Tina Elizabeth Photography

NJ | NYC | Destinations

Colorful, Bright & Authentic

I'm Tina Elizabeth & my business is dedicated to celebrating couples in love and those joy-filled moments. I value making my clients comfortable in front of my camera, and seeing them having a great time in the process! Having fun, capturing your important details & your love - this is what I do. And to simply put it, I love what I do :)

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1514 Dumont Ave, South Plainfield, NJ NJ | NYC | Destinations (201) 638-6285

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jessica L

I don't even know where to begin - Tina and Jose are an absolute dream team! From our very first meeting to our engagement session to our wedding day, they were phenomenal! They are both so down to earth and just all around incredible people that it felt like we were hanging out... Read More with life-long friends, taking pictures, rather than actual photographers! While planning our wedding, I spent countless hours searching for a perfect photographer to capture our day. As soon as I stumbled upon Tina Elizabeth Photography I knew I had to contact her! After our very first meeting, we knew we found a perfect fit! Jose and Yuri even bonded over their love of beer :) When it came to scheduling our engagement session, Tina was SO accommodating! My husband (still so strange saying that!) is in the Navy, stationed in Norfolk, VA, and around this time last year he was preparing for a 7 month deployment. I knew I wanted to schedule our session before he left, but with a hectic schedule and him constantly being out at sea for training it seemed nearly impossible. Tina assured us we will get a session in before he left and was so flexible with available dates! Our wedding day flew by so quickly, but it was an absolute dream and every time I turned around Tina and Jose were snapping away, capturing every single moment! They made us feel so at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. All our family and friends can't stop talking about how amazing our sneak peak pictures are! I would highly recommend Tina Elizabeth Photography to any bride! Tina is super organized, professional, fun and passionate about what she does! Hands down one of our favorite vendors! We can't stop looking at our sneak peak gallery in complete awe and can't wait to see the rest of our pictures! So glad we have these beautiful pictures to reminisce for years to come! Thank you SO much Tina and Jose! We love you!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amanda S

Let's just say I'm already thinking of other moments in my life that Tina can capture! She was absolutely AMAZING from the moment we started working with her. I originally saw her pictures on Instagram and I really loved her style...it isn't staged with a bunch of lights and... Read More she captures real moments as they are happening. After emailing with her and then meeting her in person (she came to meet US where we lived, which is rare in the wedding industry!) and we loved her personality and knew she would be great for our wedding photography. In addition, her pricing structure is simple and doesn't have a ton of restrictions like other photographers do. We were right! Both her and her husband, Jose, make everything so fun and effortless for the somewhat awkward pictures you have to take. She takes so many pictures, but the time flies by and it doesn't feel like a burden. Even one of our groomsmen said "taking pictures wasn't as bad as I thought it would be", so you know they are the perfect team! Tina and Jose are so personable and easily get along with the guests and other vendors. Then, when you wake up the next day and Tina has already posted a picture to tease you until you have 300+ pictures in LESS THAN A WEEK (what?!)!!! I definitely took time out of relaxing on my honeymoon to look at them and then I couldn't stop looking at them...the pictures are just absolutely perfect. I am so happy with the choice I made to have Tina capture our wedding day (and engagement pictures!) and I know you will be too. Book her! :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Nicole J

There are no words to quite explain our AMAZING experience with Tina and Jose but we are going to do our best to tell you all the wonderful details! From the minute we met Tina at a local restaurant for appetizers/ drinks Phil and I knew we had found someone special. Tina was so... Read More friendly, fun-loving and passionate about what she did right from the start. We hit it off immediately telling her how we met, got engaged and loads of other fun stuff. She was so easy to talk to and made us instantly feel as though we were meeting an old friend instead of interviewing a wedding photographer! While we chatted, she showed us some of her incredible wedding galleries. We were blown away by her talent and by the end, knew we had made our decision. In the months leading up to the wedding, Tina was extremely helpful and always very responsive if we had any questions for the engagement shoot, wedding day or anything else! Our engagement session came out beautifully and we just couldn’t wait for our wedding day after seeing those! Tina also did a separate boudoir shoot with me to give to my husband Phil as a wedding present, which he absolutely adored! This brings us to the wedding day. WOW. As I have said earlier there are just not enough words to explain how perfect both Tina and Jose made our big day. The level of detail and creativity they take into each shot is truly something special. They both have a natural eye for capturing the perfect pose, background, expression and other special details! Throughout the day, it was an absolute blast to spend time with each of them and our respective wedding parties. NONE of us wanted them to leave at the end! Both parties loved working with them and Tina made sure we captured EVERY Pinterest photo on my wedding board! Tina and Jose also spent a lot of my time with my parents since we stopped at my house before the church. Both of my parents felt so special and were so happy with how they captured such perfect moments. They are absolutely over the moon and so thankful about getting once in a lifetime photos with their only child. My experience would not be complete if I also did not mention my mini bride "moment" of the day. By the time I got to the venue my hair started uncurling (every bride’s worst nightmare!). It did not even take Tina even 5 seconds before giving Jose that loving look wives do and asking him to make a quick trip to CVS for me. He returned in in no time with curling iron in hand! This act of kindness is truly something I will hold near and dear to my heart. Saying they care about their brides and grooms is an understatement-they go ABOVE AND BEYOND! After the wedding the incredible treatment and professionalism continued. Within just 5 days, yes 5 DAYS-Tina had already posted a beautiful blog post with a ton of pictures that we could share. However, not only did we get to see the blog, but Tina also sent over a sneak peek of 400 photos that same day to my husband and I. If I could give Tina a rating higher than 5 I would in a heartbeat. Her talent, personality and drive to make her brides and grooms feel special is second to none. Tina and Jose are such wonderful people and you will truly feel such positive energy all throughout your wedding journey by choosing them. If you are undecided about a wedding photographer, stop right now, look no further and contact them for your special day. We can 1000% assure you that you will NOT be disappointed!!! Thank you Tina and Jose!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alyssa O

Tina is amazing! From the moment we sat down at our first meeting I knew that she was going to be my photographer. I just got a good vibe from her and it seemed like we had known each other forever! Our first meeting was personable, unlike other photographers I had met with.... Read More Our engagement session was so fun and both Tina & Jose were patient with us, considering we weren't the most comfortable in front of the camera. Even so, I LOVED all the photos from this session. As for the wedding, since we were getting married at a newly constructed venue she made sure we met up at the venue before so we could both get a lay of the land. I sent her photographs from the venue that I loved and it was like she knew exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding she was so fabulous and easy to work with. All of my bridesmaids and family were obsessed with her as well. We welcomed her to our family because she gained a lot of future clients that day. While my husband and I were on our honeymoon we received a bunch of Tina's favorite photos. Each one is more beautiful than the other. Anyone would be lucky to work with Tina & her husband Jose! I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again. <3

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Desi G

I'm not sure I can find the words to express my gratitude for Tina. From the moment we met her, we felt like we were dealing with an old friend who we could speak to openly about what we had in mind and what we didn't feel comfortable with. We laughed with Tina from the... Read More beginning of our engagement photos through the last photo of our wedding day, and while I hadn't realized what a difference it would make to have such a bright personality at our side, I can truly say that she made our wedding better just by being there. And the icing on the cake -- our wedding photos are the epitome of perfection. We wanted to get married outside and we picked a venue with an incredible property full of breathtaking views. We went to the venue with Tina two weeks before the wedding to scope out locations around the property where we wanted to take bridal party photos and our wedding portraits. Notwithstanding our plans, our wedding day was a complete washout and we weren't able to get married outside or take any of our photos in the locations we planned for. To say that I was disappointed is the understatement of the century. But Tina never missed a beat. She found beautiful places to take our photos indoors, she orchestrated the most gorgeous umbrella photos in the rain, and she grabbed us later in the evening when the rain finally stopped to take a few pictures outside in the areas we had initially planned for. Tina was so upbeat and positive about her back-up plan that she almost convinced me we were better off with the rain. And now that I've seen the finished product, I'm certain we couldn't have done any better. We spent more than a year planning our wedding and it truly was the best day of our lives, but no matter how many people warned me, I wasn't prepared for how quickly the day would pass by. In the wake of the excitement, all I wanted to do was relive it. Thanks to Tina, we can relive it with the most beautiful images of every detail of our day. When we were selecting a photographer, I spoke to a friend who had used Tina for his wedding. He told me that Tina was by far the best vendor he and his wife had chosen and he recommended her without reservation. Now, a year later, I can say the same. In short, do yourself a favor and hire Tina because she will capture every detail that you don't even realize you'll want to have when you're looking back. And as a bonus, she will make your wedding day better just by being there.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Annie C

Tina and Jose were amazing!! My husband and I were lucky enough to have them photograph our wedding last week and we can't say enough good things about them. We ended up having some pretty rainy and windy weather, so I was a little worried about not being able to take any... Read More pictures outside. Tina took the time in the days leading up to our wedding to check out pictures of our church and make a rain plan and we ended up taking photos on the beautiful church porch. We absolutely LOVE the way the pictures came out and my family and friends have been raving about how you can't even tell it was raining. Many also commented on how discreetly Tina and Jose were able to move around both the ceremony and the reception while still getting great shots. I was shocked at how quickly we got the sneak peak gallery which already includes so many priceless photos that we are beyond grateful for. Best of all, Tina and Jose are such friendly, genuine and warm people. Everyone in the bridal party loved them and they became such an important part of our day.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Erica A

Highly recommend Tina. She is amazing, well organized and rolls with all the chaos of planning a wedding. Not only is her photography amazing but she is supported by her husband Jose who is just as amazing as she is. They made Chris and I feel so comfortable and the entire... Read More process of photographing our wedding, effortless. They kept everything together and delivered the most beautiful images I could have asked for. In our first meeting together you can tell how much of an amazing experience you are going to get from them. Please if you have any doubts just set up a consultation. You wont regret it. I'm such a happy lady for asking Tina & Jose to photograph our wedding. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Kristen K

If you know anyone who hates having their picture taken then imagine that times 10 and you'll have my husband. He HATES photos and wanted to elope for our wedding but was willing to give me the wedding I always dreamed of. To say I was nervous to meet with photographers with... Read More my husband is an understatement but after meeting with Tina I immediately knew she was the one. She was the one and only photographer that we met with and by far the easiest decision we made when it came to booking our vendors. Tina was willing to work with us to stay within our budget and helped make our wedding day run smoothly by helping us develop a perfect timeline. Tina is the sweetest and you can tell that she truly cares about her clients through her professionalism, flexibility, and the quality of her work. We even had the pleasure of working with Jose and Lauren, both of Tina's second shooters, on the day of our wedding and they were equally as enjoyable to work with. We were so comfortable working with each of them that even my husband had a great time taking photos. They were so discreet to the point that I even forgot they were there until they were saying goodbye at the end of the night! I didn’t have many photo requests when it came to the engagement or wedding photos because I trusted Tina and knew her work would be beautiful regardless of the setting, props, or poses. Tina did not disappoint. We loved our engagement session photos and the "sneak peak" of our wedding photos are even better. I love every single one so far and I can't wait to see the rest.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Erin D

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to how amazing Tina is.. she was the first photographer we met with in our search and would've been the only if we didn't have a second appt the same day we met her. From the first second my husband and I met her in Starbucks we... Read More knew we liked her, she was super sweet and positive during our first meeting and truly seemed interested in us and not the sale. On our engagement shoot she made us feel at ease since it was the first time we were ever in front of a camera like that. The pictures for our engagement shoot were beautiful.. now flash forward to November 4, 2016 and I couldn't have been happier with the choice we made, Tina and her husband Jose were like extra friends with cameras. They made us feel so comfortable during our first look, were helpful comic relief during our only frustrating moment of the wedding day and got all the best shots. Now flash forward again to today, I am constantly gushing over how AMAZING our photos came out!!! They are perfect!!!! I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with our decision to pick Tina, she is simply the best!!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Ping C

Tina and her husband Jose are a dream to work with! I am still recovering from my own New Year's Eve wedding and Tina has done an amazing jobs with the photos! She made it easy, fun, and comfortable for me and my husband when in front of the camera. I would highly recommend Tina... Read More Elizabeth Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 suann c

Tina was just AMAZING! We loved working with her for our wedding, and are so lucky to have found her! From the initial moment of contact I felt a connection, and they say the rest is history! I love her style and she was able to customize a package that worked for us, which I... Read More greatly appreciated. Tina was responsive to emails and texts, and just super fun, easy, and easy to work with! I only wish we had more time with her! And Jose was wonderful, they are just an awesome team that you'll miss when it's all over! I wish I could do it all over again and slow it down so Tina can capture every moment :) xo

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dina L

Tina and Jose are absolutely phenomenal!! They are very deservedly getting my 5 star review, not only for the excellent job they did on the wedding day itself, but everything leading up to it as well! First of all, Tina and Jose begin the whole process with a wonderful meeting... Read More where they get to know your style and personality! I felt like Tina "got us" right away. She immediately made us feel like our wedding day would be exactly the way we wanted it! Next, the complimentary engagement session was SO special and much appreciated! Finally, the day of the wedding was spectacular! Tina gave us an extremely detailed timeline and made sure she knew the venue well before coming on the day of! Tina also came on the day of the wedding knowing the names of each special person in my bridal party AND family!! She was so calm, cool and collected... a true professional!! I will never forget all that Tina and Jose did for us on our wedding day. The pictures we've seen so far have been breathtaking, and we don't even have to see the rest to know they'll all be completely perfect!! Please use Tina Elizabeth for your wedding. You won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Stephanie C

We couldn't have asked for a better photography duo for our wedding! Tina and Jose are just amazing! For the engagement session, Tina even drove >2 hours through traffic to meet us at our photo location and spent plenty of time with us walking around to find the perfect... Read More backgrounds. She was easy to contact and always responded to us within 48 hours. They took their time with us making sure to personalize each and every part of our day. Tina's wedding day schedule was extremely helpful to us, so that we could make sure everything went smoothly. Even though the bridal party was running late on the wedding day, Tina kept her cool and was able to keep us on track and STILL get all the photos we wanted! You can tell that Tina and Jose really do love what they do, they were shedding tears of joy during our first look and during our personalized vows! Tina sent us a "sneak peek" with over 200 photos within a week of the wedding with a link that we can send to all of our friends and family... for free! I would HIGHLY recommend Tina Elizabeth Photography to anyone who is looking for a fun, upbeat photographer that focuses on natural poses and backgrounds. She is definitely worth every penny and we can't thank Tina and Jose enough!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Danielle A

We would HIGHLY recommend Tina & Jose to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We knew from when we first met Tina at our engagement shoot, that she was perfect for us. My husband and I were nervous about being in front of the camera for the first time but she made us feel... Read More so comfortable. Leading up to the wedding Tina was super easy to reach and talk to. She is very organized and provided us with a very detailed timeline of our day. It was raining on and off on our wedding day and I was worried our pictures not turning out well. It cleared just in time for us to take our portraits and Tina never lost faith that we would have amazing pictures. I cannot tell you how many compliments I already received. Yes, already!! My wedding was on the 8th and she had already a sneak peek for us just days later. Jose and Tina are incredible!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Megan H

I am not sure my husband and I can even put into words on how to describe working with Tina and Jose of Tina Elizabeth Photography! Everything and every aspect was truly amazing! From face timing with me to meet for the first time because we live so far away to our wedding day,... Read More everything was so easy, relaxing, exciting and positive. After booking our wedding day with Tina we told her we would like to take our engagement photos where my husband and I met, York College, almost 3 hours from Tina's house! She gladly made the drive for us and we sure appreciated it because our engagement pictures are hanging all over our house! Then to our wedding day and making sure all of our details were right in place, Tina made sure everything was perfect! Right when Tina and Jose arrived while we were getting ready, they immediately felt as if I have known them forever. Before, during and after our ceremony we had so many laughs which made taking pictures so easy and fast! At one point we didn't even realize we got all of the pictures we needed because we were either laughing so hard or our wedding party was yelling 'TINA, TINA TINA' or 'JOSE, JOSE, JOSE' because even THEY loved them that much! Even past the laughs, our pictures show how truly talented Tina is as a photographer. She showed us just 1 picture during our cocktail hour and both my husband and I's mouth dropped! It was absolutely beautiful! My husband and I, our family and friends can't stop talking about how there is not 1 picture that is not amazing. My husband (coming from a guy who thought taking pictures was going to be boring and awkward) also can't stop talking about how comfortable he immediately felt talking and working with Jose. All of the men of our bridal party enjoyed taking pictures because of Jose and how easy going and encouraging he was! Our wedding pictures reflect the personalities of both my husband and I and also reflect how Tina knew exactly what kind of photos we wanted! I can not speak more highly of Tina Elizabeth Photography and have already recommended her or given information out to so many! I honestly know that anyone working with Tina in the future will LOVE their photos, feel comfortable/relaxed/encouraged/fun and will gain another friend! My husband and I would 200% recommend anyone to work with Tina and Jose in the future! Not only is her work amazing but so is she and her husband! <3

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Jennifer S

At our initial meeting, it became abundantly clear to me that Tina was an artist who was sensitive and attentive. She asked about my vision for our wedding. Understanding that we were getting married nine months after our engagement, she accommodated our request to take... Read More engagement pictures soon after we met. The shoot was on a cold, bright day but her smile and positive attitude encouraged us on and we quickly had a beautiful assortment of pictures for our “Save the Date” announcements. She made a special trip down the shore before our wedding so she could become familiar with some of our favorite places and get the best vantage points for pictures. Needless to say, on our wedding day it was smooth sailing. I can’t begin to express my gratitude to Tina and Jose (her husband/assistant) for their compassion and professionalism on our wedding day. Tina brings a sense of calm with her and it was contagious. She took into account every detail of the day that we talked about wanting to capture. Her photos are stunning and elegant. The detail shots were done with such grace. They are some of my favorite photos. Getting ready photos were something I didn’t think I needed, but after seeing them I know I will treasure them forever. They are fun and candid, capturing some of the sweetest moments of the day. Another amazing aspect of Tina Elizabeth Photography is how quickly she gets your photos to you. She sends sneak peeks and you are able to download the photos to share with family and friends. It was such a pleasure sharing our wedding day with Tina and her team. I give Tina 5/5 stars and highly recommend her for your event!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ashley S

Where do I even begin? Tina and her husband Jose were the absolute BEST! I wish I could give 100 stars - it was an amazing experience from the very first email to Tina. She was extremely professional, quick to respond and was there whenever we needed - by phone, email or even... Read More text. Tina made my husband Eric and I feel at ease from our first meeting - I feel like we've made lifelong friends with Tina and Jose. They made us feel like rock stars on our wedding day, our e-session and our families and friends haven't stopped giving us compliments with our photos! There aren't enough words to describe how much we LOVE our photos!! TEP captured EVERY moment - we can't stop looking at our sneak peak ... which was given to us days, literally days after our wedding. AMAZING turnaround, professionalism, and all around great people to work with. Tina is the best there is - I consider her and Jose family (and I think our families do too). Thank you for being absolutely amazing, we literally can't stop smiling - I think we've "favorited" all the photos that were taken! We've said it numerous times, you have made our dreams come true - a thank you simply isn't enough, we are beyond grateful. I could go on and on, on how amazing Tina is... just book with them, look no where else - you will not regret it! Thank you Tina & Jose!!! <3

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Nicole P

My husband and I can not say enough about how absolutely wonderful it was to work with Tina and her team! From the minute we met her energy was so positive and relaxed which are the exact qualities we wanted surrounding our wedding day! We booked her almost 2 years prior to our... Read More wedding day and no matter what questions or communications we had, she always treated us like a priority. It was our parents who had seen Tina shooting at another wedding and complemented her laid back presence, not at all intrusive to the guests or wide and groom yet she got the most amazing shots. Engagement shoot: As two people who are not used to being photographed, Tina made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Our engagement shoot was amazing, Tina did her homework and found some great locations for us to take our shots in the location we requested. We even took her out for ice cream after! Her blog post was so personalized from that day and about us! Wedding day: Tina helped us prep for our wedding day and made us feel at ease. She even joined us for a venue walk through to scout perfect locations for our photos on the day of! We asked her suggestion on lighting for the room which I am so glad we did. She really was an expert. From the minute her and her team arrived when we were getting ready they got to work (despite hitting crazy holiday traffic)! Tina worked to keep us on our time line and get the shots we wanted. Our blog post again was so personalized, was turned around quickly in the week after our wedding, and our sneak peek gallery was AMAZING helping us to relive the excitement of the day and bridge us to our full album reveal! EVERY single person that sees any of our pictures from our wedding day complements how wonderful they are and how professional, gorgeous, and natural the pictures come across. Tina feels like part of our family now and even though that might be attributed to the fact that her and her team have shot my best friends sister's wedding, my TWO best friends weddings, my high school friends, and now people I know who have seen her work and asked for referrals, we have been able to see her so much these past two years! Just take a look at her blogs, read her reviews, and you'll understand her and her team are the BEST to have around on the most important day of our live!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Chris and I had a fantastic experience with Tina Elizabeth Photography from start to finish. Our engagement and wedding photos were nothing short of stunning. And it was an absolute pleasure to work with Tina and Jose from the start of our wedding planning, to final the delivery... Read More of our photo website - which is incredibly well organized and easy to use. We planned our wedding from overseas and Tina was fantastic at replying to our emails quickly and with so much helpful information - this was such an important part of the process, as planning a wedding from abroad is no easy task! During our engagement session and wedding day, Tina and Jose made all of us feel so comfortable - and they are a LOT of fun to be around, which only helped put everyone at ease. Out of all the vendors we hired for our wedding, TEP was no doubt our favorite and we would without hesitation recommend Tina and Jose to anyone who may be considering hiring them for their wedding, or any other event.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Juliane C

We had such a great experience with Tina from the very beginning! From our first meeting at a Starbucks, where she clearly explained her style and philosophy, to our incredible engagement session, and our wedding! She is incredibly sweet, fun, responsive, and great to work... Read More with. She and her husband, Jose, are a great team and were really fun to be with on our wedding day! Her photos really captured the spirit of the day. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Julie L

Tina did such a fantastic job photographing my wedding. I can't praise her work enough. The pictures are stunning and she made everyone being photographed feel great. You should definitely choose her as your photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Diana B

Our experience with Tina Elizabeth Photography is what every bride dreams about! Tina and her husband Jose were funny, easy to work with, and by the end of our wedding, they felt like family. Tina is so organized, she totally decreases all that bridal stress that comes about as... Read More the wedding gets closer. Our wedding day could not have gone any smoother. Taking pictures with Tina felt so natural and both my husband, myself, and our bridal party felt the same way (even the littlest members of our bridal party!). From the time we met Tina, we knew she would be the photographer for us. Her photos are light, natural, and truly display all the love and affection that one looks for in wedding photos. Tina is quick and responsive to all emails, texts, and calls. She was always helpful in providing advice and giving important suggestions. She was always professional yet kind and welcoming as well. I can't say enough about her and Jose, but I can say that we will definitely be using her again for any other photo endeavors!! Thank you again, Tina! We cannot wait to see the rest of our beautiful and breathtaking wedding photos!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Lisha A

My husband and I LOVED working with Tina for both our engagement and wedding photos. She was so fun to work with and as two really busy individuals living in two states, we appreciated that Tina was also “Type A” in the best way — she replied to our emails promptly and as our... Read More big day drew nearer, she made sure she was on top of the day’s schedule, locations and the shots we specifically requested. Tina and Jose, her second shooter and husband, were also consummate professionals, staying calm and positive throughout our crazy family portraits and rolling with unexpected incidents as they came up. Her turnaround is also really quick; we received preview images within two days after our engagement shoot and wedding, and Tina sent over a “sneak peak” gallery with dozens of photos while we were on our honeymoon! We also just received our full wedding gallery today, just one day shy of our first month as husband and wife! In short, we are so, so happy we picked TEP to record our big day and can’t recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Jenn R

Amazing! Tina and her husband Jose were incredible! From our first meeting, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with our decision to use Tina as our photographer. Tina was willing to have our first meeting at a site that was... Read More convenient for my husband and I. She never pressured us into getting any particular package or making a decision right away. She is extremely down to earth and easy to get along with. Our engagement photos are absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I were pretty nervous, but Tina calmed our nerves and we ended up having a great time posing around the big crowds at Branch Brook Park. For our big day, Tina was more than prepared. The timeline she created for our wedding day was so helpful when planning things with other vendors. Even though they had been at our venue for another wedding two weeks before, Tina and Jose made sure they found different locations for our photos to truly make them unique. They were both so flexible and worked with us when some family members were late for photos, making sure we got all the shots we wanted before they left for the night. She even wrangled together my side of the family for a big group shot! Amazingly, she sent me 200 photos only three days after the wedding. My friends and family couldn’t believe that I had professional photos to show them so soon. I cannot recommend Tina and Jose enough!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jennifer T

Tina was amazing!! Tina was recommended to me by my co-worker afterTina did one of her cousins weddings in LBI. I saw the pictures and I thought they were beautiful. I got in touch with her and she responded very quickly about meeting. We first met Tina at a Starbucks by my... Read More home, and after a cup of coffee we knew she had to do our wedding. Tina did our engagement pictures around our home town of Morristown. We had a lot of fun with her she made it super easy for us especially since my now husband isn't great with being photographed. She even came to my apartment and captured pictures of us with my cat and ended the day with us toasting to a glass of wine. I didn't know if those ideas for engagement pictures would work but Tina made them work. For my wedding Tina put together a time line which really made it much easier to put together the rest of the time line for hair, makeup, ect. I don't think I would have been as organized without her. She was there on time and kept me to the timeline which made things go so smoothly. We were lucky it rained in the morning and by the time we were ready to do our first look the sun was out and we were able to take advantage of the beautiful grounds. The pictures are so incredible. We can't stop looking at them! She had even posted one of our first picture later in evening the night of our wedding. We thrilled with Tina's work and highly recommen her!!!!