To Look Your Best & To Avoid Mistakes

Stay clear of large chain stores - there's no personalized service. You should TRY-ON several styles while making your selection. Out of state fittings are easier than you think & less chance for mistakes when coordinated through one store. Final fittings should be done during store pick-up for last

Rentals, Fashion Services, Shoes, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

695 Passaic Ave, Nutley, NJ (973) 661-9781

Great Service

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 shanon r

So my father thought he was going to were a suit to our wedding, till the week of the wedding when he changed his mind. he went to cozy on a monday, the wedding was on friday, got fitted, tried on some different styles, and walked out of the store with the tux he liked the same... Read More day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Janet R

Cozy's was one of my favorite vendors to work with. From the beginning, Ralph was friendly, informative and aiming to please. He ensured our groomsmen had the exact vests I wanted for the suits and worked with us on pricing as well. Our bridal party looked AMAZING. I HIGHLY... Read More recommend Cozy's Tuxedos for an affordable, friendly, yet high polished look. Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jaclyn P

Great Service! Everything went smoothly.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Angela B

They know what they are doing at Cozy. It was a night and day difference from Mens Warehouse. So glad we walked out of there.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Carolina M

Couldn't have been better from start to finish. We went in tried some stuff on. Left went somewhere else and saw the difference.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Kimberly

Perfect! Everything fit an looked great!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Lauren K

Very happy with the way the guys looked. Cozy even got us special order ties that matched the girls dress!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Ololade

Couldn't be happier. I made several changes along the way and they were there to help me through. Everything looked great.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alannah M

I am very disappointed to write this review. When my husband and I were looking for a place for tuxedos for our wedding we immediately thought of Cozy's. My husband was in a wedding that got tuxes from there and he said their customer service was great. Well, everything was well... Read More and good when we went to order the tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen. I had a fabric swatch of what tie color I wanted so the guys could match the girls' dresses and it matched perfectly. However, the color was penciled in, and everyone in the bridal party had the wrong color bow tie except for one. We just had to make due and have the best man wear the correct tie. I was really surprised Cozy's would make such a mistake. Other things-- best man's shirt was tight and the groom's button on his jacket came off. When tuxes were being returned and we addressed these issues, it was also surprising to see how Cozy's reacted. They said the ties was their mistake, but said it wasn't that big of a deal since we ended up getting married regardless. I understand that, but you would think since Cozy's has GREAT customer service, they would at least feel bad and not be so dismissive about the whole thing.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Caitlin M

The Best! Had everything ready on time, made the guys try them on and made last minute adjustments so that everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Stephanie

Awesome. We planned are wedding 2 months before so I was very stressed out with the planning. I was worried about getting all of the guys together and into the store but Cozy took care of it. They even fitted one of the guys 3 days before the wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christine F

The crew at Cozy's was great. They took the time with us to show us the different options available. They let the groom tryon the complete outfit so that we could see how it looked and they made all the guys try them on in the store before they took them. Great job!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 MATT C

All i can say is ask for Ralph! This man knows how to fit a tux and provide exceptional customer service. He handled all my groomsmen and my family(including my grumpy 92 year old grandfather). I'm serious when i tell you that all of our tuxes fitted perfectly. Thank you... Read More Ralph!!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Melissa M

Nothing but the best. We had a few guys come in from out of town. We sent the guys measurements in ahead of time and when they picked up the team at Cozy made sure that everything fit properly. One of the guys basically had to get a new tux and it was fixed with in a matter... Read More of minutes at Cozy. It was great.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 beth a

Wonderful! Cozy was extremely helpful so glad we found them after we walked out of Mens Warehouse. At first I was concerned since they were a local shop but they sure did delivery. They made sure each of the guys tuxes fit properly when they picked up. They even made pocket... Read More squares for the guys out the left over hems of the girls dress. We didn't have to worry about matching the color, we had the exact color!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Katie M

I was so happy to find Cozy Formalwear after walking out of both Mens Warehouse and JoS. A. Bank! We met with Ralph, the owner, who was very helpful and patient with my indecisiveness. We chose navy blue tuxedos for the bridal party and our fathers both went in for traditional... Read More black tuxedos. Everyone was pleased with the in store experience and we had little to no issues on the wedding day. It was very convenient that there was a location in both Nutley and Morristown as it helped make it more accessible to all of our men. They also were okay with us returning them to either location. Definitely a great experience!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 danielle o

Awesome Job! Our tuxes looked great. Especially the bow ties that they found for us. Our Pictures are going to look amazing

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 samantha m

Cozy was very easy and helpful to work with. They were very helpful when we made our selection and they were always helpful when I called and had questions. At pick up they made sure the guys tried on there tuxes and made sure they fit properly. Glad we walked out of Mens... Read More Warehouse

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Nickie K

The staff at Cozy Tux is amazing! We ended up having to switch a groomsman & they were able to add our new guy & get him set up the same day. He even walked out of the store with the tux. Very impressed with their customer service and attention to detail.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Natalia R

Wonderful. Couldn't be more happy with this vendor. The staff at Cozy went out of there way to help the guys. First they guided us through the rental process and when the guys went in to pick up they made sure everything fit right. They even made suggestions on changes to... Read More the fit!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

If I could give a zero rating, I would. A close friend's family spent half a day trying on suits for an upcoming wedding and just when they were ready to check out, the owner came out screaming and ranting inappropriate and very racist things - including that they should cancel... Read More the wedding. The worst part is that two small children were present and witnessed their family being abruptly and without any cause, chased out of the store. I am absolutely appalled at this behavior. No one who is capable of this should own a business and no one looking for any formal wear for their special events should bother stepping into this horrific establishment.

2016-06-14T14:57:27 Response from the vendor

If you are going to write a review, please write an accurate review. NEVER, I repeat NEVER were any "inappropriate and very racist things" said. That is a complete lie. The truth of what happened is the Bride had come in last week picked style... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 peter p

I highly reccomend Cozy Tux. We went in there in early March looking for Navy Blue tuxedo or suits. We weren't sure which ones we wanted. At the time Cozy told us that they had both coming in but only had samples of the Tuxes and not the suit. Luckily I fit into the sample... Read More size of the tux. We really liked it but wanted to see how the suit looked. Ralph told us he would call us when the Suit was in. When it finally did come in we went back and tried it on, and Loved it. It matched our venue when better the tuxedo did.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Kylene D

When we went in to pick up the tuxes they were very busy with prom rentals. Ralph and crew took the time to make sure each guys suit properly.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Katelyn F

Fantastic Job!! All the guys looked great

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katelyn F

Ralph and crew went out of there way. Not only did they make sure everyone tux fit properly, when we had a last minute cancellation from a groomsmen (death in family), Ralph was able to fit him up in less then 24 hours. Thanks for all of your help!