Alterations, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

Servicing the Entire Northeastern United States, Servicing Northeastern, PA

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Nicole N

Tuxedo by Sarno went above and beyond when it came to dressing the men in my wedding. Not only were the suits that we received high quality, but we received amazing customer service throughout the entire process. There was an endless selection of choices in terms of styles and... Read More colors and the knowledgeable staff assisted us with any questions we had. My wedding was in Philadelphia and the groomsman lived all over the East Coast. They was able to provide us with a store that was convenient for every guy to get fit at so that they didn't need to make the trip to Scranton. I was granted access to an online system, through which I was able to track the status of the fittings and payments. It is rare to find such great customer service anymore and they tended to every detail, showing me that they did care that this was the most important day of my life. I would highly recommend them to all wedding parties!

2016-07-12T16:05:12 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Your special day is OUR special day. We wish you the very best! Come back soon!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alexa C

For some reason one of my groomsmen's tuxes was cancelled by accident, but with only one day notice they were able to get the tuxedo together in time. The best part about this place is the guys who work there. They are very attentive and knowledgeable. The fit on my tux was... Read More perfect. Definitely a large step above Mens Wearhouse. I had done Mens Wearhouse for a buddy's wedding and it was horrible, don't go there. Despite the mishap with the one tux, which i'm sure is not a regular occurrence, this is definitely a 5 star place. Highly recommended!

2016-07-12T16:01:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We do not typically cancel orders out of the blue, and we apologize profusely for any inconveniences on your part. We hope your wedding was everything you hoped for and more. Come... Read Less Read More

100% perfect

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 jessica p

We couldn’t be happier we the service we got from everyone at the Rockaway, NJ store. I can’t speak to any other store because we did have issues at another location. The tuxes we prefect not issues at all. the pick up and drop off of everything was quick and easy.

2016-07-12T15:54:17 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you had a great experience at our Rockaway, NJ location! We wish you the very best and hope to service you again for future occasions!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Rachel M

Had such a fantastic experience booking my wedding with Tuxedo By Sarno. Can't wait to see my fiancé in his Groom Try-on and the rest of the party all dressed up on the day of! Thank you to your staff for all their help!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Lexxie M

Sarno and Son is superior. Their service was absolutely exceptional. We went to the one in Wilkes-barre, and Shannon made everything so easy. She was genuinely concerned with the suits matching our vision. She patiently ordered multiple options for our try on, and when we came... Read More in to try them on and didn't like them, had no problem setting us up with a second try-on in Alexandria, Virginia, closer to where we live. The service there was awesome too, and we ended up with the perfect attire for our day. The entire company's commitment to customer service is noteworthy. And everyone was extremely friendly. They even gave us helpful reminders throughout the process (all of our groomsmen were scattered all over the country and they kept us in the loop about who sent their size information in and who didn't). I love Sarno and couldn't imagine using any other group for our wedding.

2016-09-20T09:11:56 Response from the vendor

WOW! SO thrilled you enjoyed your formalwear experience with us! We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service for each and every one of our Brides and Grooms - but to say we are superior is such a plus!!! Thank you so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Taras T

Hi.. I had my wedding a few weeks ago and I just wanted to take a moment to say how pleased that my wife and I were with Tuxedo by Sarno. The staff were very pleasant and very accommodating to work with. Their Service exceeded all expectations. I specifically would like to... Read More recognize Shannon and also Adrienne for their excellent service. My groomsmen also mentioned the same to me as well. I would highly recommend Tuxedo by Sarno. Thanks Again!

2016-09-20T09:14:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love Shannon and Adrienne both, and are so glad they were able to make your special day that much more special. We hope to see you both again very soon - congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Henry B

Fantastic service, great prices. My groomsmen and had a great experience with the amazing customer service. Thank you for making it easy to look awesome for the big day!

2016-09-20T09:15:41 Response from the vendor

Anytime!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us five stars! Come back and see us again soon! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jacqui M

I am very disappointed with their service. When we order our suits from them we said we had a lot of groomsmen from New Jersey. They informed us there were plenty of stores which they could be measured at. Now two months before the wedding the groomsmen are getting measured and... Read More none of the locations are able to access the information since this store is independent. We have called them and they are not being helpful of our situation where they made the mistake. If we were aware at the time that we would not be able to have our groomsmen be measured anywhere we would have choose another location. Suits are nice but only go here if everyone is going to be measured here.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Our perfect day was complimented by perfect formalwear from Sarno & Son! With so many details that needed attention, it was wonderful not to have a single worry about the groom's, groomsmen's, ring bearers', and dads' attire. From measurements to delivery, every detail was well... Read More attended to. The style and fit were perfection and the guys looked amazing. On a day when so much attention is paid to the bride, you can be sure this bride was admiring how handsome the gentlemen looked! Thanks for making our day perfect and carefree. Steve & Pam

2016-07-12T16:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a glowing review Steve and Pam! Cheers to you both!

Excellent Place for rental

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Angela K

Sarno and Sons has always been the place to go for a tux rental. I remember it even back in the day when i was in high school. Using this place for our wedding, my husband and I committed to them during a bridal expo held in northeastern PA, and they offered a sweet deal. I... Read More know our groomsmen we're happy, I specifically remember my cousin saying that he would have been in my wedding regardless but the cost on this tux vs. the last tux rental was over $100.00 and it was with men's warehouse. We would rent with Sarno again in the future. The downfall is that you have to have the tux back the day after the wedding or they charge you $40.00 each day it's late.

2016-07-12T16:08:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks you much for your five stars! Being in the business for over 75 years, we try to provide the very best to our long-term customers! We look forward to seeing you again! Cheers!

Tuxedo Rentals

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Heather P

My husband was very nervous about finding a suit that fit well and thts was comfortable. We had two ladies thts helped us pick out the tuxedo design and the coordinating color. They made the process very easy and my husband was very happy with the choices we made for the wedding... Read More day. The groomsmen and my dad looked great! I would definitely recommend the store and the staff to others looking for their wedding day look.

2016-07-12T16:08:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Great looking guys make a great looking wedding! We are so happy to be a part of it. Cheers to you!

Recently used for a wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Janette P

I hated how ill fitting the tux that my fiance wore at the last wedding we went to, so I wanted to try Sarno since they are located in both NJ and PA. We used the Stroudsburg store, and they have wonderful customer service. The two women who helped us were excellent, they knew... Read More the product completely. My fiance said the other place didn't even measure him, which I believed because he looked like he was wearing his grandfather's tux. The prices were around the same as the other places. We were told that they run specials for bridal parties, i.e. groom tux free with certain # of rentals. I will never go to any other vendor for tux rentals again. The lady even gave us a discount because we were attending a wedding. (It was out of state and the wedding party didn't even have their tuxes from this vendor). So I was happy. :)

2016-07-12T16:10:01 Response from the vendor

We are so happy your experience was everything you had hoped for and more! Thank you for the feedback. We hope to see you again for future special events!

Savvi Formalwear

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Catherine M

I had a lot of issues with Savvi by Sarno and Son from the start. The initial sales associate was disorganized and was not familiar with the products. She failed to process the groom try on as well as our entire order. She no longer works for the company. The other 2 sales... Read More associates were better and did try hard to rectify the situation, however problems continued to occur. The record of deposit paid by several groomsmen was lost, information couldn't be entered for ring bearer/children sizes, and my junior groomsmen's jacket was EXTREMELY small. I would be hesitant to use this company again.

Very friendly staff!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Francesca

We did business with the shop in Edwardsville, PA, and the people working there were always very friendly. The small, intimate size and location made everything seem more personal and like everything was focused on us. The tuxes we eventually picked came out to $139 per rental... Read More but my husband got his for "free" (actually $60, which covered the accessories). Definitely no complaints!

2016-07-12T16:10:55 Response from the vendor

SO happy to hear! Thank you so much for the five stars. Please feel free to pass us along to friends and family so that we can make their special occasions equally as memorable!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Alexis T

We went in looking for suits to rent for the wedding. They were very helpful when it came to picking out what we wanted, they were able to show us different styles and had the exact colors that we were looking for.

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Amber A

We used Savvi Formalwear located on Route 10 in Ledgewood, NJ for our May 4 wedding. Many of our guests were coming from out of state, and Savvi made it easy to send in measurements. The staff went above and beyond to get our tuxedos in ahead of time to make sure everything fit.... Read More When we had some misfitting items, the turn around was overnight. They worked side by side with my husband and he was exceptionally pleased how quickly the issues were rectified. The tuxedos were reasonably priced, but looked exceptional. We'd hire them again, for sure!

:-)

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Amber A

The guys looked so good. I loved how the lady sat down with me and husband showing us all the possibilities we could have.

2016-07-12T15:56:26 Response from the vendor

The very best customer service and quality product are what we strive for every day! Thank you for taking to the time to write such kind words! Cheers!

Great fit!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Nicole M

The suits we had for our wedding fit the men very nicely. They were flattering on everyone, lightweight and comfortable. They were able to handle last minute size exchanges only days before the wedding and kept track of all of the orders which was especially important since most... Read More of the groomsmen are from out of state. They made it a very easy process!

Very nice

Reviewed on 4/10/2013 Milena C

Nice staff, affordable price and great quality!

Great!

Reviewed on 3/16/2013 Nikki B

I Went to every tuxedo shop in the dc area looking for a brown tuxedo that wasn't cheap polyester like Men's Warehouse and couldnt find one, or so I thought. I saw a photo of one at most stores, but none had it in the store as it was a designer tux. Shabir at the Fairfax store,... Read More ordered one so I could see it before I even made a commitment. It was perfect!! He also gave us 50% off and the groom rental free. It was a $230 tux we got for $103 including the vest, tie, shoes, etc. They fit perfect and the one that didn't, he was able to get the correct size the next morning. It was much better service, quality, and value for the money than the big warehouse chain.

TERRIBLE!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Nicole M

I would NEVER use sarno and son again. My groom and his groomsmen, all the sizes were wrong, they all had to come back the day of the wedding to pick up the new sizes, and my grooms suspenders were brought to the church the day of the wedding about 30minutes before it started.... Read More The edwardsville sarno and son is awful. The manager there is awful. He had the wrong color marked down ad customer service was awful. I would never suggest sarno and son to anyone

Quick and easy

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jennifer M

I ordered my tuxedos less than a month before my wedding, and Sarno & Son made it quick and easy, and they guarantee the fit, so I don't have to worry about the groomsmen.

2016-07-12T16:11:49 Response from the vendor

Happy groomsmen make a stress-free wedding! Happy we could help! Cheers to you! Thanks so much for the review.

decent enough

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Leslie Ann F

We ordered brown tuxes for our Oct. wedding. They were great. Shoes were uncofortable, and we had to buy ties because we didn't like S&Ss typical selection. The shoes were awful... the guys complained all night. The customer service at our location was not great. We waited... Read More around forever every time we went in, even if just to make a payment. They missquoted us on the original cost, and when we called to clarify the payment they denied making any errors. They were unclear about pick up and drop off dates as well. And when we, as the bride and groom, asked to be contact if there were any problems with anyone making payments, they didn't call us.. they called the other groomsmen. We were annoyed with their customer service through the whole process. But the tuxes were fine.

2016-07-12T16:17:52 Response from the vendor

LeslieFrish - We can't apologize enough for the lack of care you received back in 2012. I can assure you that customer service is our number one priority! I'd like to invite you to like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/tuxedobysarno. Here you will be able to... Read Less Read More

Tuxes

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Amber G

All of my guys wore camo vests and brown tuxes for our fall wedding. The staff was very helpful and they had a large selection to look at and try on.

2016-07-12T16:18:46 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear! I bet the brown tuxedos during the fall was stunning. Congratulations to you! Thank you for your five stars.

Great place

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Steph S

We chose wedding suits for our November wedding. Everything looked great and the price was right. I would and have recommended Sarno and Son to friends and family.

Meet The Director of Marketing

Charlie & Jade

We're here to help make your formalwear selection simple and answer any questions you may have! Shoot us an email and we will respond within 24 hours. Our number one priority is your special day!