Photographers Orbiting Your Love

Two Moon Photography is a full service, film and digital photo studio. We’re there for you with a relaxed, focused and positive presence throughout your planning, the day-of and beyond. With over twenty years of photography experience and seven focusing on weddings, we bring a breadth of experience vital to a smooth day and a wedding portfolio to last the ages. By attuning to moment and light, we build a blended body of work based on your personalities, interests, loved ones, details and environment. Our style is a balance of documentary and fine art photography. We approach each wedding as a deeply authentic journey, capturing the day with a curiosity for your uniqueness. From there we create the textural, brilliant storytelling you and your loved ones deserve.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Sarah B

Natalja was FANTASTIC start to finish. She was the first photographer I found online who took photographs that were beautiful in their own right. Not cheesy, no cliches, and not just documentation---truly beautiful photographs in their own right. When we met, everything was... Read More super chill from then on out. She got our style and vision right off the bat, recommended the perfect caterer for our needs, and stayed on our aesthetic and chill vibes throughout the big day. All the vendors appreciated working with her, she was able to find a great assistant when we decided late in the game to have two, and even had a buddy with a drone for some overhead shots. We are so happy with the pictures she took-- I strongly dislike getting my picture taken and she made me feel so comfortable, I even had fun with it. She hooked us up with some highlights the following day to share over brunch, then sent this beautiful package of prints after. She's just been absolutely lovely the whole time. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

My wife and I are both working artists, so we were very particular when choosing a photographer for our special day. Natalja of Two Moon far exceeded our expectations! Not only were the photos stunning, but Natalja was such a pleasure to deal with, very professional and sweet!... Read More Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Ben B

Finding and choosing someone to document your wedding in a style and ability that you enjoy and respect but also knows how to work with the crowd, the location, and you and your partner is far from easy, but meeting with Natalja to discus options and details made it feel... Read More easy. Their results stand for themselves, but their informed, understanding approach, professional attitude, and qualified background made the experience of working with them to capture our event very enjoyable. Leading up to the event they asked important questions about the space and about us and made sure to be sure that we felt comfortable in expressing all of our wishes and needs (including suggesting things we hadn't yet thought of) and confident that they both listened and internalized them. We were working in a less traditional space and with a unique ceremony, but they made sure to be open to options and engaged in finding ways to make sure the important moments and people would be shot. The day of the space, they were always around and didn't miss a thing, but never felt in the way, invasive, or pushy. We had heard friends complain that their photographers either missed important moments or got in the way of the event, but had the opposite experience with Twin Moon. Afterwards they remained conscientious in providing the photos to us and we love the results. If you are looking for a photographer that knows how to shoot well, work with you to get what you want out of your wedding, and deliver the results you expect, my wife and I would fully recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Ben B

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Anastasia C

Izzy at Two Moon Photography captured our wedding beautifully. She listened to us and made great suggestions. On our wedding day, she provided focus with a smile. While personable and easy going, she also provided leadership--making sure that we maintained our schedule and got... Read More the pictures we wanted. We enjoyed a spontaneous and fun engagement session. Overall, we are very pleased with our pictures and will treasure them.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Julia L

We couldn't speak more highly of Natalja–our photos came out stunningly beautiful, and she was quick and responsive every step of the way. Most importantly, she was an absolute pro the day of the wedding, corralling two large families for perfect group photos (not an easy... Read More task!), and blending in enough to capture candid moments for an intimate feel. You spend a lot of time with your photographer the day of the wedding, and Natalja was exactly the kind of personality I wanted to be around: professional and on top of it, but also energetic and having fun. She kept us totally relaxed. We look at our wedding photos all the time...I'm so glad to have the memories captured so beautifully.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Teal C

"My father is a photographer so when we decided to get married I knew finding someone who met his standards would be a challenge! Luckily we found Natalja from Two Moons and knew right away that we had to get her to document our special day. Natalja was an absolute joy to work... Read More with. She spent several hours getting to know us months before the wedding and really developed an understanding of what we were looking for in terms of telling the story of our wedding. She listened carefully, took lots of notes and explored the property we were getting married on so that we could talk about where to do certain shots. A wedding is an intimate thing and I felt so comfortable having Natalja around for all those special moments- getting ready, the first look, the ceremony and of course the party. We had a blast walking around doing portraits and she got tons of great candid shots. When I saw the photographs I felt that Natalja had truly captured the essence of our wedding- I got to relive all the beauty of that day just by looking through the album."

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 S. Ann B

Natalja was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We meshed with her so easily and she knew exactly the vision we were looking for from our first meeting. She is an expert at what she does and her love for photography really comes through in every photo she takes. She was... Read More our first vendor booked because we knew we wanted amazing photos. The day of the wedding she was phenomenal and made everything a breeze. Her advice and demeanor definitely helped with the rest of the wedding party as well! I highly recommend Natalja if you're looking for beautiful candid shots, gorgeous portraits and just stunning photography of your day.

A True Professional

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Caitlin M

Izzy is a true professional and made the entire experience effortless and fun. From the planning stage we knew we were in good hands. We had several skype conversations going over our vision, our budget and logistics, and she made several google docs that we used to flesh out... Read More the schedule and the formal photos list. It was a very collaborative experience- she offered her own expertise and advise but wanted to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She was super flexible and made sure we got it all- including a photobooth- with just her and not a second photographer. She really wanted the photos to tell the full story of the day so she got photos that I would never have thought to ask for (me at the salon, guests arriving, the tent before anyone was inside etc.) She did an incredible job organizing everyone for the formal photos (which was no easy task during cocktail hour!) and making sure we got in our own couple photos. I felt completely comfortable throughout the process- she didn't ask us to pose in any weird or unnatural ways and just sort of let us do our thing. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Two Moon is the best in the area.

Natalja Izzy

Photography has been my calling since I was very young. I had a darkroom at age 14 and went to a magnet school for photography in high school. I photographed my first wedding on a medium format film camera when I was 17! In college, at the School of Visual Arts in NYC, I studied with world-renowned photojournalists, and dipped my toes into the art world. Weddings are an abundance of ritual and beauty -- all the makings of great art. They push me as a documentarian and an artist. I see light and I see love. And the places those come together are otherworldly -- – two moons at their fullest.