Chagrin Valley Athletic Club

Chagrin Falls, OH

Elegant Weddings

Celebrate at a private club with the finest amenities. Elegant d├ęcor, custom menus & beverage service, charming veranda, private bridal suite, wedding garden & professional personalized assistance. Each event is customized. Complete Menu & Bar packages start at $49.95!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

17260 Snyder Rd., Chagrin Falls, OH

Very Nice Place

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Karin C

This is a very nice venue for a small wedding. The onsite coordinator was very helpful and it was very easy to set up appointments to meet with him. The food is excellent, much better than I expected. There are many choices from the menu. Moreover, the chef can accomodate special dietary needs, such as gluten free. My guests with special diets were quite impressed with choices and the chef's understanding of their needs. Definitely a good value withou compromising on quality.

Friendly but oudated

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Erin H

Very helpful and nice staff. We did not choose to work with them since the interior needed an update. We wanted to have a band but the ceiling was low and it seemed cramped.

Very impressed

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Jacquelyn W

I found this venue on my search on The Knot, and figured I would give it a shot since it was one of the few places that had an outdoor area for the ceremony. When we actually went to visit, the events coordinator showed us around and made it very clear that they were willing to work with our limited budget, and they truly pulled through. The food was excellent, everyone we talked too really enjoyed it and they worked with the DJ to make the day as smooth as possible. They were easy to contact and get a hold of with our many questions and did their best to explain the contract so we knew exactly what we were getting into. Could not have chosen a better venue for my ceremony and reception.

I love this place.

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Conisha W

I think everyone who goes to Chagrin Valley Athletic Club to get married has a great experience....I did. I had an intimate fall wedding here everything from the space to the food was perfect. The best part to me was the knowledgeable and friendly staff stemming from the Event Planner Clay. With Clay's years of experience and confidence I knew that my wedding would be nothing but perfect. I suggest this venue for the bride who wants an all in one venue with great food and beautiful ambiance at a great price. Love this place!!!

TO Chagrin Valley Athletic Club