Scrumptious Crumbs, LLC

Serving Greater Columbus

Our Desserts Are Scrumptious Inside & Out!

Wedding cakes, specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies, too! From the traditional to the unique, we will create the perfect cake for you; something scrumptious for all the sweet moments of your life together. The happy couple will receive a fresh, complimentary anniversary cake. Contact us today.

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Columbus, OH
Serving Greater Columbus

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Brittany F

AMAZING!!!! Scrumptious Crumbs cake is hands down the best! They have a wide variety of flavors and combinations we got to try at our first tasting. Ron was fabulous to work with and made planning a breeze. We did a cupcake top with a top cake and it was gorgeous! You also get a... Read More free 1st year anniversary cake too, opposed to having to store your top layer in the freezer. We will definitely be ordering from them again!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Working with Ron was easy and our cake turned out exactly what we envisioned! The tasting was so well organized but we weren't sure what we wanted. He was flexible when we came back later and completely changed our estimated number of guests as well as flavors.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan A

The tasting with Ron was AMAZING! We are having multiple flavors of cupcakes and he's doing two separate small cakes for us. I can't wait to taste our wedding cake. I'm glad we aren't going to have to freeze our cake because he'll bake us an anniversary cake for no charge on... Read More our anniversary! He's been great to work with so far. Our wedding cakes and cupcakes were to die for!!! Everyone had multiple cupcakes. We saved one of our two cakes and it's still moist 3 days after the wedding. He was great to work with. I can't believe how good his cakes are!!!

Scrumptious Crumbs Review

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Sarah L

Our experience with Scrumptious Crumbs was perfect! Their cake was delicious and they were great to work with. The price was affordable as well. They took our vision and ran with it, and we could not have been happier. I would recommend them to anyone!

Best Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Nicole O

My husband Stephan and I got married on September 26, 2015 and we loved our wedding cake made by Scrumptious Crumbs! The taste of the cake was just as good from our tasting. We had not left overs and our wedding guests loved it as well. Ron and his wife did a fantastic job and... Read More their customer service is outstanding. I encourage any bride to hire Scrumptious Crumbs to make your wedding cake for your big day! I have no regrets!

Scrumptious Crumbs

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Samantha S

Scrumptious Crumbs was amazing to work with about arranging wedding cake for our wedding. They are so friendly and easy to work with. Very talented and their cake is to die for. There are a lot of varieties to choose from. I would recommend Scrumptious Crumbs for any event... Read More involving cake or cupcakes. Everyone from my wedding still talks about their cake often. Really good prices as well. You can't beat their service.

Very Scrumptious!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Anjolie G

Ron and his wife were very easy to work with. Ron is very talented at what he does. Our cake came out exactly how I imagined and tasted very good! I am picky about cakes and his was very moist and the variation of flavors he offers is amazing. Also, if you go for a tasting,... Read More please try his spice cake and the peanut butter buttercream! We definitely recommend him to anyone who wants not only a great looking cake, but one that tastes great too. They are very reasonable as well, worth every penny! We would definitely use his services again!

Looked Amazing, Tasted Even Better!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Stephanie F

Ron is fantastic to work with, as he is very professional and takes the time to really learn what couples want. He guided my husband and I through the process and in the end created an amazing piece of art that met our winter wedding needs! My husband and I were a little... Read More indecisive on what we wanted, but with Ron's help we were able to keep the classic and elegant feel but also spice up the cake with some seasonal flavors! Our guests still continue to comment on how flawless the cake looked and how delicious it was. The cake made such a statement at our wedding and fit right in with our color scheme thanks to Ron's attention to detail. The red roses out of icing were stunning! Going with Scrumptious Crumbs was one of the highlights of our wedding as we never had to worry about how it would turn out because from the moment we met with Ron we knew we were in great hands! Fantastic company!

Delicious wedding cake and grooms cake!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jacqui R

THANK YOU SO MUCH for our incredible wedding cake and grooms cake!! They were both delicious and we got a ton of compliments on how good all 4 flavors were! Not to mention, they looked absolutely perfect!! Exactly what we wanted for the wedding cake and exactly what I wanted for... Read More the surprise grooms cake. We still have a bit left and have been eating some everyday! So delicious! Anytime we need a cake again in the future, we know who to call!! Thanks again! Darren and Jacqui Ramler

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Ron was great to work with -- super friendly and his cakes and other desserts are delicious. We ordered a cutting cake, mini-cupcakes and assorted desserts for our 200+ person wedding and they were a huge hit. He provided cake stands and display trays, delivered the desserts,... Read More set up the entire table and even provided to-go containers for leftovers. (Unfortunately, they were so popular that they were all gone at the end of the night!) We would definitely recommend Ron for anyone looking for creative, custom flavors and variety in dessert options.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Juliette G

Scrumptious Crumbs is by far the best wedding cake I have ever had - and our guests haven't hesitated to tell us the same! I had a design in mind for our cake, and Ron made it even better than I could have ever imagined! We are still getting compliments on how gorgeous and... Read More delicious it was. Ron is so incredibly talented with his design and is the nicest, easiest person to work with since he truly listens to what you want for your cake. You really cannot find a better tasting cake than this, and I am so grateful that Scrumptious Crumbs made ours. I will recommend them to anyone who will listen! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Scrumptious Crumbs made my wedding cake and a grooms cake. Both were perfect. They listened to what we wanted on the cakes and the cakes were great. and our guests raved at how delicious they were. So good it has been almost a year now, and I just ordered our Anniversary cake.... Read More I cant wait.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Katie k

I cannot say enough about how much we loved our cake. After giving Ron a picture and a color scheme he created a beautiful and delicious cake. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazed they were that the roses cascading down the side weren't real. I think it was the... Read More third most photographed thing at the wedding (after us of course :) If you want a perfect cake, I highly recommend using Scrumptious Crumb!!!

Truly scrumptious!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Jen

Ron made my wedding cake and cupcakes, and he did not disappoint! Scrumptious Crumbs was the first and last cake appointment I went to. After sampling his cakes, I did not have to look anywhere else! I was amazed at how affordable he was because the quality of his products... Read More were outstanding! I just had my wedding, and the display he set up was beautiful! I am not very creative, so I left a lot of the details up to Ron and I was in awe of everything he created. Not only did it look beautiful, but tasted even better! My husband and I had many people throughout the night come up to us and ask who did our desserts and comment on how delicious they were. We had minimal cupcakes left over at the end of the night. Needless to say, they were a hit! I would highly recommend Scrumptious Crumbs for any of your cake needs. I know my family and I will definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Elizabeth L

Ron with Scrumptious Crumbs was by far the most impressive vendor we worked with on our wedding day! Our wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen, it belonged in a magazine! We had white, chocolate and spice, and all 3 were delicious. Our guests are still raving... Read More about how delicious our cake was, I cannot wait to get our anniversary cake next year. Ron also offered to decorate our cake table for us upon delivery, and made sure everything was ready to go before the reception started. I cannot thank Ron enough for listening and creating exactly what I wanted, and more! Coming from a family of chefs and bakers, I recommend Ron and Scrumptious Crumbs for anyone looking to wow the crowd with taste and cake design!

Wonderful Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Courtney R

Ron did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. Our guests loved the cake and it was delicious. We would highly recommend Scrumptious Crumbs and their cake tasting sold us!

Beautiful and Tasty!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 terri v

We tasted a whole lot of cake all over Columbus and found many to choose from, but this was the best decision for a 'scrumptious' and beautiful wedding cake. Working with Ron was so easy and he had wonderful input and let us make changes until we had the perfect cake design.... Read More Then came the decision for flavors...Ron makes his own fillings and they are so delicious, we had a hard time selecting, so in the end we chose four different flavors and the very tasty raspberry filling with the vanilla layer. He matched the wedding flowers and wedding colors to the cake! This was simply stunning! You don't have to taste so many cakes, just call Ron!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Jessica T

Delicious, absolutely gorgeous, and totally affordable. I would have them do a cake again in a heartbeat!!

Scrumptious Crumbs was perfect.

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Emily D

Scrumptious Crumbs was perfect. The consultation was a no pressure environment. Ron had all the different flavors available in small sized cupcakes for both me and my (now!) husband to try. Everything is made from scratch and never frozen. It is delicious. He listened to our... Read More needs and had great ideas. We told him what our budget was and he respected it. He was timely with communication and giving us our deposit back for the cake stand we borrowed. I had no worries the day of the cake would arrive and be perfect, and it was. I recommend Scrumptious Crumbs to any bride and groom. On our one year anniversary I can't wait to have the cake again! (Yes, he will bake us a small cake on our anniversary because he said cake should never be frozen).

Awesome! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Rebecca V

Very beautiful and yummy cupcakes/cake! All the guests raved about them! I really like that we get a free fresh anniversary cake! We also used Scrumptious Crumbs for my bridal shower and he made cupcakes that looked like cheeseburgers.. Really cool! Highly... Read More recommended! We had about 250 guests at our wedding. There was a HUGE snowstorm the day before and the cake/cupcakes were still delivered on time and perfect!

Amazing cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kristine S

Let me start by saying I am a very picky bride. We had met with several vendors but Ron far exceeded our expectations! He was so patient with us and catered to all the specifics we wanted. His attention to detail and expertise created a gorgeous piece of art that left us... Read More speechless. We even had a guest say "That can't be real, it's too perfect!" We were stunned to see this amazing cake and I'm still in awe several months after our wedding! In addition, his prices are generally lower than others around town. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to any couple wanting that "wow" factor for their wedding!

Scrumptious Crumbs is a home run!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Ron provided the cupcakes for my daughter's wedding in September. First and foremost, his cupcakes and frosting are DELICIOUS!!!! As my daughter (the bride) lived in Arizona and the wedding was in Ohio, it was difficult to make vendor decisions. But Ron made it easy! When... Read More she was here a few months before the wedding, we went to his location to finalize the details and design the table layout. He listened to what she wanted and within a few minutes he had created a display that perfectly matched her vision!!! We provided some of the decor for the table and I dropped it off to him a few weeks before the wedding. At that point I did not have to think any more about the cupcakes. He came to the venue the day of the wedding and set it up just as he had promised (it looked even better with the cupcakes!). The table was beautiful and I have received many compliments on the cupcakes! I would not hesitate to recommend Scrumptious Crumbs - not only for their product, but also for their service. We had such a positive experience!!

Fabulous Cake+Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lily H

We went and met with a lot of people, mostly because the cake can just make or break the wedding for me. We tried a variety of cakes and icing/cream/filling. But as soon as we tried Ron's, we knew that he was the one. Not only was his cake delicious but Ron worked with our... Read More budget too. He looked at the Pinterest cake board I had made and gave me honest opinions on combining designs. He was open to conversation as we consistently changed our count, sorry Ron! He offers the faux cake option while still making us a small cake to cut so we could take pictures of actually cutting into a cake. In addition, we had more than enough cupcakes that our guests raved about afterwards. The setup of the cupcakes fit our wedding so well. The mini-cupcakes worked great for our wedding because our guests just enjoyed them throughout the night. It was fabulous!

Very good cake for the price

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

He was on time did a cake tasting and is he best spice cake I ever had!!!

Perfect Spice Cake

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

My wife came across Scrumptious Crumbs during a bridal show last year, and we had a tasting before our wedding with Ron. We were blown away! I sketched a design for our cake with callalillies and roses (our wedding flowers) and our Mickey Mouse cake topper. Not only did Ron... Read More exceed our expectations with an outstanding spice cake, but the design was spot on!! We cannot wait until our 1 year anniversary to get our top made FRESH by Scrumptious Crumbs!! Everyone raved about it and we highly recommend them!