend the tasting, but lives in Georgia. I'm picking up my anniversary cake next month! I cannot wait to taste that delicious cake again!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Angela M

Ron is the most AMAZING baker ever and was able to bring a picture of what we wanted for our wedding cake to life even better than we imagined. The flavors and taste are fabulous and we now look for reasons to have him make cupcakes or cakes for all our important celebrations.... Read More He is the BEST in the business and we cannot say enough about his professionalism or the quality of his cakes and cupcakes.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Brooke R

Scrumptious Crumbs was the perfect choice for our wedding desserts. They set everything up perfectly for our big day. We had a small cake to cut and all the fun bite size desserts. It could not have been any more perfect! Everything was so delicious and a big hit with all our... Read More guests! I highly recommend using this rest company for any of your set tooth needs!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sara M

Scrumptious Crumbs did an amazing job. The cake looked beautiful and it tasted so good! We received a lot of compliments at the wedding. Thank you Scrumptious Crumbs. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Katie S

I really enjoyed working with Ron Kelly of Scrumptious Crumbs. He asked me to bring some pictures before our first meeting of what I might like and we were able to plan a beautiful cake with my vision. On our wedding day the cake looked incredible, just like I wanted and was a... Read More great show piece. Also, it tasted delicious!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Julie C

Ron and his wife were great to work with. They were able to give great advice on how much cake we would actually need as well as flavors that would compliment our summer theme.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jillian P

We had such a wonderful experience working scrumptious crumbs for our wedding cake! The cake was amazing! We are so looking forward to our complimentary *fresh* anniversary cake! Ron was very professional, and was very easy to get into contact with (returned phone calls/emails... Read More promptly and easy to schedule meetings/tastings!). I did not have to worry about a single thing related to the cake in the days leading up to the wedding. Ron delivered the cake on time, and our guests just raved about the all the flavors (lemon with lemon curd, spice, and chocolate!).

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Allie S

Ron did a fabulous job on my cake! My guest were raving about it for weeks later. Very talented and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Amy S

Our wedding cake from Scrumptious Crumbs far exceeded our expectations. The cake was beautiful and delicious -- our guests are still raving about it! Ron was a pleasure to work with, from our initial consultation to subsequent email exchanges and final touches just before the... Read More wedding. he wanted to ensure we were completely happy with our cake. We were beyond thrilled with it, and we will recommend Scrumptious Crumbs to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Brittany F

AMAZING!!!! Scrumptious Crumbs cake is hands down the best! They have a wide variety of flavors and combinations we got to try at our first tasting. Ron was fabulous to work with and made planning a breeze. We did a cupcake top with a top cake and it was gorgeous! You also get a... Read More free 1st year anniversary cake too, opposed to having to store your top layer in the freezer. We will definitely be ordering from them again!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Working with Ron was easy and our cake turned out exactly what we envisioned! The tasting was so well organized but we weren't sure what we wanted. He was flexible when we came back later and completely changed our estimated number of guests as well as flavors.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan A

The tasting with Ron was AMAZING! We are having multiple flavors of cupcakes and he's doing two separate small cakes for us. I can't wait to taste our wedding cake. I'm glad we aren't going to have to freeze our cake because he'll bake us an anniversary cake for no charge on... Read More our anniversary! He's been great to work with so far. Our wedding cakes and cupcakes were to die for!!! Everyone had multiple cupcakes. We saved one of our two cakes and it's still moist 3 days after the wedding. He was great to work with. I can't believe how good his cakes are!!!

Scrumptious Crumbs Review

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Sarah L

Our experience with Scrumptious Crumbs was perfect! Their cake was delicious and they were great to work with. The price was affordable as well. They took our vision and ran with it, and we could not have been happier. I would recommend them to anyone!

Best Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Nicole O

My husband Stephan and I got married on September 26, 2015 and we loved our wedding cake made by Scrumptious Crumbs! The taste of the cake was just as good from our tasting. We had not left overs and our wedding guests loved it as well. Ron and his wife did a fantastic job and... Read More their customer service is outstanding. I encourage any bride to hire Scrumptious Crumbs to make your wedding cake for your big day! I have no regrets!

Ron and Helen Kelly

For the past 10 years we have been baking wedding cakes, specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies for Columbus brides. We love making cakes from the traditional to the unique, Let us create the perfect cake for you. All of our happy couple will receive a fresh complimentary anniversary cake. Contact us today to schedule a bridal cake tasting 614-529-9223.