Penobscot Bay Estate
Outdoor Event Space
Penobscot Bay Estate is a waterfront wedding venue located in Midcoast Maine. This stunning property is ideal for those seeking a private oasis for a long weekend celebration.
Our private residence offers coastal vintage character and our outdoor spaces, with 180 degree waterfront views, overflow with natural beauty. We include on-site accommodation for up to 18 people, with a charming honeymoon cottage at the water's edge, and four guest cabins overlooking it all. Our large tent accommodates up to 160 guests, with a full hardscape floor, guest bathhouse with 3 powder rooms, on-site parking, a golf cart, and all other amenities needed for an upscale event. We are just 13 miles from Bangor, which offers non-stop flights to New York, DC, Chicago, Philadelphia & Florida.
Long-weekend access with overnight accommodation for up to 18 people Friday-Sunday.
Get ready in the private residence Saturday with separate areas for each wedding party, a billiards table, wrap-around porch, vintage accents, balcony and views for miles.
Tie the knot at the water's edge on our Ceremony Peninsula. Take those "money shots" on the rocks to remember this magical moment forever.
Bust a move in our gorgeous canopy tent. Don't worry about any heavy rentals or setup; tables, chairs, bistro lighting, bar and dance floor will all be set up on a new full cement tent floor.
Get cozy in our Honeymoon Cottage; your own little oasis on the water. Soak it up in our tub underneath the stars while you watch the moon dance across the water.
Host your closest friends in our 4 new guest cabins. These charming themed cabins accommodate up to 16 guests, and offer breathtaking treetop and waterfront views. Each cabin has its own bathroom, and guests enjoy a shared outdoor kitchen.
On-site staff will guide your guests to the parking lot, drive mobility challenged guests in our golf cart, and answer facility-related questions throughout the weekend.
• Access to the property 9:00am Friday-1:00pm Sunday
• Ceremony along the water
• Plateaus for Rehearsal Dinner & Cocktail Hour
• Reception on the hill overlooking the bay
• Access to the 4,000sq ft private residence for both bridal parties day of the wedding
o Separate areas/entrances/restrooms for each party
o Master suite with balcony view, spruce wrapped staircase, stained glass windows, hair & makeup rooms, and 180 degree waterfront views
o Suite with billiards table, sun porch with waterfront views & vintage accents throughout
o Wrap around screen porch
o Open-concept kitchen & living area with fireplace
• Honeymoon cottage on the water, overnight access for 2 Friday & Saturday
• 4 on-site guest cabins, accommodating up to 16 guests Friday & Saturday
• 40'x80' Reception Tent with window walls and bistro lighting, hardwood dining tables & white chevari chairs for 160 guests, dance floor & bar
• On-site parking & parking attendants provided
• Golf cart for guest transportationView Vendor Storefront