Exclusive. Unique. Yours.

Not every bride wants a traditional dress. For you stylish brides with a desire to find a fashion-forward chic wedding gown, THE BRIDE boutique is here just for you! The perfect gown should show off your unique beauty and personality, and make you look radiant on your special day. At THE BRIDE, located in trendy Ybor City, Tampa, we will work with you to find your perfect fit from our unique selection of the latest designer chic wedding gowns and to put the final touch on your stunning look with gorgeous pieces from a beautiful collection of designer bridal accessories. Our name says it all. We are all about THE BRIDE, ensuring that you feel at ease in our intimate environment from the moment you step through the door, to when you say “I do”.

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1903 N 19th St, Tampa, FL (813) 895-8993
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Danielle S

I loved my experience at the bride. The dresses here are so unique and beautiful and I found exactly what I was looking for. I love the private service so it’s just you and whoever you bring with you in there, it makes it feel even that much more special. There aren’t a lot of... Read More places around here that are like that. The service is A+ and they really care about you, your needs and wants, budget and are extremely helpful with everything. Highly recommend shopping for your dress here, you won’t be disappointed.

2017-12-17T10:06:44 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet Danielle! We loved helping you find your dress and goodness you looked amazing in it! xoxo