Our Desserts Are Scrumptious Inside & Out!

Wedding cakes, specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies, too! From the traditional to the unique, we will create the perfect cake for you; something scrumptious for all the sweet moments of your life together. The happy couple will receive a fresh, complimentary anniversary cake. Contact us today.

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Serving Greater Columbus (614) 529-9223

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jillian P

We had such a wonderful experience working scrumptious crumbs for our wedding cake! The cake was amazing! We are so looking forward to our complimentary *fresh* anniversary cake! Ron was very professional, and was very easy to get into contact with (returned phone calls/emails... Read More promptly and easy to schedule meetings/tastings!). I did not have to worry about a single thing related to the cake in the days leading up to the wedding. Ron delivered the cake on time, and our guests just raved about the all the flavors (lemon with lemon curd, spice, and chocolate!).

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Gina V

Ron did an excellent job on our wedding cake, it was exactly how we wanted it! Such a beautiful cake perfectly decorated and very very tasty. Ron also made sure that he delivered to our venue during our flip so that no one had to move it to make sure it looked perfect! We are... Read More already looking forward to our anniversary cake next year.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erica S

Our experience with Scrumptious Crumbs was absolutely perfect! From the tasting, to the big day, to our anniversary I could not have asked for anything more. The cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! We received so many compliments. Thank you Scrumptious Crumbs for making our day... Read More so SWEET!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Lauren C

Ron and his wife were both wonderful to work with! We had an extensive dessert bar at our wedding reception at The Vue, and our guests all raved about every item. The selection that Scrumptious Crumbs had to offer was great for the bride and groom who wanted some of everything!... Read More We also had a small cake for cutting, and Ron came to our reception and set up the full dessert table. I'd absolutely recommend to all!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Megan G

Ron does an amazing job. His cakes are absolutely gorgeous and delicious! Thank you Ron and Helen!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Dorian S

The only thing I regret is not getting the remainder of my cake back after it was cut! Ron did an incredible job with our cake! It not only look beautiful but all three flavors were moist and delicious!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maria M

Ron and Helen are the best! The whole experience was amazing- from the tasting to delivery of a great product. We chose both a wedding cake and a grooms cake. Ron was able to replicate our puppy for my husband as a surprise and it stole the show! The cake is my favorite- we... Read More chose two different flavors along with a delicious filling! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Johanna P

Scrumptious Crumbs was phenomenal! We had a large, tiered, 3-flavor wedding cake that was exquisitely decorated with dozens of gorgeous life-like sugar flowers and sugar crystals and pearls. We had so many choices to pick from during our tasting, but we chose chocolate fudge... Read More cake with peanut butter buttercream, white cake with honey vanilla buttercream, and lemon cake with lemon zest buttercream. It was all SO good. In addition to cake we had several kinds of cookies and chocolate dipped Rice Krispy treats! Our wedding was 11 months ago and I STILL get compliments about our cake and sweet treats! They are affordable, easy to work with, and very attentive. Their response time any time I've contacted them has been less than a few hours. Ron even was kind enough to create a second set of cake samples when my mom was in town for my bridal shower as she wanted to attend the tasting, but lives in Georgia. I'm picking up my anniversary cake next month! I cannot wait to taste that delicious cake again!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Angela M

Ron is the most AMAZING baker ever and was able to bring a picture of what we wanted for our wedding cake to life even better than we imagined. The flavors and taste are fabulous and we now look for reasons to have him make cupcakes or cakes for all our important celebrations.... Read More He is the BEST in the business and we cannot say enough about his professionalism or the quality of his cakes and cupcakes.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Angela M

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Brooke R

Scrumptious Crumbs was the perfect choice for our wedding desserts. They set everything up perfectly for our big day. We had a small cake to cut and all the fun bite size desserts. It could not have been any more perfect! Everything was so delicious and a big hit with all our... Read More guests! I highly recommend using this rest company for any of your set tooth needs!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Sara M

Scrumptious Crumbs did an amazing job. The cake looked beautiful and it tasted so good! We received a lot of compliments at the wedding. Thank you Scrumptious Crumbs. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Katie S

I really enjoyed working with Ron Kelly of Scrumptious Crumbs. He asked me to bring some pictures before our first meeting of what I might like and we were able to plan a beautiful cake with my vision. On our wedding day the cake looked incredible, just like I wanted and was a... Read More great show piece. Also, it tasted delicious!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Julie C

Ron and his wife were great to work with. They were able to give great advice on how much cake we would actually need as well as flavors that would compliment our summer theme.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Allie S

Ron did a fabulous job on my cake! My guest were raving about it for weeks later. Very talented and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Amy S

Our wedding cake from Scrumptious Crumbs far exceeded our expectations. The cake was beautiful and delicious -- our guests are still raving about it! Ron was a pleasure to work with, from our initial consultation to subsequent email exchanges and final touches just before the... Read More wedding. he wanted to ensure we were completely happy with our cake. We were beyond thrilled with it, and we will recommend Scrumptious Crumbs to anyone who asks!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Brittany F

AMAZING!!!! Scrumptious Crumbs cake is hands down the best! They have a wide variety of flavors and combinations we got to try at our first tasting. Ron was fabulous to work with and made planning a breeze. We did a cupcake top with a top cake and it was gorgeous! You also get a... Read More free 1st year anniversary cake too, opposed to having to store your top layer in the freezer. We will definitely be ordering from them again!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Working with Ron was easy and our cake turned out exactly what we envisioned! The tasting was so well organized but we weren't sure what we wanted. He was flexible when we came back later and completely changed our estimated number of guests as well as flavors.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan A

The tasting with Ron was AMAZING! We are having multiple flavors of cupcakes and he's doing two separate small cakes for us. I can't wait to taste our wedding cake. I'm glad we aren't going to have to freeze our cake because he'll bake us an anniversary cake for no charge on... Read More our anniversary! He's been great to work with so far. Our wedding cakes and cupcakes were to die for!!! Everyone had multiple cupcakes. We saved one of our two cakes and it's still moist 3 days after the wedding. He was great to work with. I can't believe how good his cakes are!!!

Scrumptious Crumbs Review

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Sarah L

Our experience with Scrumptious Crumbs was perfect! Their cake was delicious and they were great to work with. The price was affordable as well. They took our vision and ran with it, and we could not have been happier. I would recommend them to anyone!

Best Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Nicole O

My husband Stephan and I got married on September 26, 2015 and we loved our wedding cake made by Scrumptious Crumbs! The taste of the cake was just as good from our tasting. We had not left overs and our wedding guests loved it as well. Ron and his wife did a fantastic job and... Read More their customer service is outstanding. I encourage any bride to hire Scrumptious Crumbs to make your wedding cake for your big day! I have no regrets!

Scrumptious Crumbs

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Samantha S

Scrumptious Crumbs was amazing to work with about arranging wedding cake for our wedding. They are so friendly and easy to work with. Very talented and their cake is to die for. There are a lot of varieties to choose from. I would recommend Scrumptious Crumbs for any event... Read More involving cake or cupcakes. Everyone from my wedding still talks about their cake often. Really good prices as well. You can't beat their service.

Very Scrumptious!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Anjolie G

Ron and his wife were very easy to work with. Ron is very talented at what he does. Our cake came out exactly how I imagined and tasted very good! I am picky about cakes and his was very moist and the variation of flavors he offers is amazing. Also, if you go for a tasting,... Read More please try his spice cake and the peanut butter buttercream! We definitely recommend him to anyone who wants not only a great looking cake, but one that tastes great too. They are very reasonable as well, worth every penny! We would definitely use his services again!

Looked Amazing, Tasted Even Better!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Stephanie F

Ron is fantastic to work with, as he is very professional and takes the time to really learn what couples want. He guided my husband and I through the process and in the end created an amazing piece of art that met our winter wedding needs! My husband and I were a little... Read More indecisive on what we wanted, but with Ron's help we were able to keep the classic and elegant feel but also spice up the cake with some seasonal flavors! Our guests still continue to comment on how flawless the cake looked and how delicious it was. The cake made such a statement at our wedding and fit right in with our color scheme thanks to Ron's attention to detail. The red roses out of icing were stunning! Going with Scrumptious Crumbs was one of the highlights of our wedding as we never had to worry about how it would turn out because from the moment we met with Ron we knew we were in great hands! Fantastic company!

Delicious wedding cake and grooms cake!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jacqui R

THANK YOU SO MUCH for our incredible wedding cake and grooms cake!! They were both delicious and we got a ton of compliments on how good all 4 flavors were! Not to mention, they looked absolutely perfect!! Exactly what we wanted for the wedding cake and exactly what I wanted for... Read More the surprise grooms cake. We still have a bit left and have been eating some everyday! So delicious! Anytime we need a cake again in the future, we know who to call!! Thanks again! Darren and Jacqui Ramler

Ron and Helen Kelly

For the past 10 years we have been baking wedding cakes, specialty cakes, cupcakes and cookies for Columbus brides. We love making cakes from the traditional to the unique, Let us create the perfect cake for you. All of our happy couple will receive a fresh complimentary anniversary cake. Contact us today to schedule a bridal cake tasting 614-529-9223.